PDA

View Full Version : AE/m doesnt work for me but Edge does. help!

jo23er
01-25-2004, 11:52 AM
Hi to all of you,

i am a noob when it comes to pheremones ( i am experimenting with them for less

than a month). I have the newbies kit and after a lot of reading in the forums, i\'ve decided to go for AE/m as

well. However, AE doesnt seem to be working for me.

First of all, i can barely smell any pheros in AE/m not even

its scent. This is not the case with TE though. I used AE 6 times in total(3-4 drops every time) but i am not

getting any results at all. Whats strange is that TE worked really well for me - i had several hits with it- from

the very first time.

I am starting to think that AE/m is a lot less potent then TE, or at least the bottle of AE

i have is somehow faulty. Could anybody help me on this matter. Is there something i am doing wrong? Should i keep

on using AE/m or swap it with TEs?

SLK
01-25-2004, 12:06 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi to all of you,

i am a noob when

it comes to pheremones ( i am experimenting with them for less than a month). I have the newbies kit and after a lot

of reading in the forums, i\'ve decided to go for AE/m as well. However, AE doesnt seem to be working for

me.

First of all, i can barely smell any pheros in AE/m not even its scent. This is not the case with TE though.

I used AE 6 times in total(3-4 drops every time) but i am not getting any results at all. Whats strange is that TE

worked really well for me - i had several hits with it- from the very first time.

I am starting to think that

AE/m is a lot less potent then TE, or at least the bottle of AE i have is somehow faulty. Could anybody help me on

this matter. Is there something i am doing wrong? Should i keep on using AE/m or swap it with TEs?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You\'re not the only one dude. TE/m works much better for me than AE/m.

I get raw sexual hits with TE/m in clubs. I guess this is very much down to your personal chemistry. I normally come

off as very alpha to the point of intimidation. Thus, any NONE high product does not suit me at all. On the other

hand, TE/m with NONE and whatever secret ingredient works beautifully. Go figure.

Cheers
SLK

jo23er
01-25-2004, 02:54 PM
Thanks for letting me know! I thought that AE/m was supposed to be much better than TE, but as you

mentioned, its different from person to person i guess. I\'ll keep on using TEs

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AFCnPUA
01-25-2004, 03:43 PM
I think I might be having the some problem as well, AE/m doesn\'t seem to have obvious results on me,

so I have ordered a bottle of TE/m and NPA to try out if it work, because some people have suggested AE doesn\'t

work on a certain kind of people.

Anyway, does AE + TE working better than TE on its own? I probably will give

it a try, see how well it will work.

DefconX3
01-25-2004, 07:29 PM
Its a little stanger for me. I would usually agree that AE/m does not work very well for me by itself,

but yesterday I used it again, alone, 2 drops. It seemed to bring me a whole lot of respect from other guys, I dont

really know why, but it seemed to really work well. Also girls were real flirty. It could be that I changed my hair,

it looks much better in my opinion. I would usually agree with you that E/m works better, at least for sexual

responces. Just my 2 cents.

BizmanJoe
07-23-2006, 10:50 PM
Sounds to me like maybe you

were OD'ing on the AE. Usually 2 or 3 drops with 1/3 to 1/2 SOE works really well for me and I'm in my 40's.

nfs
07-23-2006, 11:18 PM
HEY SLK! :)

What combo do you use

with TE to get your hits ? Where do you spray your TE and how many sprays ? please , do tell

!:box:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi to all of you,

i am a

noob when it comes to pheremones ( i am experimenting with them for less than a month). I have the newbies kit and

after a lot of reading in the forums, i\'ve decided to go for AE/m as well. However, AE doesnt seem to be working

for me.

First of all, i can barely smell any pheros in AE/m not even its scent. This is not the case with TE

though. I used AE 6 times in total(3-4 drops every time) but i am not getting any results at all. Whats strange is

that TE worked really well for me - i had several hits with it- from the very first time.

I am starting to think

that AE/m is a lot less potent then TE, or at least the bottle of AE i have is somehow faulty. Could anybody help me

on this matter. Is there something i am doing wrong? Should i keep on using AE/m or swap it with TEs?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You\'re not the only one dude. TE/m works much better for me than AE/m.

I get raw sexual hits with TE/m in clubs. I guess this is very much down to your personal chemistry. I normally come

off as very alpha to the point of intimidation. Thus, any NONE high product does not suit me at all. On the other

hand, TE/m with NONE and whatever secret ingredient works beautifully. Go figure.

Cheers
SLK

BizmanJoe
07-23-2006, 11:29 PM
Also, another combo that was

really, really good: Andro4.2 + WAGG + SOE
This one really rocked for me (and I used it at a wedding which was just

too cool). Experiment and see what ratios work for you, as your body's phero output will definitely be different

from mine.

BizmanJoe
08-08-2006, 11:48 AM
TE stands for "The

Edge." Quite a good product, actually as long as you tame it with a little SOE or WAGG.

Gegogi
08-08-2006, 12:48 PM
If Jo23 can use a similar amount

of TE and do well, it is unlikely he was ODing on AE. TE contains a lot more 'none (AE is a mix of 'nol, rone 'n

none).

Incidentally, this thread is 2.5 years old. Jo23 is no longer hanging around.

BizmanJoe
08-08-2006, 06:41 PM
If Jo23 can use a similar amount of TE and do well, it is unlikely he was ODing on AE. TE

contains a lot more 'none (AE is a mix of 'nol, rone 'n none).

Incidentally, this thread is 2.5 years old.

Jo23 is no longer hanging around.

Yes, Gegogi. UR right.
However, there lies the possibility of mones

build up from previous day's usage.

And yes, incidently this thread IS very old...didn't realize jo23 is no

longer hanging around...but then again, what do I care. The way I see it, all the discussions are valid without the

age of the thread being an issue (all the previous posts are still available and the discussion can be started back

up anytime by anyone as long as there is interest in the subject...don't mention it to bronzie, though...I think I

freaked him out with this logic :lol: ).

bronzie
08-08-2006, 07:09 PM
If Jo23 can use a

similar amount of TE and do well, it is unlikely he was ODing on AE. TE contains a lot more 'none (AE is a mix of

'nol, rone 'n none).

Incidentally, this thread is 2.5 years old. Jo23 is no longer hanging

around.

its As if the bizmanjoe is talking to a grave, (as a matter of speech), I dont understand how

someone can bring up an old thread, and reply to it as if it was posted yesterday. Very bizzare.

BizmanJoe
08-08-2006, 10:12 PM
its As if the bizmanjoe is talking to a grave, (as a matter of speech), I dont understand how

someone can bring up an old thread, and reply to it as if it was posted yesterday. Very bizzare.

Speaking of the devil! Good God Gegogi, I told you to keep it a secret! (LOL) :rofl:

Lor
08-10-2006, 04:11 AM
my

great-great-great-great-grandfather would like to know what product he should use for dwindling testosterone

levels......anyone?
:LOL:

belgareth
08-10-2006, 04:55 AM
my

great-great-great-great-grandfather would like to know what product he should use for dwindling testosterone

levels......anyone?
:LOL:

An attractive young woman, scantily dressed with large breasts?

BizmanJoe
08-11-2006, 06:04 PM
An

attractive young woman, scantily dressed with large breasts?

Yeah, Baby! That's enough to raise the

test on any red-blooded male with a nutsack.