PDA

View Full Version : My First Few Hits!!

JB1863
01-09-2004, 10:00 PM
Ok, so I bought the

newbie pack like a week ago and started using it and here are my results so far! First I am a 17 year old white

male, about 6\'0 - 135lbs.

First day I got TE I put on 2 dabs on my neck and 1 dab on each of my wrists then

sprayed myself with cologne. Then I went to my rehearsal for the musical that I\'m in. While I was there one of

the girls that doesnt really pay a lot of attention to me, usually just a hello and such. She starts to flirt with

me a lot. Like she gave me a bunch of hugs and would come up and like just touch me and stuff and would get pretty

giggly with me. It was strange. So that was my first encounter.

So i decided to mix TE with some of my cologne

in the atomizer included in the kit, so i filled the atomizer with about 50-60% TE and then 40-50% with cologne. So

i started just spraying once on my neck and once on my arms when I\'d go to school but didnt really get any

reactions from anyone. So today I did 2 sprays on neck, 1 on arms in the morning then when i got home like 7 hours

later i did another spray on my neck and then about 4 or 5 hours later another spray right before i went out for the

night. I went to a small get together at someones house. And i asked two of the girls to smell my new cologne and

i had them smell where i sprayed myself and they were like wow that smells really good. Then they start flirting

with me A LOT. One of them pushed me into a corner and tried to make out with me, before we started kissing,

someone walked up so we stopped. Then I drove the other girl home and when she went to hug me she kissed me on the

lips. I\'ve known this girl for a while and she\'s never done this before. Plus she flat out told me during

the night how badly she wanted me. I just want to say that TE ROCKS!! I\'m going to continue to experiment with

different combinations and such and maybe buy some AE or WAGG to go along with this. i haven\'t used my one

package of SoE yet. We\'ll see how it goes.

ace
01-10-2004, 07:29 AM
sounds like you´ve

had the kind of experiences a first time user dreams of. Usually it takes some experimentation, as it did for me

before you really notice a change. I wish ya continued luck with the chicks but I got a question. Have ya got any

hits from girls you don´t know? I´ve heard of girls you know acting differently, even invitingly as it´s happened to

me. But I am interested in knowing how strangers are acting toward you? Just a little Curious

JB1863
01-10-2004, 03:08 PM
Well I havent

been around many girls that I dont know since I\'ve gotten it. I did meet two girls today, i was wearing 2 sprays

of my TE mixture on my neck and one on my wrists. One of the girls kind of stared at me a few times but it didnt

seem to be anything out of the ordinary, from what i could tell. I\'m going to test it more with people I

don\'t know then i\'ll get back to you.