PDA

View Full Version : Phero Calculator Adjustment

Gossamer_2701
01-30-2004, 10:16 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
FYI, the amounts given for AE in the Phero

Calculator need to be divided by 3, because of the lesser volume that the AE dropper yields. Therefore, one drop of

AE is actually ~0.003 mg of none and not 0.01 mg. Also, only 1/2 of the phero content in TE is none, so 1 drop of TE

gives you 0.003 mg of none.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hey all,
I was just

wondering if it would be possible to either adjust the phero calculator (probably a lot of time and effort) or place

a warning banner or a link to a page containing which products need to be adjusted and by how much.

I know it

will only happen through the kindness and generosity of those with the appropriate computer skills (Abductor

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Tom) So thanks for even creating it in the first place.

And if

the calculator can\'t be adjusted... maybe someone could create a post with all the appropriate information in the

\'Newbies Click Here\' page. I would happily offer my assistance, but unfortunately.... I have NO computer

skills beyond the basics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks,
Goss

Skyy
01-30-2004, 10:58 AM
It would be

100x more effective to send abductor a pm

Gossamer_2701
01-30-2004, 12:56 PM
It would be 100x more effective to send abductor a

pm

OK, I just sent him one.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Goss

abductor
01-30-2004, 02:02 PM
Sorry

Gossamer_2701,
Some times I do not have time to read all posts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Well ..But I want that you knows that we can fix Phero Calc and Im working in a new PMixCalc

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. All the calculations are made on the basis of a standard measure

and phero values database. I´m working in a new module called \"Fine Adjustment\" that will be in the midle. I

believe will be good, with that, we will can adjust individually for each product.
I caught yours ideas! and I will

write one small tutorial too. \"How to use Pmixcalc\" and \"limitations\".
Thanks Gossamer_2701 and sugestions

are always welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gossamer_2701
01-30-2004, 04:15 PM
I´m working in a new module called \"Fine

Adjustment\" that will be in the midle. I believe will be good, with that, we will can adjust individually for each

product.
I caught yours ideas! and I will write one small tutorial too. \"How to use Pmixcalc\" and

\"limitations\".

Thanks Abductor, you\'re the man... and

we\'re all very lucky that you\'re such big part of this forum.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Goss

CptKipling
01-30-2004, 04:22 PM
Hey

abductor,

Do you remember I was talking to you about a spreadsheet I was working on about a year ago? Well

I\'ve finally got around to finishing it, well almost, just one last thing to do. I have a lot of the numbers you

need, I\'ll email you a copy when it\'s done.

abductor
01-31-2004, 08:55 AM
For sure

!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Please send me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gifI will send a PM with my email!