PDA

View Full Version : Hair Application

bjf
01-15-2004, 08:31 PM
Hi guys:

I notice when I

read posts that list the application in hair, there may be a much higher percentage of success. Also, in some of

the crazy classic hit stories, hair application is often found.

I have only applied to the hair once, and it was

the best phero results I ever got. It was actually on New Year\'s Day, of 2003.

I even had great range on

targets. I can see how the dispersal would be better with hair app. Rather than sinking into skin layers and

consequetly being sheltered from the air, as in skin app., the pheromones instead coat hair strands which are

exposed to the air, and a simple breeze from walking would seem to easily blow the andro molecules into the air and

our environment.

I only tried hair app once because the productsmade my hair very dirty and yukky looking by

two hours. I never did it again, it was one of my first times using pheromones and I figured skin applications were

capable of yielding similar results.

However, reading other people\'s stories with hair applications has got me

thinking about trying hair application again.

I was wondering what others thought of hair application, as I do

not know if my one great result from it was a fluke or not. I believe it it possible it could be far superior to

skin appliction, as well as clothing application, simply because they would seem to be able to disperse far more

easily, and as oscar pointed out on the VNO range thread, what matters is that the pheromone molecules make their

way up the nose and to the VNO.

Another thing, some people put pheromones in hair gel. However, it doesseem

like putting the pheromones in sticky hair gel (which I never did) could keep the mones from dispersng by anchoring

them to the hair.

That said, what does everyone think, and what kind of results have you had for those who have

tried (please list if hair gel was used)?

Thanks

BJF

Pancho1188
01-15-2004, 08:54 PM
I\'m surprised

women don\'t talk about hair application as much as men. In a \"Picture Perfect\" situation with a woman being

~3-4 inches shorter than the man, a hug + a hair application = the closest and potentially the best -mone response

you\'ll ever get. Following that scenario, that\'s probably why men wearing a good phero-cologne mix do so well

with the women smelling their necks... It\'s a good question. We should ponder this more (if it hasn\'t been

done already, of course).

bjf
01-15-2004, 09:04 PM
Its been talked

about, but there are only a few threads devotd exclusvely to it. Alot of it is talk about the drying effects that

the alcohol has on their hair. I think a guy with super short military hair would really benefit, because the

drying or greasyness wouldn\'t affect thm as much.

The problems with the styling inssues aside, hair on top of

our heads, especially for men who are taller than women and get less wind resistence from peoples bodies, seems to

be a natural fit for emitting pheros.

As Irish says in a post in achives 1 \"Hair happens to be an excellent

broadcaster of pheros (your body hair is designed to distribute the pheros produced naturally in your apocrine

glands - the hair and glands appear/activate at puberty).\"

Pancho1188
01-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Ahh, yes...

Body hair IS specifically designed to not only keep the body warm but also to trap odors that potentially attract

the opposite sex (thus the once useful but now disgusting butt hair). Does that mean applications on hair are more

likely to stay on you longer and work better? Interesting...

bjf
01-15-2004, 09:11 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Does that mean applications on hair are more likely

to stay on you longer and work better? Interesting...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes but

our armpits and butts are covered nowadays, so the natural way of dispersing our pheromones is not nearlly as

effective as it was in the caveman days. Hair on top of the head experiences far more exposure and breeze than

lower and covered parts of the body.

adepss
01-16-2004, 01:24 AM
Okay how about

applying 1 drop to your eyebrows and the other drops to the sideburn area and front of your head (you know , just

above your forehead at the hairline area...
could be good places?) for application.

bundyburger
01-16-2004, 01:57 AM
Yes but our armpits and butts are covered

nowadays,...

In my experience clothes aren\'t as affective

as a barrier as you might think they\'d be.
Think about it.
Under a microscope, how big are the holes in

the fabric compared to the molecules you wish to emmit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Yes,

clothes trap some air. But also, it\'s not a vacuum sealed space in there.

I like the sideburns idea.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kari
01-16-2004, 07:14 AM
Ahh, yes... Body hair IS specifically designed to

not only keep the body warm but also to trap odors that potentially attract the opposite sex (thus the once useful

but now disgusting butt hair). Does that mean applications on hair are more likely to stay on you longer and work

better? Interesting...

I wopuld think applications on hair last

longer, for the same reasons that applications on fabric last longer.

bjf
01-16-2004, 07:15 AM
My mix is usually TE

and wagg or SOE

I\'ve done sideburns and eyebrows, frequently, with wagg or soe. Does\'t seem to make

that big of a difference, but then again, with wagg or soe applied anywhere, I only get TE reactions. I know that

isn\'t the clearest way of explaning it, but with soe at least, I don\'t get the talkativeness or elevation in

my own mood, with a spray of TE on my neck.

Obiviously it is hard to fit a lot of dab of te on eyebrows

and/or sideburns, if I still had NPA left I might try that. I still feel that doing that is very different then

putting on top of your head though. The head has more surface area to spread the stuff around. The more you spread

the stuff, the less weight it has and it does not star sinking down and into the skin to be absorbed. Rather, if is

is spread out enough, it lays on the hair strands, and when you walk, the air easily pushes molcules out to the

awaiting public.

I haven\'t had much success with underclothing application, because between an

undershirt and a dress shirt (or sweater, its freezing in the east), I still find that the pheros do not get

broadcast as well as skin app.

CptKipling
01-16-2004, 04:15 PM
From my

experience, the best place to do a hair application is behind your ears, towards the back of your head.

Body hair

may be very good at dispersing pheros (in fact, it is amoung the best places to apply, along with the neck (see

Panchos post)), but because these areas are the ones that normally produce a lot of pheros naturally, they are host

to a lot of bacteria. This can make things very stinky very fast (just try SOE in your pits), which also means that

applications may not last very long at all.

Skyy
01-17-2004, 03:27 PM
From my experience, the best place to do a hair

application is behind your ears, towards the back of your head.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yep, I second that also. Another good one I think would be for someone with a decent ammount

of sideburns.

KeepItReal
01-02-2006, 05:26 PM
I'm thinking of trying a bit

of AE in the hair on my head ....... would the fact I use Brycreem makes things better or worse ??

Gegogi
01-02-2006, 06:12 PM
I've been applying NPA to my head

hair for about 2 years. I started because some pheromone carriers and colognes give me a nasy skin rash. Normally I

mix NPA with Burberry Weekend in an atomizer and zap the back of my head a couple times. My hair is full and a

couple inches long so not much penetrates to the scalp. When women get near they often comment I smell good. Plus,

unlike clothing apps, it stays with you should you shed your clothing. The NPA fumes seem to really drive women wild

when you go down on them.

Kardz
01-02-2006, 07:58 PM
Applying to the hair, where there

is more bacteria? although more effective at dispersing mones, brings up the topic (like someone mentioned) of them

burning out faster.

That said, a thought about "THE STANK" came to mind. For those of us that scrub and use

water only it sounds like mones would burn up really fast with the natural bacteria there in high concentrations.

Applying SOE to your pits as someone mentioned is a good example.

In this case, applying to hair, would it be

better to actually use a shampoo more often or soap prior to hair applications when it comes to students of THE

STANK?

Ryan

Gegogi
01-03-2006, 01:44 AM
How do you know there is more

bacterium on the hair? I'd think skin, especially damp or oily areas, e.g., scalp, chest or face would be more

prone to microbe action than relatively dry hair staff. Of course, most folks I know shampo everyday. If not, even

long hair can get greasy.

Pongo
01-03-2006, 02:13 AM
Hmm –

most of our body heat leaves via the head, sounds like that could help in dispersion (and) contribute to a shorter

half life of a mone product at the same time.

Kardz
01-03-2006, 08:37 AM
I thought someone mentioned more

bacteria being in your hair, but skimming back through the thread I guess not.

But, as much oil that collects in

our hair I personally would atleast assume so.

Alot of people don't wash their hair everyday with shampoo too.

That's aside from the stank folks.

I'd be more surprised if hair was lacking in bacteria.

So that said

i'd wonder if it would be a good idea to shampoo wash before applying to hair.

luxveritas
01-03-2006, 12:46 PM
I really like this Idea. I

tend to get a bad headache and bloodshot eyes when using heavily perfumed products. When I purchase my next batch I

am definately going unscented. I sometimes wonder how something that makes my nose burn eyes bloodshot and gives me

a headache will make me more popular. :) None of the products that I have purchased so far smell bad, I liked the

scented SOE. Hair application sounds like a good way to go if you are as sensitive to perfumes as I am.

Gegogi
01-03-2006, 12:47 PM
Maybe it's because I live in the

tropics, but, outside of the homeless, a few FOBs and mentally ill, everyone shampoos everyday. In fact, it's not

uncommon to shampoo 2 or 3 times a day. I normally shower 3 times a day: morning, after my afternoon workout and

before bed, shampooing twice. Of course, the average daily temp is 80-90 F and 70-90 relative humidity, so you'd

get really funky 'n itchy if you didn't shampoo at least once daily.

Also, most Korean and Japanese women I

date expect me to be squeaky clean. Chinese and Filipina aren't as picky.

Kardz
01-03-2006, 01:09 PM
Yea that could be.

I live in WA

state, weather fluxuates alot. Even in the dead of winter sometimes it's mild and only in the middle of summer does

it get hot out. 70s-80s mostly and rarely 90s-100s. Not too much humidity but only really warm 4ish months out of

the year otehrwise it's pretty mild or cold with rainyness and clouds. I shower once a day typically.

Yea I

guess you gotta adapt to your atmosphere. I'd probly shower 2+ times a day in Hawaii too with all that heat and

humidity. I sweat buttloads, figuratively and literally.

Btw, what does FOB acronym stand for? I see it or hear

it every now and then, never picked up what it meant though. If it's alittle on the vulgar side feel free to priv

msg.

abcd2
01-03-2006, 01:20 PM
^ i shower a couple of times a day

aswell. It relaxes me from a tense and fatiging day.... Gegogi do you think its safe to shampoo your hair 2-3 times

a day.

Gegogi
01-03-2006, 05:37 PM
FOB =

Fresh Off the Boat. Alias recent immigrant. Many new arrivals from 3rd world countries rarely bathe or brush their

teeth. I've seen many a cute Chinese girl with a 1/2 inch of bellybutton lint, greenish-black teeth and hair so

greasy you could wring it and fry fritters. I've seen foreign students whose teeth were cemented in with tartar and

plaque. If they got their teeth cleaned they would fall out! Needless to say you wouldn't want to go down so matter

how cute the body. Japanese and Korean FOBs are usually obsessively clean.

As far as shampooing twice a day,

it hasn't hurt me. I use a mild shampoo and conditioner and still have a full head of hair after all these years.

If anything is harmful to hair, I'd say perms and color are pretty rough.

catlord17
01-03-2006, 11:30 PM
How long do you suppose

pheromones would last give hair application and no shampooing?

Gegogi
01-04-2006, 01:21 AM
I'm guessing that, because

cologne scent lasts much longer in my hair than on skin, 'mones have a similar longevity.

Kardz
01-04-2006, 12:39 PM
I've come across some other

interesting threads skimming the archives and doing random searches.

One being the pit trick, some of you may

want to look up if your not familiar with it.

But given the pit trick, and this thread...it sparked another

idea.

Do you guys have any chest hair? I've got light chest hair and pondered applying none there, maybe

others. But primarily just none.

Have you guys tried it? Results?

Pongo
01-04-2006, 03:04 PM
I have a bunch of chest hair, I

always put some mones there when I does up - as far as the pit trick I put on realm pheromone deoderant every day,

it's a none only product.

catlord17
01-04-2006, 03:47 PM
I've pondered facial hair and

chest hair, but this morning after I showered I put three drops of AE in my hair gel and applied it that way. Had

to take my grandfather to a government office, and you know how those are always packed and waiting forever. The

perfect chance to observe hair application in action.

Well I got some responses, but not from the 'mones.

Neither the woman directly to my left, nor her 20-ish daughter next to her, gave any responsethat seemed like hits.

I even talked with them. Nobody else seemed to be noticing, either, except one woman who was sitting far enough

away that I doubt she was being affected... we were there for a total of about 35 minutes, though, so maybe that

wasn't long enough considering the use of AE. AE does seem to take a while to kick in.

More tests

forthcoming.

Gegogi
01-04-2006, 04:17 PM
I've got a little hair in my pits

but have never figured out how to get it to grow on my chest. Rogaine?

I often apply a dab or two or NPA or TE to

my beard.

CptKipling
01-04-2006, 04:59 PM
RE: bacteria, read me last post

on this thread.

tounge
01-04-2006, 10:57 PM
- as far as the pit

trick I put on realm pheromone deoderant every day, it's a none only product.

I don't

think that Realm has "None" in it. Maybe Oscar or someone in the know can set it straight

Sigma
01-04-2006, 11:03 PM
I don't think that

Realm has "None" in it. Maybe Oscar or someone in the know can set it straight

yeah you're right tounge.

Realm for men contains estratetraenol, while the women's version contains A1.

tounge
01-04-2006, 11:06 PM
That's what I thought. But then I

recall reading here, that the newer formula Realms reversed the formula. Is that true?

Sigma
01-05-2006, 01:20 AM
That's what I

thought. But then I recall reading here, that the newer formula Realms reversed the formula. Is that

true?

I have a bottle of realm thats about a year old, so its fairly recent though I'm not sure if its

the latest one. I wear it primarily for the estratetraenol type effects. Last I heard realm was being discontinued

so I don't know if theres a newer batch out or not.

Gegogi
01-05-2006, 01:26 AM
As I recall, men's Realm has

minute traces of estratetraenol, a pheromone known to relax men. I believe Realm is mainly designed for the benefit

of the male wearer and not women. There's plenty at discount joints like Ross ($19.95).

It's been a while

since I wore it but is spices up nicely with a dash of clove EO, pine EO, NPA and A1.

Pongo
01-05-2006, 02:46 AM
The primal instinct website says

realm contains none and compares it to their product along with others.

Realm is now Natural Attraction -

you can still get the old stuff.

Did that put all the fires out?

Gegogi
01-05-2006, 09:14 PM
But Primal Instinct has nothing to

do with Realm. Zippo. That's mere marketing jive so PI can ring its bell. Believe me, the only way 'none will work

its way into Realm is if you pour it in yourself.

tounge
01-05-2006, 10:12 PM
The primal instinct

website says realm contains none and compares it to their product along with others.

Realm is now

Natural Attraction - you can still get the old stuff.

Did that put all the fires out?

Actually Buck, I think your peeing on a 5 alarm blaze. Realm for men does not have "none" in it, unless

it's a closely guarded secret. And I'm rather sure that I read, that in the last couple of years, Realm's formula

was reversed between the men's and women's.

gaf
01-06-2006, 03:23 AM
I apply wagg-n (1-2 drops)to my neck

at the back of my ears and rub it into my hairline (#2 buzz cut) It seems to get a lot of heads resting on my

shoulders... Also I rub the surplus into my chest with a drop or two of soe just because i like the smell.... I find

it can take up to 2-4 hours for "full on" hits but thats fine.
I'm a hairy dude and find that the mones tend to

stick around for a loooong time with me, it's unusual from what i've read but I often find I get hits up to 12-14

hours later. Sometimes I go out after work and forget that I "moned up" in the morning and wonder why I'm getting

so many googly eyed looks.
:twisted:

MOBLEYC57
01-06-2006, 11:29 AM
I apply wagg-n (1-2

drops)to my neck at the back of my ears and rub it into my hairline (#2 buzz cut) It seems to get a lot of heads

resting on my shoulders... Also I rub the surplus into my chest with a drop or two of soe just because i like the

smell.... I find it can take up to 2-4 hours for "full on" hits but thats fine.
I'm a hairy dude and find that the

mones tend to stick around for a loooong time with me, it's unusual from what i've read but I often find I get

hits up to 12-14 hours later. Sometimes I go out after work and forget that I "moned up" in the morning and wonder

why I'm getting so many googly eyed looks.:twisted:

GAF, if you remember, how old would you guess zee

ladies that picked up your WAGG-N-mone signature were, and how old are you?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

gaf
01-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Mob,
I'm 36 yo euro. Most ladies

that seem to pick up on it are around 25-30ish. I'm not sure why but that seems to be the age range that have a

reaction to it. It might have something to do with the fact that I don't look my age, most people are very

surprised to find out how old I am as they tend to assume i'm in my late 20's.
I have 2 kids, 11 and 12. I've

often been mistaken for an older brother rather then their father!

MOBLEYC57
01-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Mob,
I'm 36 yo euro.

Most ladies that seem to pick up on it are around 25-30ish. I'm not sure why but that seems to be the age range

that have a reaction to it. It might have something to do with the fact that I don't look my age, most people are

very surprised to find out how old I am as they tend to assume i'm in my late 20's.

I have 2 kids, 11 and 12.

I've often been mistaken for an older brother rather then their father!

Gaf, how long have you been

using WAGG-N?
Do you find it consistent?
You said you've worn 3 and 4 drops, which do you find best for

you?
How often do you wear it ... 7 days a week?

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

:sick: Any other WAGG-N

experimenters onboard? :sick:

Rbt
01-08-2006, 02:12 PM
I've got a little hair

in my pits but have never figured out how to get it to grow on my chest. Rogaine?

A new "product"

for the Hair Club for Men? Transferring "pit" plugs to your chestal area???

:blink:

Rbt
01-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Here is a thought:

As I have very

light hair color, I don't really think about body hair all that much. But actually I realize that I do have quite a

bit. Just can't see it. Any thought on if the amount of body hair may affect 'mone dispersal or breakdown? Could

that be an influencing factor (in terms of "hits")?

Gegogi tells us he's pretty much hairless 'cept for

what's on top of the head. How about the rest of you? Is this a factor I should add to the criteria I request in

the

Look here for lists of products that work for others

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13771

thread? Should we consider body hair, scalp hair, beards, etc? And there is that issue about showering and

shampooing (or just rinsing hair). I mean, I see forum members worrying about drop size in their mixes, so maybe we

should be getting just as obsessive with the condition of the "base human specimen" we are applying the stuff to.

??? This is all a research experiment after all in many ways. Need to control those variables! (And I HATED it when

we had to do those analysis of co-variance computations.... Lesson learned.)

Kardz
01-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Back to the topic of hair applications.

I was researching other hair applications from past years

and the "Pit Trick" wich I mentioned not long ago, maybe in this thread.

Anyways, this is the thread.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showth

read.php?t=129&highlight=trick (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129&highlight=trick)

What do you guys think is the most effective way to put mones in your hair

without an atomizer?

My head is shaved on the sides. Where and whats the most effective application? On the

sides where my short hair is? On the back near my neck? At the top of my head where my longer hair is?

I plan on

testing small amounts of stuff in atomizers, like chikara right over the top of my head. And then move to some other

mone that has a dropper then apply to finger tips and try to push it around my hair.

I figure if it's in a spot

where there's enough circulation it shouldn't matter too much if it happens to be concentrated in one area. But in

theory this would be the case for on the sides of my head where my hair is shorter, not on the top where hair is

thicker and have it laying under all my hair on my scalp or something.

I don't necessarily want to constantly

mix mones or keep up a mixture in an atomizer. Some of the stuff, like oil based, can come out alittle gloppy plus I

read it's a bit of a waste from an atomizer as opposed to roll on or dabs/drops.

Have you guys ever applied

say...SOE to your head? I have the back/sides of my head shaved with #2 sheers, so it's reasonably short. And would

make the ball roll. I figure I could apply a solid amount even to my hair with a roll on application.

Reading

that thread and seeing the range of like 20 meeters? or maybe feet. Still 20 foot circular range is pretty freakin

tight. I am normally in close proximity before I really get noticed unless I am upwind of someone.

Who here has

head-hair application experience? Put it down! The youngins need a lesson, myself included!

Ryan

gaf
01-08-2006, 07:25 PM
[QUOTE=MOBLEYC57]Gaf, how long have

you been using WAGG-N?
Do you find it consistent?
You said you've worn 3 and 4 drops, which do you find best

for you?
How often do you wear it ... 7 days a week?

Mobley,
I've been using it for about 4 months

now, and no i don't find the results consistant but that may be due to me wearing it most days (6/7) these days

I'm having a "rest" as i'm on holiday with my kids and am not looking for any interest at all,thought i'd like to

try my old fashioned charm.... The funny thing is that even that seems to be working!
Like I said, I think the

fact that I used it nearly everyday may have built up an OD, so am using sparingly now.
If i haven't worn it

for a few days 4 drops is fine , otherwise it seems to be a bit much and i might be getting an OD. (I've come to

this conclusion after about a week or two "off" the mones, just watching reactions etc..) I shower everyday and look

after my skin with cleanser/moisturiser so i think that this may help to get rid of some of the excess mones on my

skin, but I've now noticed even after several days that i need to lower the dosage from 4 to 3 drops.
I

initially tried wagg-n just to make things a bit easier for me as i'm a quietish type of person and because of the

nature of my work I need people to trust me asap , the wagg did a great job of it but now i'm single a bit of

"interest" is nice if you know what I mean.
Actually, wagg-n seems to be the product for me judging from

reactions I've had. Sometimes when going out to the local I may add a drop or two of soe in the evening (but no

more wagg-n, I only apply that in the morning as it will last me all day up to 10-12 hrs), but as i said i like the

smell plus it does seem to get some woman doing the dihl big time namely 25-30ish, sometimes also the 40-50ish

ladies love to talk to me and even when sitting 3-4 meters away they keep on looking my way, very obviously checking

me out.
Now I think about it, being a hairy dude maybe thats why the mones seem to stick around for a long time

on me.. maybe i output more than i realised as well?
Anyway, things are all good at the moment due to the extra

"kick"

to sum up my application with wagg-n
1 drop behind each ear rubbed into the skin and

hair,
another drop rubbed on one wrist (sometimes repeat on other wrist) , rub together, and then wipe wrists on

chest.

or
1 drop only behind both ears (not each) and follow as above.

and for later in the

evening...

1 or 2 drops soe on wrist/s rub together and wipe on chest or as above behind the ears.

I

vary application points depending on weather,clothing etc..

Hope this makes sense...

GAF.

:cheers: