PDA

View Full Version : The Hit List

egomaniac
02-05-2004, 10:24 PM
I figured since I

received my mones 2 months ago, its about time to let everybody know how they are going. My first order of TE, I

received very fast. Some of of the hits that I have received, I beleive are due to the mones.
My first trial, I

wanted to almost OD because I wanted to see what my threshhold was. I used 1 dab behind each ear, one spray on my

chest. I went to a party with a friend, that I had no idea who anyone was. I did notice some longer glares from

some ladies that were longer than normal (this was my first experiment so I was paying extra attention). This could

have been due to because nobody knew who I was. No major hits here. My friend and I went back to his place for a

minute, about an hour later. I put one more spray on on the back of my head, i read on your hair is a good source.

I also added another dab on each side of my neck. I figured this is as close to an OD as I am going to get. My

friend and I went to another party where I knew a few people. One girl in particular came up to me after I

eventually made I contact with her from across the room. She came up to me and insisted that we know each

other(never met this girl in my life). She was not my type so I strayed away from her, but did notice that she kept

on glancing over my way. I did see a girl that I thought was cute, so I made my way over to her direction. I am

fairly extroverted so I started making small talk. She complemented me on my cologne(Alfred Sung Paradise). We

continued to talk the rest of the night until she asked me to walk her downstairs so she can catch a cab home. She

put her arms around me and gave me a kiss on my lips and she told me to call her. Which I did, 5 days later(dont

ask), she told me she had a boyfriend and that this wasnt the right time. No BIGGIE! My whole purpose of the night

was to see if I received any different reaction than normal.
Through the next month I usually wore a dab of TE on

each side of my neck every other day at work, gym, etc.. No noticeable results. I do understand that TE is used for

more sexual hits. Who\'s going to hop on my lap at work and start going at it right? The big hits have come over

the last couple of weeks!
I went out with a girl(friends only, no attraction) from work and 2 other

people(guy/girl) I have not met. I put one dab behind each ear and a spray on my chest. We went to a bar and

brabbed a table. I noticed that the girl I did not know hung on to every word I said, and she could not stop

looking at me. She did not say too much though. Anyways, a week later I went out with my same friend from work and

the girl I did not know. I had the same amount of TE on. Same thing happend, i was sitting next to this girl and

she could not keep her eyes off of me, she even started to rub her knee against my leg and eventuallt started to rub

it with her hand. By the way, i could see my friend was getting a little ticked becuase she knew was was going on.

Long story short, I went back to this girls place, and she basically jumped into my lap(not exaggerating)! The rest,

ill leave to your imagination? One thing popped out, is that she said that she never does this, but she felt

really comfortable around me. TRUST ME! i have heard that line before, but I have spent some time with this girl

now(without mones) and i can see she really dosent. This was my first big hit.
My next big hit came this past

weekend, when I went back to school for a weekend(graduated \'02). I ran into my ex-girlfriend\'s best friend

ata bar. You can only guess what kind of predictament can come out of this? Basically she came up to me and would

not leave my side. She was rubbing on me(by the way we both hate my ex-girlfriend), and she even put my hands down

hers pants. After talking for awhile she strted telling me that it should have been her with me instead of my ex,

and she wanted me to go home with her. Again, use can use your imagination for the rest.
First I would like so say

that some of the hits I have received, i do not know if they were because of the mones. I will do some more

experimenting. I have found the application that works best for me though. One spray(chest), one spary (back of

head), one dab(behind each ear). Beleive me I am not OD\'ing becuase this is what I have got the most and major

hits off of. I am in the market for another mone that will give me more non-sexual hits, ANY ADVICE? Sorry about

blabbing, I will try posting more so everything does not run together.

Happy Hunting Fellows!

bigdog
02-05-2004, 10:49 PM
Great post! I suggest

for non-sexual 1)SOE 2)WAGG and 3rd choice for good-all around sexual & Non-sexual Alter Ego.

bigdog
02-05-2004, 10:54 PM
If I were you I would

take advantage of this great special
[Link to \"Subscriber Only Special\" DELETED]
SOE is the best for

social hits with women.I like Wagg to but I get guys coming up to me with it too so I suggest the $39.95 SOE

special. I bought SOE for $49.95 a week earlier unfortunately! Being that you are Egomaniac, Alter Ego seems perfect

for you too!

bjf
02-06-2004, 07:32 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I have found the application that works best for me though. One

spray(chest), one spary (back of head), one dab(behind each ear). Beleive me I am not OD\'ing becuase this is what

I have got the most and major hits off of.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

1. How many hours does

this mix seem to last? Any drop off?

2. How frequently do you wear this mix?

3. Does it work every time?

ToBeOrNotToBe
02-06-2004, 02:17 PM
2 sprays and 2

dabs... how did u manage to cover the cat piss smell?

egomaniac
02-06-2004, 02:45 PM
1. Most of my major

hits have come after about 2 hours of the application. I only put this much on when I know its going to be a long

night and two, I will be in smoke-infested bars/clubs.
2. I only wear that mix maybe once a week, sometimes every

other week.
3.Honestly, I have about an 80% success rate. This does not include just sexual hits, but girls I see

who might be interested(or certain body signals) and I make the first move. Usually, i end up making out of them or

they ask if i want to come by later.

Most of these hits I do have to make a move first, but in the end the girl

usually does the rest.

egomaniac
02-06-2004, 02:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
2 sprays and 2 dabs... how did u manage to cover

the cat piss smell?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The first time i used TE, as I said in my

first post I almost wanted to OD. This may not be scientific enough, but there were plenty of girls at the second

party I went to. My friend knew I was wearing them and he could not smell anything. I eventually asked about three

girls that night if they liked the new cologne Iwas wearing. I had them each smell my neck and they all liked the

smell. Were they being nice? Who knows? All i know is they did not go running for the bathroom to go vomit. And

they did not have that you smell nice but i want to go puke look on their face. Second, I can\'t smell anything

so I am in that percentage that cannot smell mones.

bjf
02-07-2004, 08:50 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
1. Most of my major hits have come after about 2 hours of the application. I

only put this much on when I know its going to be a long night and two, I will be in smoke-infested bars/clubs.

I only wear that mix maybe once a week, sometimes every other week.
3.Honestly, I have about an 80% success rate.

This does not include just sexual hits, but girls I see who might be interested(or certain body signals) and I make

the first move. Usually, i end up making out of them or they ask if i want to come by later.

Most of these hits

I do have to make a move first, but in the end the girl usually does the rest.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ego, sounds great. One more question....when you say you do a spray on your chest, is that on

your skin, underneath clothing, or on your actual clothing?

egomaniac
02-12-2004, 09:49 PM
I ususally wear it on

my chest. In which I either wear a wife-beater or a regular undershirt. On top of that is eaither a button-down or

a light sweater.