PDA

View Full Version : Anybody still use Pheromol Factor?

SyraBrian
12-26-2003, 01:01 PM
I

always thought Pheromol Factor was one of the most under-rated of all the pheromone products. It worked well by

itself, and made a killer combo with any of the Lacroy products.

I just added an order of PF to my massive

order of Edge Essentials Heat, WAGG and large order of SOE gel packs. Hopefully it will add the same spice to Heat

that it did with the other Lacroy products I used it with.

Holmes
12-26-2003, 01:10 PM
I\'d always wondered about PF...how it worked, what the fragrance was like, etc.

Heat is good stuff.

BTW,

SB: Reality TV pheromones--how do they work?? Can they make ordinary folks beautiful and obnoxious?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

DrSmellThis
12-26-2003, 01:11 PM
I liked it but found it to be more inconsistent than other products. I never quite understood it. There didn\'t

seem to be much in the archives about it, really. Still, it added something unique. Maybe you can find a way to

combine it with things that enhance it. Do keep up the good work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SyraBrian
12-26-2003, 01:25 PM
Back in the day, I used this in combo with an Nhance wipe. This beautiful but snotty bartender used to give me all

sorts of attitude, but after smelling a littlebbed onto the remnants of the wipe form of The Edge, she pretyy much

fawned all over me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

About the reality tv pheromones

connection, I wonder how a contestant who uses pheromones would do on a show like Big Brother? Would he do well, or

be evicted at the first sign of an OD? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes
12-26-2003, 01:28 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What is the PF

scent like?

Holmes

SyraBrian
12-26-2003, 01:33 PM
I don\'t really remember, but I think it had a citrus smell to it.

oscar
12-26-2003, 03:35 PM
Gents,

I always thought that PF had a nice fresh fragrance, something along the lines of Sea Breeze. As with any

scent it\'s a matter of taste, but personally I find PF to be one of the best smelling of all the fragranced phero

products.

It\'s a coincidence that I was just packing to go out of the country and was in a quandry as to what

pheros to take that wouldn\'t arouse suspicion at customs. PF was an easy choice since anyone smelling it can

easily tell that it\'s a cologne, and the packaging doesn\'t scream of chemical sounding names that might raise

an eyebrow or two.
Plus, if it WERE to get snagged, I\'ll only be out less than $12 since I bought it as a

\"not full/damaged\" product and have used about half of the bottle already.
(It was very nearly full when I got

it.)

That $12 deal actually shows up on both of the following

pages:
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/seco

nds/index.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/seconds/index.html\")
http://www.love-s

cent.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html\")

I just wish there was an easy way of spiking it with a

little NPA in it\'s original bottle. I wonder if the plastic needle on the chem-set syringe can get through that

little hole in the top of the PF bottle? Maybe I\'ll give it a try.

Adios Amigos!
Feliz Ano Nuevo!

Oscar

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ01
12-27-2003, 02:05 AM
I

still have PF/w but hardly use it anymore. I once Od´d really badly on it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I´ve been

planning to start playing with again I opened a new bottle ages ago and sort of forgot about it. Thanks for

reminding me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
12-27-2003, 09:00 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What is the PF scent like?

Holmes

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Twas a leathery, masculine, but simplistic and slightly cheapish scent. I

liked to combine it with other things.

Atomicboy
12-27-2003, 03:47 PM
PF was part of the original JBX. I liked PF alone, but never got to see how it worked with NPA (a PF/NPA mix). I

mixed it with other things and it got all out of hand. Alone it wasn\'t bad but didn\'t get a ton of hits for

me. Some guys swore by it.

-Atomic

SyraBrian
01-05-2004, 04:44 PM
Out of

the four colognes I purchased, Shannon liked the smell of Pheromol Factor and Scent of Eros the best, while Amber

liked WAGG the best.

As they\'re both in their early twenties, it\'s not surprising that they picked

the \"feel good colognes\". Edge Essentials:Heat may be a little too \"manly\" for their taste. I may just leave

that bad boy for the clubs! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif