PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

dauntejones84
01-23-2004, 12:21 PM
Well, i stumbled on

this the other day when it came up in a pop-ad i got on my computer, the more i read about it the more interested I

got and now decided that i want to try it. I\'m currently in college and I have a class with 76 girls and me being

the only guy and it seems to be a good place to try things out at. Anyway, I was just wondering if some of the

veterans here could give me some advice on which kinds of pheromones to purchase to start out with and where i can

get these, mostly because i seem overwhelmed by all the different types (there seems to be so many of them and they

all do different things). Especially any advice on what would work in a setting like that class. Thank you for your

time in advance.

belgareth
01-23-2004, 12:42 PM
It seems everybody who

buys from Bruce at Love Scent after dealing with the other vendors keeps buying from Bruce. Most of us think this is

the best place for pheromones.

That said, have you read all the sticky threads and advice on the forum? You

should be able to get a good idea what will work from that. Beyond reading what has been told to innumerable

newbies, nobody here can really give you good advice without knowing a lot more about you. Height, build, looks,

workout etc.

dauntejones84
01-23-2004, 12:57 PM
well as far as

physical features go im 5\'9 and 180 pounds. so a little on the heavy side but you know. I workout about every

other day, i jog a mile and a half. I have just started lifting again, i did off and on throughout high school and

got good results. I have been doing that on the days i dont do my jogging. I have brown hair and blue eyes. So there

is my physical description for yall. Thanks again for any help!

belgareth
01-23-2004, 01:05 PM
And have you read all

the threads from other newbies? There is a ton of good advice in there.

pico
01-23-2004, 01:10 PM
what course do you study

with you and 76 girls???!!!

dauntejones84
01-23-2004, 01:30 PM
its a club dance

course, so i thought there would be more girls but i figured for sure there would be other guys since half of the

assignments are just going out to the bars and dancing but i was really happy to discover there were no other guys!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pancho1188
01-23-2004, 02:06 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
its a club dance course, so i thought there would

be more girls but i figured for sure there would be other guys since half of the assignments are just going out to

the bars and dancing but i was really happy to discover there were no other guys!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Daunte, my

young newbie friend, you are going to get laid. As I tell other newbies on the forum...

1. Get that confidence

up
2. Hit the gym, lift some weights, clean up your appearance
3. Work on your social skills/sense of humor

You\'ve got the intelligence thing since you\'re in college
5. Throw on a little -mones for your

\"edge\"

...and you\'re in like a 10/10 hottie walking into a nightclub.

I\'d suggest WAGG/SOE if you

want them to be chatty with you, and TE/AE/NPA if you want to get them to a higher arousal level...one word of

caution: High -none products will turn them away or make them cower in fear of your overwhelming sense of

masculinity...use with caution for the first time. You don\'t want to scare anyone away from you. Check out

previous posts/run a search to determine the best application amount for you.

Pancho

CptKipling
01-23-2004, 04:56 PM

be more girls but i figured for sure there would be other guys since half of the assignments are just going out to

the bars and dancing but i was really happy to discover there were no other guys!

That is my

heaven.

Sagacious1420
01-23-2004, 07:52 PM

Damn, where do

I sign up? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

dauntejones84
01-23-2004, 10:10 PM
I think im leaning

toward getting the Newbie package, but still a little unsure, im looking for more looks and more conversation and

just wondering if thats the way to go to get me there.

dauntejones84
01-23-2004, 10:30 PM
higher arousal

wouldnt be a bad idea either.

bjf
01-24-2004, 06:22 AM
EE Heat or AE I would

recommend. Edge is reasonbly priced to, 29 bucks.

OCP
01-27-2004, 04:43 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
its a club dance course, so i thought there would be more girls but i figured

for sure there would be other guys since half of the assignments are just going out to the bars and dancing but i

was really happy to discover there were no other guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Damn I miss college! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif