PDA

View Full Version : The Edge and Waitress - Shocker

Icarus
12-22-2003, 01:36 PM
Aha! I

know I said that I wouldn\'t be wearing pheromones anymore... well, as much... um... ok, they\'re kinda

addictive.

The havok and hilarity one can create by tapping the VNO of the unsuspecting never ceases to

amuse and amaze me.

My approach, of late, has been somewhat minimalistic. I have been favoring this

frugality over my previous wanton \'shotgunning\' method - peppering my stink-centres with various combinations

of fancy potions with equally silly names. \"The Screaming Wonder in the name of Steve\" was one of my

favourites. My recording of these experiences was rather haphazard at best. Who can forget the gentle

mooing of my return from Egypt? Actually.. who can remember it?

Exactly! It was too long! Too

random... Too much.

So I\'m being sensible with my collection, and savoring every moment. For now, TE

(using Boss in Motion as a cover) has been my bedtime battleax. The most alarming result being that which I am

about to recount.

Today, being as I am a lazy git when it comes to huge capitalist festivals, I was doing my

Christmas Shopping. Joy of Joys. I put on just one little spray of TE, spread over both armpits and a little on my

neck. My shopping experience was as normal, shop assistants being as friendly as they can when they\'re inundated

with shoppers asking them for random, unheard of items that they believe they heard little Jimmy talking

about with his friends.
I find that a gentle manner and charming smile work wonders in these situations. (life

tips 101)

Hokay... so I\'ve finished shopping, and I meet a friend (of the female and attractive genus -

joy of joys!) for a coffee to crown my achievements, relax my fraying tether, and appreciate some eyecandy whilst I

pour hot stimulant directly into my nervous system.

We had our coffees, we had our harmless flirting, we had

a jolly good old laugh about times past, present and possibly future. But so far, this is all par for the course,

and I\'m not really thinking about the TE that I\'m wearing, as it doesn\'t seem to matter now anyway. Then

things changed.
The waitress, carrying a full tray of coffees and whatnot, tripped behind me and dropped

everything and sorta fell over. I helped her stand then get everything picked up - she thanked me shyly then

scuttled off.

I (forgetting about Chemical Enhancement) put it merely down to chaos rules and the laws of

gravity. My female companion saw the westwise view, however, and told quite a different story: the waitress had

walked past me, eyes fixed upon me, until I gesticulated quite wildly (I was telling an anecdote about my weekend,

where a midget had pretended to box with me as my friends and I had walked between bars. Odder and odder, my life

does get..) and she simply \'started\' and then fell over. Specatacular.

We made our goodbyes (kiss kiss

and other such pretentious stuff) but I stayed on, to finish my pot of tea and watch the world go by for a little

longer.

The slapstick waitress came and sat down in the chair opposite me, and then thanked me for helping

her pick the stuff up. Her name is Jessica. She\'s from London, but is studying here and is staying here until

the 23rd to work before going home for the festive season. She\'s just about finished her shift. She\'s never

dropped a tray of drinks before. She could have died of embarresment.

All of this, I knew within the first 3

minutes or so. I barely had a chance to say: \"Hello..I\'m Steve, no problem\"

But I did say it, so the

early conversation wasn\'t entirely one-sided.

She then established as to my relationship with my erstwhile

female companion, and was satisfied with my answer: \"Oh.. Nah, Courtney\'s just a good friend.. One of my

partners in crime.\" (I\'m quite aware that this sounds odd, but it had been a long(ish) day. She seemed

relieved, but did not push any further with that particular avenue of questioning. The subject of my availablity

seemed to have slipped past my new, rather ditzy, companion. I\'m a sucker for the flustered,

unfortunately.

She then drove the conversation around such topics as: How this job sucked; how this city was

cool; how nice my shoes were and how she was in need of a real man. Not a boy.

When faced with an

cute, enthusiastic young girl, with two-tone hair, a nose-stud and a smile that could melt the polar ice-caps: I did

the only thing a normal red-blooded male would do. Ran to the bathroom, a la John Travolta in Pulp

Fiction, to question myself and gather my thoughts. I hadn\'t bargained for this.

I was full of

caffiene, laden with gifts, full of testosterone and had continued my stay in the coffee shop with the express

purpose of watching these things happen to others. I also have a girlfriend. Moral dilemmas can seem amplified

tenfold when surrounded by men urinating. (or not, as the case may be. I think I was making them uncomfortable as I

stood at the side massaging my temples) It\'s not that I was considering infidelity. It\'s not that I was

considering considering it.

It\'s just the comtemplation of considering the consideration of desire.

Perhaps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regardless, this post has already gone on too

long, so I\'ll cut past the chase, straight to the rabbit: I returned, chatted a little longer, suggested we go

party at a groovy little Club called Caberet Voltaire early in next year, \"Cuz, I figure that you\'d dig

it.\" She seemed pleased, wrote her name and number on the back of my hand then hugged me from behind as she went

back to work, wishing me a merry christmas and a great new-year.

Speaking only from the empirical evidence

provided by the relatively unsensitive skin on my upper-back, she had nice breasts.

I then strolled back into

the unforgiving streets and was pleased to note that the snow had stopped.

Then I recalled that I was wearing

TE.

I can only call this a hit.

I\'m sleepy now. I\'ve got a few eMails to send, so

I\'ll be online for a little longer. Comments are welcome: do you think TE had anything to do with this

masquerade?

My feet hurt, also.

Steve

EXIT63
12-22-2003, 02:29 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gifuoY sevoL deR

Icarus
12-22-2003, 02:35 PM
Red

Loves Me... What does it all mean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
12-22-2003, 02:43 PM
It

means: !tahT llA uoY, aggiJ

(Thanks for the report.)

Holmes

Sexyredhead
12-22-2003, 02:44 PM
Well, duh! It\'s part of the whole redhead thing! If you don\'t love Steve, you can\'t be in the club, and we

attack you and dye your hair brown, or the even duller--BLONDE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So I think she just couldn\'t help herself. You\'re a good man to be so sympathetic.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
12-22-2003, 02:45 PM
FTR

and I are fighting over Ssssssstud. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

MadMaxx
12-23-2003, 03:55 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Aha! I know I said that I wouldn\'t be wearing

pheromones anymore... well, as much... um... ok, they\'re kinda addictive.

The havok and hilarity one can

create by tapping the VNO of the unsuspecting never ceases to amuse and amaze me.

My approach, of late, has been

somewhat minimalistic. I have been favoring this frugality over my previous wanton \'shotgunning\' method -

peppering my stink-centres with various combinations of fancy potions with equally silly names. \"The Screaming

Wonder in the name of Steve\" was one of my favourites. My recording of these experiences was rather haphazard at

best. Who can forget the gentle mooing of my return from Egypt? Actually.. who can remember it?

Exactly!

It was too long! Too random... Too much.

So I\'m being sensible with my collection, and savoring every moment.

For now, TE (using Boss in Motion as a cover) has been my bedtime battleax. The most alarming result being that

which I am about to recount.

Today, being as I am a lazy git when it comes to huge capitalist festivals, I was

doing my Christmas Shopping. Joy of Joys. I put on just one little spray of TE, spread over both armpits and a

little on my neck. My shopping experience was as normal, shop assistants being as friendly as they can when

they\'re inundated with shoppers asking them for random, unheard of items that they believe they heard

little Jimmy talking about with his friends.
I find that a gentle manner and charming smile work wonders in these

situations. (life tips 101)

Hokay... so I\'ve finished shopping, and I meet a friend (of the female and

attractive genus - joy of joys!) for a coffee to crown my achievements, relax my fraying tether, and appreciate some

eyecandy whilst I pour hot stimulant directly into my nervous system.

We had our coffees, we had our harmless

flirting, we had a jolly good old laugh about times past, present and possibly future. But so far, this is all par

for the course, and I\'m not really thinking about the TE that I\'m wearing, as it doesn\'t seem to matter now

anyway. Then things changed.
The waitress, carrying a full tray of coffees and whatnot, tripped behind me and

dropped everything and sorta fell over. I helped her stand then get everything picked up - she thanked me shyly

then scuttled off.

I (forgetting about Chemical Enhancement) put it merely down to chaos rules and the laws of

gravity. My female companion saw the westwise view, however, and told quite a different story: the waitress had

walked past me, eyes fixed upon me, until I gesticulated quite wildly (I was telling an anecdote about my weekend,

where a midget had pretended to box with me as my friends and I had walked between bars. Odder and odder, my life

does get..) and she simply \'started\' and then fell over. Specatacular.

We made our goodbyes (kiss kiss and

other such pretentious stuff) but I stayed on, to finish my pot of tea and watch the world go by for a little

longer.

The slapstick waitress came and sat down in the chair opposite me, and then thanked me for helping her

pick the stuff up. Her name is Jessica. She\'s from London, but is studying here and is staying here until the

23rd to work before going home for the festive season. She\'s just about finished her shift. She\'s never

dropped a tray of drinks before. She could have died of embarresment.

All of this, I knew within the first 3

minutes or so. I barely had a chance to say: \"Hello..I\'m Steve, no problem\"

But I did say it, so the

early conversation wasn\'t entirely one-sided.

She then established as to my relationship with my erstwhile

female companion, and was satisfied with my answer: \"Oh.. Nah, Courtney\'s just a good friend.. One of my

partners in crime.\" (I\'m quite aware that this sounds odd, but it had been a long(ish) day. She seemed

relieved, but did not push any further with that particular avenue of questioning. The subject of my availablity

seemed to have slipped past my new, rather ditzy, companion. I\'m a sucker for the flustered,

unfortunately.

She then drove the conversation around such topics as: How this job sucked; how this city was

cool; how nice my shoes were and how she was in need of a real man. Not a boy.

When faced with an cute,

enthusiastic young girl, with two-tone hair, a nose-stud and a smile that could melt the polar ice-caps: I did the

only thing a normal red-blooded male would do. Ran to the bathroom, a la John Travolta in Pulp

Fiction, to question myself and gather my thoughts. I hadn\'t bargained for this.

I was full of

caffiene, laden with gifts, full of testosterone and had continued my stay in the coffee shop with the express

purpose of watching these things happen to others. I also have a girlfriend. Moral dilemmas can seem amplified

tenfold when surrounded by men urinating. (or not, as the case may be. I think I was making them uncomfortable as I

stood at the side massaging my temples) It\'s not that I was considering infidelity. It\'s not that I was

considering considering it.

It\'s just the comtemplation of considering the consideration of desire. Perhaps.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regardless, this post has already gone on too long, so I\'ll

cut past the chase, straight to the rabbit: I returned, chatted a little longer, suggested we go party at a groovy

little Club called Caberet Voltaire early in next year, \"Cuz, I figure that you\'d dig it.\" She seemed

pleased, wrote her name and number on the back of my hand then hugged me from behind as she went back to work,

wishing me a merry christmas and a great new-year.

Speaking only from the empirical evidence provided by the

relatively unsensitive skin on my upper-back, she had nice breasts.

I then strolled back into the unforgiving

streets and was pleased to note that the snow had stopped.

Then I recalled that I was wearing TE.

I can only

call this a hit.

I\'m sleepy now. I\'ve got a few eMails to send, so I\'ll be online for a little

longer.

Comments are welcome: do you think TE had anything to do with this masquerade?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I would say the TE probably had nothing to do with it whatsoever.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, I\'m a believer. I\'d say no doubt.