PDA

View Full Version : first post with one question

ccardi
12-23-2003, 02:14 PM
New to the

board and just wanted to recount a story I had from the other night. I\'ve been using AE for about a year and

don\'t use it that often but have found that it works pretty well with me. I had a work christmas party sat night

and decided to use some. I used 5 drops, 1 behind each ear, 1 under chin, 1 on back of neck, and one split between

wrists. Here\'s how my night went.

I walk into the party and start talking to the boss and my district manager

comes over and she starts telling me how good I look tonight and starts rubbing my shirt and tells me that I have to

stay away from her otherwise her husband will start getting jealous. From that point on, every time I walked by her

she would start rubbing my shirt.

Next my buddy brought his new girlfriend that I never met and within 5

minutes of talking to me she\'s telling how cute I am and that she has all these girls that she wants to introduce

me to.

I had a coworker\'s wife tell me that I was adorable and that she wanted to set me up with one of her

two daughters.

At the end of the night, a girl was leaving with her boyfriend, came over gave me a huge hug and

would not let go of my hand for a very uncomfortable long time and was looking directly into my eyes with one of

those looks. Now maybe thats not too strange but I\'ve hung out with her before and she has never acted like that

around me.

Another girl asked me straight out to go home with her.

And another coworker called me on the way

home and asked me to come to her house.

This can\'t all be me, actually I know its not. I guess a little bit

of AE and some alcohol goes a long way.

Now for my question. I\'m 23 years old, I would say I\'m a good

looking guy 6\'0 185 lbs. with an athletic build. I like how AE works but I feel like it brings me more friendly

hits then anything and I want to try something new. I was thinking about the AE+NPA combo, NPA or PI alone, but I

wanted others opinions. Thanks.

abductor
12-23-2003, 03:00 PM
Currently I am using 50/50 SOE:NPA it is like AE mones but with NPA secrets.. Works well with my wife, we make a

romantic dinner and after this.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif and I also noticed a good result with my female friends too. I

cover this mix with Hugo Boss - Spirits.

Ian_C
12-23-2003, 04:28 PM
I\'m

sort of confused Ccardi, you say that AE/m does little for you except bring you \'friendly\' hits, but from your

stories regarding that Christmas party it sounds like the women were incredibly into you - one even asked you right

out to go home with her! Am I missing something here?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5 drops? Hmm, just goes to show I\'ve got a lot more

experimenting to do, did you work up to such an ammount after having few results with, say, one or two drops? I

recieved very encouraging results with one drop, but am always curious as to how well phereomones serve others, and

in what quantities etc.

ccardi
12-23-2003, 04:34 PM
I

started out with 2-3 drops for probably the first 10 times I used AE and then eventually worked my way up to 5. I

don\'t have a problem getting girls either way thats why sometimes I don\'t know if its the mones or not. From

what I read on the forum and the site, its usually subtle hits that you need to take advantage of. The reason why I

want to try other stuff is cause I\'ve read of the success people have had with other mones and just want to find

out if there are mones that will work even better for me.

Friendly1
12-23-2003, 05:01 PM
The

firm, prolonged handshake and extended eye contact were clear signs that the girl wanted you. The phone and the

blatant offer from the other two were also clear signs. You pretty much could have had any of the women there who

were showing interest.

Your restraint is admirable, but if you are looking for sexual hits, you just had a

cluster of them.

ccardi
12-23-2003, 05:24 PM
friendly1, I only stayed away from acting cause it was a work situation and I didn\'t want to make for an

uncomfortable working environment.

I feel like AE works better in these settings when I already know the people.

I\'m not sure how well it has worked for me at a bar or a club when I\'m trying to meet new people. I\'ve

never kept track of when I\'ve worn it or not, but I don\'t remember anything being to unusual.

Friendly1
12-23-2003, 05:30 PM
I

have been wondering about that prolonged exposure effect myself. I do seem to make better progress if I get to know

the ladies over a period of time. I get the impression that they start to anticipate my presence. Women frequently

initiate contact with me (from rubbing up against me while I dance with other women to just running their hands on

my arms if we are talking). I get better contact from women who have been exposed to me (to the pheromonic cloud)

at least a couple of times.

Did I read a thread here where people speculated on whether the pheromones have an

addicting effect on targets? I\'m fairly sure they are addictive to the wearer. At least, I feel naked if I

don\'t dab on something.

When I am with my relatives, I have to remind myself NOT to wear the pheromones (lots

of young kids in the family).

MadMaxx
12-24-2003, 05:38 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
New to the board and just wanted to recount a story

I had from the other night. I\'ve been using AE for about a year and don\'t use it that often but have found

that it works pretty well with me. I had a work christmas party sat night and decided to use some. I used 5 drops,

1 behind each ear, 1 under chin, 1 on back of neck, and one split between wrists. Here\'s how my night went.

I

walk into the party and start talking to the boss and my district manager comes over and she starts telling me how

good I look tonight and starts rubbing my shirt and tells me that I have to stay away from her otherwise her husband

will start getting jealous. From that point on, every time I walked by her she would start rubbing my shirt.

Next my buddy brought his new girlfriend that I never met and within 5 minutes of talking to me she\'s telling

how cute I am and that she has all these girls that she wants to introduce me to.

I had a coworker\'s wife tell

me that I was adorable and that she wanted to set me up with one of her two daughters.

At the end of the night, a

girl was leaving with her boyfriend, came over gave me a huge hug and would not let go of my hand for a very

uncomfortable long time and was looking directly into my eyes with one of those looks. Now maybe thats not too

strange but I\'ve hung out with her before and she has never acted like that around me.

Another girl asked me

straight out to go home with her.

And another coworker called me on the way home and asked me to come to her

house.

This can\'t all be me, actually I know its not. I guess a little bit of AE and some alcohol goes a long

way.

Now for my question. I\'m 23 years old, I would say I\'m a good looking guy 6\'0 185 lbs. with an

athletic build. I like how AE works but I feel like it brings me more friendly hits then anything and I want to try

something new. I was thinking about the AE+NPA combo, NPA or PI alone, but I wanted others opinions. Thanks.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Are you clinically insane?

A night like you described above,

and you want to try something better??? LIKE WHAT??? I don\'t think I have ever heard of such a night from anyone

using anything! Those hits were too \"friendly\" for you and not \"sexual\" enough??? What do want, to be raped

right at the party next time? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

ccardi
12-24-2003, 08:03 AM
I guess

I wasn\'t clear in my first post but said in a later post that I think AE/m works better for me in a setting where

I already know the people and they are fairly comfortable with me already. I want to try something new for when I

go to the bars and don\'t know anyone. I don\'t know, maybe I\'m insane.

MadMaxx
12-24-2003, 08:10 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I guess I wasn\'t clear in my first post but said

in a later post that I think AE/m works better for me in a setting where I already know the people and they are

fairly comfortable with me already. I want to try something new for when I go to the bars and don\'t know anyone.

I don\'t know, maybe I\'m insane.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think we all are.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif