PDA

View Full Version : First Post with Questions

Chris
12-21-2003, 11:17 PM
Hi, this is my

first post to the board, but not my first visit. I have been reading these boards sporadically for a few months and

even made a purchase based on posts I read.

My first purchase was the Beginner set with TE/m and SOE gel samples.

Probably not the best choice for me.

My question for you guys relates to my lack of results and the possibility

that I\'m using the wrong mones. I used TE/m for about a month, but didn\'t achieve my desired results. I

tried a variety of application points with dabs and sprays. One thing I noticed is that the more I apply the more

hostile and aggressive other males are towards me and the more aggressive I was towards others. I even noticed my

alpha friend had some hostility towards me when I used 4 dabs; and 2 sprays was enough to get me into numerous

fights with strangers. (I got kicked out of a party by 5 guys when I wore that much) It seemed that TE alone did

more to aggrevate people than anything else. My best results came from wearing 2 dabs of TE on my chest covered

with Old Spice body spray and then about 1/2 a SOE gel pack spread evenly behind my ears, neck, and wrists. When I

wore this to a party I got more ass presentations than I ever had. The whole night girls noticed me, lots of

flirting, and many girls came right up and danced with me. I also noticed that guys wanted to be around me and were

very friendly.

After reading numerous posts I\'m beginning to question whether or not I am a lone wolf or an

alpha male with too much natural -none production. I don\'t look the part of a rugged, Clint Eastwood type, but I

still find people don\'t approach me, male or female. Don\'t mistake my words, I still have plenty of friends,

but I find people aren\'t always outgoing and chatty around me and females are often defensive. Since I mentioned

I don\'t look like Clint Eastwood, I\'ll describe myself. I\'m a 19 y/o college student, 5\'7\", no facial

hair, brown hair, brown eyes, 135lbs, muscular/athletic build (or as much as a 135 pounder can be, but don\'t mess

with me because I bench 245lbs and know Tae Kwon Do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif), I consider

myself above average in looks (not a model though),I\'ve gotten compliments from females on my posture and nice

chest.

When I first bought mones I thought I needed -none to make myself a macho, rugged, alpha male to attract

females. My reason for this was based on past experiences in high school were girls would tell me I was

\'cute\'. Which I interpreted as shy, non-masculine, not dominant enough, or whatever reason for not attracting

females.

I\'m looking to make another mone purchase in hopes of changing my personal aura from a

non-approachable, short, non-dominate male to someone that is more approachable, alpha, and liked by everyone. I

don\'t lack confidence or social skills, I just find people many people aren\'t friendly towards me.

So

I\'m open for suggestions, criticisms, questions, anything. I don\'t have lots of money to spend because I\'m

a college student, so I\'m hoping I can get away with 1 or 2 new products to find my ideal combo.

Chris
12-21-2003, 11:21 PM
I wanted to

add one more thought:

When in social situations with one or two friends I find that people will approach our

group and be more friendly and chatty towards my friends than myself. (even people that I know) And that they will

talk to me in a different tone/demeanor than others. Almost less-chatty, more defensive, sometimes nervous.

Sagacious1420
12-21-2003, 11:56 PM
Hey

Chris-

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like TE works for you, but you just don\'t need very much. You may want

to consider adding WAGG to your arsenal.

koolking1
12-22-2003, 08:49 AM
you

might look at your own \"body lauguage\" as well. It\'s important and from what you are saying it may be your

only problem.

Chris
12-22-2003, 10:21 AM
I\'m not

sure if intimidation is the approach I am looking for. I was looking to have a more friendly, but still dominant

alpha male aura. I want to be the alpha male because of respect not because of fear. With TE/m alone I did get

sexual hits, but I got so many negative responses including threats and fights with males. Of course, this happens

without any mones, but not as frequently. Being thrown out of social gatherings for not doing anything isn\'t

something I want to repeatedly happen. It makes it difficult to have fun with your friends. Maybe the way to

sexual hits and desire from females is to intimidate and dominate other males? Actually, that makes sense, the most

alpha male has the most female relationships. But how to I make myself dominant, but still approachable by

others?

I\'m definantly interested in changing/perfecting my body language. Lately I\'ve been watching

others and social interactions and how their body language plays a major role. I know when I walk into a room

I\'m so confident that people notice me. Yeah a guy my size gets noticed! Guys avoid eye contact and females

look at me with desire. I also notice people sometimes get nervous or intimidated around me. A large portion of

this is probably my body language. I\'m not sure what I\'m doing to give off this don\'t approach me,

intimidating image. I try to smile as much as possible.

Is it possible that my natural -none level is so

high that people avoid me out of fear?

Chris
12-22-2003, 02:11 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Sounds like TE works for you, but you just don\'t

need very much. You may want to consider adding WAGG to your arsenal.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'m not sure if TE is working for me. I am considering WAGG, aswell as AE/m. I like the

idea of having 3 mones in one product and I could mix AE with TE to get more none. However, lately I\'ve been

thinking that my -none level is too high and that I need something to \'take the edge off\' so to speak. So

WAGG sounds like a good choice. The WAGG success stories seem to come from bigger, more macho guys that don\'t

have a problem getting respect and noticed. I\'m not sure that a sensitive, great guy, approach will work for me

because of my size and looks.

Please keep the suggestions and criticisms coming. Thanks.

CptKipling
12-22-2003, 03:44 PM
Sounds

as though TE and SOE were working out for you, maybe you should get SOE oil.

Sagacious1420
12-22-2003, 07:43 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Sounds like TE works for you, but you just don\'t need very much. You may

want to consider adding WAGG to your arsenal.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m not sure if

TE is working for me. I am considering WAGG, aswell as AE/m. I like the idea of having 3 mones in one product and

I could mix AE with TE to get more none. However, lately I\'ve been thinking that my -none level is too high and

that I need something to \'take the edge off\' so to speak. So WAGG sounds like a good choice. The WAGG

success stories seem to come from bigger, more macho guys that don\'t have a problem getting respect and noticed.

I\'m not sure that a sensitive, great guy, approach will work for me because of my size and looks.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well, I\'ve had great success from including WAGG in my mixes. I suffer

from the lone wolf/Clint Eastwood effect and I\'m definitely not a huge muscle bound type of guy, but then again

neither is Clint Eastwood, huh. I\'m tall and thin, but my facial features are kinda \"hard\", for lack of a

better word, and I\'m not really a smiley kinda guy. I\'m a pretty good looking guy, I suppose, so I don\'t

have a problem getting noticed by the ladies, but I wouldn\'t say that I get a lot of respect from guys for being

macho. Adding none has helped in the male respect department, but including nol and WAGG seems to help because I

don\'t get any challenging from guys since I\'m not a big guy. Make sense? Lots of none alone only

causes problems w/ other men, so I\'ve had to find mixes that are well rounded.

In your case, if you tend to

bulk up easily and considering your age, you probably produce plenty of none. Especially considering the reactions

you\'ve been getting from higher doses of none from the pheros. It seems that lower doses of none have given you

pretty good results, though. An AE/SOE/WAGG combo might work well for you.

Friendly1
12-22-2003, 08:01 PM
You

definitely need to study up on body language. It\'s not the pheromones which make you the leader of the pack.

It\'s how you conduct yourself around other guys. If you can find Lillian Glass\' book on body language

(it\'s called I KNOW WHAT YOU\'RE THINKING), buy it. Another good book to read is READING PEOPLE by Jo-Ellan

Dimitrius and Mark Mazzarella. Don\'t mess with Julian Fast. Susan Qulliam\'s BODY LANGUAGE SECRETS book has a

lot of group dynamics stuff. Very good read.

Learn to be submissive to other guys when you don\'t stand to

lose anything. Intimidation is the art of not being submissive.

Chris
12-22-2003, 08:31 PM
I hope I

wasn\'t coming across as beligerant or close-minded. I\'m definantly considering purchasing WAGG to add to a

mix. I\'m still not sure what \'hard\' facial features are and whether or not I have them, or if I am truly a

lone wolf. It could be my body language.

I did get my best results when I added a large quantity of SOE; probably

1/2 of a gel pack. A combo that gives respect from males without challenging is what I\'m after.

AE/SOE/WAGG

sounds like a good combo.

Chris
12-22-2003, 08:40 PM
Thanks for

the book suggestions. I will look into them.

Learn to be submissive to other guys when you don\'t stand to lose anything. Intimidation is the art of not being

submissive.

Why would I want to be submissive? In grade/high

school I was always the smallest guy and I took lots of crap and bullying. I was 4\'10\" my freshmen year of

highschool. If you can imagine how much abuse I took. Now that I\'m somewhat bigger and a lot stronger I\'m

not submissive by any means. Which sometimes is a problem.

Sagacious1420
12-22-2003, 09:31 PM
I\'m still not sure what \'hard\' facial

features are and whether or not I have them...

Are you familiar w/

some of Clint Eastwood\'s old westerns (The Good, Bad and the Ugly or Fist Full of Dollars) or Dirty Harry movies?

AzMike
12-22-2003, 10:08 PM
My question for you guys relates to my lack of

results and the possibility that I\'m using the wrong mones. I used TE/m for about a month, but didn\'t achieve

my desired results. I tried a variety of application points with dabs and sprays. One thing I noticed is that

the more I apply the more hostile and aggressive other males are towards me and the more aggressive I was towards

others. I even noticed my alpha friend had some hostility towards me when I used 4 dabs; and 2 sprays was enough to

get me into numerous fights with strangers. (I got kicked out of a party by 5 guys when I wore that much) It seemed

that TE alone did more to aggrevate people than anything else. My best results came from wearing 2 dabs of TE on my

chest covered with Old Spice body spray and then about 1/2 a SOE gel pack spread evenly behind my ears, neck, and

wrists. When I wore this to a party I got more ass presentations than I ever had. The whole night girls noticed

me, lots of flirting, and many girls came right up and danced with me. I also noticed that guys wanted to be around

me and were very friendly.

Only 2 sprays of TE got you into

\"numerous fights with strangers\"??? I\'ve used 6-8 sprays of TE at a fitness club, where about 2/3 of the

people are males, and have had no problems with any of the guys there. In fact, I\'ve observed no unusual

reactions from anybody, male or female, at the gym, while wearing 6-8 sprays of TE. Not dabs or drops, but

SPRAYS.

Can anyone explain this?

AzMike

Friendly1
12-22-2003, 11:09 PM
Why would I want to be submissive? In grade/high

school I was always the smallest guy and I took lots of crap and bullying.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

When I was ten years old, I regularly got into fights with teenagers. Got my butt whipped

every time. By the time I was thirteen, everyone was afraid of me because I carried a big knife, knew how to use

it, and was more than willing to do so.

I have learned how to be submissive to other men when I have nothing to

lose. People like me now. People respect me now.

Fear is no substitute for respect. You want their respect.

The fact you felt terrorized when you were younger doesn\'t justify your terrorizing other people now (even if

it\'s only just borderline terrorizing).

When establishing social position, you have to be willing to make

tradeoffs. You cannot walk into every group and immediately become the dominant male. You\'ll find yourself

being thrown out of parties for no apparent reason if you try to be too assertive/aggressive.

MadMaxx
12-23-2003, 06:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font

My question for you guys relates to my lack of results and the possibility

that I\'m using the wrong mones. I used TE/m for about a month, but didn\'t achieve my desired results. I

tried a variety of application points with dabs and sprays. One thing I noticed is that the more I apply the more

hostile and aggressive other males are towards me and the more aggressive I was towards others. I even noticed my

alpha friend had some hostility towards me when I used 4 dabs; and 2 sprays was enough to get me into numerous

fights with strangers. (I got kicked out of a party by 5 guys when I wore that much) It seemed that TE alone did

more to aggrevate people than anything else. My best results came from wearing 2 dabs of TE on my chest covered

with Old Spice body spray and then about 1/2 a SOE gel pack spread evenly behind my ears, neck, and wrists. When I

wore this to a party I got more ass presentations than I ever had. The whole night girls noticed me, lots of

flirting, and many girls came right up and danced with me. I also noticed that guys wanted to be around me and were

very friendly.

Only 2 sprays of TE got you into \"numerous fights

with strangers\"??? I\'ve used 6-8 sprays of TE at a fitness club, where about 2/3 of the people are males, and

have had no problems with any of the guys there. In fact, I\'ve observed no unusual reactions from anybody, male

or female, at the gym, while wearing 6-8 sprays of TE. Not dabs or drops, but SPRAYS.

Can anyone explain

this?

AzMike

I think it\'s mostly body chemisty and

partly \"aura\" which is hard to change, since I think it comes from \"chemistry\". I do not look at all like

Friendly one, but had a similar problem. When I focused on -none, I recieved so much aggression from other males,

such as assholes intentionly running into me with their shoulders. I solved the problem by adding A1 and copulins to

my mix. This sorted things right out, I can up the -none quite a bit(though I don\'t usually), and as long as I

have a good base of the others, no guys mess with me. I noticed something fascinating which is similar to what

Friendly1 mentioned. On days when I have a certain \"strong\" signal. Two things happen together when I will go to

my favorite hang out club; no man will even look at me, let alone speak to me, even guys that I have known for

months and sometimes chat with, and at the same time I will detect 4-5 women sitting around drooling/lusting after

me...they can\'t help watching me, and a few women may ask me to dance, which doesn\'t usually happen. The

problem is, I don\'t know how to duplicate this \"signal\", because I think it is a combination of my phero

application and my natural pheros from working out or something. OR, maybe a bunch of women in my dance circle have

their periods synchronized and a bunch of them are at peak time????

franki
12-23-2003, 06:47 AM
such as assholes intentionly running into me with

their shoulders.

Sorry, that was me..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (I always do that in busy clubs..)

bjf
12-23-2003, 07:16 AM
Two things happen together when I will go to my

favorite hang out club; no man will even look at me, let alone speak to me, even guys that I have known for months

and sometimes chat with, and at the same time I will detect 4-5 women sitting around drooling/lusting after

me...they can\'t help watching me, and a few women may ask me to dance, which doesn\'t usually happen. The

problem is, I don\'t know how to duplicate this \"signal\", because I think it is a combination of my phero

application and my natural pheros from working out or something. OR, maybe a bunch of women in my dance circle have

their periods synchronized and a bunch of them are at peak time????

I have had this problem too. Maybe it is natural pheromone signature or maybe it is build up, that is the

variable. Its very confusing and annoying to say the least.

MadMaxx
12-23-2003, 07:29 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Two things happen together when I will go to my favorite hang out club; no

man will even look at me, let alone speak to me, even guys that I have known for months and sometimes chat with, and

at the same time I will detect 4-5 women sitting around drooling/lusting after me...they can\'t help watching me,

and a few women may ask me to dance, which doesn\'t usually happen. The problem is, I don\'t know how to

duplicate this \"signal\", because I think it is a combination of my phero application and my natural pheros from

working out or something. OR, maybe a bunch of women in my dance circle have their periods synchronized and a bunch

of them are at peak time????

I have had this problem too.

Maybe it is natural pheromone signature or maybe it is build up, that is the variable. Its very confusing and

annoying to say the least.

Being avoided like the plague by all

males is maybe \"confusing\" as you put it; however, I don\'t find it \"annoying\" to have several women

soaking themselves over me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MadMaxx
12-23-2003, 07:33 AM
</font><blockquote><font

such as assholes intentionly running into me with their shoulders.

<hr

Sorry, that was me.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

(I always do that in busy clubs..)

Just curious, do you have a

life outside the forum? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I see your face more often than anyone

else I \"know\"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
12-23-2003, 07:34 AM
The

inconsistency is conusing and annoying. Not being able to replicate those awesome results every time out.

I

could give a sh-t whether men make eye contact with me or not.

MadMaxx
12-23-2003, 07:50 AM
The inconsistency is conusing and annoying. Not

being able to replicate those awesome results every time out.

I could give a sh-t whether men make eye contact

with me or not.

Okay, I got you now. I think we\'re

actually on the same wavelength. Most of the guys on my scene I want nothing to do with anyway, but sometimes I

regret the non-involvement from the 2-3 who are sort of supposed to be my \"buddies\". I\'ll tell you a secret;

I think I can \"replicate\" this signal, but I don\'t like to, for health reasons. I have this product which

contains massive quantities of Horny Goat Weed and Tribulus, which boost you T-levels. Every time I tried it, I got

the results I mentioned. However, there are problems. For example, it gives me increased hair loss, and it puts me

in a bad mood and makes me want to kill people. So.....I don\'t use it anymore....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bjf
12-23-2003, 08:01 AM
Yea, we are on

the exact same wavelength.

Now with this product, you got fear from guys, but what results did you get from

women?

Just curious, I would never do anything that causes hair loss. The ends don\'t justify the means.

Obviously you feel the same way.

MadMaxx
12-23-2003, 08:06 AM
Yea, we are on the exact same wavelength.

Now

with this product, you got fear from guys, but what results did you get from women?

Just curious, I would never

do anything that causes hair loss. The ends don\'t justify the means. Obviously you feel the same way.

<hr

As I mentioned, women would sit on the bar stools looking like they were

soaking themselves, and would drill holes in me with their eyes while I was dancing(or sitting), and then when they

got a chance they would practically launch themselves on me and ask me to dance. On a typical night I get asked to

dance zero times, but when I used that stuff I would get asked 4-5 times.

bjf
12-23-2003, 08:24 AM
cool, so it

had a storng affect on both sexes.

Did you work out as well with it, or you just pop the capsule?

MadMaxx
12-23-2003, 08:44 AM
cool, so it had a storng affect on both

sexes.

Did you work out as well with it, or you just pop the capsule?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I would work out a day a two later to prevent myself from killing someone. There is NO doubt in

my mind that these herbs work. Another \"side effect\" was on amazingly oily forehead like when you are a

teenager; maybe oilier.

franki
12-23-2003, 08:58 AM

Just curious, do you have a life outside the

forum? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yes,

on other forums as well..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MadMaxx
12-23-2003, 09:02 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Just curious, do you have a life outside the forum?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yes, on

other forums as well..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Good one.

Chris
12-23-2003, 11:28 AM
Yeah I

understand. There are situations were there is no reason to fight or get aggrevated. Most of the time I remain

calm and walk away. If I do it correctly and show that I\'m truly the stronger person, girls will follow me

elsewhere.

The incident at the party happened so fast and it was more self defense than me instigating a fight

with 5 big guys. It was a combination of me wearing too much -none and getting all the attention from the ladies

that pissed them off.

Oh, and I don\'t terrorize people.

Friendly1
12-23-2003, 05:16 PM
\"Terrorize\" is probably too strong a word, particularly in this day and age. But if people react to you the

way you describe, you might be amazed to learn what they think (and say) about you.

Even without the pheromones I

can bring an entire room filled with dozens of people to silence. I\'ve done it on numerous occasions. You

don\'t simply make an entrance, you intrude and take control over the situation. Crowds are relatively easy to

control. Mobs are impossible to control.

And the odd (or fascinating) thing is that I don\'t look like the

typical dominant male. I am at best 5\'7\" and I weight about 170 pounds. I am a little overweight. But I

intimidate people. I am naturally arrogant, and I have to make a conscious effort to be friendly and outgoing. I

remind myself at every opportunity that how I treat people says far more about me than what I actually say.

Since

I learned that lesson, I have found people are very cooperative, very friendly, very warm.

Adding pheromones (in

my OD-guaranteed blast-em-fast doses) makes life more fun and interesting. Men who are twice my size slink away

from me as I approach. It\'s amazing. They lower their voices, look down deferentially, and speak to me

politely.

Maybe I just really run into a lot of nice guys. I\'ll accept the politeness, because I know that

if I allow myself to be perceived as a threat, they will react accordingly.

So, yes, be submissive on occasion.

It doesn\'t hurt you. It gives you a power over others that will open your eyes when you learn how to use

it.

Always be the one to make the choice.

abductor
12-24-2003, 02:50 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Yes, on

Perhaps franki

is like me. Work in the IT area. I am connected the InterNet 16 hours per day.

MadMaxx
12-24-2003, 05:46 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Just

curious, do you have a life outside the forum? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr

Yes, on other forums as well.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr

Perhaps franki is like me. Work in the IT area. I am connected the

InterNet 16 hours per day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Franki does NOT have time to work! I am sure of it!

franki
12-24-2003, 05:48 AM
</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>

Just curious, do you have a life outside the

forum? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yes,

on other forums as well..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Perhaps franki

Franki does

NOT have time to work! I am sure of it!

In fact, for a lot of

internet professionals, networking on forums and instant messager is one of their most important work tasks...

MadMaxx
12-24-2003, 05:59 AM

Even without the pheromones I can bring an

entire room filled with dozens of people to silence. I\'ve done it on numerous occasions. You don\'t simply

make an entrance, you intrude and take control over the situation. Crowds are relatively easy to control. Mobs are

impossible to control.

And the odd (or fascinating) thing is that I don\'t look like the typical dominant male.

I am at best 5\'7\" and I weight about 170 pounds. I am a little overweight. But I intimidate people. I am

naturally arrogant, and I have to make a conscious effort to be friendly and outgoing. I remind myself at every

opportunity that how I treat people says far more about me than what I actually say.

Since I learned that lesson,

I have found people are very cooperative, very friendly, very warm.

Adding pheromones (in my OD-guaranteed

blast-em-fast doses) makes life more fun and interesting. Men who are twice my size slink away from me as I

approach. It\'s amazing. They lower their voices, look down deferentially, and speak to me politely.

Maybe I

just really run into a lot of nice guys. I\'ll accept the politeness, because I know that if I allow myself to

be perceived as a threat, they will react accordingly.

Mr.

Friendly, I think we have to talk more about your \"condition\"; like what the hell causes it? I\'ve had a

similar \"problem\" me whole life, though it isn\'t exactly the same. I\'m 5\'10\" and about 175 pounds;

fairly average in my opinion. I don\'t think I look like a physical threat, and I am not overly outgoing, loud, or

talkative. Anyway, I remember throughout my university career than many classmates would be initmidated by me. I

studied education and we used to have to design and teach sample lessons in class. I remember at the end of the year

other students telling me that when they planned their lessons, the professor never entered their mind, they were

asking themselves, \"what\'s Maxx going to find that\'s flawed about this lesson?\". Also, I\'ve had

friends/acquaintances tell me that they felt inferior/stupid whenever they were in my presence. However, I swear

would never consciously try to make people feel that way. Now, at my workplace most of the males want nothing to do

with me, and some women at my dance lessons are really intimidated by me. I don\'t think I look \"scary\"

physically, and I try to be smiley, gentle and polite. I\'ve concluded that some people just have an \"aura\"

which is beyond their control. People sometimes give advice like, \"smile more, blah, blah, blah....\" but it\'s

all futile.

What are your thoughts on your situation and/or mine?

MadMaxx
12-24-2003, 06:02 AM
</font><blockquote><font

/>
</font><blockquote><font

Yes, on

Perhaps franki

Franki does

NOT have time to work! I am sure of it!

In fact, for a lot of

internet professionals, networking on forums and instant messager is one of their most important work tasks...

Is that merely

a statement of fact, or an admission of your \"career\"?

franki
12-24-2003, 06:04 AM
</font><blockquote><font

/>
</font><blockquote><font

Just

curious, do you have a life outside the forum? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr

Yes, on other forums as well.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr

Perhaps franki is like me. Work in the IT area. I am connected the

InterNet 16 hours per day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Franki does NOT have time to work! I am sure of it!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

In fact, for a lot of internet professionals, networking on forums and instant messager is

one of their most important work tasks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr

Is that merely a statement of fact, or an admission of your

\"career\"?

Maxx, I thought you knew by now I spend too

much time in front of the computer... need I say more.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Friendly1
12-24-2003, 12:00 PM
Mr. Friendly, I think we have to talk more about

your \"condition\"; like what the hell causes it?

I\'m not sure

I follow you. I have a problem with projecting a bad attitude. People frequently ask me why I\'m angry or upset

when I\'m just lost in thought. On the other hand, when I get really angry at someone, I project the anger all

over the place. And I have had a \"don\'t mess with me\" walk all my adult life. People comment on it

occasionally.

So, each day, I make a special effort to be light and friendly with people. Some days I do better

than others. When I\'m with women especially, I try to focus on enjoying their company.

But I don\'t think I

have an aura beyond my control. I just think I have to teach myself to project a different aura. We teach

ourselves to behave in certain ways as we grow older.

My \"don\'t mess with me\" aura stems from my childhood

and adolescence, when I hung with very nasty violent people. I learned to intimidate people from a distance. I

didn\'t realize for a long time that it made me alluring to girls. I went through a period where I kept wondering

why I wasn\'t attracting any attention. In fact, I was getting tons of it. I was just too ignorant to read the

signs.

I know better now. But I still have to control a lifetime of absent-mindedly blowing off strangers. I do

pretty good. Practice makes perfect.

EXIT63
12-24-2003, 01:54 PM
It\'s

probably the look in your eyes. Do you swing your arms when you walk?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
12-24-2003, 02:00 PM
nasty violent people

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

who said bad awful things?

Holmes

Elana
12-24-2003, 02:23 PM
It\'s probably the look in your eyes. Do you

swing your arms when you walk? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

koolking1
12-24-2003, 03:30 PM
I\'ve

noticed that other men are pretty much polite to me when I wear them except for one instance: I was at an old

workplace and this guy came in as one of his friends (female) also works there. This guy got really steamed at me -

said \"you only work here because of the women\" out of nowhere and it wasn\'t a good-natured remark - (not

true, but I did enjoy the women customers - my coworkers weren\'t of interest to me due to looks and for other

reasons). This guy was quite visibly upset with me - reminded me of a sort of low level mob type, a decidedly

\"A\" type male. He really made me take notice. He came back several times afterwards but never said anything

else but would sorta glare at me. I almost always wear APC so that was what he scented.

Sagacious1420
12-24-2003, 04:22 PM
Envy

raises it\'s ugly head! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

MadMaxx
12-24-2003, 08:18 PM
I\'ve noticed that other men are pretty much

polite to me when I wear them except for one instance: I was at an old workplace and this guy came in as one of his

friends (female) also works there. This guy got really steamed at me - said \"you only work here because of the

women\" out of nowhere and it wasn\'t a good-natured remark - (not true, but I did enjoy the women customers

- my coworkers weren\'t of interest to me due to looks and for other reasons). This guy was quite visibly upset

with me - reminded me of a sort of low level mob type, a decidedly \"A\" type male. He really made me take

notice. He came back several times afterwards but never said anything else but would sorta glare at me. I almost

always wear APC so that was what he scented.

That\'s pretty

intense. I could see that if you were using a lot of -none, but APC is pretty minimal on the -none is it not?

I\'ve noticed something; I think there are two ways to be alpha. The people in my environment probably see me that

way, but I am polite and kind to people, and respectful of their space. A lot of alphas that I observe are pure

assho!es. It has been my observation that it is the alpha type who are selfish and pure assho!es that are bothered

by the presence of another alpha and/or guy wearing -none. I know some alpha guys who are great; they are bigger

than me, obviously workout freaks and could crush me like a bug if they wanted to, but I get no hostility or

aggression from them whatsoever. My conclusion; an alpha male can be a great human being or an assho!e. Two genres

exist.