PDA

View Full Version : Finally a good explanation!

ironration
12-17-2003, 10:18 AM
\"Dr Nick

Neave, an evolutionary psychologist at Northumbria University, has also conducted research which shows that taking

the pill has an effect on women\'s sexuality.

In this case, women who took the pill were less likely to be

influenced by male scents called pheromones. \"

There is the explanation! I have used pheromones for 1.5 years

without results, and no wonder. Almost every women in Sweden uses the pill, which lessens the effect of pheromones.

My guess is that pheromones work better in countries where fewer women are using the pill.

Pancho1188
12-17-2003, 10:43 AM
My

guess is you wouldn\'t want them to work in places that don\'t use the pill...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CptKipling
12-18-2003, 10:16 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Finally...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

This has been mentioned before, albeit a while ago. If you do a search I\'m sure you will

find at least something.

MadMaxx
12-18-2003, 09:21 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
\"Dr Nick Neave, an evolutionary psychologist at

Northumbria University, has also conducted research which shows that taking the pill has an effect on women\'s

sexuality.

In this case, women who took the pill were less likely to be influenced by male scents called

pheromones. \"

There is the explanation! I have used pheromones for 1.5 years without results, and no wonder.

Almost every women in Sweden uses the pill, which lessens the effect of pheromones. My guess is that pheromones work

better in countries where fewer women are using the pill.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well,

where I live, the pill is practically non-existent and the pheros work bigtime, if that helps your theory any.

koolking1
12-19-2003, 03:32 AM
where

do you live?

jamesdeanmartin
12-19-2003, 06:03 AM
Well I probably share too much info around here anyway, but this tidbit it worth sharing.

I was dating a

girl for a couple of months (we were friends, more like friends with benefits). It was amazing sexually between us.

After a few months she decided to go on the pill (not sure which one, there may be a difference regarding their

effects to pheromones).

Anyway, we started growing distant ever since she got on the pill. I blamed the

pill for changing her hormones and making her all crazy and stuff. The relationship ended pretty badly about a month

after she started the pill and I haven\'t seen her since. Now I wonder if the original attraction was brought

about by the pheromones, and once she was on the pill the attraction was wrong.

From a basic evolutionary

standpoint, pheromones are to make sure we copulate with the opposite sex to have kids, if having kids is not an

option women would be less receptive to pheromones. (I have no background, I\'m just guessing.)
This also

probably ties into the issues were the same amount of pheros have different effects on women depending on what part

of their cycle they are in.

take care,
JDM

koolking1
12-19-2003, 11:51 AM
now I

know why all those lesbians are hitting on me!!

DrSmellThis
12-19-2003, 03:05 PM
What

the pill does is hook women up more often with those she has no compatibility with. You may have to change your

strategy. You can be a trailblazer for us with your environment. That doesn\'t mean pheromones shouldn\'t be

involved. There\'s a good bit of research on this topic. JVK has talked about it the most on the forum.

Can you site or link the article?

koolking1
12-19-2003, 03:45 PM
for

me, this is pretty significant stuff and it helps to explain why some women (very few actually) just go beserko when

you have pheromones on). For instance, married women - I\'ve gotten some good hits from them - is it because

their husband has had a vasectomy and they have no need for the pill? I guess if you did get a good hit from

pheromones you could start up a conversation along the lines of \"I am a physic and I know you aren\'t on the

pill\" !!!! Does anyone know the percentage of USA women on the pill?

bjf
12-19-2003, 03:59 PM
I think a

lot of women use it simply for bad cramps and skin benefits. But can\'t it cause cancer and stuff?