PDA

View Full Version : How shoud I describe APC to women?

Friendly1
01-04-2004, 07:44 AM
Every now and then, I either freshen up with APC or I just go with that. I use one dab on the chest, one on the

back of my neck, and one behind each ear. I dab by placing my finger tip over the bottle, turning the bottle upside

down, and then turning it back up after the APC has covered my finger tip.

Quite often, women I have never met

come over to me and say something like, \"You smell GREAT! What is that cologne you\'re wearing?\"

I usually

just say, \"Oh, it\'s a fragrance oil.\" But that is seldom satisfying. About half will press me for a

specific brand name. I just change the subject or say nothing.

What is the scent in the APC? I don\'t want to

make up a brand name. I just want to say, \"Well, it\'s got X in it.\" I recall seeing some threads somewhere

discussing the fragance oils but don\'t have much luck searching for specific topics.

Sexyredhead
01-04-2004, 10:04 AM
A guy I once knew wore some cologne that smelled heavenly. Women, including myself, would ask

him all the time what he was wearing, and he would always say, \"Nothing. It\'s just me,\" with a big smile on

his face. He never would say, and he always had women standing around him trying to figure it out. That and because

he was a great guy.

Maybe you should try something like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
01-04-2004, 10:09 AM
I bet Oscar could answer that well.

Send out the bat signal.

Numanoid
01-04-2004, 10:49 AM
Good question. Since we\'re on the subject of the scent of the pheromone product...what fragrance does AE/m

remind anyone of?
If asked what cologne it is I don\'t want to say it\'s a pheromone cologne

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MysteriousMan
01-04-2004, 12:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Good question. Since we\'re on the

subject of the scent of the pheromone product...what fragrance does AE/m remind anyone of?
If asked what cologne

it is I don\'t want to say it\'s a pheromone cologne /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> ONS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Friendly1
01-04-2004, 12:28 PM
Good point. Maintaining an air of mystery certain doesn\'t hurt. But I am still naturally curious about the

scent in the APC fragrance oil. I thought I once saw a thread here where people discussed the scent in the oil.

EXIT63
01-04-2004, 01:49 PM
Coolwater

Whitehall
01-04-2004, 02:21 PM
I\'ve had difficulty placing

the scent of APC too. It smells like something but I just can\'t make an association.

I agree that

maintaining an aura of mystery serves you best. After all, you don\'t HAVE to reveal everything about yourself.

If you stand firm under questioning, she\'ll respect you the more for it.

Atomicboy
01-06-2004, 01:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What is the scent in the APC? I don\'t want to

make up a brand name. I just want to say, \"Well, it\'s got X in it.\" I recall seeing some threads somewhere

discussing the fragance oils but don\'t have much luck searching for specific topics.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
Just say it\'s your \"pimp oil\". That always gets a big laugh and if they press you just say

\"It\'s a pheromone based cologne call APC made to attract hot chicks like you. See it\'s working

already.\"

-The Atomicus

koolking1
01-06-2004, 03:16 PM
you could always say that it\'s a special blend you have ordered from France and that it\'s got no name but

it\'s made just for you. But, I like the previous post too!!!