PDA

View Full Version : lucky day

apple
02-06-2004, 11:48 PM
wow.... ok.... this has been one

of the best days EVER for me, its almost 3am and no one i know is awake so im gonna brag my ass off here

driver

test today (full G licence... or full licence for those who dont know the f*cked up licence system of ontario) the

guy was a PRICK! who did my testing, i swore hed fail me, but hey guess what, I PASSED! Im still in shock... im an

amazing driver, not shocked cause of that, just that hes a jerk and there are failing quotas so sometimes they just

fail people for no reason (go me whee... btw mones may have helped *evil grin* )

raptors game fun today! got my

hair dyed again finally, looks hot! hair cut too. My mom got her new computer, my bf got his new computer so im

happy cause two people i care about are happy! my bf is amazing and wonderful and he made my night amazing and

wonderful

the kicker.... im now a graphic designer for a big marketing company!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif i came home to discover i got a job! a really damn good job! an

amazing wicked job! Im gonna kiss my friend when i see her who got me this job... i didnt have to even meet the

boss... cant since hes in the states and im not lol but he hired me right away after we talked cause of my \"good

attitude\" and the recomendation of my friend! WHOOOOT!

this is just one of those days to celebrate! and i had

to spew it before i exploded with glee and giddyness /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif *does her ultra

uber happy dance*

franki
02-06-2004, 11:58 PM
COOL!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
02-07-2004, 05:37 AM
That\'s terrific news!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
02-07-2004, 05:40 AM
Excellent!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bruce
02-07-2004, 07:44 AM
Congratulations! And good

luck with the new job.

Bruce

CJ01
02-07-2004, 11:40 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Im gonna kiss my friend when i see her who got me this job...

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Can I have your friends phone number please

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Oh and congratulations I hope you like the new job

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
02-07-2004, 12:34 PM
That\'s cool. Good

luck!

What kind of Graphic design work will you be doing, advertisment? What are the tools of the trade Photoshop

or Illustrator 10 for vector stuff? Pretty interesting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I do some

photo stuff, not very professional at all though, but Pancho loves it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
02-07-2004, 12:59 PM
Photoshop is THE tool for

graphics work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Illustrator is more for DTP

apple
02-07-2004, 09:16 PM
yeah photoshop and

illustrator. I do use illustrator alot, then touch it up more in photoshop

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif right now im designing logos for companies. Big job to sorta just

fall in my lap :O but im glad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif my work will be on business cards

and letterheads and signs etc etc representing a bunch of companies.

as for my friends phone number... i doubt

shed like that. if its for the kiss then shes getting married(so only close friends like me will get away with it

lol), if its for the artsy hookups, no way Im keeping them all *greedy smirk*

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CptKipling
02-08-2004, 11:30 AM
Now that\'s a

good day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif