PDA

View Full Version : Changing ability to smell a-none

jebner
02-08-2004, 01:06 PM
Hi!

First I\'d like to tell you that I am in \"phero business\" for over 2 years. In this time I NEVER could

smell -none in any phero product (one exception). I couldn\'t smell -none when applied to skin or clothes and I

even couldn\'t smell it right from the bottle. I tried to smell it in TE, NPA and APC - without success over this

long period of time. As you can imagine, this is a huge handicap and there\'s always a kind of insecurity, a bad

feeling when going out because you never can be sure if you stink or not. So I am always kinda restrained and have

low self-esteem when wearing -none, which often prevents me from talking to girls. As well, I quite seldom get good

results. If I could smell -none, I think I would be better at covering it up ... which maybe would lead to better

hits.

But there was one exception. About 4 months ago, I applied one dab of NPA to the skin. Five minutes later I

smelled my dab-finger and guess what: I finally could smell the -none. The scent reminded me of sweat or urine -

just as always described in the forum. So I am sure that it really was -none that I smelled and not anything else.

The other fingers didn\'t have that scent. Only the finger that I used to dab. Unfortunately, this was the only

time that I could sense pheros. After that it was like before: I couldn\'t smell -none anymore.

To me this is

really confusing. I guess I applied pheros about a hundred times and I don\'t think that there was anything

different on this special evening. Just a usual dab of NPA like often applied before.

Could you think of a

scientific explanation for this phenomenon?

Earlier, a forum member - I guess it was J. Kohl - recommended to

often smell mones to develop the ability to consciously smell them. Of course I tried that for some weeks, but it

didn\'t help. Any other hints on how to \"learn\" to smell -none?

It also would be interesting to hear

stories from other forum members that first couldn\'t but now can smell mones.

Greets
j.ebner

Gossamer_2701
02-08-2004, 02:20 PM
Hey Jebner.. I\'ve posted a couple of times about using 3-4 drops of NPA on a piece of paper, then

letting it dry completely. Over the next two days, take light whiffs of the paper where the NPA dried every hour or

so. I say light whiffs b/c I believe you \'overload\' your nose at first. I had to do this with two different

pieces of paper over a week and a half, but now I can smell it without a problem.

The paper will actually hold

the smell of the none for like a week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Hope this helps (like I

said.... light whiffs, not deep inhales)

Goss

daz
02-08-2004, 02:27 PM
well i

can smell none, but i read an article on the net somewhere that the advice you had to \'learn to smell\' the

none is what you have to do, i guess maybe you have to try longer.
having confidence in the product is what you

need, you don\'t have to smell it. put it on, cover scent it, talk to people, and notice reactions as a measure as

opposed to smell. experiment with mone amounts and cover amounts. npa and the likes last longer then colognes, so be

wary. I use JB1 mostly at the moment. which overall smell is lovely, it has very little none smell to me. but i know

whats in it and Know it works
Also after a time when i put npa, or pi/m on i intially smell it, but then my mind

ignores it over time as a background smell, i watch reactions, then when i notice a drop in reaction i do a top up,

plus its hard to smell myself when i\'m in a smokey bar, drinking beer, by the time i catch my target i probably

smell like a sexed up smoked keg.
Overall smelling it is not important, getting reactions and fine tuning is. And

like everyone else says Mones don\'t do the work, you still gotta go in there, chat the ladies up. let the mones

help.

TopDawg2050
02-08-2004, 07:22 PM
I cant smell mones, just a really faint musty scent,
Hey, look, this is my 100th post

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dogsbutt
02-08-2004, 07:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

In eight days.

Is that a record? I\'ve been here for 6 months!

OCP
02-08-2004, 07:57 PM
OK,

everyone can smell PI/m or NPA. If that is not NONE we smell then what is it?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

franki
02-09-2004, 12:37 AM
I

cant smell it..

franki
02-09-2004, 12:38 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

In eight days.

Is that a record? I\'ve been here for 6 months!

A record??

FTR probably posted her first 100 posts in less than 2 hours.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pico
02-09-2004, 04:53 AM
i can

smell PI and NPA but not the none inside them i dont think - apparently none should smell like urine?

however i

do smell the similarities between npa and pi.

jebner
02-09-2004, 11:30 AM
Gossamer,

your paper-trick sounds very interesting. I\'m gonna try that and post if it works.

jebner

OCP
02-09-2004, 11:59 AM
i can smell PI and NPA but not the none inside them

i dont think - apparently none should smell like urine?

however i do smell the similarities between npa and pi.

I smell PI/m NPA and Edge and they all smell similar. I assumed

this was the NONE that I smelled, but perhaps not. Can anyone clarify?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

daz
02-09-2004, 11:17 PM
is the

urine smell related to high concentration a-none products have anything to do with how good the synthetic prodution

is , can current technogly isolate it further to eliminate all negative smell? i don\'t know if i\'m making

sense?

DrSmellThis
02-10-2004, 03:50 AM
Pure -none still smells urinous, but the overall stink is less the purer it is. Stone Labs has a great reputation

in this regard, although LaCroy prides themselves on this as well.