PDA

View Full Version : Bruce and Tammy do it again!!!

Pancho1188
01-28-2004, 11:34 AM
I

would just like to thank Bruce and Tammy for their quick response, flexibility, and assistance regarding my order.

I will be the first to admit that I was the one actually at fault because I ordered from the returned products

without noticing that I had to send in a release form, but Tammy promptly let me know of the error and Bruce was

very helpful in clearing up the issue. I also received a quick response from both of them when my order was finally

processed and shipped. Such professional, friendly, helpful, and flexible customer service is hard to

find.

Thank you very much, Tammy and Bruce! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I can\'t wait to

get my order! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
02-05-2004, 05:37 PM
Shout out to Bruce and Tammy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ordered my \"Birthday Special\"

on Sat., sent out on Mon. and received today (Thur.)...via snail mail, even! Thanks for honoring my special

request! Received my order just as I had requested! L-S kicks a$$!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
02-05-2004, 05:40 PM
I

got mine today too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I have a drop of the PFw on my hand. I think

I\'m liking the smell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks for the great job, Bruce and

Tammy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
02-05-2004, 05:55 PM
I have some of my PF/m on right now too. Scent is nice, perhaps not my usual taste, but is very light. This stuff

feels good to me, can\'t wait to run a few tests and see how it feels to others.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Should be a good social product for hangin\' w/ friends.

Wasn\'t it CJ who called PF the \"Party Phero\"? Given the way it makes me feel, I can see why.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sexyredhead
02-05-2004, 06:00 PM
I

just put a drop on the back of my hand. Can\'t say it\'s doing a whole lot for me right now. I may have to try

more tomorrow.

What\'s the optimal dose on this anyway?

Sagacious1420
02-05-2004, 06:06 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I just put a drop on the back of my hand. Can\'t

say it\'s doing a whole lot for me right now. I may have to try more tomorrow.

What\'s the optimal dose on

this anyway?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Dunno.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I sprinkled ~ 3-4 drops into my hand and spread around my

neck, then dabbed the moistened dropper top on the back of one wrist to check the scent. According to CJ it

is possible to OD, though. Guess I\'ll have to do some searching.

bjf
02-05-2004, 06:08 PM
I just put a drop on the back of my hand. Can\'t

say it\'s doing a whole lot for me right now. I may have to try more tomorrow.

What\'s the optimal dose

on this anyway?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hmmmmm....nol with no rone = not a whole

lot for SRH?

Sexyredhead
02-05-2004, 06:09 PM
Post it when you find out. I\'m busy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif From what I understand,

the -mone content is the same, but the scent is different. So what you find should work for me too.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sagacious1420
02-05-2004, 07:29 PM
Post it when you find out. I\'m busy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif From what I understand, the -mone content is the same, but the

scent is different. So what you find should work for me too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Maybe sometime tomorrow. I gotta go see this girl about that

thing...if ya know what I mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
02-07-2004, 05:47 AM
SRH-

The only mention of dosage was 8 drops, iirc. I wonder how much CJ used when she ODed. CJ?

Sexyredhead
02-08-2004, 07:23 PM
SRH-

The only mention of dosage was 8 drops,

iirc. I wonder how much CJ used when she ODed. CJ?

Well, I

think I only used 3-4 drops at a time this weekend. That may explain why I didn\'t see much that couldn\'t have

been just me. I\'ll try more this week and see how it works.

Have you tried it yet?

Sagacious1420
02-09-2004, 01:14 AM
Hey SRH-

Used it a couple of times at 3-4 drops each time, also. I posted something on a PF thread in the

main forum. I\'ve had good results so far. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here ya go. (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=108794&amp;page=2&a

mp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1\")

Sexyredhead
02-09-2004, 05:09 AM
I

saw it after I read this thread. I was feeling like working my way up instead of working my way down.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I will answer in that thread from now on.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
02-09-2004, 05:46 AM
Well, I think I only used 3-4 drops at a time this

weekend. That may explain why I didn\'t see much that couldn\'t have been just me. I\'ll try more this week

and see how it works.

Same here, SRH. I didn\'t notice

anything much.

Sagacious1420
02-09-2004, 09:45 AM
I saw it after I read this thread. I was feeling

like working my way up instead of working my way down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I will

answer in that thread from now on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">See ya there, then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif