PDA

View Full Version : Lack of self-confidence

keglius
12-21-2003, 10:34 AM
Hello!
I was

reading this forum for more than a month... I was still questioning should I try pheros or not until the last

friday. I was out with my two mates in the downtown and accidently came across two old female friends. We went to a

bar, but there were no table, so we waited for some time. And suddenly one gorgeous blonde with her friends came in

and also started to wait. I noticed her as she came in, because she was very pretty (according to my friends - 9.5

out of 10). Actually my dream girl (visually). She looked at me for a few times, but I haven\'t thought anything.

After about 15 minutes we got our table and same blonde with her friends got a table in the other corner of the bar.

The room wasn\'t large so I could watch her. After some minutes I looked at her and she started to wave slightly

with her hand. I was amazed... I just smiled to her. Well, me and my friends were having a nice evening... After

some time I went to a restroom. I opened the door and saw - that same girl. She was washing her hands, noticed me

and then looked at me and smiled really nice. I bet I could have got her. But... My self-confidence just gone that

time. Well, I coudn\'t say a word /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif When I got back, I watched

her all time... There were some more chances to go and chat with her... But I was completely confused and all my

self-confidence just gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I haven\'t had a chat with her and

haven\'t received her phone number:( Now I missed maybe the chance of the lifetime

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I felt really bad... and couldn\'t sleep all that night

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This is kind a strange. I don\'t have any confidence

problems when I socialize with average looking girls or with those who I don\'t have interest in. I\'m always

chatty, friendly and upbeat. But the problem is that when I met a girl who I really like (or who is really pretty),

all my self-confidence just disappears.

Here\'s some information about me. I\'m 17 years old, 6\'2

height and 176 lbs weight, blond haired guy. I\'m friendly and chatty person, but I have a lack of

self-confidence.

I have read that pheros could help to improve self-confidence and also psychological state

when socializing with nice girls. So the question is, which one of the products should I choose ? Which would be the

best option for me?

I heard some really good results with AE. What should I buy?

Thank you for your

time!
Have fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EXIT63
12-21-2003, 10:39 AM
It\'s a

proven fact that hot girls make guys stupid. Right CJ?

keglius
12-21-2003, 10:43 AM
Yeah... I

was a dumbass... I couldn\'t forgive me for that...

DrSmellThis
12-21-2003, 10:57 AM
When

I\'ve felt more at peace with myself, I\'ve started to feel more confident. Alone time seems good for that.

bjf
12-21-2003, 11:09 AM
If a 9.5, who

could have anybody she wants and constantly has guys drooling over her, is interested in you, who she has never even

spoke to, you have reason to have confidence.

Plus she waved at you... most women or men for that matter do not

just do something like that with everyone that tickles their fancy.

keglius
12-21-2003, 11:53 AM
DrSmellThis:

I\'ll try to do that... But now I\'m thinking which phero product should I try ? Any suggestions?

bjf:

Yeah... Now I can think sane... I think she really liked me and I would really get her now... But then something was

wrong...:/

DrSmellThis
12-21-2003, 12:05 PM
Some have

suggested WAGG.

keglius
12-22-2003, 09:30 AM
Has anyone

tried WAGG stand alone? I\'ve heard it could make yourself really depressed and this is that I don\'t need. So

still wondering... I need a product which could work pretty good on its own without mixing.

Icarus
12-22-2003, 11:45 AM
I found that

WAGG + SOE made me depressed... but AE + WAGG was great!

Dunno about standalone... I always see the desired

effects of WAGG as more of a suffix to other pheromones..

Maybe AE would be the best standalone?

I dunno,

don\'t let the number of posts fool ya. I\'m a monkey when it comes to this. A handsome monkey, but a monkey

nonetheless.

Steve

Sagacious1420
12-22-2003, 07:20 PM
keglius-
I find that WAGG, standalone or in a mix, tends to make ppl tell you very personal stuff. I think they

just feel very comfortable and trusting to give up such personal info to someone they hardly know. I\'ve never

experienced any depression from using WAGG, maybe it\'s just me though.

Steve-
Nothing personal man, but

I\'m confused about why WAGG+SOE makes you depressed, but WAGG+AE works OK. Both SOE and AE contain nol and

rone...the only difference is the presence of none in AE. Perhaps it\'s the none that works in the phero combo or

perhaps the difference is the amount of nol (and/or rone?) that differs in the two. I dunno, just food for thought.

Have you ever tried WAGG-n + SOE?

Icarus
12-23-2003, 01:45 AM
Yeah...

I\'m confused too! Guid post, however.

MadMaxx
12-24-2003, 07:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
keglius-
I find that WAGG, standalone or in a mix,

tends to make ppl tell you very personal stuff. I think they just feel very comfortable and trusting to give up

such personal info to someone they hardly know. I\'ve never experienced any depression from using WAGG, maybe

it\'s just me though.

Steve-
Nothing personal man, but I\'m confused about why WAGG+SOE makes you depressed,

but WAGG+AE works OK. Both SOE and AE contain nol and rone...the only difference is the presence of none in AE.

Perhaps it\'s the none that works in the phero combo or perhaps the difference is the amount of nol (and/or rone?)

that differs in the two. I dunno, just food for thought. Have you ever tried WAGG-n + SOE?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Why is everyone so confused? It\'s pretty simple. Things affect people

in different ways. Wagg makes me depressed and/or makes me want to kill people; go figure. Most other people love

it. Some people have problmes with A1; me, no problem. It\'s good for me and those around me.

Holmes
12-24-2003, 07:36 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
makes me depressed and/or makes me want to kill

people

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Don\'t knock depressed and angry. These qualities are

furtile breeding ground for celebrity.

Holmes