PDA

View Full Version : Applying to clothes - Some questions.

markus
12-30-2003, 08:15 PM
Warning. This post turned out to be longer than what i planned.

This is my first post, although I am a long

time user of mones. I started using mones about five years ago (I started with date-mate. no, wait, i actually

started with its predecessor, which was called something like contact). In all these years i have always applied to

skin. In this way i knew that i could always wash the mones off, when i didn\'t want them on me, without having to

carry with me a new set of clothes, and more important, i knew i could always take my clothes off when i am with a

woman, without worrying that the mones stay in the pile of clothes on the floor. This is also why i didn\'t post

untill now, although i have been reading the forum from time to time. I think our body chemistry is soooo different

that the only advice i cold give someone or take from someone is experiment for yourself. and even then one should

remember that our own pheromone signature and our own body chemistry change in accordance with what we have eaten,

with how often and in what manner we take our showers, with the time of the month (i am quite sure that even men

have a hormonal cycle), and with a lot of other things.

wow, this is getting longer than what i planned to write.

any how, at the beginning i have been applying almost every day but in the last year i have been giving my skin a

lot of breaks from the mones, applying only 3 days a week. lately i have decided to give my body longer breaks,

something like not wearing the mones on the skin for a few months, letting my skin the opportunity to recover a bit.

but i wouldn\'t want to go without mones at all for some months and hence the questions about applying to

cloths.

i have done a search in the forum about it, and read some interesting things, but couldn\'t get answers

to all of my questions. first, we all know about conversions on the skin. mostly the nol to none conversion, but i

guess that there are much more that we are not aware of, especially the conversion of the secret ingredients in

npa/te. what is the situation with cloths. i could read that the conversion is much slower, but does anyone know if

it takes place at all (i mean, there are no bacteria on the clothes, are there?) and in what rate (is it days, is it

months, years?). and is there a difference between the different fibers (cotton, wool, synthetics?). would a plain

wash in the machine take the mones off of the cloths? when not, isn\'t there a huge danger of OD? when washing the

cloths with other clothes, that weren\'t exposed to mones, would that expose them to the mones?
does anyone have

experience with these things and can share his/her wisdom?

thanks for reading till here,
i wish you all a

wonderful new year.
Markus

CptKipling
12-31-2003, 09:05 AM
Regarding the conversion rates on clothes; I would think it would be days (possibly many days) before a

significant fraction of your pheros have been converted to something else.

markus
12-31-2003, 10:38 PM
Thanks CptKipling. do you think it is different for different fibers or can one take it as a general thumb rule?

manchorito
12-31-2003, 11:17 PM
AHHH, the repitition of posts...

CptKipling
01-01-2004, 04:36 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Thanks CptKipling. do you think it is

different for different fibers or can one take it as a general thumb rule?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I wouldn\'t think that it makes a significant difference, so yes a general rule.

koolking1
01-01-2004, 07:53 AM
dry cleaning will destroy the mones on clothes. plain washing - don\'t think that it does but not

sure.

Sexyredhead
01-01-2004, 03:56 PM
dry cleaning will destroy the mones on

clothes. plain washing - don\'t think that it does but not sure.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

What about Dryelle? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Friendly1
01-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Regarding the conversion rates on

clothes; I would think it would be days (possibly many days) before a significant fraction of your pheros have been

converted to something else.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you have worn the clothes and have

perspired in them, then I doubt the pheromones would last very long. I have worn pheromones on a shirt and a coat.

Didn\'t like what happened (I misjudged the amount I should use).

Pheromones lasted longer on the coat than on

the shirt.

MadMaxx
01-02-2004, 09:12 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Regarding the conversion rates on clothes; I would think it would be days

(possibly many days) before a significant fraction of your pheros have been converted to something else.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you have worn the clothes and have perspired in them, then I doubt the

pheromones would last very long. I have worn pheromones on a shirt and a coat. Didn\'t like what happened (I

misjudged the amount I should use).

Pheromones lasted longer on the coat than on the shirt.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you look back to ancient posts, most would disagree with you. Pheros

don\'t last on clothes? That\'s all they do is last. They build up big time. Where are they going to go? I used

to spray Andro on shirts and it was still there after washing. The smell really released itself when I ironed the

shirt. These days I wear a long sleeve shirt over a T-shirt, and the mones build up on the long sleeve shirt even

though they aren\'t applied directly to it; it picks them up from the application on my arms.

Friendly1
01-04-2004, 07:26 AM
If you look back to ancient posts, most would disagree with you. Pheros don\'t last on

clothes? That\'s all they do is last. They build up big time. Where are they going to go?

I wrote:

\"If you have worn the clothes and have perspired in them, then I doubt the pheromones would last very

long.\"

However, I was thinking of the conversations I read here about how certain pheromones break down or

convert to something else after bacteria have gotten onto them. And there are numerous threads where people insist

their pheromones burn off after 6-10 hours.

I haven\'t seen any evidence of pheromone buildup in my own use. I

have to agree with Elana about one thing, even though she was joking. A lot of guys on these forums make the most

out of almost nothing. Pheromones don\'t last forever. I can believe they would last a few days if other

chemicals/bacteria didn\'t interfere with them. But eventually the environment should break them down or

dissipate them.

eflanker
01-05-2004, 02:02 AM
how about apply mones on Handkerchief and carry it whenever needed

Sunny
01-05-2004, 03:24 AM
That would require to have it hang out of your pocket... would look funny if you are going casual. There was a

thread on a portable pheromone dispensing device...

My problem with applying to clothes is dosage. I never

know when and how much to refresh and I am worried about long time conversion and OD. On my skin I don\'t have any

problems with build up since I go to a steam bath usually every other day and after that and thorough washing of all

application spots I have a clean slate, from my experience. Lots of sweating appears to be the key to get rid of

anything left on your skin.

I recently had to wash my winter coat although it was not really dirty. There was

a buildup of all kinds of pheromones and cologne scents on the sleeve (since I normally apply mones freshly before

putting on the coat and leaving) which was annoying and confusing. I even got a comment from a girl about a strange

\"scent mix\" from my coat...

Sunny

Sagacious1420
01-05-2004, 09:16 AM
Sunny-

I had a strange OD expereince the other night and I\'m fairly certain it was due to phero

build up on my coat. Like you, I never have problems w/ build up from skin application. But also like you, I tend

to leave the house rather soon after my application and I\'ve been wearing the same coat most of the time lately.

I can definitely notice a residual scent on the collar of the coat. This is the same coat that I wore a few nights

before on NYE. I was dancing a lot and therefore sweating a lot, so I had refreshed a couple of times that night.

After the last application, I spent most of the rest of the evening w/ a young lady chatting, macking and some less

vigorous dancing, so I doubt that I sweated away that dose. I wonder how much of the pheros was transfered to my

coat that night, in addition to any other normal accumulation. It\'s going to the cleaners today.

Sunny
01-05-2004, 11:27 AM
Sag, what was your experience from last night like?

Sagacious1420
01-05-2004, 11:52 AM
Check the last post in

this thread (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=offTopic&amp;Number=105209&amp;pag e

=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1\").

Sunny
01-05-2004, 01:26 PM
Hey, I missed that thread! Wow!!!!!!!

TRock
10-11-2004, 09:22 PM
so i would assume the strenth of

mones should be the same if they were applied at noon til 3 or 4 in the morning the next day? why does dry cleaning

kill mones but washing doesn't? my mom works at a drycleaners, dry cleaned clothes don't even get washed. they get

spot cleaned. that's what she told me anyways, they might do it different somewhere else.

TRock
10-13-2004, 11:41 AM
?????????????????????????????????

BassMan
10-13-2004, 12:34 PM
so i would assume the

strenth of mones should be the same if they were applied at noon til 3 or 4 in the morning the next day? why does

dry cleaning kill mones but washing doesn't? my mom works at a drycleaners, dry cleaned clothes don't even get

washed. they get spot cleaned. that's what she told me anyways, they might do it different somewhere

else.Dry cleaned clothes don't get washed in water. But they don't just get spot cleaned, either (at least

how they do it here). They get washed in a solvent. Mones are more soluable in drycleaning fluid than they are in

water.