PDA

View Full Version : Brave New Year's Eve Experiment

Sagacious1420
12-31-2003, 12:22 PM
Looks like I\'ll be doing some phero testing in a new environment this New Year\'s Eve. I got a last minute

invite to a big rave in San Francisco at a killer dance club called Ruby Skye.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif A friend added me to the VIP list since she is connected to one of

the major sponsors. It\'s gonna be so sweet! We get our own VIP entrance (no lines), a private suite w/ our own

bar and a $400 tab (there are only 4 of us lol!), a 7 course gourmet meal and a breakfast buffet at 5 am. Our suite

overlooks the main dance floor down on the 1st level and we\'re not far from the 2nd level dance floor. At least

1000 ppl ravin\' from 7 pm - 5 am. Should be quite a diverse crowd, including lots of straight and bi girls.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif From what I hear, straight men are a prized commodity, so it

should be very interesting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The VIP access probably won\'t hurt

either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I\'ll be wearing a new mix that I\'ve had interesting

results w/ the, as yet, limited testing. Women seem compelled to kiss me when I wear this one...whether I want them

to or not...whether I\'ve known them for ages or just met them. Of course, that could all be just a fluke since

my testing has taken place during the holiday season when ppl tend to be extra friendly, so I\'m eager to test it

out tonite. I\'ve never had a chance to test pheros at a rave before. At the very least I\'ll have a blast and

be livin\' large for the night. If I have any coherent memeories survive into tomorrow, I\'ll post my results.

If anyone\'s curious about the event,

here\'s the link (\"http://www.rubyskye.com/EVENTS/031231NYE-flashframe.html\") . It could take a

minute to load the page, so be patient. Check out the hotties in the shiny space suit.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Should I wear my beard?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
12-31-2003, 12:25 PM
The

page loaded in 15 seconds for me.. Sounds pretty cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

What are

you wearing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Pancho1188
12-31-2003, 12:30 PM
What, you didn\'t invite the L-S Forum crew???

Can I make it...Damn, right
I\'ll be on the next

flight
Payin\' cash, first class
Sittin\' next to Vanna White

Bastard.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif J/K.

Good luck, man. Hope you have the time of your life!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Remember enough to write about it....even better, have someone

video tape it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
12-31-2003, 12:34 PM
Franki-

That did load fast when I clicked on the link I posted. Much faster than the original

download.

I\'m wearing a beard! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

or do you mean

pheros? It\'s an everything and the kitchen sink mix...8 different products in one. Works out to ~.025

mg none: ~.05 mg rone: ~.1 mg nol: ~.015 mg WAGG/dose, including the secrets from both NPAs and aplha + beta nols.

Sagacious1420
12-31-2003, 12:42 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What, you didn\'t invite the L-S

Forum crew???

Can I make it...Damn, right
I\'ll be on the next flight
Payin\' cash, first class
Sittin\'

next to Vanna White

Bastard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif J/K.

Good luck, man. Hope you

have the time of your life! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Remember enough to write about

it....even better, have someone video tape it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Thanks Pancho. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif With any

luck, I\'ll have 3 or 4 hotties fighting over me too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Yes I

am a bastard...do you know my mom or something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hey if

anyone can make it, it\'s only $150 a ticket. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Wonder if SSG

will be there? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Don\'t know if video evidence is the best idea

though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gotta

go take a nap...I have a looooooong night ahead of me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CptKipling
12-31-2003, 12:49 PM
I\'m about to head out to a private party, slightly less cool than your thing though! Have fun

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
12-31-2003, 12:54 PM
Sag,

that looks like yopu´re in for a great night out! Hope you have a really good time

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
Yes I am a bastard...do you know my mom or something.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yeah

dunno about Pancho but i did meet your mum - yes,yes, she told me all about you, naughty little bugger!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kari
12-31-2003, 01:06 PM
Looks like I\'ll be doing some phero testing in a

new environment this New Year\'s Eve. I got a last minute invite to a big rave in San Francisco at a killer dance

club called Ruby Skye. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif A friend added me to the VIP list since she

is connected to one of the major sponsors. It\'s gonna be so sweet! We get our own VIP entrance (no lines), a

private suite w/ our own bar and a $400 tab (there are only 4 of us lol!), a 7 course gourmet meal and a breakfast

buffet at 5 am. Our suite overlooks the main dance floor down on the 1st level and we\'re not far from the 2nd

level dance floor. At least 1000 ppl ravin\' from 7 pm - 5 am. Should be quite a diverse crowd, including lots

of straight and bi girls. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif From what I hear, straight men are a

prized commodity, so it should be very interesting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The VIP

access probably won\'t hurt either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I\'ll be wearing a new mix

that I\'ve had interesting results w/ the, as yet, limited testing. Women seem compelled to kiss me when I wear

this one...whether I want them to or not...whether I\'ve known them for ages or just met them. Of course, that

could all be just a fluke since my testing has taken place during the holiday season when ppl tend to be extra

friendly, so I\'m eager to test it out tonite. I\'ve never had a chance to test pheros at a rave before. At

the very least I\'ll have a blast and be livin\' large for the night. If I have any coherent memeories survive

into tomorrow, I\'ll post my results.

If anyone\'s curious about the event,

here\'s the link (\"http://www.rubyskye.com/EVENTS/031231NYE-flashframe.html\") . It could take a

minute to load the page, so be patient. Check out the hottie in the shiny space suit.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Should I wear my beard?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It is said

that whatever you are doing when the clock strikes midnight, you will do all year.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
12-31-2003, 01:57 PM
Yeah dunno about Pancho but i did meet

your mum - yes,yes, she told me all about you, naughty little bugger!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I resemble that remark! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sagacious1420
12-31-2003, 02:00 PM
It is said that whatever you are doing

when the clock strikes midnight, you will do all year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Is that whatever or whomever?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
12-31-2003, 02:09 PM
I\'m about to head out to a private

party, slightly less cool than your thing though! Have fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Thanks CK! Have fun...I\'m sure that I will!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
12-31-2003, 02:20 PM
It is said that whatever you are doing when the

clock strikes midnight, you will do all year.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> well, that explains

it all! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
12-31-2003, 02:22 PM
Is that whatever or whomever?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> either way Sag, be careful what or whomever it is

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Well I hope it´s something positive for you no matter what !

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sagacious1420
12-31-2003, 02:42 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Is that whatever or whomever?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
either way Sag, be careful what or whomever it is

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Sure got that right!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
Well I hope it´s something positive for you no matter what ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Thanks CJ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif If I

don\'t already have a bevy of beauties w/ me in the VIP suite at midnight, I\'ll be sure to be surrounded by as

many as possible on the dance floor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif The more kisses the merrier!

koolking1
01-01-2004, 07:49 AM
Sag, how ya feeling? Hope you had a wonderful time. I was asleep at the stroke of midnight - and, since sleep is

one of my favorite pastimes......

CJ01
01-01-2004, 08:12 AM
I was asleep at the stroke of midnight - and,

since sleep is one of my favorite pastimes......

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> asleep but with

whom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

franki
01-02-2004, 02:11 PM
Hey

Saggy, how was your New Years Eve?

Icarus
01-02-2004, 02:51 PM
It

was 1420 x Sagacious. How else could it possibly be?

I\'m guessing he had a good time.

Am I right, Sagggg?

Steve

Pancho1188
01-02-2004, 02:54 PM
Give the man some time... He\'s probably still recovering... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Too much too handle (alcohol, girls, or fun) can be overwhelming...

He needs a break. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
01-02-2004, 06:45 PM
Hey all-

Well I\'ve had some time to recover. Actually, I\'ve had a rather busy day today.

Spent most of yesterday sleeping, though. Not too bad really...mostly fatigue and dehydration. Surprisingly, I

didn\'t drink all that much. Go figure w/ the free booze and all.

I definitely had a GREAT time. Didn\'t

spend much time in the VIP room. It was pretty small and super hot once all the body heat started being generated

on the dance floor below. Besides, all the action was on the dance floor anyway.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Well...mostly.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sorry, this is a very long post, but it was a long night.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I\'ll try to stick to the highlights.

The night started out

pretty quiet. It was kinda like a junior high dance...guys standing around watching the girls standing around. LOL!

They had the A/C cranked and I think the cool temp was a factor in the beginning because I didn\'t notice

anything that I would consider a hit. Betty (the girl w/ the VIP hook up) and I were the first to hit the dance

floor (had to work off the food) and soon began to get a bit warm, so we then went up to the smoking lounge...that

was the only place w/ any windows and \"fresh\" air. I think I got my first hit as we were walking past a couple

of hotties at the bar and I overheard one say to the other (loud enough for me to hear, of course)\"I\'d like to

bite me off a piece o\' dat\". I looked around and didn\'t see another dude w/in 20\' or so. When we got to

the Jungle Room (the name of the smoking lounge) I ran into a couple I kinda know from back in my \'hood, Nate and

Tasha. A half hour later the dance floor was filling up. Danced w/ Betty and Tasha for a while. After I got some

body heat going I noticed the girls (Betty and Tasha) getting more provocative w/ their dancing...girl grinding on

girl, then grinding on me. Before long, whenever I was grinding w/ Betty, Tasha kept lifting her skirt and flashing

me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anyway, for a while there were a few guys standing

around us just gawking at the whole scene. It was pretty funny, because now and then one of them would try to

weasle there way in and the girls would just ignore them and grind on me some more.

I tried to leave the dance

floor to get a drink and the girls followed. I didn\'t make it too far before a couple of girls snagged me and

started to dance w/ me. I really couldn\'t say how many I danced w/ throughout the night. They were at every

turn.

Now get this...Tasha commended me for being such a gentleman while we were dancing...she even told her

bf, Nate, who later thanked me for being such a gentelman. LOL! He even bought me a shot of Chivas Regal to thank

me...he knew I was drinking for free, but he insisted.

After a while I was sweating heavily from all the dancing

and it seemed as if the action was tapering off, so I refreshed w/ 3 more drops of pheros (I think?). That was

about the time that I bumped into Jackie, a very cute, petite redhead from Birmingham (England, not Alabama). That

was when things got very interesting. Just like earlier w/ Betty and Tasha, after a short time, dancing turned to

grinding. At one point, as Jackie was grinding her ass up against my crotch, a group of J-Lo wannabees started to

spank and grab my ass. Once in a while I\'d glance back and smack one on the ass myself, depending on who was

nearest at the time. One (or maybe all...can\'t be sure) kept trying to reach between my legs from behind and

grabbing at my balls! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif They were mostly succesful.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Btw, this won me the bet that my group made about who was gonna

get their ass grabbed the most. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anyway, Jackie and I went up

to the Jungle Room for a smoke break. We actually missed the midnight toast because we were making out at the time.

The next thing we knew, the room had cleared out except for the DJ who was spinning in that particular room.

Whaddayagonnado?

At one point, I excused myself because I had to drag Betty down stairs to find her bf. She was

really drunk by this time and running around kissing every guy in sight. She even tried getting me in a lip locked

along the way. We got down stairs and she dragged me onto the dance floor for another round of grinding. Somehow

her bf found us on the dance floor, so I tried to make my way back up to rejoin Jackie but, again, I didn\'t make

it too far because I was snagged by another group of girls.

Once again, I was sweating pretty heavily so I

slipped away and reapplied again (2 drops?). Yea, it was likely a huge OD at this point, but I didn\'t notice any

negative reactions...quite the contrary actually. In fact, this is about the time that I got the only DIHLs that I

noticed. One was at the bar waiting to order a drink. There was a girl to my left looking up at me and sticking

her chest out, about to fall out of her low clevage, when a girl in front of me and to my right snapped her head

around w/ her pupils dilated, eyes glazed over and just froze on the spot, all slack jawed. All things considered,

the dilated pupils and glazed over eyes could have been from something she had ingested. It was the way she snapped

her head around, along w/ the slack jaw and freezing on the spot that seemed to be what I recognized from other DIHL

expereinces I\'ve had before. I decided that I didn\'t want to wait any longer so I walked off and she was

still frozen in her tracks, staring right through me. The other DIHL was during the high wire act. They sent out

these \"geisha girls\" to rope off the area just below the wire. One of them was standing about 2 ppl away and

she snapped her head around, w/ the same dilated, glazed over, slack jawed look I had seen at the bar earlier. She

just stood there staring right through me. The next thing I know, one of the J-Lo girls from earlier moved up next

to me, pressing her breast into my back, grabbing at my ass and trying to reach for my crotch again.

Once the high wire act was over, I went back up to the Jungle

Room to see if Jackie was around. She was and we started to chat. She said that she had to go to the restroom and

introduced me to her friend, Jan. Jan and I really hit it off. We had a lot in common and talked for quite a

while. She made a few comments about Jackie because she was gone for such a long time, which was no big deal

because the lines were so long. She kept bringing up Jackie and it finally occured to me that she was trying to

figure out just how much I was into her. She mentioned something about her redhair and I mentioned my weakness for

redheads. I then told her that my other weakness was big blue eyes, she smiled at me warmly, looked down shyly.

She asked if I wanted to go look for her, I said sure why not and we walked around a bit. We ended up on the dance

floor and she kept gazing at me, so I kissed her. We spent the rest of the night making out...on the dance floor,

back up in the jungle room and later in line at the coat check. That was where she expressed her disappointment

that she was sharing a hotel room w/ her gfs and I\'m pretty certain would have been an invitation had

circumstances been different. Eventually her friends came to drag her out of my arms and we exchanged phone

numbers/e-mail. We decided to stay in touch since we really seemed to click...we\'ll see what happens, I

suppose.

Btw, all names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

Sagacious1420
01-02-2004, 06:59 PM
Btw, I failed to mention that I forgot to wear the beard.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just imagine what would have transpired if I did.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sexyredhead
01-02-2004, 07:05 PM
&lt;cough&gt;slut&lt;cough&gt;

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glad you had a good night.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pancho1188
01-02-2004, 07:28 PM
Wow, sounds like you had a good time, man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Glad to hear you have

women all over you and grabbing your family jewels... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sagacious1420
01-02-2004, 07:29 PM
&lt;cough&gt;slut&lt;cough&gt;

Glad you had a

good night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SRH-

Did you just call me a slut? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Like you

didn\'t already know that . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

A good night is a

definite understatement. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Kinda feel sorry for my roomie...the

poor guy got absolutely no action. Well, maybe not that sorry.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif But then again, he wasn\'t armed w/ the power of pheros.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif If only he would have had a beard and a shiny space suit.

Sexyredhead
01-02-2004, 07:32 PM
Did you just call me a slut?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Moi? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Of course not!

Whyever would you think such a thing?

I was merely clearing my throat.

Sagacious1420
01-02-2004, 07:35 PM
Wow, sounds like you had a good time,

man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Glad to hear you have women all over you and grabbing your

family jewels... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Thanks Pancho. It\'s kinda scary though...gotta wonder if and when that will

ever happen again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Hey, at least my horoscope was actually

right for a change. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Pancho1188
01-02-2004, 07:36 PM
It\'s okay. He\'s a slut. The women love him anyway, though, so where\'s the problem?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif As long as he\'s lovin\' every minute of it...

Sagacious1420
01-02-2004, 07:38 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Did you just call me a slut?

Moi? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Of course not! Whyever would you think such a thing?

I was merely clearing my throat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Sorry sugar...my mistake. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sagacious1420
01-02-2004, 07:40 PM
It\'s okay. He\'s a slut. The

women love him anyway, though, so where\'s the problem? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif As long

as he\'s lovin\' every minute of it...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Sure was lovin\' every

minute of it and probably some that I can\'t remember. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pancho1188
01-02-2004, 07:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Wow, sounds like you had a good time, man!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Glad to hear you have women all over you and grabbing your family

jewels... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Thanks

Pancho. It\'s kinda scary though...gotta wonder if and when that will ever happen again.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Hey, at least my horoscope was actually right for a

change. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Horoscope for the day:
Sag: You will have loads of women all over you tonight. Life as you

know it will become a never-ending sexual fantasy for the night... Remember to be packing in case it

\"rains\"..........cause when it rains, it pours.

Pancho: You will keep on getting none until you get your

graduated ass a job and get settled into your new life. My advice is to stop looking at horoscopes and start

looking at the classifieds...

Dammit!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
01-02-2004, 07:51 PM
Wow, sounds like you had a good time,

man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Glad to hear you have women all over you and grabbing your

family jewels... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Actually, one reason that I kept looking behind me was because there was a guy dancing w/ or next

to (not sure which) the J-Lo chicks...I was in San Francisco after all.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I just wanted to be sure that it was the chicks who were

trying to violate me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Pancho1188
01-02-2004, 07:59 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Wow, sounds like you had a good time, man!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Glad to hear you have women all over you and grabbing your family

jewels... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Actually, one reason that I kept looking behind me was because there was a guy dancing w/ or next

to (not sure which) the J-Lo chicks...I was in San Francisco after all.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I just wanted to be sure that it was the chicks who were

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

A man once told me: if you shut your eyes, it\'s all the same...

True in theory, but a

very scary thought in reality... I\'ve never tested out that theory and don\'t think I ever will.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif A gay friend, though, told me a story of one time where some guy

said that and actually let him...well, you know...because he was too drunk to care. Go figure.

Sagacious1420
01-02-2004, 08:15 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Wow, sounds

like you had a good time, man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Glad to hear you have women all

over you and grabbing your family jewels... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Actually, one reason that I kept looking behind me was because there was a guy

dancing w/ or next to (not sure which) the J-Lo chicks...I was in San Francisco after all.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

A man once told me: if you shut your eyes, it\'s all the same...

True in theory, but a

very scary thought in reality... I\'ve never tested out that theory and don\'t think I ever will.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif A gay friend, though, told me a story of one time where some guy

said that and actually let him...well, you know...because he was too drunk to care. Go figure.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sagacious1420
01-02-2004, 08:34 PM
Kari wrote
It is said that whatever

you are doing when the clock strikes midnight, you will do all year.

Well, there

you have it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just hope it\'s actually true.

CptKipling
01-03-2004, 05:44 PM
Just your average kinda night then Saggy?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sagacious1420
01-03-2004, 05:48 PM
Just your average kinda night then

Saggy?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Don\'t I wish! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DrSmellThis
01-03-2004, 09:34 PM
Wow -- great nite! Sounds like your head is still swimming. You gonna call her? What was your magic mix already?

franki
01-04-2004, 12:46 AM
It\'s an everything and the kitchen

sink mix...8 different products in one. Works out to ~.025 mg none: ~.05 mg rone: ~.1 mg nol: ~.015 mg WAGG/dose,

including the secrets from both NPAs and aplha + beta nols.

DrSmellThis
01-04-2004, 06:29 AM
beta -nol? from what?

Sagacious1420
01-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Yea Doc, we\'ve been in touch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif We\'ll have to see

what happens. There are some challenges involved, although mutual interest isn\'t one of them.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif She\'s a VP for a major international bank, so she has a very

busy professional life. She also lives a couple of hours away, but travels to my area regularly. So like I said,

we\'ll see what happens.

As for the mix, it was the result of two goals. I\'ve been trying to achieve

specific ratios of various pheros and I have a bunch of product laying around that I\'ve wanted to use in some

way. After crunching some numbers, I found that I could actually achieve said ratios by combining several things in

one mix and use up some things that I haven\'t really utilized. For example, I\'m not a huge fan of APC,

especially the fragrance, but have almost a full bottle that\'s been collecting dust for a long time. I\'ve

been taking advantage of it\'s low none concentration to fine tune the none levels in my mixes lately. I also

acquired some gratis products from another source to do some beta testing. One is claimed to be a beta nol product,

although some on the forum here doubt that it\'s authentic. I can say that it doesn\'t seem to

function like products that contain alpha nol, e.g. SOE. The effect is much more similar to WAGG. It increases the

comfort level and I find a tendency for ppl to divulge very personal info, but I don\'t find the

chattiness/giddiness that SOE brings. My thinking was that if this stuff is beta nol and does

actually live up to it\'s claim of being a \"more active\" form of nol, then it might actually increase the

effectiveness of alpha nol by combining the two. The other product is mostly rone. I\'m sure many of you know

what products I\'m talking about.

Anyway, the mix I\'ve been testing lately and used on NYE is version #6

of my latest \"theme\". I\'ve tested versions containing only alpha nol, versions w/ or w/out WAGG. To date

I\'ve seen the best overall results w/ both nols + WAGG...until last night, that is. I was wearing my usual dose

of V#6 last night. I had a very bizarre and unpleasant experience. Sure seemed like an OD experience to me.

I witnessed some uncharacteristic and very aggressive behavior from ppl I know very well, best described as

competitive. It started w/ the women. Not a fight per say, more like a playful water fight that turned into

throwing drinks on each other and a bit of shoving involved. It sure seemed like a few gals were competing for

dominance, for alpha status if you will. There was a noticable crescendo in the level of aggression, but fell short

of an actual fight.

This was followed shortly by a guy (whom I don\'t know) starting a shoving match and

had to be extracted by 6 dudes. Every guy in the place followed behind, except for me and a couple of guys in the

band. Yes, even a couple of band members got in on the action. Turned into a huge brawl out on the sidewalk. When

the guys returned to the bar I saw a lot of posturing and gesticulation, again it seemed to be competitive. Btw, as

usual nothing was ever directed at me, except for a couple of friends who seemed inclined to express their machismo

to me. That is, it seemed more like they were seeking my approval, they weren\'t getting in my face or anything.

So here\'s the thing. I wouldn\'t consider the phero dosage I was wearing to be an OD level. I\'ve

worn this dosage on several occasions w/ only very positive results. However, the coat I was wearing was the same

one that I wore on NYE and it\'s possible that I ended up w/ an OD level of pheros that night. But then again, I

was sweating a lot on NYE, so that could have diminished the effectiveness of the pheros. Strange thing is that on

NYE the potential OD yielded favorable results. Could have just been the circumstances, but, as I said, I was

sweating a great deal. Of course on NYE there were 1000+ ppl and last night only a couple dozen or so ppl in a much

smaller venue. My thinking is that having been sweaty, w/ a hefty dose of pheros on NYE and then wearing my coat

later, there was a significant transfer onto the coat. I didn\'t notice any negatives most of last night, but I

didn\'t have my coat on most of the time.

I went to 2 bars last night. I started out at the bar where

the fight broke out later, but hung my coat on a hook under the bar and was hanging out elsewhere talking to

friends. I seemed to be getting a few mild hits here and there, no noticable male agression of any kind, everything

seemed normal. Later some friends and I went to a bar up the street and, again, I took my coat off, hung it under

the bar and stood elsewhere chatting. I noticed a guy walk into the bar and go up to the only empty stool at the

bar (where my coat was hanging). He got w/in 2-3\', stopped in his tracks and headed straight to the furthest

seat he could find over in the corner. I didn\'t really think much of it until today.

Everything was

normal until returning to the first bar. I was kinda chilly so I left my coat on. A girl that was flirting w/ me

earlier approached where I was standing at the bar (~ 5\' from the guy who started the shoving match a few minutes

later). I said hello, she freaked out and went directly to the opposite end of the bar. She kept giving me the

strangest looks. She got her drink and returned to her friends at their table. I went to go sit w/ a friend at

that same end of the bar and that\'s about the time that all hell broke loose.

I\'m not exactly sure what

caused this whole scene. I\'m pretty sure that more advanced intoxaction towards the end of the night was a

factor. I\'m just wondering if my applied dose, in addition to pheros on my coat, had something to do w/ it. The

strangeness only happened when I was wearing the coat. Can\'t really say for sure. It\'s quite possible that I

could have quite a bit of phero content collecting on this coat over the past few weeks. I\'m definitely gonna

take my coat to the cleaners tomorrow.

On to the contents of my rave mix:

4 drops APC
2 drops

NPA/w
3 drops NPA/m
10 drops AE/m (w/ the AE dropper)
10 drops A314
12 drops CTTM
10 drops SOE

drops WAGG

The mix was combined w/ 2.5 ml of my latest cologne mix. Dosage is typically 2-3 sprays from an

L-S atomizer. Lately I\'ve been using 3 sprays, last night included.