PDA

View Full Version : CONVERSION THOUGHT & QUESTION

MOBLEYC57
01-09-2004, 07:12 PM
For

all the Mad Scentist and Mad Scentist WannaBe\'s...

T\'would it be possible that a mix that has worked so

well for a week, but stop working after a while...be because something in one of the products, caused the conversion

to None rate to speed up while mixed in the bottle? In case that\'s not good Engrish....

Could a product mixed

with other products be the cause of a non-none to convert to None at a quicker rate than normal? And in case

that\'s not good Engrish...

What...ever!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bjf
01-09-2004, 08:00 PM
Mobley. I have worried about bacteria getting into bottles, which could happen in the mixing process (ie the

dropper is exposed to you hands, or air, etc). However, some of the carriers are supposed to prvent bacteria

conversion.

The cause could sometimes be build-up depending on your use and method of clensing (which can

explain sometimes applications working in the beginning and then not working the same).

Also, perhaps what you

ate and workout, supplements etc caused a favorable bacteria colony on your skin the week it worked. I think

pheromones work differently on people largely because of the different bacteria colonies we have and how they

interact or do not interact with pheromones.

Finally, your hypothesis of one pheromone causing a non-none to

convert quicker is interesting. How plausible it is, the smarter people who understand pheromones better should

answer.

DrSmellThis
01-10-2004, 08:38 AM
Nothing I know of could cause such a thing to happen, but maybe the smart people will know.

MysteriousMan
01-10-2004, 10:23 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
For all the Mad Scentist and Mad

Scentist WannaBe\'s...

T\'would it be possible that a mix that has worked so well for a week, but stop

working after a while...be because something in one of the products, caused the conversion to None rate to speed up

while mixed in the bottle? In case that\'s not good Engrish....

Could a product mixed with other products be

the cause of a non-none to convert to None at a quicker rate than normal? And in case that\'s not good Engrish...

What...ever!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Just another stupid theory: You\'ve been feeding the bacteria on your skin for a week... so

after a week you have much more bacteria on your skin to take care of the fresh mones.

Look at dynamic population

models in biology. I googled and this is the first interesting example I found:

Population Biology (\"http://www.gla.ac.uk/ibls/US/L4/options/optionsb/popb.htm\")

MysteriousMan

bjf
01-10-2004, 11:16 AM
That

is a great thought. Some people have talked about rotating application points in the past, this would lend credence

to that. In any case, it wuld highlight the importance of starting with no leftovers/buildups.

DrSmellThis
01-10-2004, 11:36 AM
applying a \'precoating\' of sandalwood EO to all application points works well for that. It controls

bacteria.

MOBLEYC57
01-10-2004, 09:39 PM
Okay...everybody\'s jumping back on the bacteria wagon, so I\'ll take another route.

Tis I, Mobley, wanting

to become a Mad Scientist...trying to use my brain on a mix by another Mad Scientist...hold on...here we

go...

A.K.A.\'s 4:1:1:1 MIX: 4 parts Androstenol: 1 part Andro-1: 1 part Androstenone: 1 part Androsterone: 7

parts strong cologne (I used Lolita Lempicka). Apply 3 small dabs ( I used an old PF bottle) and DON’T refresh.

The stuff improves with time. I’ve been using this brew for about a week with outstanding results. I want to

encourage everybody with a chem kit to try it out and post your results; but I don’t want to be held accountable for

anybody that uses more than the prescribed dose. (At this concentration, you’re not getting much of a cologne

cover.) I know you guys want to hear hit stories, but I don’t want to raise hopes too high. Just try this for a

couple of days and please let me know how it compares to other stuff you’ve tried. I really think I’m on to

something. I’ve been wearing 4:1:1:1 every evening and noticed:

Real hits = women turning their heads to

check me out, smiles. Once a bunch of high school girls took a table next to me and a couple of them kept turning

around to look at me. Several women asked me meaningless questions about my long outdated laptop. A woman I’ve

had a few casual conversations with asked me for my number and set up a lunch date with me. The staff has been

friendly and flirty. But, most importantly, I met a very interesting lady that seems to be a bit of a workaholic

(not usually my type). She seems to be very attracted to me and for some reason I feel the same about her (maybe

she’s wearing pheromones too). But I’m playing it very cool because she’s mentioned qualities that I have that she

hated in previous boyfriends.

Results aren’t as dramatic as the previous week, so I’m glad I kept them to

myself. But I still have a good feeling about this formula, and, so far, it’s been the most effective way to combine

the positive effects of -none confidence, -rone attentiveness, andro 1 flirtiness, and -nol chattiness.

(A.K.A.)

Now back to the rookie\'s question...what IF there was something in the -nol or -none or A-1 or -rone

or the cologne or a combination of all, that causes the mix to convert at a faster rate than normal...could this be

possible, or the reason why the mix stop working? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif If me

question sounds stupid to you...please find it within the depth of your kind heart, to forgive me damnit!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CptKipling
01-11-2004, 07:49 AM
There could be something in the cologne, but I doubt it.

It\'s most likely due to the bacteria problem, you

will be getting a buildup of phero pheasting bacteria.

bjf
01-11-2004, 08:09 AM
Mobley, your mix sounds great.

I think a lot of people have had trouble with mixes not being quite as

effective after using them initially, I had this with jb1, and I didn\'t premix.

Point is, it is not

necessarily what is in the bottle that causes this phenomena. Also, I thought all this stuff, including cologne,

had carriers to protect bacteria from altering pheromones/scent. As for one mone causing another to convert, that

really doesn\'t make sense, all the stuff is stable.

Try rotating your application points (three dabs is

small enough to do this), and also really scrubbing and cleaning well, and please let us know if your mix becomes

more consistent again.

I like DOC\'s sandalwood trick. I don\'t have that, assume you don\'t either, I

was thinking about applying pheromones on top of a antipeperiant/deoderant because they fight bacteria too I thought

and also hopefully plug pores and prevent the pheromones from sinking deeplying into below skin layers, which in

turn makes it easier to wash them away.

Friendly1
01-11-2004, 08:45 AM
You don\'t want to plug the pores in your skin, because that will NOT prevent bacteria from building up. I

developed a staph infection under my arm one time from using an anti-perspirant. Have only used deoderants ever

since.

A lot of this talk about buildup just seems like pseudo-science to me. I apply pheromones every day and

haven\'t seen people running for the hills.

DrSmellThis
01-11-2004, 10:36 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

xvs
01-12-2004, 10:03 PM
Products that are mostly alcohol should be basically sterile.

Once you get over about 30% or 40% alcohol,

nothing can grow in it for long.

CptKipling
01-13-2004, 04:04 PM
I haven\'t worn pheros for two days.

Today, while I was sitting and talking with several people at school I

caught a wiff of -none, possibly from TE.

There are five possible explanations:

1. There is still some

pheromonal residue from my last application.

2. I am producing a lot of pheromones naturally (which I think I am

anyway).

3. Someone at my school is using pheros.

4. I might have some pheros on the top I am wearing.

Someone\'s cat pissed on them.

Mtnjim
01-13-2004, 04:17 PM
6. I

haven\'t washed this shirt since the last time I wore Pheros?????

bjf
01-13-2004, 04:35 PM
could

it be from the faint smell of some strong cleaning fluid, ammonia or something, in the school building,

(bathrooms?). I actually only know what TE smells like with the alcohol, but not evaporated, so not sure if that

can be confused.

CptKipling
01-13-2004, 04:41 PM
6. I haven\'t washed this shirt since the last

time I wore Pheros?????

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That was option #4, but I\'m not

sure.

I am almost certain that it was -none though, but very faint.

bjf
02-06-2004, 12:21 PM
Okay...everybody\'s jumping back on the bacteria

wagon, so I\'ll take another route.

Tis I, Mobley, wanting to become a Mad Scientist...trying to use my brain

on a mix by another Mad Scientist...hold on...here we go...

A.K.A.\'s 4:1:1:1 MIX: 4 parts Androstenol: 1 part

Andro-1: 1 part Androstenone: 1 part Androsterone: 7 parts strong cologne (I used Lolita Lempicka). Apply 3 small

dabs ( I used an old PF bottle) and DON’T refresh. The stuff improves with time. I’ve been using this brew for

about a week with outstanding results. I want to encourage everybody with a chem kit to try it out and post your

results; but I don’t want to be held accountable for anybody that uses more than the prescribed dose. (At this

concentration, you’re not getting much of a cologne cover.) I know you guys want to hear hit stories, but I don’t

want to raise hopes too high. Just try this for a couple of days and please let me know how it compares to other

stuff you’ve tried. I really think I’m on to something. I’ve been wearing 4:1:1:1 every evening and noticed:

Real hits = women turning their heads to check me out, smiles. Once a bunch of high school girls took a table

next to me and a couple of them kept turning around to look at me. Several women asked me meaningless questions

about my long outdated laptop. A woman I’ve had a few casual conversations with asked me for my number and set up

a lunch date with me. The staff has been friendly and flirty. But, most importantly, I met a very interesting lady

that seems to be a bit of a workaholic (not usually my type). She seems to be very attracted to me and for some

reason I feel the same about her (maybe she’s wearing pheromones too). But I’m playing it very cool because she’s

mentioned qualities that I have that she hated in previous boyfriends.

Results aren’t as dramatic as the

previous week, so I’m glad I kept them to myself. But I still have a good feeling about this formula, and, so far,

it’s been the most effective way to combine the positive effects of -none confidence, -rone attentiveness, andro 1

flirtiness, and -nol chattiness. (A.K.A.)

Now back to the rookie\'s question...what IF there was something in

the -nol or -none or A-1 or -rone or the cologne or a combination of all, that causes the mix to convert at a faster

rate than normal...could this be possible, or the reason why the mix stop working?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif If me question sounds stupid to you...please find it within

the depth of your kind heart, to forgive me damnit! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Mobley, how is this mix working out?

MOBLEYC57
02-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Sowwy BJF...I was just trying out my Mad Scientist Thinking Cap, as to why A.K.A.\'s mix may have stopped working

for him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Don\'t think they\'ll ever accept me into their

club, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Just gotta come up with something to get my Mad

Scientist Certificate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Gotta mix I can borrow?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

bjf
02-07-2004, 09:58 AM
Sowwy BJF...I was just trying out my Mad Scientist

Thinking Cap, as to why A.K.A.\'s mix may have stopped working for him.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Don\'t think they\'ll ever accept me into their club,

though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Just gotta come up with something to get my Mad

Scientist Certificate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Gotta mix I can borrow?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Howabout

that one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif