PDA

View Full Version : hi im new to pheromones

lilplaya
01-09-2004, 05:39 PM
hi im new to

pheromones and i thought someone could help me aight here it is im 14 years old and i was interested in buying some

pheromones i was wondering which of the products would yall recommend me to use to attract people around my age

group i dont know if this matters but i heard something about diffrent pheromones work better with diffrent races im

black myself so if it does matter i would want a pheromone that would most likely attract black girls light skinned

girls and some white girls so if someone would help me out i would be gracefull thanks people.

DrSmellThis
01-09-2004, 05:45 PM
You might

try a little plain sandlwood essential oil and try bathing with only hot water every other day. You may have enough

natural pheromones.

CptKipling
01-09-2004, 05:51 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
pheromones work better with diffrent races

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

More of a myth that came from an exaggerated

thought.

i would want a pheromone that would most

likely attract black girls light skinned girls and some white girls

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

This guy is deceptively picky, he missed out...er...the purple ones with the crunchy outside

and runny middle bit.

Oh, get the newbie kit, or possibly AE.

Now go forth and be \"gracefull\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lilplaya
01-09-2004, 06:04 PM
i missed

out on the purples ones huh i guess u had them before how was they naw im just playin so a good pheromone for my age

group would probley be the newbe kit or alter ego.

Pancho1188
01-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Just a

warning: Many people believe that at your age, your body is raging with -none already... The Edge from the newbie

kit may quickly become and overdose... Someone back me up on this if they agree. AE may be a better

choice.

However, the newbie pack helps you get started practicing with -mones...

lilplaya
01-09-2004, 06:28 PM
thanks so

you think i should buy alter ego instead of the newbe kit because i never bought a product from her before i bought

alter ego from another site but i think its was bogus becuase i let my female family members smell it they just said

it smelled like a oil and some other girls to and they said the same thing but u think i should go with alter ego

her then and try it out on this site to see if it works.

ps i didnt get to use it becuase my little cousin

spilled it all on the floor.

Holmes
01-09-2004, 06:34 PM
I agree wit

Pancho, but I ain\'t no expoit, knowwhadimsayin? AE might be a safer bet. Or SOE, perhaps?

Should you choose

TE or AE, take care not to OD.

I stink, therefore I\'m Spam.

No one wants to be Spam. (Trust

me.)

Best of luck!

Holmes

lilplaya
01-09-2004, 06:48 PM
man thanks

guys for helping me they both sound good but i only got enough for 1 of them cause they both cause the same damn man

i know i keep asking question but im just trying to ask some help from some pros to help a newbe but which one yall

think i should go with.

MOBLEYC57
01-09-2004, 06:58 PM
I smell a

fish here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Exit...is that you!?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Holmes
01-09-2004, 07:09 PM
I smell a fish here!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Crazyeyez, is that you?

Holmes

lilplaya
01-10-2004, 08:40 AM
naw for

real though guys which one should i go with alter ego or soe.

bjf
01-10-2004, 08:55 AM
I\'d do SOE.

Girls your age really need a male they can trust, and the NOL and Rone is what you need. AE has both of those, but

the none may be a bit intimidating to a 14 year old. You need to win their trust. I think SOE and Wagg are the

best for you.

Gossamer_2701
01-10-2004, 11:26 AM
Hey

there Playa,
I would agree about the SOE, but you didn\'t describe yourself physically (tall-short,

fat-muscular-lean) b/c I think it might make a difference with how girls respond to you. SOE will get you more

friendly hits, which at your age is very important, but you also want to project a slightly more alpha aura to

atract the girls as well. Just don\'t over-do the none...

Goss

CJ01
01-10-2004, 01:14 PM
Don´t mean to

dissappoint mate, but I don´t recommend someone so young to be using mones already. And AE is way too high end for

a 14 year old btw.
Just my personal opinion on the matter.

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kari
01-10-2004, 02:30 PM
Just a warning: Many people believe that at your

age, your body is raging with -none already... The Edge from the newbie kit may quickly become and overdose...

Someone back me up on this if they agree. AE may be a better choice.

However, the newbie pack helps you get

started practicing with -mones...

I agree. I think AE might be

relatively safe. Maybe WAGG. At your age, you are probably OOZING hormones, anyway.

CJ01
01-10-2004, 02:53 PM
no at 14 kids

don´t produce much mones yet (I´m pretty sure of that) however, it´s just too young

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

CJ01
01-10-2004, 02:53 PM
no at 14 kids

don´t produce much mones yet (I´m pretty sure of that) however, it´s just too young I reckom

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Pancho1188
01-10-2004, 08:25 PM
no at 14 kids don´t produce much mones yet (I´m

pretty sure of that) however, it´s just too young I reckom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I don\'t

know... the wonderful sexual development of puberty hits around 10-12 for girls and 12-14 for boys... He should be

a man raging with hormones now...

Note: If the boy is old enough to know he wants women, he\'s old enough to a.

have hormones and b. produce pheromones...

Remember, dude, if there\'s grass on the field, play ball!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EXIT63
01-11-2004, 04:58 AM
You might try a little plain sandlwood essential oil

and try bathing with only hot water every other day. You may have enough natural pheromones.

<hr

Hey...There\'s some sound advice!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
01-11-2004, 05:00 AM
I smell a fish here!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Exit...is that you!?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It ain\'t me

baby....I swear! I bathe with hot water at least every other day so....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh wait.....What\'s that on the bottom of my shoe.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DAMN CATS!!!

Golden_Gecko
01-11-2004, 08:39 AM
Can

some please correct me.. Is it true that the girls\' reaction towards mones (-none mostly) are changing by age

too? From what I get from the internet sources (mostly Sir-Savior-Messiah Kohl\'s website) -none emissions are

higher during a male\'s teenages, but on the other hand, girls at this age dont like the feel of -none, they

mostly go for -rone or -nol am I right? So at earlier ages a combination of SOE-WAGG perhaps would be nice??

For example, being 21 male (too new to pheros, but reading)

I was skeptic, but after a horrendous experience with -none with a girl having a period, I understood pheros were

for real. Then saw that this was a common phenomena. Now I am looking for no -none solutions.

Holmes
01-11-2004, 08:49 AM
Son, at your

age, if you don\'t bathe, you gonna be a funkmasta. And I ain\'t talkin\' Flex neitha. Ha!

Holmes

Holmes
01-11-2004, 08:52 AM
For example, being 21 male (too new to pheros, but

reading) I was skeptic, but after a horrendous experience with -none with a girl having a period, I understood

pheros were for real. Then saw that this was a common phenomena. Now I am looking for no -none solutions.

<hr

Have you tried A-1?

Holmes

Friendly1
01-11-2004, 08:53 AM
Can some please correct me.. Is it true that the

girls\' reaction towards mones (-none mostly) are changing by age too? From what I get from the internet sources

(mostly Sir-Savior-Messiah Kohl\'s website) -none emissions are higher during a male\'s teenages, but on the

other hand, girls at this age dont like the feel of -none, they mostly go for -rone or -nol am I right? So at

earlier ages a combination of SOE-WAGG perhaps would be nice??

Every time I

crank up the APC, young girls come out of the woodwork (late teens, early twenties). But they are an emotionally

bouncy crew. There could be all sorts of reasons for why you strike out with them.

Pheromones are not a magic

bullet. They cannot cure a young man\'s natural stupidity and ignorance about women. All young men have to learn

the same lessons about women. It takes some longer than others.

I really didn\'t lack for company when I was

your age, but I had no idea of why.

Golden_Gecko
01-11-2004, 11:00 AM
Have you tried A-1?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hello Holmes, nice to meet you. What is A1? I\'ve seen it in the cookbook, but there is not

much elaboration. Can you describe it a bit?

Every time I crank up the APC, young girls come out of the woodwork (late teens, early twenties). But they are an

emotionally bouncy crew. There could be all sorts of reasons for why you strike out with them.

<hr

So you say young girls are not negative to -none?

Pheromones are not a magic bullet. They cannot cure

a young man\'s natural stupidity and ignorance about women. All young men have to learn the same lessons about

women. It takes some longer than others.

Sure sure, I know.

I\'ve read (and still reading) through the site materials and know what kind of a response is a \"response\".

Holmes
01-11-2004, 11:21 AM
GG,

A-1

(or Androstadienone) is known for its mood-elevating effects on members of the opposite sex, especially in

situations like the one you described.

Check out the A-1 link in the Newbie Thread.

Holmes

DrSmellThis
01-11-2004, 12:19 PM
there\'s been tons written on A1, just not in the last 6 months.

Friendly1
01-11-2004, 12:26 PM
So you say young girls are not negative to

-none?

I am 44 years old. There are days when I almost have to

beat the girls off with a stick, I get so much attention. There are days when it seems like no one notices me (like

today, although my brown shoes and green sport shirt could have had something to do with that).

I dress well,

work out, and try to stay cheerful. I notice better results with certain pheromone/cologne/clothing combos than

others, but where I go and who I am around also makes a difference.

All that said, there have been many

occasions where young women in their early 20s or late teens have expressed heightened interest in me (from touching

to DIHL responses to asking if I am married, have kids, want kids, etc.). On almost all of those occasions, I was

wearing APC (which is classed as a light Androstenone product). I normally wear 4 dabs and refresh every 4-6

hours.

And a couple of days ago I had an interesting experience with The Edge. I forgot what I was putting

on in the morning and ended up spraying myself six times. Didn\'t have time to take another shower and clean it

off. So I went into the day resigned to an OD experience. Things started off a little bumpy, but by lunch time I

had two young ladies (20 and 21) laughing and enjoying my company. One of them kept saying over and over again,

\"I LOVE my boyfriend...I LOVE my boyfriend\".

I thought that was kind of weird, but later on I remembered

someone else here had reported a similar experience a couple of weeks ago. I think this girl was totally into

whatever she was feeling and she was probably confused. Since I figured I was just going to get OD responses, I

didn\'t really try to do anything seductive. Just relaxed and had a good time -- PING! Oh, yeah. That\'s what

we\'re SUPPOSED to do....

Anyway, Androstenone may work differently for a younger man, but then, a younger

man supposedly produces more natural Androstenone than a man my age. So maybe younger men just get into OD ranger

faster than I do.

tounge
01-11-2004, 09:17 PM
Friendly,I\'ve been reading this forum almost since it began. And some of your posts are the best I have read.

I\'m the same age as you and the younger women really take to me. Some of the young guys on here, would do well to

study your posts and pick up superb info.

lilplaya
01-12-2004, 12:51 AM
Hey there Playa,
I would agree about the SOE,

but you didn\'t describe yourself physically (tall-short, fat-muscular-lean) b/c I think it might make a

difference with how girls respond to you. SOE will get you more friendly hits, which at your age is very important,

but you also want to project a slightly more alpha aura to atract the girls as well. Just don\'t over-do the

none...

Goss

thanks every one for the info but to discribe

myself physically im not sure about my hieght my brother is around 6\'1\" 6\'2\" and im up to the middle of

his forhead girls say im not fat but cubby and most girls say im cute some girls say im aight and im not sayin

highly of myself but very few say that im ugly and im light skinned.and i see alot of you talkin about 3 diffrent

products so that means i got to chose between apc soe and edge and any other product yall recommend scince i told u

about myself thanks again yall you are really helping me out.

bjf
01-12-2004, 07:42 AM
don\'t buy apc

it hardly has any phero content in it.

Pancho1188
01-12-2004, 09:30 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hey there Playa,
I would agree about the SOE, but you didn\'t describe

yourself physically (tall-short, fat-muscular-lean) b/c I think it might make a difference with how girls respond to

you. SOE will get you more friendly hits, which at your age is very important, but you also want to project a

slightly more alpha aura to atract the girls as well. Just don\'t over-do the none...

Goss

<hr

thanks every one for the info but to discribe myself physically im not

sure about my hieght my brother is around 6\'1\" 6\'2\" and im up to the middle of his forhead girls say im

not fat but cubby and most girls say im cute some girls say im aight and im not sayin highly of myself but very few

say that im ugly and im light skinned.and i see alot of you talkin about 3 diffrent products so that means i got to

chose between apc soe and edge and any other product yall recommend scince i told u about myself thanks again yall

you are really helping me out.

lilplaya:
A lot of people would

recommend that you start hitting the gym to help your natural pheromone signature, get you working on your

self-confidence, and make you more attractive with the ladies. Mix in that with any little edge from pheromones,

and you\'re in deep like any movie main character who\'s ever wanted to leave the drug/hit man/thief business...

Gossamer_2701
01-12-2004, 02:08 PM
Hey

Playa

I have to agree with Pancho... work out a bit, watch what you eat for a while, and get your body in good

shape. That should kick-start your natural pheros. Then I would just recommend SOE or WAGG to make the social

interaction with the girls a bit more relaxed so you can get your foot in the \'boyfriend\' door. There\'s

just no substitute for good social skills, you\'ll have to learn as you go.

If you do decide to go with a none

product, I\'d go with AE/m and use it very lightly. At your age, with your own phero count being so high, you\'d

probably OD quite easily.

Go now Lil Playa.... and come back a Big Playa

Hope this helps,

Goss

Golden_Gecko
01-12-2004, 02:18 PM
Then I would just recommend SOE or WAGG to make the

social interaction with the girls a bit more relaxed so you can get your foot in the \'boyfriend\' door.

<hr

Ah-ha! Caught some big fish here... Is that true? I mean \"the boyfriend

door\" thing..

Gossamer_2701
01-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Is that true? I mean \"the boyfriend door\"

thing..

Hey Gecko,

I\'ve always found (especially at 14)

that you have to be able to entice the ladies mentally just as much as you do with your physical appearance. The

best Abs in the world won\'t save you if you are just a bumbling idiot socially (not that I\'m calling ANYONE a

bumbling idiot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

Sorry, I am sooooo out of time... I gotta run,

but I hope I clarified myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Goss

Golden_Gecko
01-13-2004, 04:01 AM
I gotta run, but I hope I clarified myself

<hr

No! ROFL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I am the

unclear part here.

What I wanted to ask was that whether -nol / -rone opens that boyfriend door. I read that nol

and rone usually elicit \"good guy\" responses whereas none elicits \"maccccho maccccho maan\" response. I was

confused about what you meant by bf door.

Gossamer_2701
01-13-2004, 05:29 AM
Hey

Gecko,

No, you\'re right about the nol/none good guy/bad boy thing. I was just responding to Lilplaya\'s

situation being 14. In highschool, a good rap and verbal skills can open any door (well maybe not if your the

president of the chess club and your trying to hook-up with the head cheerleader

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)
I simply meant that using nol or WAGG sets a more relaxed and

receptive \'target\' the rest is still up to you. But no, it doesn\'t give you that super macho aura... but I

don\'t think the majority of HS girls are really looking for that anyway. Although I was quite the \'bad boy\'

back in HS, so maybe my view on the subject is a bit one-sided... who knows?
Live and learn, my friend... ya never

know until ya try /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Goss

lilplaya
01-14-2004, 08:55 PM
a thanks

yall you have been a really big help to me and yall seem to know what im going through in high school and all so you

think the social and the put the foot in the boyfriend door pheromone i should get should be wagg or soe man the

choices yall be putton me through choices choices choices choices well im tryin to get the best product for me so

what do yall guys think i should go with soe or wagg but i heard wagg makes you fill tired and dapressed but i guess

it really doesnt matter but thanks again for all you guys help.

xvs
01-14-2004, 10:12 PM
I\'ve used WAGG

since it came out and have never had any negative effects. A1, on the other hand *does* make me depressed, even a

little bit of it!

There are a couple of people I\'ve seen posting who said that WAGG made them depressed, but

it seems to be a very small percentage of people that have that reaction, and even then some of them said they only

get that after 2-3 hours. To which I said \"remove it after 2-3 hours!\".

Anyway, WAGG works really well for

me, and no depression or anything...

lilplaya
01-14-2004, 10:49 PM
hi yall ive

got a feedback i need from yall bjf recommended this which one do yall think is better on the younger women in my

age groung which is 14 and so on but wagg or soe thanks again yall.

Sagacious1420
01-15-2004, 12:27 AM
Post deleted by Sagacious1420

Sagacious1420
01-15-2004, 02:13 AM
That\'s some funny sh!t, dude! The fact that you responded so vehemently, merely belies your retort. That\'s

cool...whatever. My advise was in earnest.

Please don\'t mistake me for someone who gives a sh!t about

your opinion of me. I have no inclination to defend myself. My history on this forum stands for

itself.

Hey, there\'s no law that requires you to be capable of expressing a coherent thought, just as

there\'s no law that requires chicks to be impressed by your lack of communicative skill.

If you had taken

any time at all to review this forum, then you would have realized that pheros are only part of the equation.

Merely dosing w/ pheros won\'t help you if that\'s all you have to offer.

Why do I say all of this?

Well, you may think that I\'m some pencil-necked geek, but I spent a good deal of my teens in juvie hall. I was

facing a manslaughter charge by the age of 16. No use in you frontin\' dog! Being a thug is a deadend street and I

was inspired to make more of myself. You could too...if you believe in yourself enough to do so.

It\'s

your choice.

The FogDog Abides!

Skyy
01-15-2004, 10:06 AM
What a great

morning! I just got in, nearly spilled my coffee from laughing so hard by this thread!

Pancho1188
01-15-2004, 10:54 AM
Elana can

bring the wine (to go with the cheese), SRH can bring the violins, and Kari can bring the tissues, but here I

go:

Sag was really trying to help you, man, but unfortunately his blunt, pull-no-punches approach is likely

to get a defensive person pissed off (I know because I\'m still a little defensive and it would\'ve offended

me---but that\'s my own problem), especially someone in your situation and at your age where the answer to someone

who you think is dissing you in front of other people is to retaliate somehow. Let me try to translate what Sag

said in more of a positive, not-so-blunt way in order to make it sound less harsh.

Sag was just trying to

tell you a big part of how to attract women. It\'s so much more than image. I don\'t know how, but women have

this keen ability to \"stare into your soul\". They\'ll see right through a flashy guy with nothing to back it

up. I know education is constantly given a bad image in high school by the students, but what part of high school

is going to stick with you forever? What you \"looked like\", or what you learned? I\'m not telling you to get

all dorky on this mofo and start nerding it up or anything. I\'m not telling you to trade in your Hilfiger,

Abercrombie, Fubu, (what else is good? I\'m out of the loop /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

or whatever else for a pocket protector and tight pants that prevent you from having children later in life. I\'m

just saying that there\'s nothing wrong with trying hard in school while you\'re thugging it up with your

friends. Ask any woman on this forum: an educated man is a sexy man. Why? EARNING POTENTIAL. If you look at my

posting on evolutionary psychology and -mones, you\'ll see that earning potential is one of the key attractive

qualities in men. In summary, all Sag was saying is that if you work on your communication skills, you\'ll look

and sound better to women, thus having a better shot at attracting them.

I don\'t know jack about your

situation, so I could be blowing smoke. However, I know that I don\'t talk to anyone from high school anymore

except for my two best friends. All I can say I got out of high school was I graduated with a damn good GPA.

That\'s all Penn State cared about...and my girlfriends in college didn\'t care about what \"image\" I had,

they cared about who I was...

Blah, blah, blah from me. You want to get women, you need these 4

things:

1. Intelligence (aka Education)
2. Decent looks (aka take care of your appearance, gym

helps)
3. Social skills (don\'t look at me, that was never my forte

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif J/K)
4. Confidence (respect, appreciate, accept, and believe in

yourself, and you will project your self-esteem/confidence to women)
Note- Addition by the Captain himself:

Humor. Good call.

You have that, you\'re set. Just take your WAGG to help project to women that you\'re

the kind of guy that\'ll be good to them, and you can let those above four things take care of the rest.

That\'s what -mones are about. Foot-in-the-door, \"wow, there\'s something about this guy that makes me want

to know more about him\", \"I know I want to get with this guy, but I don\'t know why...let\'s find out\"

kind of thing.

Okay, ladies, you can put the wine, violin, and tissues away. My cheese is

gone.

Pancho---Sesame-Streetin\' it up like a mofo... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

CptKipling
01-15-2004, 12:08 PM
Good post

Pancho.

I would like to add humour to your list of things you need to \"impress\" women, and you wont get that

without intelligence (and confidence).

Just as a side thought, lilplaya, you say you aren\'t out to impress

anyone on this forum, but then you react so distinctly to Sag. If you have nothing to prove, then don\'t. I\'m

sure somewhere you realised he was only trying to help out.

Pancho1188
01-15-2004, 12:24 PM
Good post Pancho.

I would like to add humour to

your list of things you need to \"impress\" women, and you wont get that without intelligence (and

confidence).

Just as a side thought, lilplaya, you say you aren\'t out to impress anyone on this forum, but

then you react so distinctly to Sag. If you have nothing to prove, then don\'t. I\'m sure somewhere you realised

he was only trying to help out.

Thanks, Cap\'n. Good addition.

OCP
01-15-2004, 05:31 PM
Ask any woman on this forum: an educated man is a

sexy man. Why? EARNING POTENTIAL. If you look at my posting on evolutionary psychology and -mones, you\'ll see

that earning potential is one of the key attractive qualities in men.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

All women look at earning potential. In high school if you have a job and a car you are more

likely to get dates. In college your major can play a big part in you \"attractiveness\"sp? I was a pre-med at one

point and did not have any trouble getting dates. It was much harder to get a date when I became a psych major. My

wife was attracted to me because I had my own apartment, which to her meant a decent salary and steady job. I

attracted much more attractive ladies when I was 28 and earning a good living than I did at 20 and starving in

college even though I was cut and lean at 20 and slightly overweight and soft at 28.

Sagacious1420
01-15-2004, 09:55 PM
Why? EARNING POTENTIAL.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Another way to put it is that they\'re looking for security, not always just

a big bank roll.

In summary, all Sag was saying

is that if you work on your communication skills, you\'ll look and sound better to women, thus having a better

shot at attracting them.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Word!

I guess I\'d better learn to play nice, before I get kicked

off the playground. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif