PDA

View Full Version : interesting site i found

whynot
01-06-2004, 01:52 PM
http://www.seducingwomen101.com (\"http://www.seducingwomen101.com\")

she made a point that a woman

will know if she wants to have sex with you within the first 5 minutes of meeting you and there is nothing a man can

do to change that. if that is so, where do pheromones come into play?

Sexyredhead
01-06-2004, 01:58 PM
In that

first five minutes is your first impression. The -mones come into play with how she percieves you when she first

sees you. Are you alpha? Do you seem like a great guy? Do you have great social skills? Do you brush your teeth?

That kind of thing--whether she\'s attracted to you or not.

But just because a woman decides she\'s

interested in sex with you doesn\'t mean she ever actually WILL have sex with you. I\'d have sex with Mel

Gibson. Am I ever gonna? I doubt it. But the inclination is there. Would I have sex with Leo DiCaprio? Never in a

million years. So basically when she\'s making that decision it just means she might not run screaming in the

other direction if the situation ever came up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kari
01-06-2004, 02:09 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
In that first five minutes is your first

impression. The -mones come into play with how she percieves you when she first sees you.

Just because a woman

decides she\'s interested in sex with you doesn\'t mean she ever actually WILL have sex with you. It just means

she wouldn\'t run the other way and throw up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It also works the other way. I have sometimes found that a negative first

impression of a man (decision NOT to have sex in the first five minutes) can be changed, with some witty or informed

conversation. Or with mones-- I have a friend, a somewhat homely male, who REALLY puts out the mones. And,

mesmerizes women.

I think a first impression is made in five minutes. But, it is definately not immutable. To

say other wise is simplistic.

CJ01
01-06-2004, 02:34 PM
she made a point that a woman will know if she

wants to have sex with you within the first 5 minutes of meeting you

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I´m quicker than that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
01-06-2004, 02:39 PM
What´s true

though is that people do change their minds, and that works in both ways. In other words the first reaction maybe

`oh X is SO shaggable and when you get to know them a little better it´s like `OMG what was I thinking´
or `hmm

maybe I could have sex with this one after all´. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

BTW, try

not to mention sites like that yes? They´re so sad and insulting...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

koolking1
01-06-2004, 03:13 PM
I know if

I want to have sex with a particular woman within 1 split second of seeing her. Does it do me any good - laughing,

hell no!!!

whynot
01-06-2004, 03:16 PM
CJ01:

i

don\'t know if you actually visited the site, but it isn\'t one of those sleezy, get her in the sack quick

scheme. SHE(the person who owns the site) made some pretty interesting comments on alpha male, confident and

misconceptions about females in general. and by the way, i\'ll post whatever i want unless Bruce or one of the

moderators deems inapporacate. so leave that sad and insulting to yourself.

belgareth
01-06-2004, 03:25 PM
CJ01:

i don\'t know if you actually visited

the site, but it isn\'t one of those sleezy, get her in the sack quick scheme. SHE(the person who owns the site)

made some pretty interesting comments on alpha male, confident and misconceptions about females in general. and by

the way, i\'ll post whatever i want unless Bruce or one of the moderators deems inapporacate. so leave that sad

and insulting to yourself.

And that comment was inappropriate.

Let\'s practice some good manners.

Elana
01-06-2004, 03:40 PM
and by the way, i\'ll post whatever i want unless

Bruce or one of the moderators deems inapporacate. so leave that sad and insulting to yourself.

<hr

Is that how they teach you to talk to women on Seducing women 101?

Icarus
01-06-2004, 03:46 PM
It\'s a

fundamental mantra.

Elana
01-06-2004, 03:48 PM
If I am a

good girl will you show me the secret hand shake?

DrSmellThis
01-06-2004, 04:25 PM
YOU

TELL\'EM bEL!

Sagacious1420
01-06-2004, 05:03 PM
If I am a good girl will you show me the secret

hand shake?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Depends on what you mean by \"good girl\".

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Pancho1188
01-06-2004, 07:12 PM
If I am a good girl will you show me the secret

hand shake?

I\'m going to beat someone to the punch and

sarcastically say, \"Okay, here\'s the secret handshake: just pull down my pants, and shake it...\" but you set

the guys up for that one, didn\'t you, Elana? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Got that song

stuck in my head again...

Shake it...
Shake it, Sh-Shake it...
Shake it like a Polaroid Picture.....
Hey,

Ya.......Hey, Ya..........

You think you got it, oh you think you got it.........

Pancho1188
01-06-2004, 07:23 PM
CJ01:

i don\'t know if you actually visited

the site, but it isn\'t one of those sleezy, get her in the sack quick scheme. SHE(the person who owns the site)

made some pretty interesting comments on alpha male, confident and misconceptions about females in general. and by

the way, i\'ll post whatever i want unless Bruce or one of the moderators deems inapporacate. so leave that sad

and insulting to yourself.

What the belderator said...the

belgarino...the belski....the belgarama...the bel-durado...the belgalicious...the belboy...the belman...the

belganator...

Seriously, man. It\'s cool. We\'re light-hearted here. She\'s just being a proud female

that gets unsettled when someone claims that they can \"instantly seduce women\" (it feels degrading)...and as I

said in my earlier post on the cops thread, CJ should be proud that her sex is so enigmatic that they must devote

entire sites to trying to figure out how to attract them...hell, it\'s a multi-billion dollar industry!!!

You\'re helping the economy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Be proud, CJ!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

whynot
01-06-2004, 10:14 PM
Hi:

im

sorry about my rude behavior towards cj01. i didn\'t mean to be an [censored]. i was just a little ticked off

when someone telling me what i can and can\'t post. i thought it was an interesting site, and i wasn\'t

promoting anyone else\'s products. anyhow, i shouldn\'t have said what i said and hopefully i didn\'t offend

anyone here.

CJ01
01-07-2004, 11:03 AM
She\'s just being a proud female that gets

unsettled when someone claims that they can \"instantly seduce women\" (it feels degrading)..

<hr

It ain´t just that ! But you know what, I´m not gonna be repeating

myself for the umpteenth time to explain WHY

And no, Whynot, you can not post absolutely anything here especially

not when you display such an attitude and react in the way you did!

CJ01
01-07-2004, 11:13 AM
ah well... you

do need to take others opinions into consideration though, and I didn´t tell you that you can´t post it here, check

what I wrote again and you´ll see.

CJ