PDA

View Full Version : NPA/w

bjf
01-18-2004, 12:13 AM
Has any guy using NPA-TE/w in combo

with a lacroy/m or another none source find that the women\'s stuff can make the men\'s application less

effective? If so or if not, what ratios do you use?

Thanks

BJF

franki
01-18-2004, 12:17 AM
Can you be more precise as to

what kind of effects you mean?

I use TE/w and TE/m at one spray : one spray.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
01-18-2004, 12:25 AM
I find a 1:1 ratio to be

the most effective as well. They seem to complement each other well.

bjf
01-18-2004, 12:28 AM
Sorry franki.

I find if

I do 7 plus dab of EE Arouser (male) that I get sexual interest from at least a few women on any given night (most

women do not react, but I have my opporunties with those few women who do).

However, tonite I tried in combo

with TE/w/vanilla, using about a 1:1 ratio (8 dabs or so of each), plus a drop of wagg.

Well, I didn\'t

get even any eye contact. I also applied EE Heat for the first time, and applied it to the back of my hair for the

first time (didn\'t make it dirty incidently /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ).

With lack

of results I added about 5 dabs of EE to neck....still got nothing, and then 8 dabs to neck. I got one reaction

after that, but no eye contact despite being around groups of females. I can tell when my mixes are working, and I

was surprised, becuase lately I have been getting hits with 7 or 8 dabs of EE Arouser every time

out.

Thanks

BJF

bjf
01-18-2004, 12:30 AM
hey sag, sorry, your post

wasn\'t there when I was replying.

markus
01-18-2004, 02:35 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

I find if I do 7 plus dab of EE Arouser (male) that I get sexual interest

from at least a few women on any given night (most women do not react, but I have my opporunties with those few

women who do).

However, tonite I tried in combo with TE/w/vanilla, using about a 1:1 ratio (8 dabs or so of

each), plus a drop of wagg.

Well, I didn\'t get even any eye contact. I also applied EE Heat for the first

time, and applied it to the back of my hair for the first time (didn\'t make it dirty incidently

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ).

With lack of results I added about 5 dabs of EE to

neck....still got nothing, and then 8 dabs to neck. I got one reaction after that, but no eye contact despite being

around groups of females. I can tell when my mixes are working, and I was surprised, becuase lately I have been

getting hits with 7 or 8 dabs of EE Arouser every time out.

Thanks

BJF

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

am i wrong or are these huge ODs? i mean that would be something like 30 dabs. i thought even 7

dabs would be an OD.
i don\'t know about you guys, but when I dab with TE it always looks to me like i have sooo

much stuff on my finger, almost a drop. do i dab incorrectly? (a dab right? thats putting your finger on the opening

of the bottle and than quickly turning the bottle up side down and then back). maybe you\'re Oding then. you say

yourself, that with 7 dabs you get results just from a few women.

Sagacious1420
01-18-2004, 02:36 AM
bjf-

Don\'t

sweat it, dude.

Interesting outcome. It seems that initially you were looking at roughly equal parts WAGG

to TE. I\'ve found that this can negate your none application. We\'ve disciussed this before.

However,

you added many more dabs of TE (m?) and this may account for \"lack of reaction\" from the women around you. That

can happen sometimes.

bjf
01-18-2004, 06:39 AM
Markus - I used about 20 dabs.

One spray is worth 13 dabs as I recall. So that shouldn\'t be too bad. Alot of times people use 2 sprays of EE

even in clubs.

Sag - I think I will have to try this again without WAGG, or drop the TE/w, to see

what\'s going on. Alternatively, perhaps it is just about lessing either/or of those things for me.

DZorro
01-18-2004, 11:12 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Markus - I used about 20 dabs. One spray is worth 13 dabs as I recall. So

that shouldn\'t be too bad. Alot of times people use 2 sprays of EE even in clubs.

Sag - I think I will

have to try this again without WAGG, or drop the TE/w, to see what\'s going on. Alternatively, perhaps it is just

about lessing either/or of those things for me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I sometimes

use even 3 sprays of the edge essentials get still get good results from it too.

But what kind of results do you

get when you combine A1 and WAGG together ??? I do have both these products now, and i was wondering about

it.

DZorro,

bjf
01-18-2004, 11:30 AM
</font><blockquote><font

But what kind of results do you get when you combine A1 and WAGG together

???

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What\'s up DZorro. I actually never have used the two

together. I had started a thread about using just those two as a comfort mix of sorts, and I am interested too.

Last night was the first time I tried the TE M-W combo, plus wagg. I also planned on having a-1 in that

mix, but decided to see how my TE/w inclusion to my regular EE/Wagg mix would work out. Obviously I got poor

results, so I have to master the TE/w thing before I can add A-1.

Back to you question, if I tried a A-1 and

Wagg combo, I would want to add rone. This may be a bad theory, but I think rone may help offset depression

effects in men.

Rone seems to stop the nol-wagg combo from going bad. I am thinking rone may also help wagg

standalone from causing depression, which it does to some guys.

I also wonder if rone can help offset

depression in straight A-1. Anybody try this?

Unfortunately, I do not own any CS Rone. If it came in half

sizes I\'d shell out 25 bucks without thinking twice, but the current price tag has thwarted me from purchasing it

in the past.