PDA

View Full Version : First night using AE/m

Ian_C
12-21-2003, 03:49 PM
Lo all,

I

recently decided to give this pheremone business a try, although I must admit in the past I saw it as being little

more than a stinky rip-off ( An episode of the cult U.K comedy Bottom in which they have amusing misadventures with

low quality phereomone sprays prob didn\'t help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ).

Anyway, I

read the forums extensivly and decided on Alter Ego, recieved it on Friday and tried it out for the first time last

night. Heeding the \'less is more\' approach, I used a single drop, spread behind both ears and the remaining

residue on my neck, then sprayed on some Paco Rabanne XS.

Met a friend in a bar late that night and didn\'t

notice any perceived change in him ( although we did have a good, flowing chat ), it\'s safe to say that the hits

occured when I least expected them. A lot more girls seemed to be \'aware\' of me, and one of them was smiling

over while talking to her friend like she was at Junior school, hehe, but I decided not to follow any of them up as

I hadn\'t seen this friend for a long time, and we had a lot to catch up on.

There was some of the

\'respect\' from other guys as well, the barman kept apologizing profusely for the quality of a drink that he

served me. Also, when I went to the toilets, the cubicle was taken up by someone who had retreated in there, away

from the noise, to have a mobile phone coversation. A guy at the urinals ( if he was also waiting for the cubicle I

would have understood his reaction ) seemed enraged by this, telling me \'you shouldn\'t have to take that from

him!\' as though it were a personal affront. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

To top it all

off, a big group of girls gathered behind where I was sitting for however long I was there, when I moved to a

different part of the bar they all slowly dispersed.

The only question now is; do I bump it up a notch to two

drops and risk OD or just carry on with what is obviously working for me?

Gossamer_2701
12-21-2003, 05:54 PM
Hey

Ian, welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
By all means, try 2 drops and play around a bit.

It never hurts to judge peoples reactions to different quantities applied in different places. That\'s how

you\'ll find what works /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and what doesn\'t

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I\'ve found that AE/m works best for me with one drop split

behind my ears and one between my wrists covered with two drops of SPMO.

Have fun experimenting

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Goss

Friendly1
12-21-2003, 07:41 PM
Don\'t be

afraid to OD. It sounds like you\'ve read enough here to know that it can turn a bad day worse, or a good day

bad. But you should probably pick a day to see how it plays out for you. Go shopping in a town you never plan to

visit again, or something.

Just leave your bad attitude at home, or the OD might get you into trouble.

CptKipling
12-22-2003, 04:04 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
An episode of the cult U.K comedy Bottom in which

they have amusing misadventures with low quality phereomone sprays prob didn\'t help

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Bottom was great!

Welcome to the forum.