PDA

View Full Version : Scent of Eros

aromagirl
01-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Has anyone tried the new

women\'s Scent of Eros yet? I\'m curious -- how are you using it and how\'s it working?

Bruce
01-27-2004, 11:54 AM
Bump

Anyone tried

it?

Bruce

jose
02-02-2004, 08:56 AM
Bump- Are there any women

out there using this product, or is everyone waiting for the women\'s gel packs?

sophie
02-03-2004, 06:28 PM
OK, OK, I still lurk

here a bit, haven\'t posted in quite a while, but like to keep up. Hi, everyone. Especially elana, you crazy

woman you. (wave)

so a few weeks ago I saw that SOE/w was out there at a special price and decided I needed to

try it. thanks Bruce, your customer service is great as usual, though I\'m still on the PI/w/PCC I got long ago

so I haven\'t ordered anything in a long while. Blah blah, cut to the chase right?

well, I\'ve only used the

SOE/w about 3 times seriously since I got it. Tried it out first at work, which can be dangerous with pheros coz

I\'ve found when I do this I sometimes don\'t get a lot of work done if the stuff is doing what it\'s supposed

to do. well, it was bizarre, I got a lot of reactions.

I had put some on the night before to see what it

smelled like, citrus-y and with that hint of...hmmm, prob that EW smell I thought, but that note seemed to fade fast

(I never got to smell EW thank goodness) so I\'m only guessing, but it was a strange note. Anyway it was a heady

kind of smell, so next day I put a cautious stripe of it around my neck area and went to work. It smells good I

think, just that first whiff of something when I first put it on. I usually use Angel perfume with PI/w, not sure

yet if I can safely mix this one up with any other scents.

By day\'s end I can vouch that this stuff seems

good. This one younger kid talked to me for an hour, and I finally had to get up and leave him, had to work. The

whole day was similar. Lots of attention from males that I know pretty well.

My other 2 experiences differed a

bit. One was in a non-target environment (stores) so I wrote that one off.

The last was in a club on a

Saturday night, and it was a pretty friendly environment anyway, so the stuff may or may not have had any effect. I

did use PI/w also (2 drops, wrist and bra), and some Angel, with just a light stripe of SOE/w on back of neck, so

don\'t know if this was an OD? I\'m still experimenting. I should mention I was not a free woman on this club

date, but when my man wasn\'t by my side, I did tend to get more attention. I had a great time though, but nothing

specific to report. As many of you may notice, it\'s sometimes hard to tell if it\'s pheros, or just fun

friendly people, but I figure pheros are a good helper.

sorry I don\'t have more specifics yet, but I\'ll try

to check in again if I have more to report. Let me know if anything I left out.

Elana
02-03-2004, 06:30 PM
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK....Now I will read your post. I was just so excited to see a post from you!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sophie
02-03-2004, 06:32 PM
HUGS, girl, glad to see

you too!!

Elana
02-03-2004, 06:35 PM
Nice review, Sophie.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
What products have you used in your phero life?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Have you used the old SOE or AE?

Sexyredhead
02-03-2004, 06:37 PM
Hi Sophie!

Don\'t believe we\'ve met. Nice to meet you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

How

\'citrusy\' is SOEw? Fruity citrusy or sharp/clean citrusy?

sophie
02-03-2004, 06:39 PM
I had gel packs of the

male SOE and thought it rocked, I love that stuff. I should get some. Otherwise I use the old dependable PI/w and

PCC. That PCC is dangerous (in a good way), and I\'m almost out I found, should\'ve ordered up some

more.

what do you think of AE if I do order again?

Elana
02-03-2004, 06:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
what do you think of AE if I do order again?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

GET AE!!!!!!
IT ROCKS!!!!

sophie
02-03-2004, 06:46 PM
Hi, SRH, I feel like I

know you because I do still read here on occasion, so sorry we haven\'t been \"introduced\". Glad to meet you,

I used to be on here a lot, and pheros are great, don\'t you think?

anyway, I just tried replying

specifically to your post and the board told me I\'ve been banned. LOL. I don\'t think so.

the last

time I posted a lot was when Elana created the full member club. This board has really grown (no pun on full member

club haha) and I think it\'s great. when I first came here there were hardly any women, CJ01 was here though (HI

to CJ though I don\'t think she knows me really) but I always like the women being here, since there\'s so many

men (thank goodness, men are great, too). sorry, I\'m rambling.

forgot to say, the citrus smell is mild

to me, but pleasant.
can\'t say it\'s sharp though. Just my opinion.

Elana
02-04-2004, 12:45 PM
I just received my SOE/w

today. I had already applied 2 drops of AE before the mail came so I just put a tiny bit on my wrist to smell it. I

applied it at around 10:00 AM and I can still smell it. I really like the scent. It is fresh, floral, light citrus.

I really like it a lot.

I will test it on its own tomorrow.

Elana
02-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Sophie...how much SOE/w

have you been wearing. The roll ons are tricky.

sophie
02-04-2004, 05:04 PM
I\'ve been using maybe

2 two inch stripes on wrists or one 3-4 inch stripe around the neck or upper chest. Sometimes I put pheros on the

back of my neck if I\'m afraid of OD\'ing, such as with SOE/w since it\'s new for me. But so far it

doesn\'t seem to be too much so I better do some more trials.

I did dose up pretty good for the club date

last week. Almost gave myself a headache but a couple of beers took care of that.

I\'m glad you got some too, let us know what happens!!!

Bruce
02-04-2004, 09:18 PM
Elana and Sophie,

Glad

you like it so far. With all the female interest in RONE, I wonder if it might be a good idea to zap it with a

little of that. Then we would have nearly the same formula as the men\'s SOE though. Unless we used a little

less than the men\'s; otherwise it would be the same as the men\'s with copulins added.

Bruce

Elana
02-05-2004, 04:14 AM
With all the female interest in RONE, I wonder if it

might be a good idea to zap it with a little of that.

If that is

really an option, that would be fantastic!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
02-05-2004, 05:17 AM
It makes such perfect

sense to add some rone to the women\'s SOE. Right now it is like scented PI/w. It smells very nice and is very

feminine. With the addition of rone we would have the perfect formula for when we want that AE feeling but want to

avoid the -none because of PMS time.

I know that we are just repeating what Oscar said, but I think that the more

times we say it the better chance we will get it.

Thanks for listening to WARR, Bruce.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jose
02-05-2004, 07:34 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
OK, OK, I still lurk here a bit, haven\'t posted in quite a while, but like

to keep up. Hi, everyone. Especially elana, you crazy woman you. (wave)

so a few weeks ago I saw that SOE/w was

out there at a special price and decided I needed to try it. thanks Bruce, your customer service is great as usual,

though I\'m still on the PI/w/PCC I got long ago so I haven\'t ordered anything in a long while. Blah blah, cut

to the chase right?

well, I\'ve only used the SOE/w about 3 times seriously since I got it. Tried it out first

at work, which can be dangerous with pheros coz I\'ve found when I do this I sometimes don\'t get a lot of work

done if the stuff is doing what it\'s supposed to do. well, it was bizarre, I got a lot of reactions.

I had

put some on the night before to see what it smelled like, citrus-y and with that hint of...hmmm, prob that EW smell

I thought, but that note seemed to fade fast (I never got to smell EW thank goodness) so I\'m only guessing, but

it was a strange note. Anyway it was a heady kind of smell, so next day I put a cautious stripe of it around my

neck area and went to work. It smells good I think, just that first whiff of something when I first put it on. I

usually use Angel perfume with PI/w, not sure yet if I can safely mix this one up with any other scents.

By

day\'s end I can vouch that this stuff seems good. This one younger kid talked to me for an hour, and I finally

had to get up and leave him, had to work. The whole day was similar. Lots of attention from males that I know

pretty well.

My other 2 experiences differed a bit. One was in a non-target environment (stores) so I wrote that

one off.

The last was in a club on a Saturday night, and it was a pretty friendly environment anyway, so the

stuff may or may not have had any effect. I did use PI/w also (2 drops, wrist and bra), and some Angel, with just a

light stripe of SOE/w on back of neck, so don\'t know if this was an OD? I\'m still experimenting. I should

mention I was not a free woman on this club date, but when my man wasn\'t by my side, I did tend to get more

attention. I had a great time though, but nothing specific to report. As many of you may notice, it\'s sometimes

hard to tell if it\'s pheros, or just fun friendly people, but I figure pheros are a good helper.

sorry I

don\'t have more specifics yet, but I\'ll try to check in again if I have more to report. Let me know if

anything I left out.

Thanks for the update. I will

probably buy this for a female friend of mine.

Sexyredhead
02-05-2004, 07:38 AM
Hi, SRH, I feel like I know you because I do still

read here on occasion, so sorry we haven\'t been \"introduced\". Glad to meet you, I used to be on here a lot,

and pheros are great, don\'t you think?

anyway, I just tried replying specifically to your post and the board

told me I\'ve been banned. LOL. I don\'t think so.

the last time I posted a lot was when Elana created the

full member club. This board has really grown (no pun on full member club haha) and I think it\'s great. when I

first came here there were hardly any women, CJ01 was here though (HI to CJ though I don\'t think she knows me

really) but I always like the women being here, since there\'s so many men (thank goodness, men are great, too).

sorry, I\'m rambling.

forgot to say, the citrus smell is mild to me, but pleasant.
can\'t say it\'s

sharp though. Just my opinion.

Oh goody! I like fruity citrusy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I may have to get some. I might have to wait till there\'s

-rone in it though.

bjf
02-05-2004, 08:15 AM
Are you ladies sure it is

rone that is what makes you love AE/w so much?

If so, I\'m really surprised if it is that rone standalone

trials didn\'t yield better results. Then again, it might be rone\'s role in making the NOL or even NONE is

AE/w more effective. That is why JVK put it in SOE/m. NOL was the only phero that raised LH levels, but he

believed that rone would make NOL far more effective because NOL is always accompanied by rone in the male scent,

and therefore, conditioning would come into play (how come this doesn\'t hold true for none, I don\'t

know).

Since NOL is supposed to put people in good moods, the use of a more effective NOL would fall in line

with what you are seeing.

I am just bringing up all of this because I was wondering I CS Rone would do the same

thing to females that you are experiencing with AE/w. My guess is not, due to what I have read on the forum about

rone standalone trials, though I\'m not sure enough testing has been done.

Perhaps someone with CS Rone can ask

a wife or GF to help them experiment.

Bruce
02-05-2004, 08:20 AM
Thanks a million for the

great feedback. As noted, I changed the unscented SOE to unisex. I will talk to James about zapping the women\'s

SOE with a little RONE. I kinda like that idea myself.

Thanks again,
Bruce

Sexyredhead
02-05-2004, 08:25 AM
Are you ladies sure it is rone that is what makes

you love AE/w so much?

If so, I\'m really surprised if it is that rone standalone trials didn\'t yield better

results. Then again, it might be rone\'s role in making the NOL or even NONE is AE/w more effective. That is why

JVK put it in SOE/m. NOL was the only phero that raised LH levels, but he believed that rone would make NOL far

more effective because NOL is always accompanied by rone in the male scent, and therefore, conditioning would come

into play (how come this doesn\'t hold true for none, I don\'t know).

Since NOL is supposed to put people in

good moods, the use of a more effective NOL would fall in line with what you are seeing.

I am just bringing up

all of this because I was wondering I CS Rone would do the same thing to females that you are experiencing with

AE/w. My guess is not, due to what I have read on the forum about rone standalone trials, though I\'m not sure

enough testing has been done.

Perhaps someone with CS Rone can ask a wife or GF to help them experiment.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes, I\'m sure it\'s the -rone. Why? Because TEw doesn\'t give me

this reaction, EETango doesn\'t, and neither does PIw. Just SOE and AEw. The thing they have in common is the

-rone. It may be that the -rone is enhancing the effects of the -nol (and -none in the AEw), but it\'s gotta be

that.

It gives me a kind of can\'t stop smiling/new bf type feeling, the sun can\'t stop shining, and I can

do anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bjf
02-05-2004, 08:28 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Are you

ladies sure it is rone that is what makes you love AE/w so much?

If so, I\'m really surprised if it is that

rone standalone trials didn\'t yield better results. Then again, it might be rone\'s role in making the NOL or

even NONE is AE/w more effective. That is why JVK put it in SOE/m. NOL was the only phero that raised LH levels,

but he believed that rone would make NOL far more effective because NOL is always accompanied by rone in the male

scent, and therefore, conditioning would come into play (how come this doesn\'t hold true for none, I don\'t

know).

Since NOL is supposed to put people in good moods, the use of a more effective NOL would fall in line

I am just bringing up all of this because I was wondering I CS Rone would do the same

thing to females that you are experiencing with AE/w. My guess is not, due to what I have read on the forum about

Yes, I\'m sure it\'s

the -rone. Why? Because TEw doesn\'t give me this reaction, EETango doesn\'t, and neither does PIw. Just SOE and

AEw. The thing they have in common is the -rone. It may be that the -rone is enhancing the effects of the -nol (and

-none in the AEw), but it\'s gotta be that.

It gives me a kind of can\'t stop smiling/new bf type feeling,

the sun can\'t stop shining, and I can do anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr

Cool. So nol to rone ratio is much closer to 1:1 in AE/w than the 4:1 in

SOE.

What are your thoughts on what ratio is closer to optimum?

Sexyredhead
02-05-2004, 08:34 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Are you

ladies sure it is rone that is what makes you love AE/w so much?

If so, I\'m really surprised if it is that

rone standalone trials didn\'t yield better results. Then again, it might be rone\'s role in making the NOL or

even NONE is AE/w more effective. That is why JVK put it in SOE/m. NOL was the only phero that raised LH levels,

but he believed that rone would make NOL far more effective because NOL is always accompanied by rone in the male

scent, and therefore, conditioning would come into play (how come this doesn\'t hold true for none, I don\'t

know).

Yes, I\'m sure it\'s

the -rone. Why? Because TEw doesn\'t give me this reaction, EETango doesn\'t, and neither does PIw. Just SOE and

AEw. The thing they have in common is the -rone. It may be that the -rone is enhancing the effects of the -nol (and

-none in the AEw), but it\'s gotta be that.

It gives me a kind of can\'t stop smiling/new bf type feeling,

the sun can\'t stop shining, and I can do anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr

Cool. So nol to rone ratio is much closer to 1:1 in AE/w than the 4:1 in

SOE.

What are your thoughts on what ratio is closer to optimum?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

SOE doesn\'t give me quite the \'high\' that AEw gives me. So I would say it depends on

what you want to do with it. If you want to be more relaxed and laid back, go with the SOE. If you want to have lots

of energy to your happiness, go with the AEw.

bjf
02-05-2004, 08:40 AM
</font><blockquote><font

SOE doesn\'t give me quite the \'high\' that AEw gives me. So I would

say it depends on what you want to do with it. If you want to be more relaxed and laid back, go with the SOE. If you

want to have lots of energy to your happiness, go with the AEw.

Interesting. Has anyone else gotten a chance to compare the two products?

CptKipling
02-05-2004, 09:59 AM
AE is a great

product.

I get the most \"you smell really great\"\'s from girls I\'m more close to whilst wearing it, so

I\'m guessing other girls like it too but just don\'t feel comfortable enough to tell me.

Elana
02-05-2004, 11:14 AM
Are you ladies sure it is rone that is what makes

you love AE/w so much?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> bjf...have you ever seen me so excited over

mones? I have used PI/w, APC, NPA, TE, PCC and have never felt anything close to how I feel with AE. It must be the

rone because the women seem to love how SOE makes them feel as well.

bjf
02-05-2004, 12:43 PM
</font><blockquote><font

bjf...have you ever seen me so excited over mones?

<hr

NO! And I love that you are turning into a mad scientist. You are

much hotter with glasses on and your hair in a bun!

</font><blockquote><font

It must be the rone because the women seem to love how SOE makes them feel

as well.

Yea, there probably is something to the rone. I am

going to test my AE/w right now.

The question is, is it the rone or is it the nol-rone combo?

Elana
02-05-2004, 01:27 PM
The question is, is it the rone or is it the

nol-rone combo?

Don\'t know, don\'t care....just loving it.

franki
02-05-2004, 01:29 PM
BJF, you are asking too

many questions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jvkohl
02-05-2004, 01:59 PM
I\'m a little concerned

about adding -rone to SoE/w. In early experiments, higher concentration 2mg/ml almost always produced a negative

reaction; and 1mg/ml would sometimes be too much (unscented in both cases). Also, 1 mg/ml always produced a negative

reaction in pregnant women (who can be extremely sensitive to male pheromones throughout pregnancy, which is not

good.) It got to the point where I would avoid having any pregnant women even smell the vial--the reaction was so

negative.

Concealed in a fragrance the effect of -rone would not be so evident, but I\'m sure at least some of

the ladies will be extra sensitive to it at some point. The perfumer did a great job concealing the copulin scent

with SoE women. There\'s always the danger of ruining an otherwise good product by tweaking it--especially since

it took more than a year to get the SoE/w worked out. Best bet might be to add a little chem set -rone and see if it

changes overall. But I\'m not the best person to evaluate the change. Will leave it up to the ladies, Bruce, and

the perfumer to make the final decision. Just happy to read some initial feedback on the formula; I\'m sure we

will see more soon. As it stands, SoE/w should be impossible to beat. That\'s not to say that we can\'t make it

better. Still, if we make it more to the ladies liking, it might be less effective in attracting the guys.

Elana
02-05-2004, 02:05 PM
Because of the fact that

we now have unscented SOE there isn\'t such a need to change it. It smells great and I haven\'t even had time to

play with it yet. I\'ll post my reactions as I continue to test it out.

EXIT63
02-05-2004, 02:41 PM
SOPHIE!!!!!

How the hell are ya? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
02-05-2004, 02:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font

SOPHIE!!!!! How the hell are ya?

LOVE

SOPHIE!!!!
She never sticks around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

bjf
02-05-2004, 02:51 PM
</font><blockquote><font

The

question is, is it the rone or is it the nol-rone combo?

Don\'t know, don\'t care....just loving it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

I realize this question has little importance to the women, but it has

importance for the men.

If we understood more about rone\'s effect on women, which at the time, I don\'t

think we completely know, we could get a better handle on using it as a tool for the attraction of such gorgeous

creatures.

Are statements okay franki? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jvkohl
02-05-2004, 04:18 PM
Good point,

Elana.

Thanks,

bjf
02-05-2004, 06:10 PM
SRH and Elana:

How do

you feel when you wear Sandalwood EO? Anything?

Sexyredhead
02-05-2004, 06:12 PM
Yes, I feel

elevated. My heart beats a little faster and sex keeps tripping through my mind.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And yes, I

know sandalwood EO has elements similar to -rone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
02-05-2004, 06:15 PM
</font><blockquote><font

SRH and Elana:

How do you feel when you wear Sandalwood EO? Anything?

It makes me think of sexy, sweaty men

Sexyredhead
02-05-2004, 06:18 PM
When I am tired

and want a mood elevator, I put a drop of sandalwood EO on the back of my hand. Instant yummy smile is the result,

and my mood gets much better. Then I can be sweet and flirty again after a tough day.

bjf
02-05-2004, 06:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font

When I am tired and want a mood elevator, I put a drop of sandalwood EO on

the back of my hand. Instant yummy smile is the result, and my mood gets much better. Then I can be sweet and flirty

again after a tough day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

If you have Patchouli, you may want to do this to. Supposedly it stimulates the endocrine

systemm, and can keep people awake.

Sexyredhead
02-05-2004, 06:27 PM
</font><blockquote><font

When I am tired and want a mood elevator, I put a drop of sandalwood EO on

the back of my hand. Instant yummy smile is the result, and my mood gets much better. Then I can be sweet and flirty

again after a tough day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

If you have Patchouli, you may want to do this to. Supposedly it stimulates the endocrine

systemm, and can keep people awake.

Patchouli is my

\'grounder\'. I use it in my diffuser when I study to keep me on-task and grounded. I don\'t space out as

much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
02-05-2004, 06:28 PM
</font><blockquote><font

And yes, I know sandalwood EO has elements similar to -rone.

<hr

Well, both of you said you get turned on, SRH, your heart beats

faster.

SRH, you said SOE you use to relax, AE/w for fun.

So maybe the nol relaxes you two, the rone gets the

blood flowing. Sounds like a good time.

Sexyredhead
02-05-2004, 06:32 PM
</font><blockquote><font

And yes, I know sandalwood EO has elements similar to -rone.

<hr

Well, both of you said you get turned on, SRH, your heart beats

faster.

So maybe the nol relaxes you two, the rone gets the

blood flowing. Sounds like a good time.

That sounds right. The

-nol makes you relaxed and happy. The -rone gets the adrenaline and blood flowing. The -none gets you in the mood

for action. Elana and I have discussed it though, and we think AEw doesn\'t have quite enough -none in it to put

us in the mood for sex. Maybe AEm is different.

Elana
02-05-2004, 06:36 PM
So maybe the nol relaxes you two,

<hr

Nope, not me. I wore a lot of SOE/w today and I was wired and in a great

mood.

Sexyredhead
02-05-2004, 06:42 PM
I never wear a lot

of SOE at a time. Never more than 1/3 of a pack. How much did you wear?

Do you get the same high with SOE that

you get with AEw?

bjf
02-05-2004, 06:43 PM
</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
And yes, I know sandalwood EO has elements

similar to -rone.

Well, both of you said you get turned on,

SRH, your heart beats faster.

So maybe the nol relaxes you

two, the rone gets the blood flowing. Sounds like a good time.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That sounds right. The -nol makes you relaxed and happy. The -rone gets the adrenaline and

blood flowing. The -none gets you in the mood for action. Elana and I have discussed it though, and we think AEw

doesn\'t have quite enough -none in it to put us in the mood for sex. Maybe AEm is different.

<hr

I tried AE/w today because I was going to be around a lot of women.

However, I had applied about six inches of SOE, two drops of wagg and one drops of A-1 four hours before, though

with OK results.

Added AE/w to get more rone and I received increased EC. Maybe it was because the SOE was

converting too.

Elana
02-06-2004, 05:23 AM
I never wear a lot of SOE at a time. Never more

than 1/3 of a pack. How much did you wear?

Do you get the same high with SOE that you get with AEw?

<hr

I wore a lot. I put on about 8\" on each arm as well as about 4\"

behind each ear and a few between my boobs. It was not the same AE/w high. My co worker and I were out of control.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The AE/w feeling is still untouchable.

CptKipling
02-06-2004, 11:04 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I never wear a lot of SOE at a time. Never more than 1/3 of a pack. How

much did you wear?

Do you get the same high with SOE that you get with AEw?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I wore a lot. I put on about 8\" on each arm as well as about 4\" behind each ear and a few

between my boobs. It was not the same AE/w high. My co worker and I were out of control.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The AE/w feeling is still untouchable.

I think you

experienced \"cops craziness\".

I tried it at school a while ago and everyone was just, well, crazy.

Fun

day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

sophie
02-06-2004, 07:28 PM
HI EXIT!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

You\'re right elana, I missed one day of this thread and it

exploded. Great discussion. I will have to try that AE you rave about so much too.

Elana
02-10-2004, 05:39 PM
SRH...did you try the

SOE/w yet?

Sexyredhead
02-10-2004, 05:44 PM
No, not yet. I can

still smell the APC, so I\'ll try the SOEw tomorrow and see how it does.

How do you like it?

Elana
02-10-2004, 05:55 PM
I love the scent. I am

not getting the AE/w feeling from it, but I am really holding off from reviewing it unil I finish this week. It\'s

not fair to review during PMS week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I did make a nice batch of

copulins cream using unscented body lotion, EW and the Camden Grey Vanilla Lace oil. It smells great.

Sexyredhead
02-10-2004, 05:59 PM
I love the scent. I am not getting the AE/w feeling

from it, but I am really holding off from reviewing it unil I finish this week. It\'s not fair to review during

PMS week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I did make a nice batch of copulins cream using

unscented body lotion, EW and the Camden Grey Vanilla Lace oil. It smells great.

I wouldn\'t

think you\'d get the AEw feel from it, since it\'s just -nol and cops. How about regular SOE? Have you tried it

yet during PMS?

Elana
02-10-2004, 06:06 PM
I have never tried the

regular SOE.

jose
03-27-2004, 03:37 PM
To the ladies on the board

can you give us a update on the woman\'s SOE? Is it working well for you and are you getting any hits from men or

women? There doesn\'t seem to be much written about woman\'s SOE.

jose
03-30-2004, 05:48 AM
BUMP Still waiting for an

answer?

Elana
03-30-2004, 05:53 AM
I have been using

SOE/w.
I use it with my AE/w for some extra Nol and a shot of cops. It\'s just difficult for me to use it without

my AE/w. I am addicted to the rone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I do smell the cops in the

SOE/w. They don\'t smell bad at all but I smell them just enough to know that they are there.

My next

purchase will be some unscented SOE unisex.

jose
03-30-2004, 06:03 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I have been using SOE/w.
I use it with my AE/w for some extra Nol and a shot

of cops. It\'s just difficult for me to use it without my AE/w. I am addicted to the rone.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I do smell the cops in the SOE/w. They don\'t smell bad at all

but I smell them just enough to know that they are there.

My next purchase will be some unscented SOE unisex.

Thank you Elana, as always I can count on you.

Elana
03-30-2004, 06:05 AM
SRH tried it

too.

Speak up redhead...speak up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
03-30-2004, 06:13 AM
Honestly, I only

tried it once, and I really wasn\'t crazy about the scent. I will have to try it again. I\'m still sticking to a

recent combo of AEw and EW that seems to be working well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
03-30-2004, 06:14 AM
I\'m still sticking to a recent combo of AEw and

EW that seems to be working well.

Me too. That\'s my

favorite. It\'s got all of the good stuff.

jose
03-30-2004, 06:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Honestly, I only tried it once, and I really wasn\'t crazy about the scent.

I will have to try it again. I\'m still sticking to a recent combo of AEw and EW that seems to be working well.

I sent mine

back because of the smell, maybe it\'s just me but it was too powerful. I forget what\'s in it but I think I

detected some EW. The scent doesn\'t clash well with the Pheros.

jvkohl
05-03-2004, 08:44 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I have been using SOE/w.
I use it with my AE/w for some extra Nol and a shot

of cops. It\'s just difficult for me to use it without my AE/w. I am addicted to the rone.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I do smell the cops in the SOE/w. They don\'t smell bad at all

but I smell them just enough to know that they are there.

Women

have better olfactory acuity and specificity than men, particularly for musky (typically male) natural body odors.

When women detect the copulin scent, many of them find it unpleasant. Men who detect the copulin scent are quick to

report that it smells like a clean woman\'s genital area; about 50% of the men who have tried it, recognize the

feminine scent of the copulins, and like it. Women who don\'t like the copulin scent should remember that it\'s

not women who are supposed to like it; it is made to attract men by raising their testosterone level (which is a

relatively sure-fire means of getting a man\'s attention). Think of it like this: most men are conditioned by the

copulin/increased testosterone response to find the visual stimuli that accompany the natural scent of a woman to be

attractive. The natural scent is distributed from many areas of the body, but most concentrated in the vaginal area.

So, when you expose more skin, you\'re also distributing more of your feminine scent. (Is that what men like about

cleavage, or clothing that exposes more of the female body?) It shouldn\'t be hard to guess what men find most

pleasant when they \"go down\" on a woman. Is it the look, or the smell of the vaginal area? Go ahead, guess. Then

both men and women should think about what happens when a man gives oral sex to a woman, which raises his

testosterone level. Does the lag time between erections decrease? No need to guess this time, the answer is yes.

Why, because of the copulin induced testosterone increase. Advice to women who remain unsatisfied because he came

too quickly--get him in a 69 position, and hope that he\'s inspired to go around a second time. Better living

(more satisfying, at least) through chemistry. Best of all is that the copulin scent of SOE/w should make you smell

like a young, fertile (ovulatory phase) female. That\'s especially good for post-menopausal women, but also good

for women who are near menstruation--when a progesteronic pheromone causes testosterone levels to drop in men. Too

bad, the girl with the best natural scent gets the guy you were hoping to hook up with (or at least get to know a

bit better). If you want to have more choices in your social surroundings, use the SOE/w. I\'ll try to pay more

attention to the Women\'s Forum, if the ladies will comment on SOE/w. Just happened to have many opportunities to

have others sample SOE/w at the olfactory conference last week, and also while socializing with friends (mostly

bikers) in Valdosta, GA where a friend owns a dive shop, tanning beds, and a motorcycle shop all on the same block.

Lots of people around for a change, now that the weather\'s turning warmer.

Elana
05-04-2004, 04:30 AM
I don\'t think any of

us were commenting on the scent of the cops, but rather the scent of the fragrance used in SOE/w. I just put some on

after having it sit in the back of my drawer. It actually smells very nice with my Lolita Lempricka perfume.

jvkohl
05-04-2004, 02:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I don\'t think any of us were commenting on the scent of the cops, but

rather the scent of the fragrance used in SOE/w. I just put some on after having it sit in the back of my drawer. It

actually smells very nice with my Lolita Lempricka perfume. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks, I was rambling on in case any others had second thoughts

about the cops smell; glad that you like it. Personally, I think it\'s the best mix possible--wanted the cops to

come through ever so slightly, which was a chore for the perfumer. Anyone who\'s smelled EW will understand what I

mean. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to smell the mix that Astrid Jutte used to increase testosterone levels of

men, or I might not have known how concentrated the formula needed to be. Her mix was just a faint reminder of

natural feminine odor, so SOE/w was modeled after that.

BigGulp
05-04-2004, 09:59 PM
Lolita Lempricka perfume.

<hr

It\'s become systemic Elana.

cuddlebear
05-05-2004, 05:39 AM
I really like the

scent of SOE/w ... as a matter of fact, I gave a gel pack to one of my female co-workers with the comment \"try

this and see if (husband\'s name) attacks you tonight\" ... I should see her sometime today and am expecting a

report ...

fran1
05-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Hey Jvk, do you think that

the 69 apply to womens too, I like the explaniation that the 69 for men is a revival, when they finish soon.

Elana
05-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Hey Jvk, do you think that the 69 apply to womens

too, I like the explaniation that the 69 for men is a revival, when they finish soon.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

jvkohl
05-06-2004, 01:06 PM
Hey Jvk, do you think that the 69 apply to womens

too, I like the explaniation that the 69 for men is a revival, when they finish soon.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I can\'t speak for the ladies, for bisexuals, or for homosexuals, but the position--according

to one research report on heterosexual college students--has become more popular along the time line with increased

personal hygiene.

JustPeachy
05-18-2004, 04:32 AM
Newbie here. Based

mostly on information in this topic, I got SOE/W gel packs and AE/W. Decided to try both, since I had a heavy-duty

target in mind for later in the evening.

Tried a dab of AE/W up near my face. Got a rollicking headache, no trace

of any feel-good at all. Used just a small dab of SOE at pulse points. The initial scent was very pleasant. But the

scent faded quickly, and the smell after that was just intensely gross, and didn\'t seem to die down. And, I got

this burning and itching where the gel was on my skin. After a while, I decided I had probably done something wrong

and that the SOE gel probably contained something I am allergic to. (This wouldn\'t be unusual for me - I have to

be careful when using colognes, and suffer the sinus tortures of the damned around people who wear certain

fragrances, but skin reactions are unusual.)

So I took a shower, used lots of Irish Spring. I could still very

faintly smell the SOE on my skin, even with the strong deodorant soap. Got dressed, and decided to take another shot

at it, since I definitely want to get my hooks in that man. I decided to be brave and try a tiny amount of the AE

well away from my face - 2 dots on my forearms. And I used 5 very small, very light dots of SOE at pulse points and

pubes. Same deal - hated the smell, but proceeded anyway. Headed out to the club, was looking good if I do say so

myself.

The target male didn\'t show (dammit!). But there were a number of attractive men there, some of whom

I\'ve known for a while and dance with often. Happily, no headache from the AE this time, so I plunged in. Got

hits left and right. The men who I usually just say hi to and dance with maybe once in an evening got very chatty

and flirty, and we danced more than usual. One, a very casual friend a good deal younger than me and very hunky,

wanted to hang out and talk as the club closed, making it a major point to tell me that although he was true to his

girlfriend, he thought I had a really great bod (this guy is at least 20 years my junior, so that alone was worth

all the driving and sweating). He went on and on about how he was free to enjoy the menu, long as he ate at home

&lt;G&gt;. A couple of women I don\'t know well wanted to hang out and talk. This may have been the mones, but

also, my target wasn\'t there to distract me this time, so who knows?

I got one semi-negative reaction from a

guy who kept wrinkling up his nose and sniffing as if he smelled something bad. Of course, I knew what it was, and I

thought it reeked, too, but said nothing. OTOH, we danced about 4 times as much as usual and he went seriously DIHL

more than once, so it apparently it wasn\'t nearly as offensive to him as it was to me. I can\'t even imagine

what it would have been like, had I put on a 3rd of a pack as some people say they have done! I think I\'d

probably ralph.

I\'m wondering if it might be possible to test the SOE gel again by putting it only on fabric,

like the inside edge of a hem or something. And I definitely would have to use a cover scent so I could stand to be

near myself. I\'m a little worried about trying this around my PT - Prime Target(tm), as he\'s absolutely the

fussy sort and scared to death of me as it is. I know him pretty well. A couple of days ago, we flirted extensively

- not unusual for us. I know for a fact he is definitely interested, so I came on to him stronger than I ever have.

Suddenly he locked up like someone had taken a cattle prod to him - DIHL Extreme, I didn\'t even have any moes

yet! He immediately proceeded to drink himself into a near coma - something I\'ve never seen him do before, and

then ducked me last night altogether. So - questions:

Does SOE/W tend to have any kind of relaxing effect on men,

and if so, can any of you describe it?

Have any men been known to be offended by very small amounts of

SOE?

Have I missed something crucial here?! I love the extra attention, but I want that PT, and I Shall Have Him.

TIA,
Peach

Elana
05-18-2004, 04:39 AM
You shall have him!

First off, if you purchased the SOE from Love-Scent you really

should exchange it for the SOE/ unscented. This is a different formula, but you can add other things to it to get

your other mones without the heavy fragrance. If you think you smell bad you aren\'t going to feel totally

confident. You should consider getting the unscented SOE (rone and nol) and the PCC which has a very light scent

(cops)

Great report! Too bad your man wasn\'t around.

nonscents
05-18-2004, 09:20 AM
Welcome Just Peachy.

Very nice write-up of your first results.

Holmes
05-18-2004, 09:26 AM
JP,

Great post. And

welcome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes

CptKipling
05-18-2004, 09:31 AM
Try covering up the

SOE with another fragrance, the bad smell could well have been the copulins.

Welcome

Sagacious1420
05-18-2004, 04:56 PM
Welcome!

Thanks for the hit report, it was JustPeachy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good

luck w/ your PT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Keep us posted.

Elana-

Great

suggestion! Glad to see you sharing your phero knowledge w/ others.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Obviously some of us do appreciate your contributions.

JustPeachy
05-18-2004, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the

feedback and welcomes, you guys! Yep, I\'m sure the stink was the copulins - smelled just like, uh...teen

spirit..alrighty &lt;G&gt;. I am definitely not wired to like it, either. Think I\'ll do the return for the

unscented, and maybe try the other stuff as I go along.

Still curious about what mones might relax a guy.

Anything? AE seems to cause a high in some women, but I saw no mention of men getting that effect. This PT of mine

is incredibly uptight about this matter of mixing business with pleasure (though I have ample evidence that he is

quite a talent, if and when he ever calms down). Decided to avoid him until the weekend, and then it\'s on, so I

would kinda like to have my game in good shape. Plans involve participating in a sports workout during which we will

be in close physical contact for about 2 hours (he\'s my personal trainer). We usually do some serious perspiring

and moving around, so I want to be very careful not to OD the poor guy.

Sagacious1420
05-18-2004, 10:58 PM
Nol is

considered to relax ppl and encourage chattiness. It definitely relaxes me. Too much and you could see some

adverse reactions: ppl sneezing/rubbing their noses (I mostly see this in women), headaches, or being too relaxed.

For me, I get a real rush from NPA/w and it makes me horny. Some of the ladies here have reported the same effect

from TE/w...as someone once said, TE/w spelled backwards = w/ET. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Combine that w/ some copulins and I\'m good to go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-19-2004, 04:11 AM
Elana-

Great suggestion! Glad to see you sharing

your phero knowledge w/ others. Obviously some of us do appreciate your contributions.

<hr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BigGulp
05-19-2004, 04:36 AM
smelled just like, uh...teen spirit..alrighty

jvkohl
05-19-2004, 07:18 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I\'m wondering if it might be possible to test the SOE gel again by

putting it only on fabric, like the inside edge of a hem or something. And I definitely would have to use a cover

scent so I could stand to be near myself.

I\'m concerned that

your allergic reaction might be more than skin deep. Typically, such an immune system connection could also be

expressed in the olfactory system, which would explain both why you find the odor aversive, and why you were still

able to smell it after attempting to wash it off. Really, the cops content is not that concentrated.

My first

thought would be to ask a friend to wear a dab or two and get her opinion of how it smells on her, then see how she

thinks it smells on the hem of your dress. I suspect the scent will be totally different on cloth, as this one is

particularly geared to mix with a woman\'s natural body chemistry.

Second, most users of fragrance probably

know not to sniff the stuff right out of the bottle, or even on the skin until it\'s had time to calm down. I

recommend (for those who are not troubled by allergies) that you first apply it to one wrist, then rub it in with

the other wrist. Wait a minute or two, smell it, and see if it\'s pleasant, or if it\'s too strong. If it\'s

still too strong after a few minutes, you will most likely have imprinted negatively on the odor, and continue to

dislike wearing it. That\'s not to say that men won\'t consider it pleasant--the desired effect, but if you

don\'t feel good about wearing it, no matter what the effect is on men, it probably won\'t be as nice an effect

as is needed to compensate for your aversion to the odor.

On another note: two women who participated in my early

experiments with -rone, both found the SoE/w to be extremely pleasant, and their husbands reacted very positively as

well. All 4 are former members of a single\'s public speaking group I belonged to in Las Vegas, NV; both couples

met in the group and married. One couple moved to Georgia, and the other couple was visiting, so I was invited to

dinner. Great opportunity for me to check their responses to SoE/w and to SoE/m. One of the ladies who was extremely

sensitive to the -rone, really liked the SoE/m and I was glad to see that either she got over her sensitivity, or

that the amount of -rone is appropriate for her level of sensitivity.

Sorry, got side-tracked...what was I

talking about?

JustPeachy
05-20-2004, 04:59 AM
Thanks for your

thoughts on the SOE. Actually, I found the smell very pleasant as it came out of the packet. It didn\'t begin to

stink until a few minutes after I put it on my skin, and then it continued to stink until the following day

when it finally came off. Last night, I put some on the inner seam of a garment left hung in a bathroom, and I just

checked - the original fresh scent is still there and seems almost fully intact, and is still really nice, btw.

It\'s very similar to a melon/cucumber scented body lotion I bought specifically for the scent and wear very

often.

This all makes me think that the odor problem is related to my particular body chemistry. A few years

ago, I got an autoimmune disorder (CFIDS). Although I seem to have recovered fabulously in most respects and I still

smell like a regular girl (and better than most, if one can actually believe any guy in a position to be saying such

a thing &lt;G&gt;). However, the allergies associated with CFIDS stayed and I still take several prescription

medicines on an ongoing basis. I suppose it\'s possible that either or both may contribute to the odor problem. I

don\'t think this is a situation covered by imprinting, as I noticed one male in particular who obviously disliked

the scent very much even though it still seemed to be doing its job with him. This makes me think the scent

genuinely breaks down to resemble something pretty nasty (and quite possibly diseased, by my reckoning!) but only

when it is in contact with my skin. I plan to try it again, but wearing it only on parts of my clothing that will

not be in direct contact with my skin. I\'ll let you know how this works out.

jvkohl
05-20-2004, 06:05 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Thanks for your thoughts on the SOE.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You\'re welcome; I appreciate the thoroughness of your posts.

</font><blockquote><font

Last night, I put some on the inner seam of a garment left hung in a

bathroom, and I just checked - the original fresh scent is still there and seems almost fully intact, and is still

really nice, btw. It\'s very similar to a melon/cucumber scented body lotion I bought specifically for the scent

and wear very often.

Thanks for trying this, despite my initial

concerns. I could have tried the same thing, but I\'m sure my bias would have influenced any report. Of interest

is that a co-worker also compared SoE/w to a cucumber body spray (Avon, I think) and noticed some likeable

similarity.

However, the allergies associated

with CFIDS stayed and I still take several prescription medicines on an ongoing basis. I suppose it\'s possible

that either or both may contribute to the odor problem.

Indeed,

there are many neuronal systems involved that feedback on the primary neuronal system (gonadotropin releasing

hormone) that modulates the influence of pheromones, and most likely some consciously perceived odors as well. This

partially explains why medication that influences these other neuronal systems have sexual side effects. But the

same medications, and feedback from neuronal systems, modulates aspects of the immune system.
Both in human and

non-human animal studies, the influence of the immune system on odor production and perception is becomming more

evident. (Colleague, Teresa Binstock, has published an immune system theory of homosexuality, for example) Stuff

like being able to sniff out differences in tissue type (MHC/HLA diversity) obviously influences partner choice.

I don\'t think this is a situation covered

by imprinting, as I noticed one male in particular who obviously disliked the scent very much even though it still

seemed to be doing its job with him. This makes me think the scent genuinely breaks down to resemble something

pretty nasty (and quite possibly diseased, by my reckoning!) but only when it is in contact with my skin. I plan to

try it again, but wearing it only on parts of my clothing that will not be in direct contact with my skin. I\'ll

let you know how this works out.

I look forward to

hearing/learning more from you, thanks.

JustPeachy
05-20-2004, 08:14 PM
Well, I think I

just blew all our theories on this. Tonight, a friend was over and I got her to try the SOE. She didn\'t care for

the scent, but it stayed fresh on her and didn\'t change. So she convinced me to try it on my own skin again. It

didn\'t change this time! I have changed absolutely nothing about my personal regimen since I tried it the first

time - even the meals I have eaten have been identical, and we used the remains of the original packet for the test.

It mellowed slightly differently on each of us, but it still smelled like cukes and melons. No skank smell at all.

That was a couple of hours ago. The cukes and melons smell has dissipated, but the remaining scent is neglible and

not unpleasant in the least. I take from this that in all likelyhood, something simply went amiss in the mixing or

packaging process, and I probably just got hit with some pure copulins the first time. We did agree that SOE/W and

AE/W just do not play nicely together scent-wise, but that was all.

Elana
05-21-2004, 04:20 AM
We did agree that SOE/W and AE/W just do not play

nicely together scent-wise, but that was all.

Maybe you should

get yourself some PCC. It has a very light cucumber melon scent which fades quickly. That way you could give

yourself a shot of the cops when you wear the AE by itself. EW is much more potent then PCC, but because you are

sensitive to scents I wouldn\'t recommend it for you. Then again....you seem to be pretty in the know when it

comes to mixing scents and making your own lotions. Maybe you should just go for the EW. You can make a nice

tropical scented lotion and spike it with EW.

JustPeachy
05-21-2004, 12:45 PM
I was thinking

about something along those lines myself. I like the light cuke/melon scent, but not everyone does. The idea of

something very fruity but not cloying seems like a good idea for covering musky smells without irritating other

people. Citrus, maybe? After all - nobody keels over in the produce section. We eat based more on scent than taste,

and even in a crowded military mess, what you conciously smell is the food - not the inevitable BO (good and bad) of

several hundred physically active men. They may well still be thinking erotically, but they are also usually giving

serious attention to chowing down on stuff they like. They like food, we like food. Very little cultural bias

against fresh fruits, too, and lots of biases in favor.

Heh - EW &lt;&gt; EWWW, we hope!

SweetBrenda
05-31-2004, 07:33 PM
I haven't try this one.. I'm

waiting on PCC and also PI/w =)

deb
06-01-2004, 07:54 PM
I haven't try this

one.. I'm waiting on PCC and also PI/w =)Good thread, I enjoyed reading from everyone. I have finally tried

my gel packet of SOE for 2 days and I have noticed that people are more talkative around me and a little more

relaxed. Since I work in a stressful office situation, it is really a good thing. I think I will wear it everyday

until my new job comes open. I love the stuff. BTW do you think if they come out with women's Chicara (sp) it will

be Chickforu?:D