PDA

View Full Version : My first hit report

Friendly1
12-20-2003, 10:56 PM
I guess I should

contribute a little bit here so you all can get to know me. First, let me say that I don\'t think there is

anything special in this report. But it is typical of what I see when I dress well and wear pheromones.

I took a

date to a dance show tonight -- a Christmas dance recital. Attire was semi-formal (some people, mostly dancers,

were in formal attire). I bought a camel-hair blazer just for the occasion, wore black slacks, black shoes, and a

very nice (fitted) shirt and tie. I don\'t have the world\'s best physique, but I like fitted shirts. They

really make a man look firm and smooth.

I was wearing The Edge (two sprays on the chest, 1 spray on each arm) and

APC (1 dab on the top of my chest, 1 dab below the neck in back, 1 dab behind each ear). I covered the scents with

Amouage Dia (four sprays on chest, 1 on each arm).

My date and I sat next to a young couple. The girl kept

turning around to look me in the eye. She tried to be clever about it, but I caught her looking at me five times

before I stopped counting. I figured she was about 18, but later I saw her get up to dance and decided she was

probably younger than that. I stopped paying attention to her at that point (I admit I have trouble judging

people\'s ages).

There was good eye contact with several women at the dance show, and a few I\'ve never

talked to before came in for some contact. Brief hugs, etc. I don\'t know if they are normally that friendly or

not.

Later, my date and I went to a restaurant. We sat by ourselves for a while until a young waitress came by.

She took one look at me and turned to the table captain and said, \"I\'d like to take this table.\"

She gave

us good service, but since I was with someone she did not openly flirt.

My date knows I wear pheromones. She

does respond well to me but I am pretty sure that, since I have a good telephone rapport with her, that she is not

simply being taken in by the pheromonic attraction. That is, I feel we have gotten past initial attraction and are

building a relationship beyond that.

These are pretty tame hits compared to some that I get occasionally, but I

have noticed that The Edge does seem to make SOME women more willing to express an interest in me even when I am

with a woman. Or maybe I should say The Edge plus APC.

ToBeOrNotToBe
12-21-2003, 03:21 AM
4 sprays

of TE? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sagacious1420
12-21-2003, 03:23 AM
Wow! 4

sprays of TE + 3 dabs of APC! That\'s a major OD, my friend! Seriously, anyone get good hits from >.045 mg of

none before...especially from someone as young as 18 or younger? I mean a chick will look you up and down whether

interested or not. Don\'t you do the same? If you were at a rather average restaurant and the waitress decided

to take the table, it was probably because she thought you were likely a good tip in the making. Dressed nice w/ a

woman and appeared to be on a date. If she\'s an experienced waitress, she sees a good tip in the making. You

said yourself that she didn\'t flirt w/ you.

And as far as the 18 or less chick...well she\'s young and

she likely picked up on your OD from a distance, but nothing up close...based on your own report. Same goes for the

brief hugs...probably found you \"appealing\" from a distance, but once in close...nothing more came of it. It

can be very intimidating.

Now, your date may be attracted and intimidated at the same time. I might suggest

that you try a more resonable dose of TE and see what happens w/ this girl. Like no more than one spray, if even

that much. A few of dabs of APC on top of that may not do any harm.

In closing, I don\'t want you to think

that I\'m baggin\' on ya dude. I hope you see unbelievable success, I just don\'t think you\'re gonna find

it w/ such an outragious dosage, IMHO. Try cutting back on the dosage and see what happens.

oscar
12-21-2003, 08:58 AM
Friendly1,

Y\'know, it REALLY IS a small world! Yesterday evening I THOUGHT I got a whiff of someone wearing

an Amouage Dia/TE combination. What a COINCIDENCE! I think that there\'s a possibility that you and I dined on the

same continent last night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Seriously, that\'s WAY too much of

everything. Four sprays of TE and SIX sprays of Dia? I shudder to think of having to eat dinner in a restaurant

anywhere near someone wearing that much of EITHER Dia or TE, and the two combined must surely have been

overpowering. You may have gotten good service in order to get you out of there as soon as possible.

I think you

may need to step back and do a little self-evaluation on your own sense of smell. Even without the TE and APC you

would definitely have qualified as the \"Too Much Cologne Wearer Guy\" that\'s on that commercial, with SIX

sprays of Dia on.

Try cutting it back to 1 or 1 1/2 sprays of TE, and two sprays of Dia tops, and I think

you\'ll be happy you did.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bjf
12-21-2003, 09:39 AM
Is it possible that

people can wear more under a lot of layers of clothing, spread out around large surface area?

Perhaps the amount

of pheromones seaping through was a good amount.

One major thing you\'d have to worry about is serious BO as

things convert, especially if the clothes come off.

Friendly1
12-21-2003, 01:32 PM
As far as my

cover scents go, I\'ve asked women I know for honest feedback on numerous occasions. They tell me I am using the

right amount for their pleasure/comfort. One girl at work, who is happily married (so far as I know -- her husband

works at the same company), came to my office a few weeks ago after I had been relocated from her area and told me

she missed \"the smell\". I said, \"You mean, I smell too bad, or it\'s too strong?\" And she said, \"No, I

mean you smell great!\"

So, I attribute this to body chemistry. I\'m just one of those guys who needs more

sprays of the colognes.

As for the pheromone ODs, yeah, I\'ve read many of your threads here about that.

I\'ve got a reputation as a pretty laid-back person. So, I think I\'ve built up a tolerance to the various

effects. As far as the women go, I like the attention. I\'m not after the under-18 crowd (and last night\'s

girl was sitting right in front of me, next to my date). I am not in a steady relationship and want to meet someone

special. I have found that the pheromones bring women out of the woodwork if they are open to new possibilities.

Women who are in happy relationships are friendlier but they definitely pull back.

The only times I have had

complaints about serious BO were when I visited a niece of mine and after I changed a tire in the hot sun. My niece

was definitely repulsed by the pheromones (and I found some comfort here by reading similar reports on this forum).

After I changed the tire, I was getting some major sexual body language from the girl I was having lunch with (we

ended up dating for a while), but when I got back to the office another girl (20 year old) -- one who frequently

flirts with me and generally likes being around me -- told me as soon as I walked up to her that I stank.

I\'ve

just learned to go with the flow and watch body language, since most people won\'t open up and tell me if I stink

(although I did ask a couple of other women that day if I needed to clean up, and they said I smelled fine -- so I

figure it was a body chemistry thing again).

Friendly1
12-21-2003, 01:37 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
You may have gotten good service in order to get

you out of there as soon as possible.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

We had dinner after the dance

exhibition, which lasted 3 hours. By the time I hit the restaurant, my sprays were about 4-5 hours old. And

judging by the fact that the waitress spent quite a bit of time around my table after that incident, I am sure she

was not trying to get rid of me.

I have been experimenting with the pheromones for over a year. I\'ve gone

through a few OD experiences. They are bizarre experiences, to be sure. One day, I forget what I was wearing, but

I had a situation come up at work where I had to fix a lot of computers in a short time. It was because of a

mistake I had made. I went off the deep end (totally angry at myself). Just totally blew away anyone who tried to

talk to me. I finally put on some APC and my mood turned around completely. I was happy and laughing and very

relaxed. People were kind of taken back by the personality change, so I knew as soon as the APC calmed me down that

I had OD\'d on the first pheromone.

Friendly1
12-21-2003, 01:46 PM
I can give one

example of how body language tips me off to my scents. There is one store I occasionally visit where an older lady

who works in the men\'s colognes section will come over to talk with me. She always maintains a precise distance

from me. If I step toward her for any reason, she will back away immediately. It\'s like two magnets with the

same poles facing each other. I am sure she is overwhelmed by either my pheromones or my scent, but I cannot tell

which. The younger women will gravitate toward me and help me try on new colognes (and, yes, that may mean they are

giving me subtle hints -- but then, they work in a men\'s cologne department, so it\'s hard to say).

I

suppose I could just carry a jar of coffee beans with me and offer a whiff to anyone who gets put off by my

radiation....

MadMaxx
12-23-2003, 06:17 AM
Here is my two

cents. I definitely agree that you are OD\'ing. I have had experiences like you mention, where doing something

like changing the tire resulted in you reeking. If you weren\'t OD\'ing in the first place, you wouldn\'t reek

like filth just from doing that.

As for cologne, I support you on that one. People who OD on cologne really

bother me, BUT I wear as much cologne as you, or in some cases perfume(which is more concentrated), and people seem

to love it. I sometimes have my female students telling me that I smell amazing, so I don\'t think they would say

such a thing if I were one of these cologne OD guys. I think it is dependent on body chemistry but also the

cologne/perfume choice. I know colognes that are not suitable for me, and one-third the amount of one of them will

even make me sick when it is on me.

Having said that, maybe you can\'t smell.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Afterall, the TE application you are describing would make anyone

smell like BO from hell. Someday you will become more sensitive to it. I used to be like you, thinking 5 sprays of

heavy -none product was totally cool, but now I can really detect even much smaller doses, and I can understand how

women could be repulsed.

Friendly1
12-23-2003, 05:25 PM
Well, I should

make it clear that I have a very poor sense of smell. I rarely smell odors which make other people gag. On the

other hand, I have an incredible sense of taste. I can taste moisture in the air (and all that goes with it).

My

sense of taste is no help with these scents. That is why I often ask women for honest feedback on how I smell. I

can always step into a nearby restroom and wash off the doses.

Did get a bit of a surprise today. As I walked

into the office, our head sales guy commented on the power of my cologne. I asked if it was to strong and he

didn\'t give me a clear answer. He just said the ladies would know I was coming.

I didn\'t notice any

unusual reactions, but I did keep to myself most of the day. Was wearing a full gel pack of Scent of Eros and a few

sprays of Amouage Dia. Also had the usual four dabs of APC. I cannot see how to measure a third of a gel pack.

There seems to be so little gel in them.

Icarus
12-24-2003, 02:15 AM
Well, I should make it clear that I have a very

poor sense of smell. I rarely smell odors which make other people gag. On the other hand, I have an incredible sense

of taste. I can taste moisture in the air (and all that goes with it).

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I thought that your sense of taste was directly related to your sense of smell. The only

stuff your tongue can do on it\'s own is distinguish sweet, salty or sour.

(this is why children pinch their

noses when taking medicine, or why having a cold impacts your sense of taste..)

or perhaps I\'m just

babbling.

Steve

EXIT63
12-24-2003, 04:32 AM
Or maybe the lack

of one scent increases the power of the others. Like blind people who\'ve developed extraordinary sense of smell

and hearing. Dig?

MadMaxx
12-24-2003, 05:12 AM
Well, I should make it clear that I have a very

poor sense of smell. I rarely smell odors which make other people gag. On the other hand, I have an incredible

sense of taste. I can taste moisture in the air (and all that goes with it).

My sense of taste is no help with

these scents. That is why I often ask women for honest feedback on how I smell. I can always step into a nearby

restroom and wash off the doses.

Did get a bit of a surprise today. As I walked into the office, our head sales

guy commented on the power of my cologne. I asked if it was to strong and he didn\'t give me a clear answer. He

just said the ladies would know I was coming.

I didn\'t notice any unusual reactions, but I did keep to myself

most of the day. Was wearing a full gel pack of Scent of Eros and a few sprays of Amouage Dia. Also had the usual

four dabs of APC. I cannot see how to measure a third of a gel pack. There seems to be so little gel in them.

Geez...you\'re challenged in more than one way....can\'t

judge a third of a pack by eye?....so little gel in them? [censored], I spread a pack out over a few days or a week

and I can\'t figure out where to put the quarter of a pack that I am using at a time. I mean there are arms and

the neck, and then what??? Sure, I could put the whole pack on my whole upper body, but in my opinion SOE does NOT

smell nice...though some people think so. It reminds me of middle-aged man with cheap after shave on, and that is a

smell that does not suit me!

Anyway, keep OD\'ing....rock on dude.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Friendly1
12-24-2003, 05:19 AM
I thought that your sense of taste was directly

related to your sense of smell. The only stuff your tongue can do on it\'s own is distinguish sweet, salty or

sour.

The two senses are related. However, you taste flavors all

the time. That is how you know the difference between orange juice and milk, for example. I seem to be perpetually

congested, so my sense of taste has become more acute to compensate.

Friendly1
12-24-2003, 05:21 AM
Anyway, keep OD\'ing....rock on dude.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LOL! Well, the

only good OD is the OD which works for you. I\'m not sure about these gel packs yet.

koolking1
12-24-2003, 06:05 AM
the best use

I\'ve found for SOE gel packs is to put some on my girlfriend\'s skin between her nose and upper lip - she gets

a nice \"buzz\" off it.

EXIT63
12-24-2003, 09:51 AM
The best use

I\'ve found for SOE gel packs is to jam them into my 8 track player to keep it from double tracking.

Sagacious1420
12-24-2003, 09:54 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Well, I should make it clear that I have a very poor sense of smell. I

rarely smell odors which make other people gag. On the other hand, I have an incredible sense of taste. I can taste

moisture in the air (and all that goes with it).

I thought that

your sense of taste was directly related to your sense of smell. The only stuff your tongue can do on it\'s own

is distinguish sweet, salty or sour.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Flavor is a combination of

smell and taste, in the general sense (no pun intended /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif). We can

smell thousands of odorants, but only taste sweet, sour, salty, bitter and umami. You can still perceive taste

sensations in the absence of smell. I have demonstrated this fact to hundreds of students in classes I used to

teach. This subject is the foundation of my current book project.

Sagacious1420
12-24-2003, 10:00 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I thought that your sense of taste was directly related to your sense of

smell. The only stuff your tongue can do on it\'s own is distinguish sweet, salty or sour.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The two senses are related. However, you taste flavors all the time. That

is how you know the difference between orange juice and milk, for example. I seem to be perpetually congested, so

my sense of taste has become more acute to compensate.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Flavor is the

combination of smell and taste. Tactile sensations are not to be overlooked, as well. I have found that the

problem arises from semantics. That is, we commonly interchange the terms taste and flavor, w/out regard for the

role of smell. What most ppl refer to as taste is really a matter of flavor, the combination of two different

sensory mechanisms.

nonscents
12-24-2003, 10:05 AM
Flavor is a combination of smell and taste, in the

general sense (no pun intended ). We can smell thousands of odorants, but only taste sweet, sour, salty, bitter and

umami. You can still perceive taste sensations in the absence of smell. I have demonstrated this fact to hundreds of

students in classes I used to teach. This subject is the foundation of my current book project.

<hr

OK. I\'ll bite. What is \"umami\"?

And while we\'re at it, when

I was kid I was taught that sweet was sensed at the tip of the tongue, and other flavors at other locations on the

tongue. I\'ve recently read that this has been disproven. What is your stand on this?

Holmes
12-24-2003, 10:16 AM
Excessively bushy

eyebrows can definitely impede sense of taste. Take Emeril.

Holmes

Sagacious1420
12-24-2003, 10:23 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Flavor is a combination of smell and taste, in the general sense (no pun

intended ). We can smell thousands of odorants, but only taste sweet, sour, salty, bitter and umami. You can still

perceive taste sensations in the absence of smell. I have demonstrated this fact to hundreds of students in classes

I used to teach. This subject is the foundation of my current book project.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

And while we\'re at it, when I was kid I was

taught that sweet was sensed at the tip of the tongue, and other flavors at other locations on the tongue. I\'ve

recently read that this has been disproven. What is your stand on this?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Umami is savory, a Japanese term. A transliteration, actually. Probably the best example is MSG,

an amino acid originally isolated from sea kelp, iirc. It\'s role is not just as a taste sensation, loosely

speaking, it sends a signal to the stomach that causes the secretion of gastirc \"juices\". You can also

experience umami in things like meats, aged cheeses and mushrooms. For the most part, most ppl do perceive the

various taste sensations in localized areas of the tongue. Sweet at the tip, sour along the sides, salty down the

center, bitter and umami at the back. There are a variety of taste receptors on the tongue. They can all respond to

different taste sensations to varying degrees, but tend to be most reponsive to specific tastes. I have found

through practical application of these theories that you can pick up stray taste sensations in an area that

doesn\'t necessarily fit the theoretical model. No surprise there, really.

MysteriousMan
12-25-2003, 12:46 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Flavor is a

combination of smell and taste, in the general sense (no pun intended ). We can smell thousands of odorants, but

only taste sweet, sour, salty, bitter and umami. You can still perceive taste sensations in the absence of smell. I

have demonstrated this fact to hundreds of students in classes I used to teach. This subject is the foundation of my

current book project.

And while we\'re at it, when I was kid I was taught that sweet was sensed at the tip of the tongue, and other

flavors at other locations on the tongue. I\'ve recently read that this has been disproven. What is your stand on

this?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Umami is savory, a Japanese term. A transliteration,

actually. Probably the best example is MSG, an amino acid originally isolated from sea kelp, iirc. It\'s role is

not just as a taste sensation, loosely speaking, it sends a signal to the stomach that causes the secretion of

gastirc \"juices\". You can also experience umami in things like meats, aged cheeses and mushrooms. For the most

part, most ppl do perceive the various taste sensations in localized areas of the tongue. Sweet at the tip, sour

along the sides, salty down the center, bitter and umami at the back. There are a variety of taste receptors on the

tongue. They can all respond to different taste sensations to varying degrees, but tend to be most reponsive to

specific tastes. I have found through practical application of these theories that you can pick up stray taste

sensations in an area that doesn\'t necessarily fit the theoretical model. No surprise there, really.

<hr

Now to the practical use of umami: It is in this stuff chinese put in their

meals (don\'t know the English term). And it is the taste that lets you detect meat, as said in the quoted

posting.

MysteriousMan

(And isn\'t bitter one of the tastes the tongue can detect?)

Sagacious1420
12-25-2003, 02:55 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Flavor is a combination of smell and taste, in the

general sense (no pun intended ). We can smell thousands of odorants, but only taste sweet, sour, salty, bitter and

umami. You can still perceive taste sensations in the absence of smell. I have demonstrated this fact to hundreds of

students in classes I used to teach. This subject is the foundation of my current book project.

<hr

And while we\'re at it, when

I was kid I was taught that sweet was sensed at the tip of the tongue, and other flavors at other locations on the

tongue. I\'ve recently read that this has been disproven. What is your stand on this?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Umami is savory, a Japanese term. A transliteration, actually. Probably the

best example is MSG, an amino acid originally isolated from sea kelp, iirc. It\'s role is not just as a taste

sensation, loosely speaking, it sends a signal to the stomach that causes the secretion of gastirc \"juices\".

You can also experience umami in things like meats, aged cheeses and mushrooms. For the most part, most ppl do

perceive the various taste sensations in localized areas of the tongue. Sweet at the tip, sour along the sides,

salty down the center, bitter and umami at the back. There are a variety of taste receptors on the tongue. They can

all respond to different taste sensations to varying degrees, but tend to be most reponsive to specific tastes. I

have found through practical application of these theories that you can pick up stray taste sensations in an area

that doesn\'t necessarily fit the theoretical model. No surprise there, really.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
Now to the practical use of umami: It is in this stuff [MSG] chinese put in their meals (don\'t

know the English term). And it is the taste that lets you detect meat, as said in the quoted

posting.

MysteriousMan

(And isn\'t bitter one of the tastes the tongue can detect?)

<hr

Yes on both accounts. MSG is used commonly used as a \"flavor

enhancer\", especially useful in providing a savory experience in dishes that do not include meat. Bitter is also

a taste sensation. Some may confuse the two expereinces as we tend to perceive both bitter and umami at the back of

the tongue. However, if you pay close attention, you will realize that there is a difference.