PDA

View Full Version : scent etc

skeptic
02-05-2004, 08:23 PM
Long time no post. Some of

you may remember me from before.

I\'ve been using mainly SOE gel with a small amount of TE. I haven\'t had

any unequivocal hits, but it seems to improve MY state of mind, so I\'m continuing to experiment.

I\'m one of

those people who is incapable of smelling -none. TE smells like alcohol to me, nothing more. I don\'t like the

way SOE\'s scent combines with my cologne, so I\'ve been using a fair amount of SOE gel (1/3 pack maybe, total?)

in concert with half a spray of TE -- that\'s right, I spray it onto two fingers but only dab with one -- without

any cologne. I prefer to err well on the side of caution with -none products for my own reasons.

I put most of

the SOE gel on my chest under my throat, with a little bit behind the ears and a little on the wrists, then dab the

TE on the same spot on my chest where the SOE went. My question is, to -none smellers, will that amount of SOE

cover the scent of the TE adequately, or am I running a risk of smelling funkay? I\'m using no additional cover

scents.

skeptic
02-05-2004, 08:32 PM
Ah crap, I just saw that

SOE unscented has become available. Guess it\'s an oil, though, which ruins my plans of mixing it directly with

TE for a spray.

I should probably cancel my stopgap order of gelpacks... eh on second thought, maybe not,

they\'ll get here while I\'m being indecisive as to what to do next ;-)

Gossamer_2701
02-06-2004, 05:34 AM
Hey Skeptic.... I

couldn\'t smell none either at first, but I read in an old thread (sorry, no idea which one) that you should put a

few drops of NPA or TE on a piece of paper and let it dry completely. Take a couple of light sniffs every once in a

while over like two days. Repeat this a couple of times.... I can now smell none quite well

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And as to your question... I think you should be ok for the

short term, as I use about the same combo once in a while, but everyone is different.

Goss