PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for next purchase ?

12-26-2003, 05:14 PM
Longtime

reader of the forum. First time post. Longtime customer of Love-Scent.
Started using PI/m about 4 years ago. I

cover with Lure. I am beyond satisfied with the results. Took a year or so to figure out a mixture that works best

for me. Only use it when I am out chasing women. You\'ll say pee-you, but 4 to 6 drops of PI/m with Lure cover in

club/bar atmosphere works very well for me. Anyway, PI/m with Lure cover is the only product I have ever used. I

tried Yes as a cover but did not like it. I am running low and I am going to make a new purchase. I read about all

these other products and I am tempted to try them, but PI has worked so well that I am hesitant to try something

else. I only get out to chase women maybe 5 or 6 times a month and I want to make the best of it. Can anybody my age

enlighten about your results and your experience with PI and how it compares to other products? I am 46,

caucasion,in very good shape, good job,consider myself at least an 8. I am very well read in seduction, dating,

relationships.I only chase 8s, 9s, and 10s in the 32 to 42 age bracket. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

For newbies here are some things I have learned about using mones:
1) You have to be approachable and

personable
2) It seems that maximum mone distance is about 8 to 10 feet
3) Stay away from people 1 hour after

application
4) Get near women during hours 2 to 4 post application
5) Effects seem to weaken at the 4 to 5 hour

mark
6) Experiment with different amounts and application points
7) THIS STUFF WORKS !!!

Hope to hear from ya

all

Bart

I miss my ex-wife. I need to buy a scope. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Atomicboy
12-27-2003, 03:20 PM
The mighty mighty JB #1 if you haven\'t already tried it. If PI is working so well for you then none probably

works real good for you so I\'d stick with none mixes. Also RM does nothing for me but might work on you. I\'ve

mixed RM and NPA (JBX) but I was always afraid to try that because too much NONE on me causes women to run for the

hills. But I did do it eventually and the results are interesting. Works alot better than the old JBX. There\'s

some reading on this in the archives I\'m sure. It\'s actually scary. When you see the negative effects of the

\'mone. PAN is also an interesting mix that seems to work wonders. I like pheromones that come with good cover

scents like APC, RM and PPA, then just add NPA and it\'s all done for you.

-The AtomicOne

\"He who

controls the atom controls the world!\"
-Atomicboy