PMed to you, per forum regulations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrSmellThis
08-07-2004, 11:36 AM
Is it available yet?

Bruce
08-07-2004, 12:08 PM
Is it available

yet?

You are going to think I am kidding you, but the delay is caused entirely by a lack of bottles.

Honest to God truth. I got an update a few days ago, and still no sight of the bottles. I wish I could give a

clearer ETA. We have the material just no bottles to put it in. Could be any time.

Bruce

DrSmellThis
08-07-2004, 12:27 PM
I'd personally be fine with

the same bottles or cheap boston rounds. It's just a chemical solution. But Stone does use great bottles. Moot

point at this late stage.

I do believe the bottle problem!! Believe me!

oscar
08-07-2004, 01:56 PM
Bruce,

I wouldn't mind buying A1

in the same 10mL CS-type bottles that it it used to come in, whether or not the content was reduced to 5mL. (Those

bottles are larger than 10mL, so were never actually "full" anyway.)

For that matter I wouldn't mind buying it

in an AE/AFA type bottle, or even a PPA bottle*. Surely Stone Labs has some kind of bottles lying around!

Speaking only for myself, I wouldn't care one rat's patoot WHAT KIND of bottle it came in, as long as it had

that "magical monthly shrew-taming chemical" inside!

*An eye-dropper type bottle would be preferable of course,

but I'm getting really low on the stuff, so send me some in a baggie if you have to, but PLEASE make it happen

sometime soon! ;)

Oscar :)

DrSmellThis
08-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Speaking only for

myself, I wouldn't care one rat's patoot WHAT KIND of bottle it came in, as long as it had that "magical monthly

shrew-taming chemical" inside!

*An eye-dropper type bottle would be preferable of course, but I'm getting

really low on the stuff, so send me some in a baggie if you have to, but PLEASE make it happen sometime soon! ;)

Oscar :):lol: ...entertaining post, O.

Fuse
08-10-2004, 02:06 AM
Can someone PM me the link? I want to

buy this stuff, but I can never seem to find the order page.

Bruce
08-10-2004, 07:18 AM
It is still not in stock. I will try

to get an update today, Tuesday. The whole problem is caused by a lack of bottles, and as many of you know, we

promised a choice of sizes with this batch, so, hey, maybe we can just get the 1/2 size bottles at this point.

I'll check and get back to you.

Bruce

Bruce
08-10-2004, 07:20 AM
Ooops. Just as I was writing "get

the 1/2 size bottles" on my "to do" list, it dawned on me that we had decided to do a 1/2 strength A-1 as an

alternative to a 1/2-size bottle, because we couldn't come up with a bottle that size. Well, back to the drawing

board. I'll see what I can find out anyway.

B

Unknownshadow21
08-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Any date in mind yet? I

really want to try out A1.

jamesdeanmartin
08-11-2004, 09:22 PM
I don't care if it comes

in a paper bag, I've been waiting for a couple months now and would really like to see A1 available again

(especially since mine is backordered.)

DrSmellThis
08-12-2004, 10:17 AM
Me too. I think the stuff

definitely helps, and I've been going without as well.

Mtnjim
08-12-2004, 10:59 AM
Hey JDM, good to see ya

back!!

I've been experimenting with a new mix lately 4 ~nol (PI/w), 3 A!, 2 ~Rone, 1 ~none+ (NPA). The

problem is I'm getting low on A!. Look forward to the new supply coming in. The mix is added to body lotion and

applied to neck, sholders, chest and arms. To add to the OD factor, 3 sprays of Chikara as the cover scent. (My main

targets are 45+ to 62, so I think I need a higher dose, but, still too early to judge results.)

Jim

Bruce
08-12-2004, 03:55 PM
Got an update on the A1. We've

still got at least a week to wait for the bottles. :-(

Sorry,
Bruce

jamesdeanmartin
09-01-2004, 09:37 PM
Any new news on A1?

Bruce
09-01-2004, 09:47 PM
James,

We should get them any

day, but I haven't really gotten a solid ETA on it yet. I'll check now.

B

jamesdeanmartin
09-20-2004, 08:18 PM
Any news? Still have a

bottle of A-1 backordered from the Spring.

Bruce
09-28-2004, 06:47 PM
It was supposed to ship to us on

Monday (yesterday), but after all this time, I'm not getting my hopes up until it actually arrives at the door.

Same with the new gel packs. We were supposed to get a starter shipment by overnight Fed Ex today. Didn't arrive.

Hopefully tormorrow. Deja vous-ville.

B

Fuse
09-28-2004, 08:18 PM
Great!!!!! I'm glad I cancelled my

order for Pheromax yesterday. I just had a feeling that the arrival of A1 is near. You're right. We shouldn't get

our hopes up. But this is great news nonetheless.

nbnbtc
09-29-2004, 08:05 AM
Quick everyone, cross your

fingers!

Bruce
09-29-2004, 08:26 AM
Pray! That is the only solution.

Really.

My B2B life is filled with an endless sea of broken promises. I can't even keep them straight

anymore. Let's see: product X was supposed to ship on Sept. Y and arrive on Sept Z, but actually it ships on B but

gets delayed and should arrive on D. Then it turns out it was never shipped at all, but it is pointless to blow a

fuse. Oh yeah, then what about product L? That was supposed to ship a month ago. Gee what happened to that one?

Phone call. Oh yeah, we'll have that out tomorrow. Great. I can forget about that. Week goes by. Huh? What

the heck happened to product L? Phone call. OK, I'll get that on the way today for sure. But umm.... Oh the hell

with it. It's like India was 10 years ago. Now they are more organized than we are over here.

It's like

Woody Allen said: "The secret to success is *showing up*" Sad but true. Things have gotten so bad, all you have

to do is show up and you win the race.

Bruce

Holmes
09-29-2004, 08:35 AM
It's like Woody Allen

said: "The secret to success is *showing up*"

:lol: Who knew just how relevant that line would

become?

belgareth
09-29-2004, 08:36 AM
That sounds a lot like the world

I work in. Some people just never get it, do they?

After contacting one vendor 3 times trying to get them to

resolve a problem, I switched providers. When I called to tell the first one to stop my service, they acted as if I

was being unreasonable switching to their competitor. Later that week one of the directors called me to ask WTF? He

didn't understand why I was unhappy. I was also pretty upset that my old vendor had started outsourcing support to

India and that played into my decision.

nbnbtc
09-29-2004, 09:11 AM
Bruce,

I think I speak for

the rest of the forum when I say that your hard work and diligence in these matters is greatly appreciated,

especially in light of some of the business people you have to deal with. If you get tired of calling them, I'm

sure some of us would gladly give them a buzz, though we might not be as friendly about it :D

Thanks again

Bruce!

Bruce
09-29-2004, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the support. I think the

secret (in addition to simply "showing up" and basic stuff like that) is to stay small, keep your overhead low. If

the world really really needs you to get big, ok, so be it, but no use in pushing it when you don't really have the

infrastructure and/or character to pull it off in style. Someone once asked the great French violinist (Holmes will

know this guy) Jean Luc Ponty what he owed his success with the violin to, and he replied "Because I am an amateur."

Well, that has a bad conotation in English, but in French it just means someone who does what they do because they

love it. When you lose that feeling, life gets kinda grey all of a sudden.

B

DrSmellThis
09-29-2004, 04:47 PM
How nightmarish. Reminds me of

my own bottle fiasco in the Spring. I first inquired about bottles the day after shipping the beta batch, thinking

I'd get them in a week. Months went by. You wonder how a supplier can get off the phone with a customer justifiably

angry at having their order ignored multiple times, and just ignore them again -- and then allow this type of phone

call to be repeated twice a week for months. I imagined their desk was clear of annoying things like paper and

writing utensils, and that they saw their job as merely getting off the phone with the customer. This bottle company

screwed up on every single micro task they agreed to complete, including failing to return a single phone call,

until months went by and they finally sent the order, with the wrong lids and having misquoted the price for

the right lids. This whole time I was trying to explain to folks why I was taking so long. How comical.

One

option is to, um, rip them a new asshole just to get the single order moving, and then change vendors. Jim Croce

once sang, "bridges are meant for burning".

Bruce
09-30-2004, 09:08 PM
A1 is back! Well, it is clearly in

the mail anyway. Tracker says it will arrive tomorrow Friday! So, I put it up for sale. Get 'em while they

are.... almost... there. Should ship tomorrow.

Sorry for the wait,
B

a.k.a.
10-01-2004, 06:47 AM
Great news! Thanks Bruce.

DrSmellThis
10-02-2004, 02:28 AM
So I'm still curious as to

whether the half strength A1 is in stock, or whether it's just the original version.

DAdams91982
10-02-2004, 03:36 AM
Okay... You all need to

explain A1 to me... cause I read the product description, and its says they have no clue what it does. What types

of reactions and what not... fill me in.

Adams

DrSmellThis
10-03-2004, 02:34 PM
So I'm

still curious as to whether the half strength A1 is in stock, or whether it's just the original version.

Ahh, yes it is. There is a selector box for the half-strength. :)

Bruce
10-03-2004, 02:38 PM
Yes, like Doc says, you can get an

economy version of A1. We had a hard time getting bottles that would be suitable for a half *sized* version like

folks had been asking about, so we used the samed size bottle, and just dilluted the mixture 50%. So you get what

looks the same as the full-strength version, but there is half the actual pheromones in the bottle and the price is

less, of course. Like Doc says, there is a menu bar below the product description where you can select "half"

rather that the default "full" strength.

Regards,
Bruce

oscar
10-04-2004, 06:27 AM
Okay... You all

need to explain A1 to me... cause I read the product description, and its says they have no clue what it does. What

types of reactions and what not... fill me in.

Adams
DAdams,

There is a bit of a trick to

searching for a A-1. You have to search for "Androstadienone" or "Andro-1".
There are a lot of good results, as

well as several which are not so good.

This thread (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2155&highlight=mixing) is pretty informative.

But there are other good ones as well.

Oscar :)

jamesdeanmartin
10-05-2004, 09:42 PM
Yes, like Doc

says, you can get an economy version of A1. We had a hard time getting bottles that would be suitable for a half

*sized* version like folks had been asking about, so we used the samed size bottle, and just dilluted the mixture

50%. So you get what looks the same as the full-strength version, but there is half the actual pheromones in the

bottle and the price is less, of course. Like Doc says, there is a menu bar below the product description where you

can select "half" rather that the default "full" strength.

Regards,
Bruce

For those of us

on backorder who paid for the original A1s at full strength, do we get two bottles of the new stuff?

JDM

Bruce
10-05-2004, 09:52 PM
There are two types of new stuff.

The "full" strength version is identical to the "original" A1.

B