PDA

View Full Version : Help me pick a good date mix

karen
02-05-2004, 04:18 PM
Hi all, I

need some advice from all the more experienced pheromone users here. I finally got a date with my \"target\" for

next week. I have been wearing so many different products and combinations that I have no idea what may have

actually helped me (or maybe it wasn\'t any of them...). Anyway, I want to wear the best combination for the date

and I am not able to decide at all. I currently have AE/w, PCC, EW, PPA and lavendor -nol. Can anyone help?

Elana
02-05-2004, 04:36 PM
I vote

for AE/w and some PCC.
If you had TE or NPA I would throw a bit of that on too, but I think the AE/w PCC combo will

be perfect.

Have fun on your date!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SRH...do you agree?

Sexyredhead
02-05-2004, 04:46 PM
From what you\'ve got, I agree with Elana.

AEw and PCC.

You might wear that combo for the next few days

to see how you like it and how it affects those around you--for practice.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

OCP
02-05-2004, 05:24 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi all, I need some advice from all the more

experienced pheromone users here. I finally got a date with my \"target\" for next week. I have been wearing so

many different products and combinations that I have no idea what may have actually helped me (or maybe it wasn\'t

any of them...). Anyway, I want to wear the best combination for the date and I am not able to decide at all. I

currently have AE/w, PCC, EW, PPA and lavendor -nol. Can anyone help?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

What is your goal? To get another date? To get in bed? Make him feel like he has to be with

you? This could affect your choice of pheros. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
02-06-2004, 12:21 PM
To get in bed?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> no mones needed for that I bet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OCP
02-06-2004, 01:24 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
To get in bed?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> no mones

needed for that I bet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Thus the question......what are you after. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
02-06-2004, 02:03 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Yeah tell us karen

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

karen
02-07-2004, 07:25 PM

What is your goal? To get another date? To get

in bed? Make him feel like he has to be with you? This could affect your choice of pheros.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

To get

another date and to make him feel like he \"has to be with me\". I am looking to get this guy to see me more than

once, not just the one night. I will probably go with the AE/w and PCC combo. I have worn this many times to work

(this guy works with me). The only reason I was hesitant to wear it for the date is because I thought maybe

something different would have more of an affect. What I have noticed at work is that when I first started wearing

pheromones, I would get a lot of reactions. Then, the reactions stopped from the people I see every day. But I

still get obvious reactions from new people or people that I have not seen in a long time. I am sure it is the same

for you guys? So, I don\'t know how to start getting the reactions again from the people I see every day

(including the target guy). Stop wearing pheromones for a while? Wear different combinations?

Gossamer_2701
02-07-2004, 07:39 PM
Maybe you just need to up the cops a little for a more social/date setting. Get him feeling the more sexual vibes

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif, and by upping one part of your usual mix should get him to notice

w/o the risk of turning him off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Goss

markus
02-08-2004, 06:34 AM
Then, the reactions stopped from the people I see

every day. But I still get obvious reactions from new people or people that I have not seen in a long time. I am

sure it is the same for you guys? So, I don\'t know how to start getting the reactions again from the people I

see every day (including the target guy). Stop wearing pheromones for a while? Wear different combinations?

i would say both. using different mones and different combos is

important i think, especially with ppl that already know your mix well.

but also stop wearing mones for a while

could be a good idea. not just because of build up. but to remind yourself how the ppl that see you everyday react

when you dont wear mones. sometimes we get so used to the subtle reactions of the ppl we see everyday, that we

forget it was different before the mones. after a time wearing mones near the same ppl, not only do they react less

to the mones coz they have us tagged in a way, but also we have them tagged as someone who reacts to my mones in

this or that way, and we tend to neglect the very subtle reactions, whereas with new ppl, we still want to conquer

them with our mones and to prove to ourselves that the mones work on them.

just my two cents.

Elana
02-08-2004, 12:11 PM
I agree

with the boys. Mix it up a bit, and don\'t wear them everyday.

CptKipling
02-08-2004, 12:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

What is your goal? To get another date? To get in bed? Make him feel

like he has to be with you? This could affect your choice of pheros.

To get

another date and to make him feel like he \"has to be with me\". I am looking to get this guy to see me more than

once, not just the one night. I will probably go with the AE/w and PCC combo. I have worn this many times to work

(this guy works with me). The only reason I was hesitant to wear it for the date is because I thought maybe

something different would have more of an affect. What I have noticed at work is that when I first started wearing

pheromones, I would get a lot of reactions. Then, the reactions stopped from the people I see every day. But I

still get obvious reactions from new people or people that I have not seen in a long time. I am sure it is the same

for you guys? So, I don\'t know how to start getting the reactions again from the people I see every day

(including the target guy). Stop wearing pheromones for a while? Wear different combinations?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Don\'t forget to be interesting