PDA

View Full Version : Hello, first post, some general questions

Friendly1
12-17-2003, 06:22 PM
Hello, everyone.

I\'ve been reading these forums for 2-3 months and have learned a great deal

about pheromones here. I\'ve been wearing them for a little over a year. Every now and then I try some new

products, but so far have mostly stayed with pre-mixed solutions. Recently I bought the Love-Scent Beginner\'s

Pack and have been covering The Edge with a good cologne.

About me: I am 44, 5 foot 6, 170 lbs, stay active

and occasionally still work out. I dress well (in fact, I only buy what clothes women say they like on me -- I have

stopped taking advice from men). My colognes right now are Creed, Amouage Dia, and Jaipur Homme. Women love these

scents, and I find I enjoy them, too.

I\'ve used the following pheromonal products: Liquid Magnet, APC,

Natural Attraction, and most recently The Edge, SOE, and the little bottle of Musk-scented Androstenol (I\'m not

thrilled with the acronyms you guys throw around, so I\'ll be spelling out a lot of names) from Love-Scent\'s

Beginner\'s Pack.

I no longer wear the Liquid Magnet. I liked it quite a bit. But the solution always

became cloudy (dry skin) and I just wasn\'t sure of what I was getting. I did have some amazing incidents when I

first started wearing the Liquid Magnet. Wish I knew what was in it.

These days I have been wearing four

sprays of Natural Attraction on my chest, one spray on each arm above the wrist, APC on the top of my chest, lower

neck/upper back, and behind each ear. I spray a cover scent on my chest (four sprays) and arms. I occasionally ask

the women I work with to tell me if I\'m coming on too strong with the scents. They usually tell me I smell

great. I did learn that changing a tire in the hot sun while wearing pheromones can elicit some overwhelmed and

overwhelming reactions from younger women.

I\'ve been experimenting with The Edge in place of Natural

Attraction. I\'m not thrilled with the results, although I understand that my NA dosage is probably too much for

The Edge. I\'ve backed off on The Edge to two chest sprays covered with the Musk-scented Androstenol.

I

try to freshen the pheromones every 4-6 hours. I don\'t usually freshen the colognes more often than every 10-12

hours. Creed seems to be the most effective cover scent for The Edge. Amouage Dia and Jaipur work better with

Natural Attraction. All three blend well with APC.

But I\'m confused about the Scent of Eros gel packs. I

used one on my chest the other day in place of my regular sprays. I didn\'t notice any effects (but didn\'t get

a chance to socialize much that day, so I wasted the gel pack).

When I wear APC, my mood is generally

lightened. I have literally changed my attitude for the better by applying APC. When I wear The Edge, I seem a bit

callous, I think. Hard to say, but I do seem to be more aggressive. People back off visibly. Women (especially

younger women) become noticeably excited and nervous.

Liquid Magnet sort of comes on like a Wall of Manhood.

I don\'t know how else to describe the effect. When I open a fresh bottle, and apply a good deal, I can bring

entire rooms of women to silence just by walking in (this has happened to me more than once).

But when I went

out with the SOE gel pack on, nothing really seemed to happen.

Is a single gel pack considerably less

effective than, say, two plus two sprays of The Edge or four plus two sprays of Natural Attraction?

Also, how

do you mix the unscented pheromone products with expensive colognes like Amouage Dia? I cannot see any easy way to

get the sprayer out of the bottle. And given that the cologne costs $200, I\'d rather not ruin the bottle and

sprayer by trying too hard.

Do I just need to pull firmly on something, or is using the cologne as a cover

okay? I really don\'t like this drop-measured approached. The Musk-scented Androstenol just sort of pours down

my chest when I squeeze the dropper.

It does produce some interesting effects. A married friend sort of

\"assumed the position\" in front of me while a room full of people looked on (she was playing, but she doesn\'t

normally get all sexual) the first night I tried the Androstenol with The Edge.

Sorry about the length of

this. I look forward to your replies. I have learned a great deal about how people interact by reading these

forums and the resources you occasionally share with each other.

Watcher
12-18-2003, 02:08 AM
Well you will get plenty of help on this board but please avoid posting adverts for other sites as the

moderators will modify youre posts to remove these.

Friendly1
12-18-2003, 05:37 AM
Not trying to advertise for anyone else, but figured it would be helpful if I mentioned where I got the

other pheromone products. I have seen past discussions where people were advised not to drop links.

CptKipling
12-18-2003, 09:55 AM
Any friend of Amouage Dia is a friend of mine

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

First of all, I have never tried Natural Attraction, so I cant

give you any comparisions with LS products I\'m affraid.

Regarding TE, I think it\'s important to get the

dabbing issue out of the way first. For many, the best way to apply it has been to remove the spray top and apply

3-4 dabs. You also mentioned mixing unscented products with cologne, which I think is a great idea because TE can be

too strong for some users, and it gives you the convenience of spraying again.
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Also, how do you mix the unscented pheromone products with expensive

colognes like Amouage Dia? I cannot see any easy way to get the sprayer out of the bottle. And given that the

cologne costs $200, I\'d rather not ruin the bottle and sprayer by trying too hard.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Just spray from the cologne bottle, if you are concerned about how much of

each you are using, just assume that the sprays are of equal volume and spray each into another container.

Try

using TE with some of a SOE gel pack (I\'m assuming you dont have the oil aswell), perhaps about 1/3 of a pack

covering 3 dabs.

The musk oil is rumoured to contain a high concentration of -nol, and I\'m inclined to beleive

it.

Friendly1
12-18-2003, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I did order about 18 gel packs the other day. I think it was 18. Figured

I\'d better give them a regular workout before I make up my mind.

So, if I only use a third of a gel pack, what

do you guys recommend for preserving the remaining stuff? Do you just put a paper clip or something on the

pack?

Never occurred to me to spray from the bottles into another container. I guess I could do that with the

Edge spray bottle that came with the starter pack. I\'ll give it a try when I get through the first batch of Edge

(I know, I could empty the sprayer, but I want to continue working with the straight stuff for a couple more weeks).

CptKipling
12-20-2003, 07:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
So, if I only use a third of a gel

pack, what do you guys recommend for preserving the remaining stuff? Do you just put a paper clip or something on

the pack?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Yeah, fold up the end and put a paper clip on it.