PDA

View Full Version : PERFECT RECIPE

MOBLEYC57
12-25-2003, 08:29 AM
HOLIDAY RUM

FRUITCAKE

You will need the following: A cup of water, a cup of sugar, four large eggs, two cups of dried fruit,

a teaspoon of salt, a cup of brown sugar, lemon juice, nuts, and a large bottle of rum.

Sample the rum and check

for quality...down 1/3 cup...no chaser.

Take a large bowl. Check the rum again. To be sure it is the highest

quality, pour one half cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy

bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again.

Make sure the rum is still okay. Cry another tup. Turn off the

mixer. Beat two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Mix on the tuner. If the fired druit

gets stuck in the beaterers, pry it loose with a drewscriver.

Sample the rum or brandy or whatever it is and

check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who cares? Check the rum. Now sift the lemon

toots and strain your nuts.

Add one table. Spoon. Of sugar of something. Whatever you find. Find the rum. Make

sure it sill tase good.

Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don\'t forget to beat off the

turner. Throw the bowl out of the window. Test the rum again and go to bed.

Forget about the fruitcake and have a

happy holiday! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sagacious1420
12-25-2003, 11:17 AM
ROFLMAO!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I laughed myself to tears...damn, my sides ache....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Remember kids, the 1st thing you marinate is the chef!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
12-25-2003, 11:21 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

MOBLEYC57
12-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Tis about that time! :wave:

:cheers: :drunk: :cheers: :wave:

SweetBrenda
12-09-2004, 06:47 AM
hehehe pretty much me trying

to bake or something like that...

SweetBrenda
12-09-2004, 08:04 AM
Tequila Christmas Cake

cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup of brown sugar
Lemon juice
4 large

eggs
Nuts
1 bottle tequila
2 cups of dried fruit

Sample the tequila to check quality.
Take a large bowl,

check the tequila again.
To be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on

the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this

point it's best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup... just in case. Turn off the mixerer

thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the frigging fruit up off

floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver.

Sample the tequila to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Check the tequila. Now

shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. No wait..shtrain the lemon juice and shift your nuts. Add one table.

Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try

not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through
the window. Finish the

tequila and wipe counter with the cat.

MOBLEYC57
12-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Tequila

Christmas Cake

1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup of brown sugar
Lemon

juice
4 large eggs
Nuts
1 bottle tequila
2 cups of dried fruit

Sample the tequila to check quality.
Take a

large bowl, check the tequila again.
To be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat.

Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At

this point it's best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup... just in case. Turn off the mixerer

thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the frigging fruit up off floor.

Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the

tequila to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon

juice and strain your nuts. No wait..shtrain the lemon juice and shift your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of

sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.

Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through
the window. Finish the tequila and wipe

counter with the cat.
Ah, em, you wouldn't by any chance be one of those ladies that likes cooking in the

nudeness, would you, SweetyB?:whip: :drunk: :wub:

SweetBrenda
12-10-2004, 07:18 AM
Ah, em, you

wouldn't by any chance be one of those ladies that likes cooking in the nudeness, would you,

SweetyB?:whip: :drunk: :wub:Wouldn't you like to know...
But that is only for me to know and whom ever

Iam cooking for...:lovestruc
:POKE:

belgareth
12-10-2004, 07:27 AM
Cooking naked? While it sounds

interesting, the thought of splashing something hot on myself makes me shrink in fear.

MOBLEYC57
12-10-2004, 06:29 PM
Cooking naked?

While it sounds interesting, the thought of splashing something hot on myself makes me shrink in fear.

I'm wit'ya on the shrinking fear part, Bel. :twisted: Annnnnnnnnnnd I think it would be kind of niiiiiiiice

watching SweetB work her magic while her nakedness was on display! :lovestruc

Salute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :box:

MOBLEYC57
12-10-2004, 06:31 PM
Wouldn't you

like to know...
But that is only for me to know and whom ever Iam cooking for...:lovestruc
:POKE:Well

... I'd sat in that chair and watch, and let you cook fer me,SweetB!:whip: YesssssssssssssssssSiree! :wave:

P.S. Ah, you can cook can't'cha!? :blink: