PDA

View Full Version : EE Heat

bjf
01-21-2004, 03:53 PM
I just read an old post on Heat, and

a guy was saying how he felt really confident using it.

I tried it for the first time last weekend and have never

been in a better mood from pheros. A combonation of confidence and friendlyness, and being laid back -- but not SOE

happy/silly.

I had attributed it to my use of TE/w, which I only used once before in a club/bar situation, and I

had a wierd experience with a dude hitting on me or acting really wierd, and put it on the shelf.

However, it is

somewhat of a mood elevator, and I thought that a spray of it combined with none took away the aggression that I

normally get from none and replaced it wth a feel-good attitude, while maintaining the confidence.

Anyway, after

reading the post on EE Heat, I realized that the essential oils of vetivert and clearisage have been talked about as

being good for your mood.

They may be the key. Has anyone who owns both EE Arouser (which I used in the past)

and EE Heat noticed a difference in how they are affected by the two?

Skyy
01-21-2004, 04:16 PM
I just ordered EE Heat last

night along with Te/w. Im actually exciting and cant wait to test it out since ive always used npa :P so hah! im

back in business cept its WAGG/TE now :P

Skyy
01-24-2004, 12:16 AM
Welp my Heat arrived and gave

it a test spin at my work. Honestly I was worried about the scent. It\'s good, but I was worried it might of

been to strong. After about maybe 2 hrs it toned down a bit. I applied 1 spray to my throat so im under the

impression since it was so close to my nose (thats why I was able to smell it so strong) On a further note my cover

colonge failed! 2 sprays 10 mins after application and it really didnt do anything!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Perhaps I should look for new scent that blends well. On a

further note I was able to tell that two women in particular did get flushed when I came within close proximity with

them and had a conversation. Oddly enough the males there were very attentive twords me and look a lot of time to

explain things to me (when I had asked questions) Thing is i had 4 dabs of the Wkm mix on with wagg, minus the SoE

so maybe that had an effect! Oh well ill head to the mall tomorrow and see how much damage I can do!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bjf
01-24-2004, 06:19 AM
Skyy, women flushed men

attentive.

It is working. Maybe you have a super-smelling nose, but this stuff is fine. Considering what

regular TE smells like, or even sandalwood, I think they did a great job. The smell is good enough to not smell bad

with a spray of it on after the scent dies down (to most people noses) say 15 min later.

Only thing I am

wondering is if people get stronger hits with arouser or heat, if EOs really do play a role in attraction and mood

and also with regard to bacteria control, etc.

I seemed to get better results with EE than TE.