PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego versus The Edge

ace
01-09-2004, 08:54 AM
Hi,

I am not

a newbie in the sense that I have tried ONE pheromone product (Pheromax) (3 dabbs on neck and backs of hands). That

product proved to me that mones work. I´ve been using Pheromax for about 6 months and overall I think its a good

product. It´s great for getting people to interact with ya and open up to ya, but not alot of outright hits.. maybe

once outta every two to three weeks. I am a relatively good looking man 31 y/o 5´11 and muscular build. People agree

that I definetely have the lone wolf thing going on which is why I like Pheromax and what it can do for me. However,

I am looking to something to generate more hits. Two products come highly recommended to me for outright hits, Alter

Ego and The Edge and I am torn as to which I should try? Alter Ego, or The Edge? Now that you all know my situation.

What do you suggest.. or do you possibly have a third product in mind? Thx!

Pancho1188
01-09-2004, 09:09 AM
If you

have the \"lone wolf thing going on\", then you\'re more likely to want to try AE over TE... AE has a good

balance. TE could work well, too, but as you\'ll read in previous postings too much will just exaggerate the lone

wolf effect. They\'re both good products, but if you\'re looking to buy a stand-alone product for a lone wolf

type, AE is good.

Sagacious1420
01-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Ace-

Have you tried different dosages of Pheromax to determine any changes in your hits or have you just been

sticking w/ the 3 dabs the whole time?

CJ01
01-09-2004, 02:03 PM
I´d recommend

AE over TE any day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Never tried pheromax

ace
01-10-2004, 07:13 AM
yes I´ve tried

different doses but less then 3 dabbs does nothing for me.. and more makes everyone tired and somewhat confused

including myself, it´s Bizarre

ace
01-10-2004, 07:15 AM
Ok, it´s

decided then, I will go with AE, thx for the tipp, but should I go with the new AE or the old one??? I am guessing

the new one considering alot have said they don´t like the smell of the old

Gossamer_2701
01-10-2004, 11:37 AM
Hey

Ace,
I haven\'t tried the old AE, but I really kinda like the smell of the new stuff. I also find that its

been working the best for me out of all the other mones I have so far.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Goss

CJ01
01-10-2004, 11:45 AM
you can only

get the new AE can´t you? AE/w is also very popular at least with a lot of female users, not sure if the guys like

it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gossamer_2701
01-10-2004, 11:54 AM
Hey

CJ,
When I got my AE/m back in early Nov \'03, you could choose from the old and new scents. But I don\'t

think that meant the \'old\' AE that you and the other \'veterans\' of the board have, right?

Goss

CJ01
01-10-2004, 01:00 PM
The `old´ AE

was the one in the clear glass bottle without the dropper. Then came the `new´ AE inthe brown bottle, and finally

AE/w. Strange, when I bought my last bottle of AE (got knows when, it was ages ago) I recieved the new one in the

brown bottle.
I still have almost half of the old one though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kari
01-10-2004, 02:33 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If you have the \"lone wolf thing going on\",

then you\'re more likely to want to try AE over TE... AE has a good balance. TE could work well, too, but as

you\'ll read in previous postings too much will just exaggerate the lone wolf effect. They\'re both good

products, but if you\'re looking to buy a stand-alone product for a lone wolf type, AE is good.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I LOVE AE!

Kari
01-10-2004, 02:34 PM
you can only get the new AE can´t you? AE/w is

also very popular at least with a lot of female users, not sure if the guys like it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Guys like it. I

keep getting my neck sniffed-- at the VERY least. &lt;g&gt;

Pancho1188
01-10-2004, 08:21 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
you can only get the new AE can´t you? AE/w is also very popular at least

with a lot of female users, not sure if the guys like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Guys like it. I keep getting my neck sniffed-- at the VERY least.

&lt;g&gt;

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah, I went to the gym with her once, and every guy in

the place asked if they could spot her on squats... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CptKipling
01-11-2004, 07:53 AM
The `old´ AE was the one in the clear glass bottle

without the dropper. Then came the `new´ AE inthe brown bottle, and finally AE/w. Strange, when I bought my last

bottle of AE (got knows when, it was ages ago) I recieved the new one in the brown bottle.
I still have almost half

of the old one though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

There are actually 4 versions of AE:

Old, middle and new scent male version (old came in the

clear bottle, the other two in brown).

...and the womens version.