PDA

View Full Version : Just got my mones!

sean
12-15-2003, 12:32 PM
I received my mones

today. I got my bottle of AE\\m new scent and TE\\m unscented. I have to say thanks to Bruce for the great

service.

Tomorrow I think I will start with 3 drops of AE and one spray of TE and see what happens... If

anyone has a different suggestion please tell me. Also should I apply the AE first or the TE? I was thinking I would

apply one spray of TE to my neck and 2 drops of AE under each ear and one drop of AE on my forearm. Also would 3

drops the the AE new scent be enough to cover up the TE?

Thanks

Sagacious1420
12-15-2003, 01:08 PM
If

you\'re just getting started, I would recommend that you try each product solo for a while so that you have an

understanding how each one works. For AE try starting at just a drop and work your way up from there...up to 3 drops

should do ya fine. For TE start w/ a few dabs before you test a whole spray. Once you get a feel for each one then

you can try a combo. I don\'t know that you would want to use a whole spray of TE w/ 3 drops of AE though. You

may want to consider 3-4 dabs of TE along w/ the 3 drops of AE as an upper limit. This will keep your phero levels

w/in an acceptable level, plus you can use the AE to cover the spots where you dab the TE if you like.

HTH

sean
12-15-2003, 01:23 PM
How would you dab

the TE?

Sagacious1420
12-15-2003, 01:34 PM
Just remove

the sprayer top, cover the mouth w/ your finger, turn it over and then back up again. Be sure to spread everything

around as much as possible.

sean
12-15-2003, 02:23 PM
just one more

question about storage of monesl, might be a stupid question... I read somewhere on the forum that storing in the

fridge can help the mones keep their potency should I do this with AE and TE? I would think that it wouldn\'t

matter where you store them. But my main question is, is there any places you shouldn\'t store your

mones?

thanks

DrSmellThis
12-15-2003, 02:23 PM
3 dabs Edge

plays the %\'s best. 2-4 is the usual optimum range. Don\'t overdo the AE (start with half the recommended dose)

if you\'re already doing this.

Sagacious1420
12-15-2003, 02:30 PM
Sean-

Don\'t sweat the storage issue. The fridge has been recommended for very long term storage. With

normal usage, any reasonably cool dark space should be fine.

sean
12-15-2003, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the help

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Can\'t wait to try them out tomorrow

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
12-15-2003, 03:12 PM
Good

luck.

Keep us posted.

sean
12-16-2003, 06:52 AM
I put some on this morning.

I put 3 dabs of TE and 3 drops of AE. But I am a little confused about what exactly is 3 \"drops\" of AE. I

squeezed the eyedropper in the bottle once and used 3 \"drops\" from that, is that the correct amount? What I mean

is are you supposed to use all of what is in the eyedropper for one drop or one squeeze out of the eyedropper for

one drop, or what?

I put one small drop on my finger for one drop from the eyedropper and applyed to my neck

over top of the TE (3 dabs), I\'m not quite sure if I squeezed the eyedropper once for each drop but I think thats

how I did it.

I think that there is too much none on what I used this morning, I might try only AE tomorrow

and see what happens, then just some TE the next day. I will then use smaller amounts of both together the next day.

I like the smell of the AE too, I think it smells pretty good, and I think that it does a good job of covering the

TE. I can also smell none too, so that is a good thing as I won\'t accidently go out smelling bad and not knowing

it...

Gossamer_2701
12-16-2003, 11:00 AM
Hey Sean

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
A drop of AE is just that, 1 drop from the eyedropper, NOT the

entire eyedropper. I have also been experimenting with AE/m and TE and have found that I need very little none, and

that if you use them together use a small dab or two of the TE and two small drops of the AE then cover each

aplication spot with a drop of the SPMO oil. It smells great and it seems to add the missing link... well at least

for me, anyway. There is a lot to be said for all that \'less is more\' talk. Just have fun playing around until

you find the right combo for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hope this helps,

Goss

sean
12-16-2003, 04:17 PM
Well after my first day of use

I have not noticed anything unusual or different. No \"hits\" yet, but I am going to try something different

tomorrow, I will start with only AE and I will start at one drop and see what happens and work my way up from there.

After that I will do the same with TE, only dabs instead of drops.

Although I haven\'t really thoroughly

tested what I have now I am thinking of ordering some WAGG to the combo, but I will wait until I know what I am

doing and tested out what I have now.

sean
12-18-2003, 09:21 AM
I was wondering... What

cologne would I be able to wear with AE\\new scent?

I was also wondering, is there anything that can make

mones less effective, such as types of weather for example, and I have read somewhere that alchohol based mones

should not be put on with oil based mones, or something like that, is this true?

CptKipling
12-18-2003, 09:37 AM
Cool Water works ok,

but I dont really like that.

I usually use a \"homemade\" aftershave I got while on holiday with AE/RM.