PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Pack First Night

Matt
02-08-2004, 04:29 AM
Hi all,

My

newbie pack got here earlier than I expected (Friday). I only found out on Saturday though so last night was my

first trial with The Edge.

No hits as such. One possible DIHL - but not certain. Nothing out of the ordinary

really. I think I might - in my enthusiasm - have OD\'d. What do you think:

1 spray of TE to my neck; 1 spray

of TE to the back of my head (hair); 1 spray of TE shared between both wrists and to top it off 1/3-1/2 a gel pack

of SoE to my face....

Too much right?

Matt

markus
02-08-2004, 06:11 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

1 spray of TE to my neck; 1 spray of TE to the

back of my head (hair); 1 spray of TE shared between both wrists and to top it off 1/3-1/2 a gel pack of SoE to my

face....

Too much right?

Matt

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

i would surely say so. for

me, even 1 spray of TE is an OD, but i know some can get away with it. but 3 sprays seems a lot.

it took me a

long time to understand it, but less is really more. today i use the mones just to give me a small kick, but i

don\'t think of them as a substitute to letting my charms do most of the work.

bjf
02-08-2004, 06:50 AM
Hi all,

My newbie pack got here earlier than I

expected (Friday). I only found out on Saturday though so last night was my first trial with The Edge.

No hits

as such. One possible DIHL - but not certain. Nothing out of the ordinary really. I think I might - in my enthusiasm

- have OD\'d. What do you think:

1 spray of TE to my neck; 1 spray of TE to the back of my head (hair); 1 spray

of TE shared between both wrists and to top it off 1/3-1/2 a gel pack of SoE to my face....

Too much

right?

Matt

Spend a lot of time educating yourself by reading

the forum. All newbies should do this. You will pickup knowledge a million times quicker than relying on your own

trial and error, and you will not waste opportunities.

If you had spent time reading the forum, you never would

have used that dosage. Do not forget to use the search function and make sure you have all of the options on there

set up correctly, or it will limit your results.

Matt
02-08-2004, 07:47 AM
I have read the

forum and old posts extensively.... but you know, you get the stuff, and you think \"hell, wonder what 3 sprays

would do?\"

At least I know that 3 sprays is too much for certain now (for myself).

I will

try:

AE:TE
3:4

3 drops AE: 4 drops TE

Tonight if I get to go out again.

Matt

Rakesh
02-08-2004, 07:51 AM
TE is funny

for me because I can put on five dabs without OD, and a single spray overdoses. Dunno why.

markus
02-08-2004, 07:58 AM
TE is funny for me because I can put on five dabs

without OD, and a single spray overdoses. Dunno why.

according to

the mixcalc 5 dabs is something between a third and a half of a spray. but i dont know how accurate this is. to me,

dabs always seem much more than what the mixcalc says. maybe i dab wrong, dunno.

Gossamer_2701
02-08-2004, 08:33 AM
3 drops AE: 4 drops TE

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

For me.. that would still be an OD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I find

that mixing 2d AE/m with 2d TE/m with some SOE gel spread around the neck and shoulders seems to get the best

reactions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
But we\'re all different, so you\'ll just have to

play around with dosage and application points. But that\'s half the fun, right?

Goss

Matt
02-08-2004, 08:47 AM
I\'m going

out tonight, so if anyone reads this soon, this is what I have, suggestions for mixes:

Alter Ego/m
The

Edge/m
Scent of Eros (gel)
Super Primal Musk Oil

Anyone have experiences with Super Primal Musk Oil?

Matt

Rakesh
02-08-2004, 08:51 AM
I added it to

my the Edge in the atomizer to have some nol there. When applied alone, the smell is way too strong.

belgareth
02-08-2004, 09:30 AM
How can

you learn what products will do what when you have never tried any of them as a stand alone. There is a learning

curve here and you will do better in the long run if you go about it methodically.

Friendly1
02-08-2004, 12:49 PM
I have

good results with four sprays of The Edge. Have had some good results with SIX sprays. So, you cannot simply go by

what you read in the forum. A lot of different things affect the outcome of your usage. Your own body chemistry is

part of the package. Also, how well you cover the scent matters, and where you go, who you are with, etc.

markus
02-08-2004, 01:03 PM
i wonder what

effect do six sprays of TE have on oneself. just to think thats its like 1.5 SPRAYS of npa.

and friendly, what

good results do you have when wearing 4-6 sprays? i mean, you will probably always find the woman that will want to

be your sex slave when using 6 spays te, but 99,99 percent would probably run away, dont you think?

Friendly1
02-08-2004, 04:26 PM
and friendly, what good results do you have when

wearing 4-6 sprays? i mean, you will probably always find the woman that will want to be your sex slave when using 6

spays te, but 99,99 percent would probably run away, dont you think?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I do not think that at all. I generally find women to be friendly and affectionate.

franki
02-08-2004, 04:27 PM
The fact that

you are not that big has probably something to do with it as well..

Friendly1
02-08-2004, 04:59 PM
The fact that you are not that big has probably

something to do with it as well..

I\'ve seen some posts where

people say larger guys don\'t do so well with strong doses, but I haven\'t run into any problems with women of

any size. I did get a strange reaction from a lady last year who told me she kept thinking I was bigger. We were

dancing and she was putting her hand in the wrong place. I would say that was due to the pheromones.

I do what I

can to get the people around me to relax. That helps tremendously.