PDA

View Full Version : AE/m and The New User

stevep
12-16-2003, 02:36 PM
I\'m a 37 year

old new user of \'mones and so far, it does seem to elicit behaviors from women I haven\'t seen before.

1st

Use: 1 drop AE/m old scent behind ears; nothing spectacular, but did get the \"deer in headlights\" and a personal

visit from a young lady. I was in a loud, smoky bar sitting at a table with my date and a couple of friends. I

noticed a young lady staring at me from the bar. My date left for the restroom and she made a beeline to come and

sit in my lap...very odd. I blew her off, but she did keep staring at me from the bar throughout the night. My date

only commented that I smelled really good.

2nd Use: 1 drop AE/m old scent behind ears; party at a friends house

and a different date from the first use. Lots of approaches by men and women alike, not odd. The date I was with is

an old friend and we just happened to go together, nothing romantic, but her behavior was very odd. Again, she was

with her friends all night and giving me the DIHL look, all night. Finally she left her group of friends to sit

across a table to stare at me. Later still she became quite agitated when I dropped her off and refused her

invitation to come inside at her place.

3rd Use: 2 drops AE/m old scent, 1 behind ears, one on upper chest; same

date from 1st use, met her at the mall to do some Christmas shopping, she was extremely chatty, fairly odd, not her

normal behavior, but she may have just been excited about shopping. Then, the REALLY strange part happened. We had

only gone to two stores, and were checking out at the second store when she announced she had a funny thought... We

left the mall and had sex in the parking lot and returned to finish our shopping. Never happened before, usually a

very reserved person, and I have no explanantion other than the \'mones...

So far, I think I\'m seeing

results, but holy cow this stuff stinks...I\'m scared to wear more than one or two drops because I don\'t like

the smell and I\'m afraid to be known as \"the Piss guy\". Do women smell what I smell?

sean
12-16-2003, 04:36 PM
Just wear cologne

with your mones, just apply enough cologne until you can\'t smell the stink. Usually when you are wearing mones

you would wear a cover scent, which would be your cologne, unless of course your mones are scented and covers up any

of the bad smell, such as AE\\new scent. Then you would not have to worry about being the \"piss guy\" or being

stinky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gossamer_2701
12-16-2003, 05:22 PM
Nice

hits man... SEX in the parking lot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You GO Boy!!!!

I find that

the SPMO oil goes very well with AE/m. I personally think it smells great, and it seems to enhance the effects

AE/m.

Good luck,
Goss