PDA

View Full Version : AEw--The -mones or me?

Sexyredhead
01-29-2004, 03:53 PM
The last day

or so I\'ve started wearing AEw again after a long lapse. I really like it all of a sudden, much better than I

ever did. Even the -none smell doesn\'t bother me like it used to.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I find that it puts me in a great mood, increases my confidence

in myself, and I\'m getting all kinds of attention from men and women alike. I couldn\'t get any work done

today! lol But I\'m wondering if it\'s the -mones\' effect on me and my confidence boost that\'s causing

the increase in attention, if the -mones are affecting everyone the same way they do me, or if they are affecting

men differently. If it\'s affecting the women the way it\'s affecting me, then that would explain the

chatty/laughing/fun atmosphere when I wear it. It\'s like a -nol OD, but I only wore 1 drop AEw. I\'m also

finding all of a sudden that a lot of guys that I haven\'t seen much lately are making a point to stop and talk to

me for no particular reason and hanging around longer than they need to. And after I talk with them for a bit and

have to leave, they call for this, that, or the other thing a little while later, just to chat. (I\'ve run into

all kinds of people when I stop to talk to someone else!)

Don\'t get me wrong, I like it! I may need to stop

wearing it at work, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Help me figure this out. It\'s

getting confusing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
01-29-2004, 03:56 PM
It\'s all

you, baby! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
01-29-2004, 04:00 PM
Well,

yeah. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

But you know what I mean. Is all this sudden attention

just my good mood caused by the AEw effect on me, by the -mones\'s affect on others, or a combination?

Elana
01-29-2004, 04:08 PM
I don\'t

either, but I am loving it too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bjf
01-29-2004, 04:31 PM
That\'s great

to hear SRH.

You were wondering if AE/w is drawing people because your own mood is better, or because it is

the AE/w making other people\'s mood better.

Well, how did people react when you used to wear AE/w (and you

weren\'t in love with it)?

Elana
01-29-2004, 04:44 PM
I just find it

amazing that you PMed me about this today when I was about to talk to you about it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You made me run out and get another bottle.

Sexyredhead
01-29-2004, 07:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I just find it amazing that you PMed me about this

today when I was about to talk to you about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You made me run

out and get another bottle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Great minds think alike. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
01-30-2004, 04:16 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I just find it amazing that you PMed me about this today when I was about to

talk to you about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You made me run out and get another bottle.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Great minds

think alike. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You know it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Did you grab another bottle

too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
01-30-2004, 05:25 AM
Not yet.

Must wait for payday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I\'m debating between another bottle of

AEw and either SOEu or SOEw. I\'ll have to seem how much AEw I have left.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
01-31-2004, 06:47 AM
If we are still

keeping the testimonial pages updated...add some of our comments. Women are missing out on this stuff because not

enough people have tried it to review it. I know that DVK liked it a lot, and as soon as Kari tried it she was

pumped.

bjf
01-31-2004, 08:15 AM
I actually

ordered AEw when it was available on the used product page, but I haven\'t gotten it yet, hopefully I will get it

by today.

How do you think it would work on a man?

I actually have been having crazy success lately just

using SOE and wagg.

Elana
01-31-2004, 08:33 AM
I would love to

hear a review from you after you have tried the AE/w. I sure hope it doesn\'t make you feel like it makes me feel.

Kari
01-31-2004, 09:16 AM
If we are still keeping the testimonial pages

updates...add some of our comments. Women are missing out on this stuff because not enough people have tried it to

review it. I know that DVK liked it a lot, and as soon as Kari tried it she was pumped.

Thanks for

the reminder, that I need to get my ass in gear and write a testimonial! Stuff is INTOXICATING-- to both the wearer

and the, er, \"victims.\" Actually, it put my Primal/w on the shelf.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
01-31-2004, 09:25 AM
I have worn it

with some primal and don\'t know if I noticed a difference. I just love it on its own. It is my holy grail of

mones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
01-31-2004, 09:31 AM
Ladies, is that

the only none-containing product you own? Is it the only rone containing product you own?

Perhaps this is the

key as to why you feel so good wearing it.

Also, from what I have read, I think women produce more none when they

are ovulating, which would definitely be something a guy would pick up on for obvious reasons, so that might explain

the positive effects on males.

Elana
01-31-2004, 09:42 AM
I have TE/w and

NPA/w. Do either of them have none?
This is the only rone product that I have tried.

franki
01-31-2004, 09:50 AM
I have TE/w and NPA/w. Do either of them have

none?
This is the only rone product that I have tried.

Both

TE/w and NPA/w have -none.

I have a feeling it is the -rone. Maybe one of you should try out unscented SOE/m.

Elana
01-31-2004, 09:51 AM
I am pretty

sure SRH has used SOE.

franki
01-31-2004, 09:54 AM
Yeah, but

without the musk smell it should be a lot different and more pleasant for women to use.

Remember what FTR

wrote about the \"virtual sweetie\" mix Oscar made for her? This was a mix of -nol and -rone in the same ratio as

SOE/m.

Elana
01-31-2004, 09:56 AM
Yeah, but without the musk smell it should be a lot

different and more pleasant for women to use.

Remember what FTR wrote about the \"virtual sweetie\" mix Oscar

made for her? This was a mix of -nol and -rone in the same ratio as SOE/m.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Very good point /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bjf
01-31-2004, 10:05 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Yeah, but without the musk smell it should be a lot different and more

pleasant for women to use.

Remember what FTR wrote about the \"virtual sweetie\" mix Oscar made for her? This

was a mix of -nol and -rone in the same ratio as SOE/m.

Very good

point /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Had FTR

used SOE? And she liked virtual sweetie alot better? Was this just with the CS regeants, and did he had

fragrance?

It may turn out that unscented SOE could be the same thing as virtual sweetie.

Elana
01-31-2004, 11:01 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Yeah, but

without the musk smell it should be a lot different and more pleasant for women to use.

Remember what FTR wrote

about the \"virtual sweetie\" mix Oscar made for her? This was a mix of -nol and -rone in the same ratio as SOE/m.

Very good point

Had FTR used

SOE? And she liked virtual sweetie alot better? Was this just with the CS regeants, and did he had

fragrance?

It may turn out that unscented SOE could be the same thing as virtual sweetie.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

FTR said the scent of SOE turned rancid on her. She adored what Oscar made

her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
01-31-2004, 11:07 AM
If it is the

rone that is making us feel so great, then I can imagine the unscented SOE is going to be another huge hit with the

ladies.

It may be the blend of the three mones in AE that make this product so perfect rather than say it is

just because one ingredient. If you are only going to get one product, this is the one.

oscar
01-31-2004, 01:50 PM
Elana,

\"Virtual Sweetie\", as Reds called it, was basically just an unscented SOE made at half strength. I

used 2mL of CS Nol and .5mL of CS Rone in a total of 10mL of Vegetable Glycerine with a splash of Everclear as a

thinner. No fragrance added.

So if you were to calculate only the A-Rone contents you\'d get:
AE/w - .015%

SOE -- .010%
VS --- .005%

If it IS the A-Rone that is the magical ingredient in AE/w (and VS) that\'s

causing all the good feelings you ladies seem to be experiencing, then the unscented SOE should be a real hit for

the women too. But I doubt that we could totally discount AE/w\'s A-None content. The A-None in AE/w has got to be

producing some \"wearer effect\" on female users too. Maybe it\'s the combination of the two, or even all

three.

A combo of unscented SOE with some La Croy products would probably be really interesting. You\'d have

the Nol, Rone, None, plus the secret ingredient(s) depending on whether you used the /f or /m versions.

Oscar

Elana
01-31-2004, 02:52 PM
A combo of unscented SOE with some La Croy products

would probably be really interesting. You\'d have the Nol, Rone, None, plus the secret ingredient(s) depending on

whether you used the /f or /m versions.

Yes, good idea. For

that matter AE/w with NPA would have just about everything...maybe add few inches of PCC.

oscar
01-31-2004, 04:05 PM
Elana,

Either

combo,
AE/w + NPA/w + PCC
or
SOE + NPA/w + PCC
would presumably provide a six-way phero mix: Nol, Rone, None,

2 secret ingredients, and Copulins.

But for women I might speculate that it might be more comfortable throughout

your cycle to substitute SOE for AE/w to reduce the overall amount of A-None. I really don\'t think NPA/w contains

much None, but a little bit of a \"wearer effect\" phero goes a long way since one is constantly exposed when

wearing it. And if there\'s any adverse effects to be experienced as a result of using too much A-None, such as

during menstruation, it would seem a good idea to reduce it where possible. And if you want the \"secrets\"

you\'ve gotta have LaCroy, so the way to keep the Nol and Rone would be to drop the AE/w in favor of SOE.

Here

comes the idea of LaCroy putting out a \"Secret Ingredients Only\" product again, eh?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
01-31-2004, 05:29 PM
I would love to hear a review from you after you

have tried the AE/w. I sure hope it doesn\'t make you feel like it makes me feel.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I\'ve used AE/w

on a few occasions. The product I had was in gel form like SOE. I had good results. A lot like using AE/m + SOE, but

more in the social direction. I had 2 problems w/ it though. First, it is so low in none content that I had to use

the entire gel pack to get any decent hits. Second, the scent is pretty girly/floral and I had to use so much that

I didn\'t like the smell on me. After 2-3 hours the scent turned more musky and was better although the floral

quality never really went away, but I had to apply long before leaving the house to avoid feeling self conscoious

about how I smelled. Using a cover scent didn\'t seem to help either. It just made my cover scent smell flowery.

I tried a few different colognes, but couldn\'t find anything that would cover the scent very well.

Sexyredhead
01-31-2004, 05:33 PM
Really?

We think AEw smells rather masculine.

I remember Wolfe said AEw smells feminine and flowery too. Hmmm. The

difference between the male and female nose. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sagacious1420
01-31-2004, 05:46 PM
Really? We think AEw smells rather

masculine.

I remember Wolfe said AEw smells feminine and flowery too. Hmmm. The difference between the male and

female nose. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">It

is rather curious, since I occasionally include some floral notes in my EO colognes. I suppose it\'s more a

matter of the type of floral notes that I prefer. It does have a nice musk undertone, though.

Elana
02-01-2004, 06:23 AM
But for women I might speculate that it might be

more comfortable throughout your cycle to substitute SOE for AE/w to reduce the overall amount of A-None.

<hr

Another great post from Oscar!

I hadn\'t even thought about that. I am still on my AE high.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I am excited about the new unscented SOE. This will be an excellent

base for some incredible mixes.

Elana
02-01-2004, 06:25 AM
Second, the scent is pretty girly/floral and I had

to use so much that I didn\'t like the smell on me.

Wow! Who

wudda thunk?
I think it smells like a nice men\'s cologne.

bjf
02-01-2004, 01:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Second, the scent is pretty girly/floral and I had to use so much that I

didn\'t like the smell on me.

Wow! Who wudda thunk?
I think it

smells like a nice men\'s cologne.

Out of the bottle it

smells okay (because of carrier) but on the skin is smells (at least to me) way too flowery for a guy.

I have

also noticed, my heart is beating a little faster and stomach in nots. Gives me axious feeling. this is very

surprising, I just used two drops, and there is so little none.

I would think it is the rone doing this, but I

have never sen men experiencing similar symptons.

In any case, I was thinking a drop of AE/m and AE/w shoul

yield 7:6:5 Nol:None:Rone, which is kind of cool (not use if my numbers are right).

Wonder how such a ratio would

play.

Sagacious1420
02-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Just

wanted to point out that I haven\'t used AE/w from the bottle. I had a gel pack and I wouldn\'t be surprised if

the scent is a little different, just like there is a difference in the scent of AE/m from the bottle vs. the gel

pack.

Elana
02-01-2004, 04:17 PM
just like there is a difference in the scent of

AE/m from the bottle vs. the gel pack.

I didn\'t know AE

came in a gel pack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Are you making up stories again?

Sagacious1420
02-01-2004, 04:59 PM
</font><blockquote><font

just like there is a difference in the scent of AE/m from the bottle vs.

the gel pack.

I didn\'t know AE came in a gel pack.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Are you making up stories again?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">They\'re

available \"elsewhere\" by different names, but are Stone Labs products w/ the exact same formulations

nonetheless. I got them w/ an order I placed almost a year ago (like L-S does w/ SOE gel packs), before I

discovered L-S. Since the gel packs are printed w/ a web link to \"that other place\", L-S doesn\'t carry them.

Out of respect for Bruce, I won\'t post the link.

Elana
02-01-2004, 05:00 PM
Ah hah!!!

Sagacious1420
02-10-2004, 06:31 AM
I\'ve

found some of the recent feedback about AE/w very encouraging...given the reactions that the ladies have posted,

along w/ the results posted by the men who have tried it. A few forum members know that I\'ve been experimenting

w/ various ratios of none, rone and nol for several months. Based on the (relatively limited) research available

about rone, posts by JVK/SRH, intuition and seredipity I began playing around w/ the role of rone in various mixes.

The result is a mix that mimics the relative proportion of these 3 pheros as is found in AE/w, at least in the

general sense. The percentages aren\'t necessarily identical, but I\'ve had some very consistant results in

women (and men for that matter) w/ this ratio. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif In fact, even better

than when the proportions were pretty much the same as in AE/w. Since the fragrance of AE/w doesn\'t really

\"fit\" me, I can still enjoy the benefits of these proportions w/out worry. I also get a none level that\'s

more effective (for me) than I would get from using AE/w, at least w/out having to use nearly 1/2 of a full dropper

per application...which would result in a scent OD, even if the scent suited me well. Not to mention that it

wouldn\'t be very cost effective. But that\'s not really the point (and I do have one).

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif The point is that I may have been on the right track.

Sexyredhead
02-10-2004, 06:34 AM
What kind

of reactions are you getting, and how does it make you feel?

Sagacious1420
02-10-2004, 08:13 AM
Reactions from women: Lots of hits. It still seems to have the sexual appeal that I\'d hope for, yet they seem

to be very comfortable around me. I\'ve noticed more tendencies to be approached, asked out on dates, asked for

my number or insisting that I take theirs. We\'ve discussed my approachability problem before, huh

SRH. One interesting thing is something much like a DIHL, but they don\'t zone out. That is, they will gaze at

me wide-eyed and w/ dilated pupils, hanging on my every word, but they can still maitain a convo. More comments

about feeling hot than ever before. I can often spend only a few minutes conversing and they wanna kiss me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Sometimes that\'s a good thing, other times it isn\'t.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif The best thing is finally striking a balance between the sex

appeal/power and a hightened level of comfort. This is the mix I wore on NYE, btw. It\'s like they\'re not only

drawn to me, but they\'re also more comfortable being around me. In the past there seemed to be a dividing line

in hits w/ regard to age. More hits from 30+ women at higher doses and the converse w/ the younger women, but now

it doesn\'t seem to matter.

Reactions from men: Consistant respect w/out the intimidation. I can be hanging

out at a club and not have all the guys around me clear out...and they buy me drinks all the time...even ppl I

don\'t know. In stead of clearing out, some stranger will chat w/ me a couple of minutes, ask what I\'m

drinking, order it and go on their way. The bartenders at my hangout might charge me for one drink all night or not

charge me at all...and they always try to decline tips. Absolutely no male aggression, which has been a problem in

the past.

One general comment about the intimidation factor: I can get away w/ much higher none levels w/out an

OD than I ever could before. Since I had been including a small amount of WAGG in the mix, I wasn\'t sure if it

was buffering the potential for a none OD. So I left it out for awhile and the results were consistant. The guys

don\'t try to challenge me and the girls don\'t get all twitchy/nervous.

Effects on me: One thing is my own

comfort level. I can use a none dose that in the past would make me and everyone around me nervous, especially

guys. The effect of a none OD on me can be like I\'m intimidating myself sometimes. I don\'t have an aggession

problem in myself from the higher none levels. I\'ve used half the none dosage just using AE/m or AE/m + a dab

or two of NPA and felt very aggressive and yet now I don\'t feel that way at even higher none doses. It\'s like

I\'m projecting this \"aura\" that\'s both powerful and comfortable/safe at the same time. I feel very alpha,

like I and everyone else knows that I exude this power, but I don\'t have to prove it/use it. It\'s an

effective combination when interacting w/ ppl.

One other thing, in addition to maintianing this phero ratio,

I\'m utilizing the NPA secrets. I definitely think this adds to the sexual appeal of this mix. The NPA/w gives me

a big phero rush every time. I put this mix on and I feel like a rock star...regardless of whether anyone else is

around, so it\'s not like ppl\'s reactions are \"validating\" this feeling.

I\'ve been using this mix

for about 3 months now w/ very consistant results. Occasionally, I\'ll go back and try an earlier version, but I

don\'t get the same results.

Right now this mix isn\'t very feasible because I\'m using a lot of

different products to make it. In the future I plan to recreate it w/ the chem set. It may be a while though. One

small batch lasts a month, easily...maybe more depending on my usage.

Johnny_Phero
02-10-2004, 10:04 AM
Care to

elaborate on the exact contents/ratios of this mix?

Sagacious1420
02-10-2004, 10:37 AM
Sure.

The ratio is pretty simple. Its roughly 15% none, 30% rone and 55% nol.

The mix is listed on

the last page of the Brave New Year\'s Eve Experiment thread. The actual phero content and ratio are an estimate

since I\'m using stuff like NPA/w which we don\'t exactly know the none content of unlike other products. One

reason why I\'d like to try this ratio w/ the chem set. Although, I would probably prefer to sub the CS none w/

the NPAs for the secrets...obviously it works w/out having an exact account of total none content. I tend to focus

on the relative proportions anyway. As long as there\'s no risk of a serious OD, then I\'m not too concerned

about exact none content.

If you read that last post, I described what seemed like an OD experience that I

thought may have been due to phero build up on my coat. Well, I washed the coat a couple of times right after that

and haven\'t had any problems since then. I wash it every couple of weeks if I wear it along w/ pheros alot.

I\'m still using the same phero dosage that I typically use and was that night, but haven\'t had any further

problems. So it must have been a case of build up on that coat.

Elana
02-15-2004, 06:30 PM
I didn\'t

really see a need for myself to get the unscented SOE because the AE/w is so da bomb, but I was a bit annoyed when I

used the AE/w when I was PMSing. Now that that is over with, I am back on the AE/w and loving it. I guess I do need

a product with -none for PMS times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Did any of you ladies

get it yet?

Sexyredhead
02-16-2004, 04:31 AM
I should

probably pick up some unscented SOE, since I definitely noticed some hostility when PMSing.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

But I will still miss my AEw.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Elana
02-16-2004, 05:01 AM
But I will still miss my AEw.

<hr

gotta love that rone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
02-16-2004, 05:08 AM
I guess I do need a product with -none for PMS

times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Did any of you ladies get it yet?

<hr

Don\'t you mean -rone?

Elana
02-16-2004, 05:11 AM

Don\'t you mean -rone?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> What I meant to say was \"without\" -none.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

bjf
02-16-2004, 08:11 AM
Do you think rone

can make you uncomfortable during that time of the month?

Sexyredhead
02-16-2004, 08:14 AM
Why would

it?

bjf
02-16-2004, 08:17 AM
Because it is

very hetero male, like none. Women have very little of it compared to men. That is not the time of the month that

sex was intended for, and afterall, what else are men good for?

Sexyredhead
02-16-2004, 08:19 AM
Whoever

told you women don\'t want to have sex during that time of the month??? Many women get extremely horny then. And

extremely hetero men are right handy for that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I think there\'s

just something about -none that gets us irritable.

bjf
02-16-2004, 08:19 AM
Another thing, I

have read guys saying adding to much CS rone made women to submissive, bit intimidated.

This reminds me of the

none reactions, and we know what none does to PMSing women.

bjf
02-16-2004, 08:20 AM
Whoever told you women don\'t want to have sex

during that time of the month??? Many women get extremely horny then. And extremely hetero men are right handy for

that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I think there\'s just something about -none that gets us

irritable.

Like I said, what sex was intended

for.

Procreation.

So that is not the time of the month sex was intended for.

Elana
02-16-2004, 08:24 AM
So that is not the time of the month sex was

intended for.

That is when I am the horniest

dolly
02-16-2004, 08:26 AM
I agree, Elana!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sexyredhead
02-16-2004, 08:26 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Whoever told you women don\'t want to have sex during that time of the

month??? Many women get extremely horny then. And extremely hetero men are right handy for that.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I think there\'s just something about -none that gets us

irritable.

Like I said, what sex was intended

for.

Procreation.

So that is not the time of the month sex was intended for.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

So you\'re saying that women should only want to have sex about 2-3 days out of the

month--when they\'re ovulating?

AEw and SOE don\'t have massive amounts of -rone in them, either, so

there\'s no danger of the big OD\'s reported during chemset experiments.

Elana
02-16-2004, 08:28 AM
So you\'re saying that women should only want to

have sex about 2-3 days out of the month--when they\'re ovulating?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Don\'t even joke about such a thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

bjf
02-16-2004, 08:28 AM
So that is not the time of the month sex was

intended for.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am not

saying women don\'t want to f-ck for recreational purposes, just thought maybe mother nature created the same

aversion to rone as she did to none.

SRH, I tried to carefully word my first post to avoid such a mixup.

Apparently it didn\'t come close to working!

Elana
02-16-2004, 08:29 AM
I am not saying women don\'t want to f-ck for

recreational purposes, just thought maybe mother nature created the same aversion to rone as she did to rone.

I think that you thought wrong

bjf
02-16-2004, 08:35 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I am not saying women don\'t want to f-ck for recreational purposes, just

thought maybe mother nature created the same aversion to rone as she did to rone.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I think that you thought wrong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

LOL. I certainly don\'t have any conclusions, just picking yor brains

with hypotheticals.

So how coming the men have found negative reactions to increasing CS Rone? What could the

reason be behind that? It certainly does not jive with what you guys think of high rone levels.

Elana
02-16-2004, 08:37 AM
So how coming the men have found negative reactions

to increasing CS Rone?

Don\'t know....don\'t care. We love

it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
02-16-2004, 08:41 AM
I certainly don\'t have any conclusions, just

picking yor brains with hypotheticals.

I found out that my brain

always starts hurting when you start picking it with hypotheticals.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That IS a conclusion.

bjf
02-16-2004, 08:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font

So how coming the men have found negative reactions to increasing CS Rone?

Don\'t know....don\'t care. We love it

What

happened to the whole, \"this forum is a family\" thing? Help the guys out

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
02-16-2004, 08:43 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I certainly don\'t have any conclusions, just picking yor brains with

hypotheticals.

I found out that my brain always starts hurting

when you start picking it with hypotheticals. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That IS a

conclusion.

How else can you learn if you don\'t ask questions?

franki
02-16-2004, 08:45 AM
You don\'t

need a ton of \"hypotheticals\" for questions, do you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pancho1188
02-16-2004, 08:48 AM
Because it is very hetero male, like none. Women

have very little of it compared to men. That is not the time of the month that sex was intended for, and afterall,

what else are men good for?

Sex, reaching high places, lifting

heavy objects, and the occasional chivalrous act....yeah, that\'s about it.

bjf
02-16-2004, 08:48 AM
You don\'t need a ton of \"hypotheticals\" for

questions, do you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I tend to notice contradictions, and rather than squashing one belief or the other, I try to

come up with scenarios that would explain how both can be true. Because most of the time, I believe them to be just

that.

Elana
02-16-2004, 08:52 AM
Stop spending

so much time thinking and go pick up some females. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
02-16-2004, 08:58 AM
Stop spending so much time thinking and go pick up

some females. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifOkay dear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'m not just about results, like to know how results occur,

so it can all be repeated over and over and use the knowledge to increase success expodentially.

Rone is an

elusive one. We\'ll leave it at that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
02-16-2004, 09:09 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Because it is very hetero male, like none. Women have very little of it

compared to men. That is not the time of the month that sex was intended for, and afterall, what else are men good

for?

Sex, reaching high places, lifting heavy objects, and the

occasional chivalrous act....yeah, that\'s about it.

Don\'t

forget opening doors, fixing stuff, and opening jars and bottles. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
02-16-2004, 09:37 AM
bjf...you

wanted answers, you got answers straight from FTR...

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
-none is known to signal dominance and cause aggression -- \'rone just signals \"male.\"

\'rone

doesn\'t bother us when we\'re pms-ing because WE LIKE MEN ... but don\'t [censored] around trying to one-up

us when we\'re pms-ing! that\'s why -none is so irritating and makes us want snarly and want to bitch slap.

It\'s the dominance factor.

bjf
02-16-2004, 09:43 AM
bjf...you wanted answers, you got answers straight

from FTR...

-none is known to signal dominance

and cause aggression -- \'rone just signals \"male.\"

\'rone doesn\'t bother us when we\'re pms-ing

because WE LIKE MEN ... but don\'t [censored] around trying to one-up us when we\'re pms-ing! that\'s why

-none is so irritating and makes us want snarly and want to bitch slap. It\'s the dominance factor.

<hr

Thanks. That was nice

of you to email her for me. Glad you could help me out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

franki
02-16-2004, 09:49 AM
I assume she

still reads most of the posts here, so I am saying hi here to her..

Hi FTR..

Elana
02-16-2004, 09:56 AM
I didn\'t

email her. She read your posts and was in fightin mode. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
02-16-2004, 09:56 AM
I didn\'t email her. She read your posts and was

in fightin mode. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

LOL, same old FTR.

bjf
02-16-2004, 09:59 AM
I should ammend

that. She just gave her helpful perspective in a classy manner.

Elana
02-16-2004, 10:01 AM
I should ammend that. She just gave her helpful

perspective in a classy manner.

Yep.

Sagacious1420
02-16-2004, 06:37 PM
SRH

wrote:</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Whoever told you women don\'t want to have

sex during that time of the month??? Many women get extremely horny then. And extremely hetero men are right handy

for that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I think there\'s just something about -none that gets

us irritable.

Elana wrote: </font><blockquote><font

That is when I am the horniest

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Yep, that\'s been my experience. If you ask me, it\'s not so much that it\'s an issue for

women at that time of the month, but it is for many men. I\'ve had SOs who assumed that I would not be interested

because of their previous experiences w/ other men who had some kind of aversion to the idea of sex during

menstruation. They can be extremely horny and the sex can be great.

Sagacious1420
02-16-2004, 06:53 PM
Another thing, I have read guys saying adding to

much CS rone made women to submissive, bit intimidated.

This reminds me of the none reactions, and we know what

none does to PMSing women.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Hmmmm....As you know, I\'ve been

investigating the role of rone in my mixes for several months and I\'ve only experienced increasingly positive

responses by uping the amount of rone. There haven\'t been all that many posts about experimenting w/ rone in

mixes and the ones I recall seemed to be more along the lines of ppl trying rone solo a few times, not noticing

much, but no mention of how much they were using. So I don\'t know where you get the idea that ppl were using too

much. That is if they haven\'t mentioned how much was used, then how can you know that they were using too

much.

As I\'ve posted over and over again, AE/m consistantly causes a submissive reaction in women. If the

rone is below or even equal to the none, then women are submissive. If there is more rone than none in the mix,

this phenomenon ceases. The results have been consistant after months on testing.

Sagacious1420
02-16-2004, 07:10 PM
AEw and SOE don\'t have massive amounts of -rone

in them, either, so there\'s no danger of the big OD\'s reported during chemset experiments.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I could be wrong, but in my searches I don\'t ever recall anyone posting

anything about rone OD\'s. A few ppl have posted that too much rone hasn\'t worked for them, but I don\'t

recall any mention of actually how much was being used. Perhaps I\'m mistaken.

In SOE the rone content is 1

mg/ml and in AE/w it is about 1/3 the concentration. I would have to assume that those who say that too much rone

hasn\'t worked for them were using it at concentrations greater than 1 mg/ml. In my best mix, I use 0.5 mg/ml.

The result are great and very consistant. JVK has mentioned negative reactions in some women, especially pregnant

women, even at 1 mg/ml and I have never noticed any negative responses (even in pregnant women) at the 0.5 mg/ml

concentration.

Sagacious1420
02-16-2004, 07:15 PM
So how coming the men have found negative reactions

to increasing CS Rone? What could the reason be behind that? It certainly does not jive with what you guys think

of high rone levels.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Maybe I\'m missing something here. Do me a

favor and PM me links to the posts that report negative reactions to increased rone. Was it in a mix or was it from

solo testing? How much was being used, at what concentration? How long did these ppl test these mixes, dosages

and/or concentration levels?

bjf
02-16-2004, 07:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Another thing, I have read guys saying adding to much CS rone made women to

submissive, bit intimidated.

This reminds me of the none reactions, and we know what none does to PMSing

women.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Hmmmm....As you know, I\'ve been investigating the role of

rone in my mixes for several months and I\'ve only experienced increasingly positive responses by uping the amount

of rone. There haven\'t been all that many posts about experimenting w/ rone in mixes and the ones I recall

seemed to be more along the lines of ppl trying rone solo a few times, not noticing much, but no mention of how much

they were using. So I don\'t know where you get the idea that ppl were using too much. That is if they

haven\'t mentioned how much was used, then how can you know that they were using too much.

As I\'ve

posted over and over again, AE/m consistantly causes a submissive reaction in women. If the rone is below or even

equal to the none, then women are submissive. If there is more rone than none in the mix, this phenomenon ceases.

The results have been consistant after months on testing.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Sag:

You are testing high amounts of Rone with Lacroy secret ingredient in the

mixture too.

I have seen a lot of posts with guys increasing the rone in their mixes, and it did lead to

negaive effects, but the situations seemed to be without lacroy secret ingredients.

There was even a post

where a guy where wearing straight Rone at .026 and a kid in a supermarket said \"Daddy, that guy scares me\" And

the dad said \"He\'s fine\" with a \"is he?\" look on his face.

Rone may siginal masculine, but a lot

of masculine, when not aided by a strong comfort siginal may be no good. Think about it, men are physically more

powerful then women and women are therefore usually vunerable to being attacked, etc.

Women\'s instincts

probably evolved to look for a certain amount of trust that goes with that masculinity.

Now can you imagine

using None without the secret ingredients? How about none without even Nol, or even rone?

Straight None does

not bring the best results. It seems to only work best at lower levels than we normally have of it when aided by a

comfort pheromone.

So, to explain your success and a lot of people\'s lack of success with Rone, I am just

throwing out their that maybe the Lacroy secet ingredients does something unique for it that Nol (like those who had

trouble with higher rone levels were using in combo with) does not, thus allowing you to get all the positive that

comes with a masculine/hetero signature without the draw backs. I.E. Instead of you coming off like some dominant

male, you are coming off like a good dominant male type - fatherly.

And if you are looking for reports of

Rone increases having negative effects, look no further than JVK and his development of SOE.

I\'d like

LaCroy to consider doing a Rone formula as well as a None formula.

So does this all make sense to

anybody?

Sagacious1420
02-16-2004, 07:23 PM
bjf...you wanted answers, you got answers straight

from FTR...

-none is known to signal dominance

and cause aggression -- \'rone just signals \"male.\"

\'rone doesn\'t bother us when we\'re pms-ing

because WE LIKE MEN ... but don\'t [censored] around trying to one-up us when we\'re pms-ing! that\'s why

-none is so irritating and makes us want snarly and want to bitch slap. It\'s the dominance factor.

<hr

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">There are similar posts by

FTR in the archive that are almost identical to this statement. It was a result of posts from FTR and SRH about

their positive reactions to rone, JVK\'s research findings and reflecting upon my experiences w/ products that

contain rone that lead me to begin my rone investigations. Of course, I\'ve stated this before but I suppose it

should be repeated...again.

bjf
02-16-2004, 07:32 PM
</font><blockquote><font

AEw and SOE don\'t have massive amounts of -rone in them, either, so

there\'s no danger of the big OD\'s reported during chemset experiments.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">I could be wrong, but in my searches I don\'t ever recall anyone posting anything about rone

OD\'s. A few ppl have posted that too much rone hasn\'t worked for them, but I don\'t recall any mention of

actually how much was being used. Perhaps I\'m mistaken.

In SOE the rone content is 1 mg/ml and in AE/w it is

about 1/3 the concentration. I would have to assume that those who say that too much rone hasn\'t worked for them

were using it at concentrations greater than 1 mg/ml. In my best mix, I use 0.5 mg/ml. The result are great and

very consistant. JVK has mentioned negative reactions in some women, especially pregnant women, even at 1 mg/ml and

I have never noticed any negative responses (even in pregnant women) at the 0.5 mg/ml concentration.

<hr

Sag,

SoE

4Nol:1 Rone can\'t be that intimdating because the

message being sent is one of a heavy female signal.

AE 3.5 to 1 it is not plentiful either, but you still get a

lot of females looking down if you make eye contact, and my guess is that is because of the none, not the rone.

The fact that they make the eye contact to begin with shows the addition of other pheromones to straight none

(which can lead to total avoidence of EC at the same leves) is a step up. I don\'t think the submissiveness is a

product of the rone content in AE.

bjf
02-16-2004, 07:38 PM
</font><blockquote><font

So how coming the men have found negative reactions to increasing CS Rone?

What could the reason be behind that? It certainly does not jive with what you guys think of high rone levels.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Maybe I\'m missing something here. Do me a favor and PM me links to

the posts that report negative reactions to increased rone. Was it in a mix or was it from solo testing? How much

was being used, at what concentration? How long did these ppl test these mixes, dosages and/or concentration

levels?

DOing searches won\'t yield you the best results. It

is a matter of really reading the old posts, because these types of posts are all hidden in their. But it

definitely was a pattern. If it wasn\'t, and the outcomes were the opposite, it would have caught on by now, with

guys using more rone in their mixes, more rone products, etc.

It was mixes and solo testing, don\'t know what

concentration, and usually they did not test very long because people would say, \"when I add more rone it just

makes the mix not work\", so they would quit.

Most of the testing did not seem to be in combo with Lacroy, I

have never seen a straight CS Rone and NPA/TE trial as Skye is going to try. I think this is a siginificat

difference between your findings and their\'s though I could be wrong.

I am just trying to make sense out of

different results, both of which I believe to be correct.

Sagacious1420
02-16-2004, 08:18 PM

Sag:

You are testing high amounts of Rone with

Lacroy secret ingredient in the mixture too.

I have seen a lot of posts with guys increasing the rone in their

mixes, and it did lead to negaive effects, but the situations seemed to be without lacroy secret ingredients.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">You know that I\'ve been intensely investigating the role of rone in mixes

for months. I\'ve used it in varying proportions/concentrations and dosages. Again, I\'ve been researching rone

on the forum all this time and I don\'t recall \"lots of posts\" about rone, used solo or in mixes. I\'m

basing my conclusions on very extensive testing in a variety of environments.

</font><blockquote><font

There was even a post where a guy where wearing straight Rone at .026 and a

kid in a supermarket said \"Daddy, that guy scares me\" And the dad said \"He\'s fine\" with a \"is he?\"

look on his face.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I recall this post...it was an isolated experience

and the guy didn\'t continue his testing, iirc. Isn\'t it possible that this kid\'s father gave this person a

\"strange\" look because he was trying to figure out why his kid said this, but didn\'t actually understand why?

I\'ve used my high rone mixes around kids lots of times and have had only positive reactions. Couldn\'t it be

possible that the person who posted this would have had this reaction w/ none solo as well? Lacking repeated

testing, it is difficult for me to accept that this is a decisive conclusion when compared to my extensive

testing.

Rone may siginal masculine, but a lot of

masculine, when not aided by a strong comfort siginal may be no good. Think about it, men are physically more

powerful then women and women are therefore usually vunerable to being attacked, etc.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Doesn\'t this run counter to the idea that none signals dominance and aggression, while rone

signals a nonthreatening male presence? Are you thinking that Lacroy\'s secrets are comfort

pheros?

Women\'s instincts probably evolved to

look for a certain amount of trust that goes with that masculinity.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Thus the significance of rone in a mix. That\'s one of the reasons for experimenting w/ a

greater proportion of rone to none in my mixes.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
Now can you imagine using None without the secret ingredients? How about none without even Nol, or even

rone?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Yes. I\'ve done this. Only none and no secrets. Results were

inferior to a mix containing other pheros. The best results come from a mix that has a similar general proportion

of none, rone and nol as is found in AE/w, which the ladies here love and report it giving them a very positive

feeling.

Straight None does not bring the best

results. It seems to only work best at lower levels than we normally have of it when aided by a comfort

pheromone.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Exactly. I posted about this recently in a different

thread.

So, to explain your success and a lot of

people\'s lack of success with Rone, I am just throwing out their that maybe the Lacroy secet ingredients does

something unique for it that Nol (like those who had trouble with higher rone levels were using in combo with) does

not, thus allowing you to get all the positive that comes with a masculine/hetero signature without the draw backs.

I.E. Instead of you coming off like some dominant male, you are coming off like a good dominant male type -

fatherly.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">We have repeatedly seen Lacroy\'s products referred to as

providing a raw sexual power, so I don\'t see how they would be equated w/ being comfort pheros. A mix like JB#1

has always been trouble for me, so I don\'t see how the Lacroy secrets would have anything to do w/ my success in

using increased levels of rone. I think rone signals \"masculine\" and \"trustworthy\", not necessarily

\"fatherly\". SRH has posted that it reminds her of a \"trusted male\" and it has been stated that a woman

wearing rone gave them the feeling of the presence of a bf or SO, iirc.

</font><blockquote><font

And if you are looking for reports of Rone increases having negative effects,

look no further than JVK and his development of SOE.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I\'m familiar w/

his work and you know that. As I stated earlier, SOE has a rone concentration of 1 mg/ml and I use 0.5 mg/ml. This

would probably explain my lack of negative reactions from women. I\'ve even had positive experiences w/ pregnant

women on many occasions. I was at party recently where there were 2 pregnant women and I had some nice social hits

from both. I\'ve been in public places on many occasions and have had pregnant women linger in my vicinity...some

have engaged me in conversation. On a few occasions while hanging out in a coffe shop, have had them sit at the next

table when they could have easily sat much further away if they felt an aversion.

Sagacious1420
02-16-2004, 08:53 PM

Sag,

SoE

4Nol:1 Rone can\'t be that

intimdating because the message being sent is one of a heavy female signal.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Where did you come up w/ that idea? I don\'t recall JVK ever stating that he was developing a

product that was designed to mimic the phero siganture of women. Was he not attempting to develop a product that

would yield positive responses from women? If I\'m mistaken, then I\'d love to hear from him regarding this

issue. SwingerMD has had great success w/ SOE alone, perhaps he only attracts women w/ latent lesbian tendencies.

As I\'ve mentioned, I use a rone concentration of 0.5 mg/ml

and the ratio of nol to rone is 2:1, unlike SOE\'s 4:1 ratio.

</font><blockquote><font

AE 3.5 to 1 it is not plentiful either, but you still get a lot of females

looking down if you make eye contact, and my guess is that is because of the none, not the rone.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I\'m referring to the proportion of none to rone in AE/m (I\'m assuming

that you\'re referring to AE/m since you didn\'t specify) and it consistanly yields submissive responses from

women at that ratio. I wouldn\'t be surprised if this is why some guys report \"lack of results\" from women

when wearing AE/m solo. They are likely to be reacting, but in a submissive manner. If they respond by looking

down, as has been my experience, then they may be misinterpreting it as a non-hit.

</font><blockquote><font

The fact that they make the eye contact to begin with shows the addition of

other pheromones to straight none (which can lead to total avoidence of EC at the same leves) is a step up.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Yes, but increasing the rone is yet another step up.

I don\'t think the submissiveness is a product

of the rone content in AE.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Why? Didn\'t you just state that none

solo can lead to EC avoidance? My thinking is that higher none + a bit of rone could be perceived as a

\"stronger\" male presence. However, since none leads the mix, then the bulk of that signal is still that of the

\"dominant/aggressive/intimidating\" male phero none. It\'s sorta like none=power. However, if rone outweighs

the none, then it conveys the message that one is \"trustworthy\" and \"powerful\". Don\'t women

like the idea of feeling safe and protected by their man, not dominated and intimidated? If I\'m wrong about this

ladies, then please correct me.

bjf
02-16-2004, 08:58 PM
I\'ll get back

in more detail, but I think that the secret ingredient is a comfort pheromone, not the whole product. I think it

hold\'s none\'s hand sort of speak.

The best testing I could point you to on keeping rone levels low

would be that of Stone Lab\'s, who after two years of testing, found Rone to decrease effectiveness of their AE

mix when they it constituted above 20-something percent or so.

Oscar posted about this information - which

Stone Labs sent him in and email -- somewhere on pages in the three-hundreds. You may want to PM him to confirm

this info.

Calling Rone fatherly was just some word that I picked up off the top of my head. When you get

the most out of Rone - which you seem to be doing - it is masculine w/trust or whatever. It is all just vocab

bjf
02-16-2004, 09:03 PM
Where did you come up w/ that idea? I don\'t

recall JVK ever stating that he was developing a product that was designed to mimic the phero siganture of women.

Was he not attempting to develop a product that would yield positive responses from women? If I\'m mistaken, then

I\'d love to hear from him regarding this issue. SwingerMD has had great success w/ SOE alone, perhaps he only

attracts women w/ latent lesbian tendencies

What I meant is that

Nol is strong comfort pheromone, so even if rone can be negative to women (at high levels), the 4:1 ratio of

Nol:Rone offsets this .

Sagacious1420
02-16-2004, 09:31 PM
DOing searches won\'t yield you the best results.

It is a matter of really reading the old posts, because these types of posts are all hidden in their.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I\'ve done both.

</font><blockquote><font

But it definitely was a pattern. If it wasn\'t, and the outcomes were the

opposite, it would have caught on by now, with guys using more rone in their mixes, more rone products, etc.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I never noticed a pattern in my research. No one has ever really done any

very extensive testing that I\'ve noticed. I\'ve been testing this \"theory\" for about nine months and, as

I\'ve mentioned, at various ratios/concentrations and dosages in a variety of

settings.

It was mixes and solo testing,

don\'t know what concentration, and usually they did not test very long because people would say, \"when I add

more rone it just makes the mix not work\", so they would quit.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Well,

if ppl have only tried something a couple of times, give up and ppl assumed that it must not work, then I\'m not

all that surprised that there hasn\'t been much interest in more extensive testing. How many times have we seen a

newb try phero a few times, not see results and assume that they just don\'t work...leaving the rest of us

scratching our head?

Most of the testing did

not seem to be in combo with Lacroy, I have never seen a straight CS Rone and NPA/TE trial as Skye is going to

try.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Perhaps that \"raw sexual\" edge of Lacroy\'s secrets is

precisely why I have had good resutls, where those who have used other none sources didn\'t. I\'d be interested

to see Skye\'s results. For me, the thing is to have a combination of pheros to mimic a more \"natural\"

signature. I wouldn\'t be too surprised if this is why rone solo doesn\'t seem to work...it just doesn\'t

make sense.

If we the goal is to create a positive response/feeling in women and they get this from a product

that has a general phero ratio as is found in AE/w, then why wouldn\'t we want to explore this? After extensive

testing, my experiences have supported what the ladies here have reported, i.e. more favorable reponses from women.

As I\'ve said, I\'ve been investigating this \"theory\" for several months and my results are

consistant. If ppl choose to disregard this, then I\'m fine w/ that.

bjf
02-17-2004, 05:57 AM
Well, if ppl have only tried something a couple of

times, give up and ppl assumed that it must not work, then I\'m not all that surprised that there hasn\'t been

much interest in more extensive testing. How many times have we seen a newb try phero a few times, not see results

and assume that they just don\'t work...leaving the rest of us scratching our head?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

It certainly was newbie\'s doing this, more of the vets who have since left he board,

but it is possible that the idea of keeping rone at very low levels was self perpetuating.

Perhaps that \"raw sexual\" edge of Lacroy\'s

secrets is precisely why I have had good resutls, where those who have used other none sources didn\'t. I\'d be

interested to see Skye\'s results. For me, the thing is to have a combination of pheros to mimic a more

\"natural\" signature. I wouldn\'t be too surprised if this is why rone solo doesn\'t seem to work...it just

doesn\'t make sense.

IMHO, the secret ingredient

isn\'t necessarily sexual. They stated on their website some time ago before they took the pages down about the

secret ingredient that it was designed to make the none more effective. I think that the strong sexual hits people

get from NPA/TE is a result of having a -None with less negatives than it would have on its own --without the secret

ingredient. So I think it is something in the family of A-1, wagg or nol, just better than any of those

three.

That is why I think it could help us to increase -Rone content. People who were increasing -Rone were

starting to see their mixes become less effective with more submissiveness.

As for where those posts are, if

I had to do it over again, I would have saved the links, but I agree that there still wasn\'t extensive testing

done. I still think there was enough testing done, however, for the board members to come to the general conclusion

that rone should be kept at low levels in a chem set mix.

</font><blockquote><font

If we the goal is to create a positive response/feeling in women and they

get this from a product that has a general phero ratio as is found in AE/w, then why wouldn\'t we want to explore

this? After extensive testing, my experiences have supported what the ladies here have reported, i.e. more favorable

reponses from women.

As I\'ve said, I\'ve been investigating this \"theory\" for several months and my

results are consistant. If ppl choose to disregard this, then I\'m fine w/ that

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

SAG!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I hope you don\'t think I am

saying your results are BS.

I know you have tested so many times with and without the rone and you have

seen people a lot calmer (guys not getting aggressive with you etc) when you had the rone in there. I know the

thoroughness of your testing and how long you have done it for.

I\'m all about the -rone. I think its

potential hasn\'t been fully tapped. Maybe you misinterpretted my posts - I am not trying to debunk your findings

I am trying to support them.

Elana
03-30-2004, 06:02 AM
bumping for the

slight chance that apple was really interested in knowing about AE/w

apple
03-30-2004, 09:42 AM
thanks

Elana
03-30-2004, 09:52 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif There is a lot of good info in this thread