PDA

View Full Version : I STINK !!!

Ash
01-20-2004, 07:20 PM
Not really. Not BO wise anyway.

It\'s my natural Mone signature that stinks. Sucks might be a better description. Months ago I came to L-S looking

for something that would help me out socially. I wanted to find something that would allow people to be more

friendly toward me during the normal routine of my day. I purchased just about everything L-S had to offer at the

time and started playing around.. I finally mixed up some KRM # 1 & 2. I noticed a big difference in the way

people responded to me from the first day of using KRM # 2 and have had some great success getting sexed while using

# 1. I\'ve been using # 2 every day for about the past three months. Just a dab, split and rubbed on each temple.

Life has been good as a result. People have been kind and respectful toward me and just plain friendly.

I

didn\'t realize just how BIG a difference # 2 has been for me and my simple social interactions until today. I got

in my truck to head out for the day and no little blue unlabeled bottle. What the hell happened to my little blue

bottle? I have no idea. It was just gone. No big deal I thought and I went on down the road. I worked through the

morning by myself and later this afternoon I went to the Post office, the Hardware store and the Grocery store. It

was like I was a LEPER! It was like everybody I saw was just pissed at me. It was terrible!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Not one single smile from anyone and absolutely no friendly

conversations. The woman at the PO was a **** @@@@***%%%. I had to send an insured package to Canada. It only

weighed 9oz\'s. \"We can\'t send it\", she told me. \"It doesn\'t weigh enough\" is what she said.

HUH????? Are you high? (Was what I was thinking). Charge me for a full pound on it then. \"Can\'t do that, we

have to have a reading from the scale\". OK, that\'s cool, just put your thumb on the scale and press down until

it gives your screen a full pound. \"Sorry, I can\'t do that.\". So I\'ve got to take it home and put some

rocks in it, is that what your telling me? \"I\'m sorry, I can\'t help you\". That\'s how my afternoon went.

I kid you not. It was ugly!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

It came to

me as I left the PO that I didn\'t have # 2 on. It also came to me that the last three months of my life, while

using KRM # 2 on a daily basis, have been totally different than the whole of my life. Prior to using # 2, all my

days have been like today. Just an infuriating pain in the butt. Today was such a mind blowing eye opener for me.

Some three months ago, after my first couple of days on # 2, I remember telling myself that I was never going to go

anywhere without wearing a KRM mix. The way people treated me was soooo much nicer than normal. Today I got a big

reminder of what normal is for me. My natural Mone signature brings out some of the worst in people. And it\'s

been that way ALL my life. At least until three months ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Icarus
01-21-2004, 01:46 AM
Goddamn.

Elana
01-21-2004, 04:49 AM
I am sure your new bowl

haircut doesn\'t help much.

Ash
01-21-2004, 08:26 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I am sure your new bowl haircut doesn\'t help much.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

After I finished posting my little story I was doing some personal

grooming . Popping zits, that sort of thing. I noticed I had a huge, dried up booger right on the end of my nose. It

had obviously been there quite some time so that could have been part of it too.

Numanoid
01-21-2004, 12:28 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
After I finished posting my little story I was

doing some personal grooming . Popping zits, that sort of thing. I noticed I had a huge, dried up booger right on

the end of my nose. It had obviously been there quite some time so that could have been part of it too.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

HA!
Nothing like a huge dried booger to bring out the worst in people

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif