PDA

View Full Version : Women's Scent of Eros in stock NOW!

Bruce
12-18-2003, 11:01 AM
http://love-scent.com//order.html (\"http://love-scent.com//order.html\")

Ladie

s,

I think it\'s been nearly a year in the making, but we finally have Women\'s SOE in the warehouse. The

price will normally be the same as the men\'s, but it is on sale for $39.95 thru the holidays.

Forum

members,
Let me know by email if you place an order for SOE online and I\'ll send you a nifty pheromone pen and

Christmas card from my home. No kidding. It has our logo on it and for-really pheromones in the ink.

Merry

Christmas,
Bruce

Holmes
12-18-2003, 11:03 AM
Bruce,

Out of curiosity, how is it different from the men\'s?

Holmes

Bruce
12-18-2003, 11:09 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Bruce,

Out of curiosity, how is it different

from the men\'s?

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Men\'s is 4 mg NOL; 1 mg RONE;

musk fragrance

Women\'s is 5 mg NOL; a healthy amount of EW-type copulins; women\'s fragrance

Major effort

involved in finding a fragrance that would work with the cops smell; and finding that fine line of \"too much with

any fragrance\" for the cops. Very different product from the mens. I hope folks like it.

Bruce

Elana
12-18-2003, 11:22 AM
Will these come in individual packs as well?

Bruce
12-18-2003, 11:48 AM
Will these come in individual packs as well?

Elana,

Yes, it will definitely come in the famliar SOE gel

packs, but it might be a while. As you may have read, we have been working on Edge gel packs too. Last I heard

we were reserving a spot in February for both projects, but we might be able to get the SOE/women sooner. Phil and

I are meeting in Vegas in a few weeks for a collaborative marketing effort at the famous (infamous?) Adult Expo.

It would be nice to have the SOE/women gel packs ready for that.

Bruce

Skyy
12-18-2003, 04:14 PM
Bruce, can you describe the scent in the female version /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Is it

girly? Is it strong like the original SoE?

abductor
12-19-2003, 03:25 AM
Women\'s is 5 mg NOL; a healthy

amount of EW-type copulins; women\'s fragrance
--Bruce

Hey

Bruce,
The amount of copulins is secret? I asked for Pmixcalc update.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
12-19-2003, 05:20 AM
Sounds like the classic women´s combo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
What fragrance is it

Bruce? I still find personally that the cucumber melon scent is the best cover for cops. Can you desribe the scent

somehow?

How come JVK didn´t use rone for the women´s version? I thought that rone was the `main idea behind

SOE?

Pretty cool - a new product for everyone to play with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ

Elana
12-19-2003, 07:43 AM
Bruce,
Is the EW smell well covered?

Bruce
12-19-2003, 08:31 AM
Bruce, can you describe the scent in the female

version /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Is it girly? Is it strong like the original SoE?

Skyy,
I am not very good at this. On the one hand it is not an

organic fragrance that you can easily pick out (eg: citrus, floral), but it is not a heavy complex perfume like your

mother used to wear either. Probably along the lines of recent designer colognes. I just took a whiff of it and I

like it a lot, but I just can\'t peg it as anything.

Bruce

Bruce
12-19-2003, 08:42 AM
Sounds like the classic women´s combo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
What fragrance is it Bruce? I still find personally that the

cucumber melon scent is the best cover for cops. Can you desribe the scent somehow?

How come JVK didn´t use

rone for the women´s version? I thought that rone was the `main idea behind SOE?

Pretty cool - a new product for

everyone to play with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

CJ,

SOE is definitely not a simple organic fragrance like PCC; more like a designer cologne.

PCC copulins is easy to cover. Actually, from what I have been told the copulins in PCC has no smell at all. SOE

contains the same type of copulins as EW, just a very small amount that you can barely (if at all notice). Our goal

was to find that fine line where you can actually notice the smell in there (ie: not \"subliminal\" but not

offensive or distracting). Kind of: \"Hmmm.... (deep whiff) hmmm... now that you mention it, yeah, I can smell a

little EW in there, but it smells good. I wouldn\'t have noticed if you hadn\'t mentioned it\". It was a

mighty task, but I always thought it possible as a lot of folks were coming up with EW mixtures that were working

well for them. Also, the women\'s Pheromax is unfragranced even and uses a barely perceptable amount of an

EW-type copulins and it actually smells quite good. I could write pages about the process we went through.

Bruce

Bruce
12-19-2003, 08:50 AM
Bruce,
Is the EW smell well covered?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Elana,
Yes, I honestly think so. Earlier versions (and there have been

countless) often stank upon first application, calming down after 15-20 minutes, but even with label warnings we

didn\'t think we could release the product that way. Unless you really take a close whiff and recall the EW

smell, you would never even occur to you that there is any in there. I will be very surprised if anyone has a

problem with the EW. We even had earlier prototypes that *some* women felt was great right from the bottle, but a

significant number of others noticed was too \"poopy\" smellling.... back to the drawing board. If anything, we

are too conservative with the EW and you might want to add a drop of EW concentrate.

Bruce

CJ01
12-19-2003, 12:15 PM
Thanks Bruce. I hope the scent goes down well with everyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I´ve never had problems with the EW or covering it myself.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Actually, from what I have been told the copulins in PCC has no smell at

all.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> That´s not right, I mean I can detect it and I noticed it very

clearly at the beginning. Course though, it can´t `compete´with the EW

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif .

I bet a

lot of guys are gonna be playing with this one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jvkohl
12-19-2003, 05:36 PM
I\'m not great at describing scents, either. But to me SOE for women smells very fresh, somewhat like a classic

aldehyde scent (White Linen) but not as thick; perhaps a bit more flowery. Have only tried it on a few women so far,

but it does seem to change slightly with the woman\'s chemistry--as could be expected. It was very different on a

25 y/o Asian woman compared to a 45 y/o Caucasian--but still smelled great on both of them. Can barely detect any

copulin scent (I\'ve tried to train myself to better detect the scent), which is for the best, since they don\'t

need to be detected to have an effect on testosterone levels in men. Will add more info when I can.

jvkohl
12-19-2003, 05:41 PM
Some other posts in the main forum explain the use of -rone in the men\'s fragrance; it definately adds masculine

appeal. -nol is just musky enough to stay on the male/female border. I read recently that musk fragrance is used in

85% of cosmentics (i.e., for males or females).

Bruce
12-26-2003, 05:56 PM
Anyone have a bottle yet?
What do you think of the fragrance?

Bruce

Sexyredhead
12-30-2003, 04:43 PM
I thought women\'s SOE would be on sale through New Year\'s, or does \"through the holidays\"

mean through Christmas?

It says it\'s $49.95 now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

----------------

Edit:
Never mind. If you go a little further, it lists the sale price. Sorry

about that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Bruce
12-30-2003, 05:07 PM
I thought women\'s SOE would be on sale through

New Year\'s, or does \"through the holidays\" mean through Christmas?

It says it\'s $49.95 now.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It is still

$39.95. Where does it say 49.95?

Bruce

Sexyredhead
12-30-2003, 05:49 PM
My mistake. When you click on the link on the left side of the home page, the page it sends you to

says it\'s $49.95. If you go a little further, it does tell you it\'s on sale for $39.95. I thought I

remembered looking at the page last week and that first page said $39.95. Sorry.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
12-30-2003, 05:50 PM
Please forgive her. She just donated blood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
12-30-2003, 05:51 PM
I am waiting for the single packets to come out until I make my order.

Bruce
01-02-2004, 08:53 AM
The holiday special price for women\'s SOE is about over. I\'ll leave it up today. Also, if you bought a

bottle, drop me an email with your name and I\'ll get your Christmas gift off as I promised. (if you already

emailed me about it, no need to write me again, I have taken note)

Any comments on the fragrance

yet?

Thanks,
Bruce