PDA

View Full Version : Latest Experience...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:31 PM
You might remember me posting that I had encountered after my first week or so a somewhat positive change in women\'s attitudes towards me while wearing phero\'s... (PI and PF). I then thought to myself..after yet another 2 weeks, maybe im just fooling myself..maybe its my imagination or a combination of side effects (read: ego boost and placebo effect). Then...again, right before I was about to post a message on the board describing my disillusionment, I read a reply by TallCoolOne on a thread. He said that his ex g/f seemed a lot friendlier but it took about 3 weeks of exposure to see results.
EUREKA!
I thought, this is just what I wanted to do...see if I could get something going again with this girl I knew used to like me and vice versa. (Something about her playing hard to get now, drew me irresistibally towards her..you know)
Anyway, to make a long story even longer, I thought that the phero\'s I had been wearing the last 3 weeks while with her and around her might have had an opposite effect because she just \"hooked up\" with this other kid a few days ago. I decided, Hey, Im still seeing her tonight..why not give it one last shot.
So I applied 2 sprays of Drakkar Noir cologne (really nice) on my stomach and chest before putting on my shirt
one drop of PI behind each ear and blended it into neck
3 drops of PI..rubbed slightly in hands and blended into hair
small splashes of Ph. Factor to my neck under my chin and my face and a little on my shirt.

So..by the end of a long night which included some close moments (even though she just started seeing somebody) and after a swim at 1 am... we\'re at her house with a bunch of her friends and before I go back to my place she takes my shirt from me and puts it on.
She said she wanted to keep it..I told her sure until i ask for it back. When I asked her why, her exact words were, \"I like your smell\"..and it came out so relaxed and sincere, like she wasn\'t even conscious of what she was saying. Now I was slightly intoxicated and my mind was no where in the vecinity of pheromones..but as soon as she said that...I thought..i have to post this..no doubt.

PS. This girl is a teen...to keep it in general terms. So the answer (in my opinion) is a definitive YES to the question of pheromones working with teens). I myself am also a teen. 18.

Ok well..let me know what you guys (and girls) think..any similar stories? Because some people might notice an effect..but i personally thought it would be a rare case that a girl straight out says \"I like YOUR smell\"..not even, \"I like your COLOGNE\", etc.. Well, get back.

Carlos

(Edited by Carlos0505 at 3:57 pm on June 16, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**
yeah I believe pheros work even in a very subtle way, like I described in my post \"The edge worked for me\".
What I consider a real hit is when people describes girls touching a lot and attitudes like the one you just posted.
I guess PI is good even though it has been realeased long time ago, maybe I should buy a bottle. By the way how many drops did you put on? 5?. I would like to know if other people think that\'s too much or ok, cuz I have read PI is the most concentrated product out there.

**DONOTDELETE**
I forgot, which PI are you using?, is it ylang ylang smell or unscented?.

**DONOTDELETE**
Its the unscented old PI. Also..I too would think that 5 was too much if I read whats written about PI..but I found lesser amounts not really noticeable...maybe its just me. plus its really just about a drop on each wrist..and 3 in rubbed into the hair...which isnt too much when compared to surface area i guess.

Again..i came to this mix through almost 1 month of mixing different amounts of both PI and PF. So, for some people it may be less..as well as for some it may be more.

Carlos

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:32 PM
Ah yes ive had a similar experiences women telling me that i smell nice or as one female said to me \"you smell f***ing geourgeous\" end quote i forgot all about that one