PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones for Animal Lovers

bjf
02-05-2004, 05:14 PM
There seems to

be quite a few dog and cat owners here.

Here\'s a link to a site that sells pheromones to improve the mood of

pets. I am posting this because they are not a competitor, but if mods have a problem, feel free to delete the

post.

web page (\"http://www.animalsnaturally.com/store/section.php?xSec=18\")

markus
02-06-2004, 04:24 AM
hey bjf,

do you own a dog or cat? i actually wanted to ask for long who owns here one (or more) but forgot.

so how do

ppl who have dog or cat think they react to your mones? when i just started using mones i think my dog didn\'t

like it. she was acting as if i was suddenly someone else. btw, this was tmy first understanding that mones work.

today i still see that she acts strange when i am home with the mones. usually i put them before i go out, so i

don\'t have a problem, but when for example a woman comes over i would be at home with the mones, usually a little

earlier than when the woman comes (no pun intended), and then i see my dog acts strange. like the trust between us

is broken, cos i am now someone else who she doesn\'t recognise.
sometimes it really bothers me, cos i don\'t

want my dog to feel insecure around me, after all, she\'s my best friend

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
02-06-2004, 05:53 AM
What do you wear when your dog starts looking at you strangely?

I have cats, and they don\'t seem to mind my

-mones. They will sniff around where I\'ve applied them,then maybe rub on me once or twice and go on with their

business, but I don\'t wear an awful lot. Maybe you\'re wearing too much -none or something and you\'re

intimidating her?

Most animals love me, and I haven\'t noticed any difference when wearing -mones. If

anything, if I have on the slightest bit of -nol, dogs won\'t leave me alone. I become their new favorite person.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
02-06-2004, 06:07 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Most animals love me, and I haven\'t noticed any

difference when wearing -mones.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

and you still don\'t think it

has anything to do with the Delmonico steak you keep in your purse?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sexyredhead
02-06-2004, 06:11 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Most animals love me, and I haven\'t noticed any difference when wearing

-mones.

and you still don\'t think it has anything to do with

the Delmonico steak you keep in your purse? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

No! Why? Cuz just last week I had to use that steak to distract some dogs

from fighting. And you know what? After they ate it, they STILL liked me!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Sniffing and licking my hands and paying lots of attention to me

and my purse. If I didn\'t have the self esteem I\'ve got now, I may have thought they were looking for more

steak. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
02-06-2004, 06:14 AM
After they ate it, they STILL liked me! Sniffing

and licking my hands and paying lots of attention to me and my purse.

Good point. I stand corrected.

bjf
02-06-2004, 06:38 AM
hey bjf,
do you own a dog or cat? i actually

wanted to ask for long who owns here one (or more) but forgot.

so how do ppl who have dog or cat think they react

to your mones? when i just started using mones i think my dog didn\'t like it. she was acting as if i was suddenly

someone else. btw, this was tmy first understanding that mones work. today i still see that she acts strange when i

am home with the mones. usually i put them before i go out, so i don\'t have a problem, but when for example a

woman comes over i would be at home with the mones, usually a little earlier than when the woman comes (no pun

intended), and then i see my dog acts strange. like the trust between us is broken, cos i am now someone else who

she doesn\'t recognise.
sometimes it really bothers me, cos i don\'t want my dog to feel insecure around me,

after all, she\'s my best friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr

Markus -

None can cause nervousness and anxiety in human and non-human

species alike.

belgareth
02-06-2004, 11:02 AM
hey bjf,
do you own a dog or cat? i actually

wanted to ask for long who owns here one (or more) but forgot.

so how do ppl who have dog or cat think they react

to your mones? when i just started using mones i think my dog didn\'t like it. she was acting as if i was suddenly

someone else. btw, this was tmy first understanding that mones work. today i still see that she acts strange when i

am home with the mones. usually i put them before i go out, so i don\'t have a problem, but when for example a

woman comes over i would be at home with the mones, usually a little earlier than when the woman comes (no pun

intended), and then i see my dog acts strange. like the trust between us is broken, cos i am now someone else who

she doesn\'t recognise.
sometimes it really bothers me, cos i don\'t want my dog to feel insecure around me,

after all, she\'s my best friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr

Do a search. There have been a few comments about pets.

markus
02-07-2004, 09:36 AM
What do you wear when your dog starts looking at

you strangely?

I have cats, and they don\'t seem to mind my -mones. They will sniff around where I\'ve

applied them,then maybe rub on me once or twice and go on with their business, but I don\'t wear an awful lot.

Maybe you\'re wearing too much -none or something and you\'re intimidating her?

Most animals love me, and I

haven\'t noticed any difference when wearing -mones. If anything, if I have on the slightest bit of -nol, dogs

won\'t leave me alone. I become their new favorite person. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

i dont think she is intimidated from the none. i am from the less

is more school and i usually dont wear more than 3 dabs te or a small drop npa/pi. the times that i ODed were always

outside home. other dogs like me a lot when i wear mones. i think my dog just feels that something is different and

strange. i mean, she doesn\'t recognise me because of how i look, she recognises me through how i smell right? and

when i wear mones she feels i am someone else.

but maybe i should really do a search as was suggested. i was just

too lazy.