PDA

View Full Version : ordering problems

dauntejones84
01-29-2004, 04:59 PM
can i order the

newbie pack without a credit card, and use a check instead. If i can use a check what do i write the newbie pack

down as on the mail order form? Thanks for your time!

Bruce
01-29-2004, 09:57 PM
Jones,

I did get

this PM after all, and I answered it in detail. Yes, you can order the Newbie set by mail with a check.

B

dauntejones84
02-03-2004, 08:49 PM
I sent out

my personal check in the mail on friday and just wondering when i can expect to recieve my products, i tried to

figure it out using the thing on the site that tells you how long it will be but i couldnt understand, just

wondering if you can break it down and draw a pic for me lol on when i can expect to recieve the stuff.

Bruce
02-03-2004, 09:06 PM
About the only thing

that is predictable in the scenario is that your order will get processed and shipped out within 24 hours of the

time it arrives at our office, probably within several hours. The rest of the picture (eg: exactly when and where

you posted your letter; how you sent it; how long it takes the PO to get it to us in CO; what kind of shipping you

paid for; more postal delays, customs, the weather, sun spots, whether you are home when the Fed Ex guy comes by).

If I could paint you a picture, I\'d be making a killing at the roullette table instead of answering email all

day, but OK, I\'ll take a stab at it; you will receive your order on Monday.

Bruce

dauntejones84
02-04-2004, 08:21 AM
i figured it

might take a while becuase i havent gotten any conformation emails yet