PDA

View Full Version : newbie experiences

jo23er
01-08-2004, 03:17 PM
Hi to all of you! This

is my first post here, i hope the first of many. I received my newbie set a week ago and since then i\'ve been

putting TEs to the test. First of all, there was no spray nose to the TE\'s bottle but after a while of reading in

the forums i figured that 3-4 dabs would be ok for me. A few things about myself : 23 yo, dark, 6.0 tall and a

little fat, but goodlooking overall.

The first time i put TE/s on (whose odor i can smell very well) and covered

with Calvin Klein Truth cologne, i saw 2 girls (around 17-18) while waiting the bus that were immediatelly attracted

to me. I could hear them talking and acting silly. One of them was constantly looking at me. In the bus we sat

fairly apart from each other, but still she was looking at me constantly.

Afterwards, i went to a nightclub with

a friend of mine, and we sat near some ladies. They had company (male) but they were looking towards us oftenly.

Some of them smiled to us a few times.

The third and fourth time i used TE/s i had a little difficulty taking

the dabs. A little extra fell on my finger, which i tried to remove by washing my hands, but still i could smell the

NONE. So in total, they were 5-6 dabs on me. Reactions from other were ,as predicted, different. Men well looking at

me as if they were threatened by me, and girls were avoiding me.

So i guess that my dose is 4 dabs. Lets hope

that i will get used to turning the bottle upside down without spilling it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Pancho1188
01-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Hey, jo23er.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you\'re already eager and ready to rock with the TE. The TE with the newbie

set doesn\'t come with a sprayer cap because it comes with an atomizer. Keep experimenting and let us know what

happens.

Of course, nothing tops off a first post like a welcome song:

It\'s the first post for

jo23er
He\'s already got the looks comin\' from her...
Yeah, that girl at the bus stop
She wanted to take all

his clothes off...

jo23er says he\'s here to stay
He can smell that TE from a mile away
6\', dark, and a

little PHAT...
Tall, dark, and handsome, I\'m down with that!

Welcome! (not all are as crazy as I

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

Pancho

jo23er
01-09-2004, 05:16 AM
Thanks for the

welcoming poem pancho. LOL. I laughed a lot with it. I\'ll keep you updated with my progress.

adepss
01-09-2004, 06:10 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
The third and fourth time i used TE/s i had a

little difficulty taking the dabs. A little extra fell on my finger, which i tried to remove by washing my hands,

but still i could smell the NONE. So in total, they were 5-6 dabs on me. Reactions from other were ,as predicted,

different. Men well looking at me as if they were threatened by me, and girls were avoiding me.

So i guess that

my dose is 4 dabs. Lets hope that i will get used to turning the bottle upside down without spilling it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Use

the atomiser and mix Te with the musk and nol fragrance you\'ll find it works well!
For that set..
Its working

well for me...although when SOE arrives I\'ll mix it with Te and then later I\'ll try a SOE/TE/PI mix heavy on

the SOE and very light with TE and PI...

jo23er
01-10-2004, 04:03 AM
I thought that the

Edge Sandalwood doesnt need to be mixed with the NOL oil. Should i really try mixing it? And then instead of dabs, i

should spray it straight from the atomizer? And if so, how many sprays?