PDA

View Full Version : USED Product page has been updated!

Bruce
01-19-2004, 02:01 PM
Hello

Folks,

The USED (returned under guarantee) products page has finally been updated. For the most part there are

only about 5-10 of each of the items that is now listed back in stock, so if you snooze, you lose, but please just

take what you need, and only 1 bottle per item per person please.

And please don\'t order until we have a

disclaimer on file for you (see page below for

details)

http://www.love-scent.com/f

orum-club/returned-products/index.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html\")

Cheers,
Bruce

CptKipling
01-19-2004, 04:35 PM
Done and done.

Needed to replenish the stocks, good job I logged on

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks Bruce.

franki
01-20-2004, 05:30 AM
Am

I the only one who thinks Bruce should have kept this verrrryy quiet...?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Some very

interesting offers on that page.

Sagacious1420
01-20-2004, 06:13 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Am I the only one who thinks Bruce

should have kept this verrrryy quiet...? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">No you\'re not.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

franki
01-20-2004, 07:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Am I the only one who thinks Bruce should have kept this verrrryy quiet...?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">No you\'re not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Good to know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bjf
01-20-2004, 07:41 AM
I\'d like to see the page updated more regularly. I\'ve been checking frequently for quite some time,

apparently for no reason. I understand though the difficulty though of the warehouse being in a different location

as Bruce.

Bruce
01-20-2004, 08:44 AM
BJF,

We don\'t get all that much stuff returned (fortunately), and even under the current system where we wait

until we have 5-10 pcs of quite a few items before posting, the entire list will turn \"out of stock\" within a

couple of days. Then within minutes of the last bottle of an item selling out, we have to update the list, so we

have to remain on code orange for 3 days trying to catch them all. Actually, in the name of sanity we should

probably hold the sale only once a year.

At the moment, most of the orders are for 4 or more items with a couple

of them being for one of nearly everything. Probably many will sell out today.

A couple of ideas to slow the

frenzy down a little would be to limit sales of used items to 3 pcs per person total.

We could always raise the

prices. I think they are fair where they are, but we could donate some to charity. I have been thinking about

setting up a regular donation to a local animal shelter here that I really like a lot. I could raise the prices to

half of retail and donate 100% of all the used product sales to that shelter. (just an idea)

Bruce

Elana
01-20-2004, 11:16 AM
I think they are fair where they are, but we could

donate some to charity. I have been thinking about setting up a regular donation to a local animal shelter here that

I really like a lot. I could raise the prices to half of retail and donate 100% of all the used product sales to

that shelter. (just an idea)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Awesome idea for a great cause.

Pancho1188
01-21-2004, 10:46 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Bruce

should have kept this verrrryy quiet...? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Some very interesting offers on that page.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah, but the stuff goes a LOT faster when you announce it... I know

he snagged me with this posting!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

On the charity

thought:
Two of many potential ways to look at it:
1. It\'s a selfless and kind idea. You\'ll be helping

your community. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Good call. Returned products are usually a sunk

cost/loss/tax write-off, anyway, so at least you\'re getting something out of it.

2. You could snag a ton of extra business with the prices

you currently have. I know when I saw them, I went and bought two items before I had time to even think about it...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif You have a good chance of someone trying something new and getting

hooked. The extra business will lead to extra money which might allow you to donate more to the charity than you

would\'ve if you raised the prices of the returned products. Then you can announce that thanks to the success of

the returned products, you were able to make a generous donation to __(Insert charity here)__. I mention this take

on the situation because this way you\'ll probably be helping a lot of people with their self-confidence (if

nothing else) by selling more of your product. A potential win-win-win situation, but also more

complicated.

Both ways are good for everyone.

I was a business major. So sue me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

sean
01-21-2004, 01:11 PM
damn... don\'t have one of those forms sent in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif... I was going

to soon purchase a bottle of SOE, and there they are for $20!!! Well I guess I will send one in so I can purchase

from there in the future, or perhaps there could still be a couple bottles left when the form gets there?

Elana
01-21-2004, 01:57 PM
Just fax it in.

Bruce
01-22-2004, 08:51 AM
Yes, FAX is fine, but please get it in before you place the order.

Big problem with the release forms this time

around. Tammy says we have a half dozen orders for used products from folks who haven\'t sent in the form. In

the past, she has tried to accomodate by filing the orders with low-level but unused product. There are so many

this time, they are just going on a shelf. If you have an order in and haven\'t sent in a release form (you know

who you are :-) ), the order is just not going to get filled unless you get that squared away.

Bruce

franki
01-22-2004, 09:04 AM
Cool, you already have my release form, but I haven\'t ordered yet. Does that mean I can snap some stuff

away from these people? :-)~ If it is like that I might just order for the heck of it.

Bruce
01-22-2004, 01:32 PM
We

will hold the orders for a few days before cancelling them. At that point, the stuff will go back on the shelf

though and anyone can buy it. Yesterday we sold out of the WAGG and AE/men. Not sure what the update on that

is.

B