PDA

View Full Version : first time with pi/m and pi/w

whynot
01-31-2004, 04:43 PM
hi

everyone:

I didn\'t really have time(or too lazy) to do a search on pi/w, so i just kind of used my intuition,

i guess. anyway, this is the mix i used: 3 pi/w, 2 pi/m, 2 npa/m, soe gel, and 2 ae/m. i mixed all the liquid in

the atomizer and mixed two drops with lotion, the rest of it i applied at the clubs. also, i put on half the soe

pack before i went out, and the other half about two hours later. well, there were alot of friendly behaviors from

bartenders and waitress, but the most blantant hit came from the second club i went to. I walked in the place, and

within literally a minute, a girl came up to me and introduced herself. i don\'t remember what she said, because

i had a few too many. It was very unexpected and i was a little shocked, i guess. another thing i noticed was that

i was acting really...i don\'t know...like i was in junior high, like i had never talked to a girl before. i was

shy and couldn\'t find things to talk about. has anyone else experienced that? maybe too much soe or pi/w? if

you guys have any suggestions on the mix, please share with us. oh, another thing, some guy bought me a drink at

the bar, i know he is not gay because he was buying a girl drinks at the same time. i didn\'t talk to him or

anything, next thing i know, he handed me a beer. hey, a free drink is a free drink.

Sagacious1420
01-31-2004, 05:05 PM
Let me see if I\'m understanding you correctly. You mixed everything together, but the SOE. Mixed 2 drops of

this liquid concoction w/ some lotion and applied it before leaving, along w/ half of the SOE pack. Then later you

used up the remainder of this mix along w/ the rest of the SOE gel. So in total, you used 3 drops PI/w, 2 drops

PI/m, 2 drops NPA/m, 2 drops of AE/m and a whole SOE gel pack. Is that correct? Did you use a cover scent?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

whynot
01-31-2004, 05:15 PM
yea...is that a lot?

whynot
01-31-2004, 05:15 PM
oh, and

the cover scent was Bvlgari.

Sagacious1420
01-31-2004, 05:42 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
yea...is that a lot?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Damn, dude! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif That\'s a helluva lot of none.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I bet you had ppl around you trembling in fear. Did you notice

guys watching you out of the corner of their eye, kinda sketch. Well, you said that you had a lot to drink, so

probably not, huh. That one guy probably bought you the drink to befriend you so that he wouldn\'t get is a$$

kicked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sounds like a good recipe for a combined none OD and nol OD. You might want to consider using a fraction of

that mix. Even if you didn\'t notice any OD effects, at the very least you\'re wasting product at some point.

Make sense?

Just my 2 cents.

Sagacious1420
01-31-2004, 05:43 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
oh, and the cover scent was Bvlgari.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Which Bvlgari? Bvlgari Black is my favorite of their line.

whynot
01-31-2004, 07:22 PM
i use

Bvlgari pour homme, i don\'t know what that means, it\'s what it says on the bottle. i didn\'t notice any

guys giving me the stink eye, as far as i can tell, my boys acted like themselves, and i was paying most of my

attentions to girls. i know i used a lot of none, but i also used quite a bit of nol, do you still think i OD on

none?

apple
01-31-2004, 08:16 PM
pour

homme just means \"for men\" in french /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sagacious1420
01-31-2004, 10:24 PM
whynot-

I wasn\'t referring to guys giving you dirty looks (i.e., the stink eye), but giving you paranoid

looks. Sometimes I notice this, even w/ an acceptable dose of none. They\'ll keep looking at you, but out of the

corner of their eye...they won\'t make direct eye contact. Since you were a walking phero cloud, then they may

not have been able to pinpoint the source of that anxious feeling they had. It could be possible that your buddies

didn\'t feel intimidated. If they know you well and wouldn\'t consider you to be the type of person to be a

\"threat\", then I doubt that they would have attributed any uneasy feelings to you.

IMO, I would consider

that to be a massive none OD. I\'m sure you\'ve read the Newbie Thread, so you may realize that a dosage of

about 0.04 mg is considered entering into the OD range. While some have reported positive hits at even 0.05 mg (=

2 drops PI/m), they are considered the exception rather than the rule. The mix you were wearing contained over 0.08

mg of none or twice the amount at which OD range begins. You also had a nol dose of about 0.2 mg and probably more

I would guess. You must not suffer from headaches from a nol OD like many experience. I don\'t recall that

I\'ve ever used anything above about 0.1 mg of nol.

Like I said before, you may not have had a negative OD

experience, but you\'re most likely wasting valuable product at that dosage. Next time try just a few dabs.

Since it\'s a virtually untested mix it may take a while to determine the optimal dose. It\'s always best to

start low and work your way up.

Just my 2 cents.

tounge
02-01-2004, 10:58 AM
The

Bvlgari scent reminds of an episode I had in the not too distant past.

I was recently at a BDSM party. A

girlfriend of mine owns a dungeon and on occasion has get togethers. On this particular evening I wore one spray of

Edge and 3 or 4 drops of AE/m, covered with Bvlgari Extreme.

At the party there were about 7 or 8 female doms, 4

male doms and about 14 male subs and 3 female subs. Also, around 6 or 7 voyuers in attendence.

I\'m not a

lifestyle player but I do enjoy the scene every now and then. I am more dominant, but will switch on occasion,

because variety is the spice of life.

Anyway to keep a long post short, I was at the party being sociable amongst

the various activities around me. Two of the younger female doms approached me and commented on how nice and sexy I

smelled. They then spent the next 3 hours trying to get me to submit to a scene with them all while commenting on

how nice I smelled. One dom was 25 and the other is a 23yr old education major. There must of been 7 or 8 guys

trying to hook up a scene with these two, but they were constantly trying to hook me. Now obviously there were other

dynamics that came into play here, but I think the pheros along with a provocatve cover fragrance had something to

do with it.