PDA

View Full Version : The Edge

Matt
02-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Hi again everyone,

I used 1

spray of The Edge to my throat area to work today.

No fireworks at first but then I had the lady who sits next to

me offer to make me a cup of tea (never happened before), she also touched my shoulder as she offered to do this

(again never happened, with her, before).... then another lady came along and also touched me on the shoulder as she

asked me a question about my weekend. I was so shocked I spilled the aforementioned cup of tea all over my

desk!

When I walked to the car park after work a girl who works at a nearby restaurant gave me the coolest

smile.... too shocked to do anything but look down (I know I know, I\'ll work on my reactions!)

Sound like

anyone else\'s TE results?

Matt

Rakesh
02-09-2004, 11:50 AM
For me, one spray is too

much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Matt
02-09-2004, 11:53 AM
OK, but when you use your

correct dosage... what kind of reactions do you get?

bjf
02-09-2004, 12:00 PM
Matt -- your results are

totally consistent with TE at optimum performance.

Wasn\'t her smile amazing?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Matt
02-09-2004, 12:08 PM
bloody marvellous!

Now I

just need to work on my retort... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Matt

Rakesh
02-09-2004, 12:10 PM
correct dosage=roughly those

results+girls who normally hush away when someone touches them dont mind you doing basically anything:)

Skyy
02-09-2004, 01:06 PM
TE works wonders. For example

this weekend (sat) I was heading out to a party so i decided to stop by the new starbucks next to my house and get

something to wake me up. When I walked in, there were 2 cute girls working. Suprisingly enough after 1 minute they

iniciated a conversation with me and we ended up chatting for about 25 minutes....They also screwed up my order

twice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
02-09-2004, 01:16 PM
Skyy, you have the most mone

friendly body in the world. I would assume it has to do with genetics, but would you mind telling us stuff about

yourself, such as stress, diet, excercising, etc?

Rakesh
02-09-2004, 01:18 PM
I wouldn\'t blame

everything on the mones though, such things simply happen even without them.

Skyy
02-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Well my diet is extremely

healthly...I avoid foods that are unhealthy. I eat a lot of organic fruits & veggies. I do have stress, but

its not that high I guess. My fitness level is pretty active. I dont work out, but im running around constantly so

I guess it makes up for it. I drink lots of water (now) almost up to eight 8oz glasses a day

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bjf
02-09-2004, 01:42 PM
Well my diet is extremely

healthly...I avoid foods that are unhealthy. I eat a lot of organic fruits & veggies>>>

This

kinda of sits with what I have been thinking about bacteria. Greesy, crappy foods = more bacteria on skin (well, I

know it causes acne). I think you are limiting the bacteria on your skin with your diet, and also your water intake

flushes out toxins (drinking water helps skin because less bacteria and clogged pores), thus further limiting

pheromone eating bacteria.

Anyone else eat like this? What kind of results do you get?

I eat junk but

drink lots of water. I get mixed results.

OCP
02-09-2004, 02:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Well my diet is extremely healthly...I avoid foods that are unhealthy. I eat

a lot of organic fruits &amp; veggies&gt;&gt;&gt;

This kinda of sits with what I have been thinking about

bacteria. Greesy, crappy foods = more bacteria on skin (well, I know it causes acne). I think you are limiting the

bacteria on your skin with your diet, and also your water intake flushes out toxins (drinking water helps skin

because less bacteria and clogged pores), thus further limiting pheromone eating bacteria.

Anyone else eat like

this? What kind of results do you get?

I eat junk but drink lots of water. I get mixed results.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I work for a water company and get free water, so I drink it all day long,

2 to 3 liters. I do not eat any sugar and do not eat junk food. I believe it helps. If for no other reason than I

look healthier. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TopDawg2050
02-09-2004, 02:54 PM
I love meat and most

vegetables. Call me a carnivore cause i cant go more than a few hours without it. I take lightly to sugar but

sometimes i get that sweet rage :-p

bundyburger
02-09-2004, 02:59 PM
It\'s pretty much a

given.
If you eat healthy, you look healthy in most cases.
Up until a month ago I was on a roll with my eating

healthy and being fit. Friends were commenting on how \'Well\' I looked. It also coincided with a lot more

attention from the ladies. And I wasn\'t using -mones either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There\'s no doubt that you are more attractive when healthier. It\'s obvious.
Skin tone changes

dramatically when you change your diet from junk to healthy.

bjf
02-09-2004, 03:04 PM
</font><blockquote><font

It\'s pretty much a given.
If you eat healthy, you look healthy in most

cases.
Up until a month ago I was on a roll with my eating healthy and being fit. Friends were commenting on how

\'Well\' I looked. It also coincided with a lot more attention from the ladies. And I wasn\'t using -mones

either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There\'s no doubt that you are more attractive when

healthier. It\'s obvious.
Skin tone changes dramatically when you change your diet from junk to healthy.

<hr

Right. What I am proposing is that people who eat better have more

favorable bacteria colonies on the skin, and have less of a problem with various products not working on them due to

their personal chemistry, as well as longer lasting pheromone applications and maybe even less problems with buildup

(as the buildup could be bacteria converted-mones).

For you guys that answered, what were your pheromone results?

belgareth
02-09-2004, 03:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
It\'s

pretty much a given.
If you eat healthy, you look healthy in most cases.
Up until a month ago I was on a roll

with my eating healthy and being fit. Friends were commenting on how \'Well\' I looked. It also coincided with a

lot more attention from the ladies. And I wasn\'t using -mones either.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There\'s no doubt that you are more attractive when

healthier. It\'s obvious.
Skin tone changes dramatically when you change your diet from junk to healthy.

<hr

Right. What I am proposing is that people who eat better have more

favorable bacteria colonies on the skin, and have less of a problem with various products not working on them due to

their personal chemistry, as well as longer lasting pheromone applications and maybe even less problems with buildup

(as the buildup could be bacteria converted-mones).

For you guys that answered, what were your pheromone results?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s an interesting idea. I eat well also and have great

results with small quantities of mones. I also use an anti-bacterial soap daily.

DrSmellThis
02-09-2004, 08:30 PM
I don\'t trust

antibacterial soaps, as you may know, but I\'m glad it works for you. I do not believe it is necessary or optimal

to kill off all bacteria, as healthy bacteria perform important functions for our health. (The same principle

applies to mouthwash, sandalwood deodorant, the quickest healing of body piercings, and oral antibiotics, for

example). Americans in particular are overly sanitary. The more you kill off all bacteria, it becomes a viscious

cycle, and it appears you must keep doing so more often, as the tendency is for unfavorable colonies to take over.

One can kill it, or manage it; but not keep it away.

I do advocate probiotic supplements to foster healthy

bacteria colonization. It\'s generally better to foster competitive, healthy bacteria than to elimenate bacteria

altogether, leaving the territory open for opportunistic unhealhy microorganisms. The former strategy matches the

way our body naturally keeps a balance.

belgareth
02-09-2004, 11:09 PM
It\'s not so much

advocating it or even the belief that it does much. Since the discussion was about the relationship between skin

bacteria and eating well I thought the point was relevent. Liquid soaps are convienant and almost all of them are

anti-bacterial. Since it doesn\'t seem to do any harm I use it.

DrSmellThis
02-10-2004, 03:13 AM
Cool. Of couse, your

point was eminently relevant.

belgareth
02-10-2004, 03:47 AM
Of course it was!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Do you have any thoughts about the potential diet/bacteria

idea? It never occured to me but could be important.

DrSmellThis
02-10-2004, 04:23 AM
I like everyone\'s

posts!

In general, a low sugar (simple carbs) diet is good for your bacteria, as sugar, which is not that

useful for adult humans, is much more than junk food for opportunistic microorganisms like candida. Sometimes

fermented foods are good, and sometimes not, depending on your bodily states.

Non-irradiated, fresh, organic

fruits and veggies are good too, as they are likely to have healthy bacteria on them. It\'s especially good to

just pick the fruit up off the ground under the tree and eat it!

belgareth
02-10-2004, 04:27 AM
Do you know which

bacteria actually are involved in the nol to none conversion? If we knew that and knew if diet impacted them, we

could potentially improve the effectiveness of mones. Wild theory but possible.

DrSmellThis
02-10-2004, 04:36 AM
...aerobic

cornybacteria. Not much you can do, as they just float around in the air everywhere. But I think it\'s a

misconception that \'all conversion is bad\'.

If I feel I have especially friendly bacteria dominating

my skin, I\'m likely not to bathe the next morning. I want them to multiply and prosper, hopefully in a lasting

way.

Sandalwood might well play a role for me in achieving this, but I like the suggestions to focus on

diet.

DrSmellThis
02-10-2004, 04:49 AM
OK. You want ideas:

Smear mother\'s milk all over your body! It\'s kinky, and it works.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Come to think of it, I\'m taking volunteers!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif The original, eminently healthy bacteria colonies on an

infant\'s skin come partially from mom\'s milk, if he or she is breast fed. And there\'s nothing most women

like to smell more than a baby! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Mother\'s milk contains an ideal

balance.

Colostrum, which is very good for the skin, might be a good supplement in this regard, by related

logic.

Sagacious1420
02-10-2004, 05:09 AM
But I think it\'s a misconception that \'all

conversion is bad\'.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I\'m inclined to agree w/ you on that one.

After everything\'s had about an hour to get cooking on my skin, it seems to become more effective over the next

few hours. A forum member has suggested in the past that I may produce a phero friendly culture/environment on my

skin, so this may just be more of an individual situation. Dunno for sure. This also seems to be temperature

dependent. Do you think that problems w/ colder temps has to do w/ more than just volatility? In other words, that

lower temps could effect the bacterial culture on the skin as well?

belgareth
02-10-2004, 05:29 AM
How can you tell which

bacteria may be present?

Sagacious1420
02-10-2004, 05:34 AM
Good question.

DrSmellThis
02-10-2004, 05:39 AM
When I smell naturally

good, independent of the bathing situation, I assume my bacteria is good, by the \"chain is only as strong as its

weakest link\" logic (regarding the multiple variables that are impossible to isolate).

markus
02-10-2004, 06:13 AM
i also eat very healthy and

have great results with mones. but i also have good results without mones, so i think eating healthy has much more

into it than just good bacteria. one feels good both mentally and physically. and we all know that when one feels

good one projects it outside, and when one feels confident about his body the women also get it.

sometimes my

friends ask me how come i have so many women around me that also go into bed with me, and i tell them: go veggie.

they look astonished but i really believe thats a major key to success in any relationship. because the first step

in any relationship, is the relationship with oneself.

machts gut

Rakesh
02-10-2004, 06:29 AM
\"Healthy\" is a highly

subjective and individual thing. We have been fed by the idea that products from biofarms (=a normal farm that would

get closed 20 years ago due to bad hygiene, now it\'s \"bionic\"), cereals, macrobiotics and all this business

are healthy. However, the stereotypical \"healthy\" diet (low fat, not much meat, tuna salads, vegetables) is for

example exceptionally unhealthy for the blood type 0 whose metabolism is meat based. It\'s all down to blood

types, the place where you live (intestinal microorganisms are ideally adapted do a certain diet and feeding them

something else isn\'t healthy), and above all personal taste. If your body needs a substance for it\'s

chemistry, it asks for it. Thus you get your \"sweet rage\". There\'s nothing bad about eating sugar. Heck

glucose is the basis of the entire energy producing machinery of your body. You get ATP derived from it (no energy

without it), even hormones.

EDIT: plus our hygiene obsession causes many problems. It\'s gross but around

here the gypsie women who don\'t really make a huge mess of hygiene tend to have substantionally less vaginal

infections (be it yeast or any other common problem) than the ethnic majority who kill all their own microcultures

off.

markus
02-10-2004, 06:38 AM
by healthy i dont mean just

bioorganic stuff. i mean mostly eating a well rounded and evened diet that has everything your body needs in the

correct amounts.
that also means listening to your own body and figure out what it needs, cause we are all

different and cannot go by a prescription. btw listening to your body only makes you more confident about it.

Sagacious1420
02-10-2004, 06:41 AM
It\'s all down to blood types

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Yeah, just ask any vampire, they\'ll tell ya.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Hey, where has Xeneri been anyway?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rakesh
02-10-2004, 06:44 AM
On the other hand, if I

REALLY listened to my body, I would probably be running around the streets raping women with a steak in my mouth and

a bottle of Guinness in my hand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

markus
02-10-2004, 06:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font

On the other hand, if I REALLY listened to my body, I would probably be

running around the streets raping women with a steak in my mouth and a bottle of Guinness in my hand

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
02-10-2004, 06:53 AM
</font><blockquote><font

EDIT: plus our hygiene obsession causes many problems. It\'s gross but

around here the gypsie women who don\'t really make a huge mess of hygiene tend to have substantionally less

vaginal infections (be it yeast or any other common problem) than the ethnic majority who kill all their own

microcultures off.

This is just another example of the good vs.

bad bacteria debate.

Good bacteria kills bad bacteria. I would suspec bad bacteria eat the mones. That is why

it is perefectly okday to have good bacteria on yur skin.

When women stink down there, it is partly because of

overwashing....they end up with a lack of a 1:1 ratio of good to bad bacteria.

Taking asidopholous will rebalance

it 1:1.

In any case, I do not think that this debate wit regard to diet should be about still wanting some good

bacteria on you. That is a given. I bet a healty diet produces good bacteria and limits bad bacteria.

Bad

baceria smells stinky, which is why women can smell really bad down there is that ratio is off.

I don\'t

thinkit is a coincidence that Skyy and Markus eat so well and get such good results with mones. Markus said he was

getting applications lasting 15 hours with sandalwood. I bet his poitive bacteria culture helped.

So this

isn\'t a debate about eliminating all bacteria, it is about eliminating the bad ones, and creating a favorale

enivoronment for our mones to prosper in.

Sag - You told me that women always told you pre-mones that they loved

your \"scent\". I suspect that you have a good bacteria colonies on your skin that never turned your own natural

mones rancid smelling. Well all know how poorly converted mones smell.

Also, you do not have buildup problems,

and I do not believe you have run into a pheromone product that hasn\'t been suited for your personal chemistry.

You get consistent results.

Now back to diet. Eating crappy foods that the body doesn\'t need makes skin oily

and dirty and clog pores creating acne. Substances that the body oesn\'t need it probably gets rid of through

bathroom duties and sending out to the skin to be excreted. Eating healthy foods doesn\'t do this. It limits

that bad bacteria. People are less likely to have clogged dirty poors. I bet that type of skin environment is far

more favorable for pheromones to operate in.

Do you know that pheromones convert back and forth? Nol could go

to none but then it can reverse itself. So part of that process of charging could be this ... ie pheroones being

\"active\". However, if you have a bd bacteria colony that keeps the mone conversions only going in one

direction, and that is down, then they will have a short shelf life and this limits the amount of time they will be

active.

Rakesh
02-10-2004, 06:55 AM
There\'s no way to kill a

specific bacteria type. You either kill them all or stop washing and let them sort it out themselves

bjf
02-10-2004, 06:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font

There\'s no way to kill a specific bacteria type. You either kill them all

or stop washing and let them sort it out themselves /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

I am saying eat healthy you will have more good bacteria and less bad

bacteria. And asidopholus or however you spell it does increase the good bacteria in a woman that kills the bad

stuff down there. So you can kill bad bacteria by increasing good bacteria.

Rakesh
02-10-2004, 07:03 AM
Having sex with people with

good bacteria might be a good idea then

Sagacious1420
02-10-2004, 08:41 AM
bjf-

Yeah, I have

found that women tend to enjoy my natural scent, even back in my \"bohemian\" days of infrequent bathing.

Interesting regarding your comment about poorly converted mones. I can really smell the mones after my cover scent

has faded, but it doesn\'t really smell bad. I\'ve had occasions hanging out w/ one of my gal pals (you know

the kind I\'m referring to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) when I could really detect the phero

smell creeping through and the next thing I know.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Obviously

the mones didn\'t smell bad to them either, but the moans sounded good to me.

You\'re right, I\'ve never noticed a build up problem.

Also, just about every product I\'ve tried has worked pretty well for me. While I\'ve had pretty consistant

success, some things (especially mixes) are more effective than others.

As far as my diet goes...I eat whatever I

crave, whether it be healthy food or junk food. I don\'t worry about it, I just listen to my body. If it wants a

greasy cheeseburger, it\'s gonna get a greasy cheeseburger. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bjf
02-10-2004, 10:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font

bjf-

Yeah, I have found that women tend to enjoy my natural scent, even

back in my \"bohemian\" days of infrequent bathing. Interesting regarding your comment about poorly converted

mones. I can really smell the mones after my cover scent has faded, but it doesn\'t really smell bad. I\'ve

had occasions hanging out w/ one of my gal pals (you know the kind I\'m referring to

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) when I could really detect the phero smell creeping through and

the next thing I know.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Obviously the mones didn\'t smell

bad to them either, but the moans sounded good to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You\'re

right, I\'ve never noticed a build up problem. Also, just about every product I\'ve tried has worked pretty

well for me. While I\'ve had pretty consistant success, some things (especially mixes) are more effective than

others.

As far as my diet goes...I eat whatever I crave, whether it be healthy food or junk food. I don\'t

worry about it, I just listen to my body. If it wants a greasy cheeseburger, it\'s gonna get a greasy

cheeseburger. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'d guess you are a good genes guy. How is your health in

general? Do you get sick rarely, often or average?

Skyy
02-10-2004, 10:25 AM
I havent gotten sick in 2+

years /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Funny thing is im around sick people all the time

bjf
02-10-2004, 10:39 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I havent gotten sick in 2+ years

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Funny thing is im around sick people all the time

<hr

I bet Markus and Sag don\'t get sick either. Those two seem to see

real suddle differences between their mixes based on the elements.

Suddle changes in each element of their

mixes lead to different \"feels\". That is not to say that we all do not get that phenomena, but I think it is

more pronounced on those whose chemistry accepts each pheromone equally as well.

I know Markus really is a

tactician with this stuff and Sag can really sense the messages his mixes send out.

With you, I just remember

that many of the mixes you try seem to work really well. Ever since I have been on this board (a year), you are one

that has stood out because you always have positive results.

OCP
02-10-2004, 10:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font

On the other hand, if I REALLY listened to my body, I would probably be

running around the streets raping women with a steak in my mouth and a bottle of Guinness in my hand

Sounds like fun

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
02-10-2004, 11:31 AM
I guess my health is

generally pretty good. I may catch one cold a year...haven\'t had the flu or anything like that in years. I

think that maybe I do have pretty good genes because I used to live a pretty hardcore lifestyle in my younger days.

I\'ve held up well. Don\'t know if this means anything, but I\'m still mistaken for up to 10 yrs younger than

my age...even younger sometimes.

One thing that I think works to my advantage when guaging my mixes is being

around a lot of the same ppl, a lot of the time. I tend to notice subtleties in ppl\'s behavior and body language

quite well. I can sorta compare the reactions of ppl I know well, to those I don\'t know. I also consider my own

reactions in the equation, as well. I have one friend who is like a phero barometer, she\'s very sensative to

them and reacts accordingly. I also test things for extended periods before I am tempted to make a determination.

Some mixes just totally suck and it doesn\'t take too long to figure it out. They end up in what I now call my

grave yard mix...which actually is pretty good, but there\'s no telling exactly what it consists of. I could use

up 1/3 of what was previously mixed in there together, then add a new batch of crap to graveyard. I might use a bit

if I\'m out running errands and not too concerned about the outcome and since it\'s turned out pretty good

that\'s cool w/ me because you never know who you\'re going to run into. Someone else on the forum told me that

they have one of those too and just like me, it ended up being something useful by the time it was impossible to

determine the contents. Order in chaos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Skyy
02-10-2004, 11:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I guess my health is generally pretty good. I may catch one cold a

year...haven\'t had the flu or anything like that in years. I think that maybe I do have pretty good genes

because I used to live a pretty hardcore lifestyle in my younger days. I\'ve held up well. Don\'t know if this

means anything, but I\'m still mistaken for up to 10 yrs younger than my age...even younger sometimes.

One

thing that I think works to my advantage when guaging my mixes is being around a lot of the same ppl, a lot of the

time. I tend to notice subtleties in ppl\'s behavior and body language quite well. I can sorta compare the

reactions of ppl I know well, to those I don\'t know. I also consider my own reactions in the equation, as well.

I have one friend who is like a phero barometer, she\'s very sensative to them and reacts accordingly. I also

test things for extended periods before I am tempted to make a determination. Some mixes just totally suck and it

doesn\'t take too long to figure it out. They end up in what I now call my grave yard mix...which actually is

pretty good, but there\'s no telling exactly what it consists of. I could use up 1/3 of what was previously mixed

in there together, then add a new batch of crap to graveyard. I might use a bit if I\'m out running errands and

not too concerned about the outcome and since it\'s turned out pretty good that\'s cool w/ me because you never

know who you\'re going to run into. Someone else on the forum told me that they have one of those too and just

like me, it ended up being something useful by the time it was impossible to determine the contents. Order in

chaos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

dood

were the same!!! your my long lost brother!!!

yeah im 24 but i can pass for 18, i usually get people telling me

im 19/20 I have that young highschool face. Only problem is I attract young girls which is ok, but id rather be

getting th 22/23 year olds vs the 19/20\'s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sagacious1420
02-10-2004, 11:59 AM
LOL! The older you

get, the more you\'ll appreciate it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I just hope it stays that

way for a long time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
02-10-2004, 12:03 PM
id rather be getting th 22/23 year olds vs the

19/20\'s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I

attract alot that age and then they freak out when they find out how old I am.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CptKipling
02-10-2004, 12:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font

sometimes my friends ask me how come i have so many women around me that

also go into bed with me, and i tell them: go veggie.

Veggie does

not always mean healthy.

markus
02-10-2004, 12:10 PM
yeah i haven\'t been ill

also for years. cant even remember what its like. but i was not always like this. for me its not genes but living

healthy. till i was about 21 (some ten years ago) i was quite a weak guy, who was always ill and always having

headaches. then i decided to make a change, quit smoking (i was smoking since i was 14), start eating healthy, swim

3X week, i sold my car and bought me a bicycle, and i try to listen to my body - if i have a headache i try to

figure out what i have done differently today, i try to avoid it and see if i feel better. thats an everlasting

learning experience, because one can never stop learning on ones own body and feeling, but its worth it cause the

change was sooo remarkable that i always tell ppl to go veggie and live healthy, and i can always give my self as an

example for the changes it made. i feel more energetic, i dont get ill, my sex life has improved tremendously (well,

that can also be the growing experience /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif), but what i like most is

the mental change, and the feeling good feeling that i almost always have. women notice that, i am positive, even if

they sometimes dont say anything about it.
so for me its not only a case of having good bacteria, but the most

important thing is feeling good in my body. i think almost every woman will tell you that a man that is feeling good

in his body is sexy.

markus
02-10-2004, 12:15 PM
</font><blockquote><font

sometimes

my friends ask me how come i have so many women around me that also go into bed with me, and i tell them: go veggie.

Veggie does not always mean healthy.

<hr

thats true. it must always come with a certain awareness of why you are

doing it and what you want to achieve. it might be better to eat meat than being a lousy vegetarian. but it is

certainly better to be an aware vegetarian.
just my two cents of how it works for me

bjf
02-10-2004, 12:36 PM
</font><blockquote><font

so for me its not only a case of having good bacteria, but the most

important thing is feeling good in my body.

If you feel good in

your body, I would assume it is healthy and probably produces a more favorable bacteria culture.

Anyway, you

may not have had good genes, but you took care of your eating, and do some exercise, and you are now healthy. Skyy

eats organic.

Sag doesn\'t eat well, but he has good genes.

All three of you guys hardly ever get sick. Sag

seemed to get sick the most - a cold a year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I would think

that things that help your immune system make your bacteria cultures healthier too. Healthier bacteria culture

means it is less likely your personal chemistry would clash with pheromones (either your own or synthetics).

I

think there is a connection to all this stuff.

Skyy
02-10-2004, 01:12 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I think

there is a connection to all this stuff.

yes!!! Sag, Markus

and I are all long lost brothers!!!

Rakesh
02-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Ok I will add my share of

less ideal (and idealised /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) info about myself, in the name of

science et cetera...

I get sick once a year, every year (a flu either in the spring or in autumn). So if I get a

flu in january I don\'t have to worry about anything for the rest of the year because I simply won\'t get sick

no matter what /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I\'m not exactly a junk fooder but all this

ecobioorganiclowcaloriesnocholesterolecountingthep roteincontent is even further away from me. That means I don\'t

whip myself to death and jog around the block fifteen times when I accidentaly eat something that contains E214. I

eat whatever crosses my path and I feel like eating, but mostly I live on a mixture of sandwiches (homemade), warm

lunches and improvised dinners. Oh and insert all the frozen pizzas, crocodile baguettes and gummi bears inbetween.

They\'re like the Edge\'s secret ingredients to me. A good kick for the metabolism.

Even though a dietologist would have declarer me dead at least

fifteen years ago, I\'ve grown to be about 2 metres tall, average build (not much body fat, not skinny either,

muscle depends on the area of the body, extraordinary on some parts and slightly athroped on other

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif), not really any defects aside from minor spine problems that tall

people rarely avoid.
I don\'t really have an aggresive sweat (bacteria cultures?), I only smell in the armpits if

I forget to use the antiperspirant, but my feet for example never smell (unless I spend two weeks hiking in one pair

of socks).
No extraordinary skin problems, I used to have only mild acne (the occasional bugger everybody gets)

throughout my puberty.

bjf
02-10-2004, 01:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Ok I will add my share of less ideal (and idealised

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) info about myself, in the name of science et cetera...

I get

sick once a year, every year (a flu either in the spring or in autumn). So if I get a flu in january I don\'t have

to worry about anything for the rest of the year because I simply won\'t get sick no matter what

I\'m not exactly a junk fooder but all this

ecobioorganiclowcaloriesnocholesterolecountingthep roteincontent is even further away from me. That means I don\'t

whip myself to death and jog around the block fifteen times when I accidentaly eat something that contains E214. I

eat whatever crosses my path and I feel like eating, but mostly I live on a mixture of sandwiches (homemade), warm

lunches and improvised dinners. Oh and insert all the frozen pizzas, crocodile baguettes and gummi bears inbetween.

They\'re like the Edge\'s secret ingredients to me. A good kick for the metabolism.

Even though a dietologist would have declarer me dead at least

fifteen years ago, I\'ve grown to be about 2 metres tall, average build (not much body fat, not skinny either,

muscle depends on the area of the body, extraordinary on some parts and slightly athroped on other

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif), not really any defects aside from minor spine problems that tall

people rarely avoid.
I don\'t really have an aggresive sweat (bacteria cultures?), I only smell in the armpits if

I forget to use the antiperspirant, but my feet for example never smell (unless I spend two weeks hiking in one pair

of socks).
No extraordinary skin problems, I used to have only mild acne (the occasional bugger everybody gets)

throughout my puberty.

Rakeesh.

It says you were registered

for this forum not too long ago. Have you been using pheromones for a long time, ie before your registered?

Skyy
02-10-2004, 01:20 PM
Oh yeah I forgot to mention I

do eat very spicey &amp; hot foods. I love those green thai pepper

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I like to burn the [censored] out of my throat. Actually I need

peppers or something once daily /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rakesh
02-10-2004, 01:23 PM
I registered within a few

days of receiving my Edge essentials, so not really a long time user. A long time user of this body though

Rakesh
02-10-2004, 01:25 PM
Skyy- second that. I add

pepperoni (mostly the paste) to everything. And pepper. And chilli. And anything else that looks like it could use a

safety warning.

markus
02-10-2004, 01:33 PM
looks like we\'re onto

something here. i also eat a lot of spicy hot food. maybe that wahts killing the bacteria

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rakesh
02-10-2004, 01:35 PM
The intestinal bacteria for

sure. I\'m not sure how it affects the skin dwellers though. Maybe bathing in pepperoni paste...okay I can think

of several parts of my body really wouldn\'t like that

bjf
02-10-2004, 01:36 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I registered within a few days of receiving my Edge essentials, so not really

a long time user. A long time user of this body though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr

Rakeesh.... at this point what you eat isn\'t relavent since you do not

know how pheromones work on you, but keep us updated as to how the pheromone experience goes for you. It is a long

and sometimes confusing adventure.

You also may want to do a little experiment by tracking your diet and if you

make a major change, see what happens with your pheromone exeriences.

Regardless, the best advice is for you to

keep a log of your pheromone results. And trust me, you will be purchasing more than the edge.

bjf
02-10-2004, 01:38 PM
</font><blockquote><font

looks like we\'re onto something here. i also eat a lot of spicy hot food.

maybe that wahts killing the bacteria /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I just saw

something on TV. Aren\'t endorphins released to fight the heat or something. I know something gets

released.

All foods with that much kick have value - I think for destroying free radicals, which incidently is

directly related to your immune system.

markus
02-10-2004, 01:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font

And trust me, you will be purchasing more than the edge.

<hr

yeah, and then your wallet will get thiner and thiner and no woman will

want you.

ooops, sorry, thats a different thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rakesh
02-10-2004, 01:42 PM
I do trust you, I\'m

already determined to buy WAGG or something to that -nol extent

markus
02-10-2004, 01:43 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I do trust you, I\'m already determined to buy WAGG or something to that

-nol extent

WAGG is magic

Rakesh
02-10-2004, 01:46 PM
I\'m already one of the

center of attention outgoing funny guys (without boasting nor false humility), so I just want to see just WHAT will

it do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
02-10-2004, 01:47 PM
I think it\'s better to

have a well-rounded, balanced diet.

But as you say being an informed veggie is a good thing, because otherwise

you might not be getting the right amounts of certain things.

But it\'s obviously working well for you, and

that\'s the only thing that matters in the end.

markus
02-10-2004, 01:56 PM
</font><blockquote><font

But it\'s obviously working well for you, and that\'s the only thing

that matters in the end.

yeah, thats part of the listening to

yourself thing. no prescription can tell you what is good for you. you can get good guide lines, but at the end of

the day you must listen to your own chemistry.

in fact, comeing to think of it, it is just like pheromones. you

can get a lot of useful info on the forum, but you have to take into account your own signature and body chem. and

observe the results of your mix

Mtnjim
02-10-2004, 01:59 PM
Rakesh,

Just for

clearification, where are you from?

I ask this because, \"Maybe bathing in pepperoni paste...\"
Here in the

States, \"pepperoni\" is a meat product put on pizza. What is it where you are??

Thanks!

Rakesh
02-10-2004, 02:01 PM
Oh shiath. Pepperoni=tiny

awfully spicy pepper (the vegetable, not the spice).
Maybe not exactly a problem of my european origin. Sounds more

like a problem of my leaky english

Johnny_Phero
02-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Ya mean pepperoncinis?

Mtnjim
02-10-2004, 02:16 PM
Not a problem, often the same

word has different meanings in different places. Heck even in english the meaning changes from state to state in the

US. Another example would be \"tortilla\" in Spain, it\'s an egg and potatoe \"omelet\" in Mexico it\'s a

flat corn \"bread\" product.

Rakesh
02-10-2004, 02:18 PM
K thanks.
Point is, it\'s

a vegetable that can burn through borium steel with ease...

bjf
02-10-2004, 02:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font

K thanks.
Point is, it\'s a vegetable that can burn through borium steel

with ease...

And you will put that in your body?

Rakesh
02-10-2004, 02:20 PM
Sure thing