PDA

View Full Version : Wagg and A-1

bjf
01-11-2004, 10:53 AM
Has anyone tried WAGG and A-1,

without the other stuff, like much none or nol, in a mix?

Also, what about NPA/w, wagg and A-1. From a search I

noticed some men had some good success with npa/w with one or the other.

Even adding beta nol would be very

interesting. It would be the ultimate comfort mix.

DrSmellThis
01-11-2004, 12:20 PM
Good question. V5

would be the other addition.

markus
01-11-2004, 05:44 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Good question. V5 would be the other addition.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

the bottle of v5 looks exactly like the wagg bottle (except for the label of course). is it

really something else?

Skyy
01-12-2004, 10:14 AM
npa/w +npa/m + wagg is da

[censored]!, its my #1 mix. lately ive been throwing in some pi to mix things up a bit!

bjf
01-12-2004, 10:41 AM
What are your ratio\'s

and why do you think npa/w would have an effect on women?

Skyy
01-12-2004, 10:52 AM
depends on how i feel and

what im doing.

Clubwise?

3:2:2

npa/w : Wagg: npa/m

I usually tone it down in other situations..often i

throw in pi.

I dont have to think why it works cause i know it works

Golden_Gecko
01-12-2004, 02:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I dont have to think why it works cause i know it

works

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ooohh... that should be the ultimate phero skill. I will

take that as my sig!

xvs
01-13-2004, 02:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Good

question. V5 would be the other addition.

the bottle of v5 looks

exactly like the wagg bottle (except for the label of course). is it really something else?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Those bottles are very common 10ml boston rounds with dropper caps. You

can buy them all over the net... here for

example:

http://www.sks-science.com/340c/fin5a.html (\"http://www.sks-science.com/340c/fin5a.html\")

In fact, NPA uses the same bottle in a 5ml version (also found on that page).

So I wouldn\'t assume that

WAGG and pherone.com\'s v5 are the same just because they both use a very common bottle and cap.

Watcher
01-13-2004, 01:17 PM
Wagg and a-1 (what are

youre results so far) i treid Wagg N and a1 which proved useful but the extra Anone could have something to do with

it.

If you pursue such a combo let us in on ratios and applied amounts and where. And also any results

positive or negative you feel justified in telling to the forum.

CptKipling
01-13-2004, 03:27 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Good

question. V5 would be the other addition.

the bottle of v5 looks

exactly like the wagg bottle (except for the label of course). is it really something else?

<hr

Those bottles are very common 10ml boston rounds with dropper caps. You

can buy them all over the net... here for

example:

http://www.sks-science.com/340c/fin5a.html (\"http://www.sks-science.com/340c/fin5a.html\")

In fact, NPA uses the same bottle in a 5ml version (also found on that page).

So I wouldn\'t assume that

WAGG and pherone.com\'s v5 are the same just because they both use a very common bottle and cap.

<hr

I think WAGG and V-5 may share at least 1 ingredient.

What do you

think?

bjf
01-13-2004, 03:56 PM
if wagg is a blend that is

very possible. But is it a new ingedient, or something already used (what?) and is pherone really advanced enough

to discover something new? Seems like they would by from stone labs, or even also buy a boatload of wagg, and make

their own blends, give them lab-like names to make them sound more research oriented, and then not tell people what

is in them to protect themselves and use ambiguity as a front.

CptKipling
01-13-2004, 04:34 PM
That is a possibility

that I am not discarding.

They did tell me that they did their own testing on all of the products, and that the

secrets were \"proprietary\".

DrSmellThis
01-13-2004, 08:33 PM
No one

knows about WAGG/V5. I do know V5 has -nol, rone, and \"secret ingredients\" that create a comfort

effect.

Lately my application method has been 1 drop WAGG, 3 dabs V5, and 3 (or 4) dabs Edge/arouser

(I really think the cedar in \'arouser\' (easily the most prominent smell, not patchouli. My own EO

research, which was better conducted for our purposed here than those pumpkin pie/good&amp;pleny studies) found that

women find the smell of cedar sexier than any other tested EO.) adds a nice woody note to the effect I\'m going

for, and is better for mixing than \'heat\'.), applied every other day after I shower. On off days I shower with

hot water only, stick to sandalwood (and whatever other scent I use), and let my natural body smell work for me. It

all works great with no OD\'s, has everything except maybe A1, (as far as I know) and is simple. Women, especially

young ones, seem to lay out the red carpet, getting open and friendly (although the weird thing is I seem to be

getting less flirting from those closer to my age (above 30) -- maybe it\'s the lighter -none). I love not having

to worry about OD\'s and random negative reactions any more.

I always put down a layer of sandalwood

underneath it, which helps minimize undesirable conversions (better than other techniques, I think, especially

compared to using alcohol or antibacterial soap). The sandalwood and thorough hot water showers (very necessary, due

precisely to an unfavorable -nol conversion, other than the one to -none) enable me to use conversions to my

advantage, rather than worry about them as a negative, like most board members are doing these days!

markus
01-14-2004, 09:25 AM
No one knows about WAGG/V5. I do know V5 has -nol,

rone, and \"secret ingredients\" that create a comfort effect.

Lately my application method has been 1

drop WAGG, 3 dabs V5, and 3 (or 4) dabs Edge/arouser (I really think the cedar in \'arouser\' (easily the most

prominent smell, not patchouli. My own EO research, which was better conducted for our purposed here than

those pumpkin pie/good&amp;pleny studies) found that women find the smell of cedar sexier than any other tested EO.)

adds a nice woody note to the effect I\'m going for, and is better for mixing than \'heat\'.), applied every

other day after I shower. On off days I shower with hot water only, stick to sandalwood (and whatever other scent I

use), and let my natural body smell work for me. It all works great with no OD\'s, has everything except maybe A1,

(as far as I know) and is simple. Women, especially young ones, seem to lay out the red carpet, getting open and

friendly (although the weird thing is I seem to be getting less flirting from those closer to my age (above 30) --

maybe it\'s the lighter -none). I love not having to worry about OD\'s and random negative reactions any more.

I always put down a layer of sandalwood underneath it, which helps minimize undesirable conversions (better than

other techniques, I think, especially compared to using alcohol or antibacterial soap). The sandalwood and thorough

hot water showers (very necessary, due precisely to an unfavorable -nol conversion, other than the one to -none)

enable me to use conversions to my advantage, rather than worry about them as a negative, like most board members

are doing these days!

great info. thanks. very interesting

application method. especially with the combination of bathing correctly.seems that you\'re takung into account

the whole reaction of pheros with our body in quite a wider sense as one usually does. i like how it sounds.
just

one q: when you say a layer of sandalwood underneath you mean sandalwood on your skin. just like that from the

bottle, or diluted in carrier oil?

DrSmellThis
01-14-2004, 01:43 PM
I just put

a couple drops of the EO on my fingers and spread it around evenly.

markus
01-15-2004, 07:13 AM

I always put down a layer of sandalwood

underneath it, which helps minimize undesirable conversions (better than other techniques, I think, especially

compared to using alcohol or antibacterial soap). The sandalwood and thorough hot water showers (very necessary, due

precisely to an unfavorable -nol conversion, other than the one to -none) enable me to use conversions to my

advantage, rather than worry about them as a negative, like most board members are doing these days!

<hr

Dr.SmellThis -
i am now trying this method my self and i just had a

thought. if you think sandalwood EO is better than alcohol minimizing conversions, wouldn\'t it be good as a

deodorant? it would certainly be much healthier than the usual [censored] they sell as deodorant. am i on to

something here, or is this common knowledge? i myself use for years now the crystal stone instead of a deo. but

lately i was starting to question its being healthy. now sandalwood could be a great substitute if it really keeps

the bacteria away. and one would also smell great.

btw, the samdalwood has a pretty strong smell. do you use

perfume on top of everything, or is it enough? i don\'t smell a-none, so i am quite in the dark here. i usually

use an EO perfume that i buy, but if the sandalwood smell is enough and i have sandalwood any how (which i was using

till now only in these vaporizing lamps - stupid me) that would save me some money (so i can buy more pheromones

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)
i hope these questions help others as well
markus

bjf
01-15-2004, 07:17 AM
Markus. yea a lot

of people here I have read use sandalwood as a DEO, and I believe DST is a major proponent of this. There are a

lot of anti-anti-perspirant people here because of what the silicon can do.

I used the rock thing way back

when. Personally, I do not like to sweat, even if it is clean sweat, because it can show through and is just

annoying.

Anyone know if there are EO\'s that do an even better job of sandalwood of killing bacteria, and

how do they smell?

markus
01-15-2004, 07:28 AM
Markus. yea a lot of people here I have read use

sandalwood as a DEO, and I believe DST is a major proponent of this. There are a lot of anti-anti-perspirant people

here because of what the silicon can do.

and i thought i

was really on to something new here. well i guess i will just go on working on this new invention of mine which i

call a wheel...

CptKipling
01-15-2004, 12:11 PM
V-5 does not contain

-rone.

DrSmellThis
01-15-2004, 02:42 PM
Yes,

I\'ve been touting sandalwood forever, as a deodorant and \"undercoating\" for both pheros and perfume.

Sandalwood settles down very well during the day, and offends almost no one. I\'ve never had a complaint about

it.

Any earthy EO can be used as a deodorant, like patchouli, vetiver or oakmoss; but stay away from top notes

like citrus. Amber (actually a mix of EO\'s) is also great.

Kip, who told you V5 has no -rone? Their website

says they use -rone in their formulas, though it doesn\'t mention V5 specifically.

CptKipling
01-15-2004, 02:45 PM
Doc,

They

told me in an email, some -nol plus some secrets, but no -rone.

bjf
01-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Cpt, how does V5

&amp; none compare to wagg &amp; PI and wagg and NPA/TE?

what about soe instead of wagg?

Elana
01-15-2004, 03:30 PM
Yes, I\'ve been touting sandalwood forever, as a

deodorant and \"undercoating\" for both pheros and perfume. Sandalwood settles down very well during the day, and

offends almost no one. I\'ve never had a complaint about it.

Any earthy EO can be used as a deodorant, like

patchouli, vetiver or oakmoss; but stay away from top notes like citrus. Amber (actually a mix of EO\'s) is also

great.

I just got out of the shower and applied some Sandalwood EO

under my arms. It is way too manly for me, but I could see how this would drive a woman crazy. It smells like a man.

CptKipling
01-15-2004, 03:38 PM
I cant

remember if I ever tried WAGG and PI, but I like V5 and TE/NPA. I think the -nol adds some definate friendliness to

whatever WAGG would add, but it is very subtle. In fact, i think that the formulas might be very similar apart from

the -nol.

markus
01-15-2004, 04:39 PM
Yes, I\'ve been touting sandalwood forever, as a

deodorant and \"undercoating\" for both pheros and perfume. Sandalwood settles down very well during the day, and

offends almost no one. I\'ve never had a complaint about it.

Any earthy EO can be used as a deodorant, like

patchouli, vetiver or oakmoss; but stay away from top notes like citrus. Amber (actually a mix of EO\'s) is also

great.

thanks for this great information DST. I can\'t wait to

try these EOs as deo and see how i feel with them and the reaction of the women.

Cpt, are you from those who

suffer from the depression problem with WAGG? Do you think V-5 is better in that sense? did any one here try it as a

cure to the depression problem? i would like to do it but i don\'t have the money right now to buy it. maybe next

month.

DrSmellThis
01-15-2004, 07:41 PM
Yes, Elana,

sandalwood is pretty manly. Some women do sandal well, but most would be better off with any of the other 4 options

I mentioned. Which is best depends, but vetiver is a good basic one to start experimenting with, due to it\'s high

\'female -mone\' content!

And don\'t be afraid of patchouli! Most people who \'hate\' it don\'t even

know what it smells like (Even Bruce, who is very knowledgable and circumspect, says there\'s a lot of patchouli

in Edge Arouser, when there is little or none. I was there when Daryn presented the product to him.) in appropriate

amounts (about one dab). It is still one of the most effective aphrodisiac EO\'s, even with people who think they

don\'t like it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Skyy
01-16-2004, 04:14 PM
Looks like ill

have to test drive the new V5 soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
01-16-2004, 04:17 PM
markus,

I\'ll look into it.

Elana
01-16-2004, 04:26 PM
Yes, Elana, sandalwood is pretty manly. Some women

do sandal well, but most would be better off with any of the other 4 options I mentioned. Which is best depends, but

vetiver is a good basic one to start experimenting with, due to it\'s high \'female -mone\' content!

<hr

Oh yes...the vetiver is a much better choice for me. I also have Amber

and will try that next, but I like this scent. It\'s much more earthy. The sandalwood to me was such a strong

scent of man. Not that there is anything wrong with that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

markus
01-17-2004, 11:17 PM
markus, I\'ll look into it.

<hr

thanks. i hope you find V-5 is less depressing.