PDA

View Full Version : Does real AE smell like a band-aid?

squaw
12-16-2003, 02:24 PM
I got

a bottle of AE from a different place, the bottle looked legit, but it didnt seem to really work on anyone around

me. I let it sit on my skin for a while just to see if I could smell the mones in it like the NONE, but it just

smelled like the cloth band-aids. was my bottle real or a cologne in an AE bottle?

Elana
12-16-2003, 02:27 PM
I

have AE for women and it smells nice. Slightly masculine, but nothing like a band-aid.

squaw
12-16-2003, 02:32 PM
I

got the dude one to get women, well had it, i sent it back but got a free bottle, it\'s a long story. if its fake

who gives a fack

CJ01
12-16-2003, 02:43 PM
I got

AE but it doesn´t smell like a band aid to me. You can tell the none in AE. Maybe it was a fake.

squaw
12-16-2003, 02:51 PM
yeah I asked a friend to sniff it, and he said it was nice. there was enough to be called an od for damn sure!!

well, want the stuff, buy from Bruce. Oh well i guess I got a free bottle of official Band-Aid cologne. I

just hope I can smell the NONE in the NPA I ordered here.

I remember reading a post like this before, about

AE from another place that smelled like bandaid, i knew I smelled that scent before but couldn\'t place it until I

read the post.
So when that refund comes in im sure ill order AE from LS.

CJ01
12-16-2003, 02:56 PM
If

you told us where you got it from we could tell you if that place was for real or not. But posting a link here is

not a good idea, mind you it can be deleted right away...

belgareth
12-16-2003, 03:02 PM
A link wouldn\'t be a good idea but the name of the vendor wouldn\'t do any harm.

squaw
12-16-2003, 03:03 PM
It

was called smelzgood.com, I don\'t believe it was an affiliate.

CJ01
12-16-2003, 03:06 PM
those

bottles do look legit. One way to know for sure is to ask Bruce, he´d probably know if it´s okay or not.

Biohazard
12-17-2003, 12:01 AM
I have the new scent AE/m, now that I think of it, it does smell like a band-aid. Not my favorite product.

Kari
12-17-2003, 06:53 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I got a bottle of AE from a different place, the

bottle looked legit, but it didnt seem to really work on anyone around me. I let it sit on my skin for a while just

to see if I could smell the mones in it like the NONE, but it just smelled like the cloth band-aids. was my bottle

real or a cologne in an AE bottle?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

My AE/w smells pleasantly

musky.

Kari
12-17-2003, 06:54 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
It was called smelzgood.com, I don\'t believe it

was an affiliate.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think they sell real stuff. I bought AE from

them, before I came here.