PDA

View Full Version : Pheros at work for women

PheroQuirk
01-19-2004, 02:32 PM
Hi

Perhaps a slightly unusual question (?) but here goes -

My mother, who is in her 50s, is being bullied by

another woman (younger but senior to her) at work. (It\'s a non-commercial, local government institution).

She\'s very smart but not at all political and not dominant in social interactions. Also, she suffers from a

chronic medical problem that results in elevated cortisol. (I would imagine this would reduce adrenal androgen

production in women as in men but do not know how strong androgen-induced social signalling [pheros + body posture +

gaze etc] is in influencing the pecking order amongst women).

Obviously there are several avenues to explore

(will be suggesting pregnenolone to boost androgens and phosphatidylserine to bring down cortisol), but can you

think of any phero possibilities that might help her? EW, NPA/w don\'t really seem quite the thing; would dilute

\'none be worth experimenting with?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

franki
01-20-2004, 03:14 AM
Basically

NPA/w is a product with a little -none. The downside though is that it smells bad...

CptKipling
01-20-2004, 03:59 AM
I\'m

sure a little would go a long way though, I think NPA/w is your best bet.

Sagacious1420
01-20-2004, 04:39 AM
Another product to consider is AE/w. It\'s a blend of 3 common pheros (one being rone) formulated for women. It

has been mentioned before that there is a relationship between cortisol levels (influenced by stress) and rone

levels (which may signal stress). A higher level of rone in her phero signature may give the impression of being

more cool, calm and collected.

Just a thought.

CJ01
01-20-2004, 05:23 AM
I´d go with AE

in such a situation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif She´d definetely want a good none product but

I agree that NPA/w is not the best one for dealing with such a b*tch of a colleague. A little bit of copulins can

help too believe it or not!

CptKipling
01-20-2004, 05:30 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Another product to consider is AE/w. It\'s a

blend of 3 common pheros (one being rone) formulated for women. It has been mentioned before that there is a

relationship between cortisol levels (influenced by stress) and rone levels (which may signal stress). A higher

level of rone in her phero signature may give the impression of being more cool, calm and collected.

Just a

thought.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I was thinking along the lines of -rone aswell, but I

completely forgot about AE/w.

IMO, Saggy is right on the money.

PheroQuirk
01-21-2004, 10:43 AM
Thanks

for the suggestions - will explore further.