PDA

View Full Version : I did a stupid....

manchorito
12-14-2003, 03:58 PM
Well, I actually

met a girl, a gorgeous one too! And I\'m pretty sure she has feelings for me. She is available, and I\'m sure

she wants someone to be with during Christmas and New Years. She also loves my car, (she is a year younger, and does

not drive). But I wasn\'t feel too good Saturday Night, but I still went out and ended up gettin a call from her

wanting to go to a party together. So I did, despite how I was feeling bad. So all night I was with her, I had TE,

WAGG, and AE on. I hung out with her a lot, still feeling kinda bad, but I really did not talk too much, and

didn\'t make any moves towards her. I am normally a really outgoing guy who loves to party, but I wasn\'t that

night. Despite of all this, I left early, and she gave me a long hug infront of everyone. But I need to do something

on Monday to make her think again I am that guy that is always the center of attention, so to speak. So what mone

should I emphasize? None? maybe some more WAGG?

P.S. Would wearing what I was, WAGG, TE, AE, could have had

any effect on my personality that night? Like I hear WAGG causes depression.

koolking1
12-14-2003, 05:00 PM
golly why

not just call her and ask her out again - stop worrying so much call her ask her out

Pancho1188
12-14-2003, 05:32 PM
Yeah, man, you

gotta hit that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That mix sounds pretty good. If you\'re

worried about it, start with just the AE and TE, then see what happens. Add WAGG later if you feel the need.

DrSmellThis
12-15-2003, 02:40 AM
AE and WAGG

seems good for attention.

CJ01
12-15-2003, 03:13 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
to make her think again I am that guy that is

always the center of attention, so to speak.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> why, what for? She

obviously likes you ask her out - it´s your turn anyway.

Bruce
12-15-2003, 11:19 AM
I agree with

everyone. Nothing to worry about. Just make sure to give her a call. If you haven\'t already, tell her you were

really low on energy the other night.

Not to worry,
B

Holmes
12-15-2003, 11:41 AM
Good

advice.

For mones, just wear what you wore that night.

And bake a Man Quiche.

Holmes

Icarus
12-15-2003, 01:45 PM
And bake a Man Quiche.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

With extra chunks.

I have return\'d.

manchorito
12-15-2003, 02:02 PM
So, if I am

getting this right, if a girl has feelings for me, those feelings will stay with her, for a while, regardless of

what happens. It\'s out of her control, she can\'t control who she likes, right? So, that night of me being

boring, couldn\'t have possibly changed her feelings for me, right?

franki
12-15-2003, 02:04 PM
I don\'t know

what you are trying to say, but I don\'t think it is that bad when you are acting lame one night..as long as you

make up for another time..

Holmes
12-15-2003, 02:12 PM
Don\'t wait

too long. The Happy Meal comes with a Dr. Seuss pendant for a limited time only.

(Meaning, of course: no,

she won\'t be interested forever.)

So get on that quiche!

Holmes

OCP
12-15-2003, 04:21 PM
Dude, if she liked

you last week then, most likely, she still likes you today (even if you were not your usual self the other night).

However, women like men and not boys. A man would have already called her a not worried about it for days.

Also, Women can smell fear! If you have fear that she no longer likes you and she does smell it then she will most

likely loose interest (probably a phero thing).

However, if you act confident and call her today and ask her

out then you will know one way or another if she is still interested. If she says yes, then great! If she says no

then it will sting for a minute until the next little hottie pays attention to you. Just give her a

call.......TODAY! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Holmes
12-15-2003, 04:44 PM
That\'s what I

was getting at. In this case, sooner is better than later.

Holmes

Elana
12-15-2003, 04:56 PM
However, women like men and not boys. A man would

have already called her a not worried about it for days.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How

true! Good advice OCP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pancho1188
12-15-2003, 08:08 PM
Women can smell fear!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That must be why this hot girl started biting me the other day...

OCP
12-15-2003, 10:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Women can smell fear!

That

must be why this hot girl started biting me the other day...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">NOT!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CJ01
12-16-2003, 04:59 AM
So, if I am getting this right, if a girl has

feelings for me, those feelings will stay with her, for a while, regardless of what happens.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> no. but just because you weren´t feeling too great that night won´t make her

think any less of you.

you mean yout tell me you still haven´t called her? She could have meet someone else

by now you know. She might be thinking oh he´s like THAT and doing the I ain´t calling her for a week and make her

sit by the phone etc hahaha.
You should have called her the next day anyway just to be polite!

Don´t post

again until you´ve spoken to her!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ

manchorito
12-17-2003, 06:08 PM
Okay, I called

her, we had a good, long conversation, no awkward pauses. I just told her I was bein quiet because I was sick. She

was studying for exams, and I said, oh I will call you back, but she said she still wanted to talk to me. So I guess

that\'s a good thing. Towards the end, I told her I would let her get back to her studying, and she said she would

call me later. So I don\'t know if she is interested in me now. So I am hesitant to make moves on her. But the way

I see it, if I hit on her, but she does not like me, who cares, what have I got to lose, right? But now, I think, if

I am to call her again, I might come off as obsessive or desperate, what is the next move?

Friendly1
12-17-2003, 06:54 PM
Manchorito, you

don\'t know me from Sam Hill, but I\'ve been reading your posts for a couple of months and I have come to like

you. Here are some tips. Take them or leave them.

First of all, be confident. That means you have to

honestly believe that if this girl decides to pass on you, you won\'t let yourself feel hurt. Girls tend to back

off if guys seem too interested. The girls like to do the chasing. She\'ll let you know when it\'s your turn

to be IT (like in a game of tag).

Secondly, don\'t rush it. Every time you talk to her, be sure YOU are

the one who leaves first, who says good-bye first. Always end the conversation first. Don\'t let her end it.

Leave her wanting to spend a little more time with you.

Next, you don\'t want to ASK HER OUT. You want to

INCLUDE HER IN WHATEVER YOU DO. \"Hey, Cindy, I\'m going to see \'The Last Samurai\' this Saturday. Why

don\'t you come with me? I will pick you up at 5PM.\" Only do this once a week, twice a week after the third

time she says YES.

If she says she can\'t, no sweat. Say, \"Okay, that\'s cool. Maybe some other

time.\" THEN SHUT UP. Say nothing. If she doesn\'t follow up, say you enjoyed talking and move on. You\'ll

get another chance to talk with her later. If she changes the topic, don\'t go back to your

invitation.

Next, form a group of friends you hang with. Find 2-3 guys and 2-3 girls. Hang with them 2

nights a week (or 2 days a week). Just hang for a couple of hours each time. Get into the habit of bringing the

group together. Get into the habit of suggesting things to do (even if it\'s just going for a walk, getting a

drink somewhere, etc.). Learn how to be a leader. Girls dig guys who are confident and know where they are going.

So, practice being confident and knowing where to go by making choices and decisions.

You\'ll find that as

you lead the group more often, you\'ll be in a better position to include any girl you start to like in your

group. Having a couple of girls already in the group will make it easier for her to join you.

Just remember

to keep the friends circulating. Girls and guys tend to segregate themselves. Don\'t let it happen too often.

Think of ways to \"play games\" (not mind games) without calling attention to them. For example, think of how

guys will pass a ball around as they sit down and talk. How can you include girls and guys in something like that?

Easy. Take them to the mall and find some doodad boys won\'t be ashamed to handle in public. Pick it up, show it

to one of the guys, say something, and then pass it on.

The idea is to involve everyone in the group in what

you do. Not just the guys. Not just the girls. And you want to become the chief initiator. Not the only one.

Just the one who starts things more often than most.

One more thing: listen to what your friends tell you.

Listen carefully, especially to the girls. They\'ll tell you things about boys that are subtle hints about what

NOT to do. For example, I know one girl who went out with a guy on Valentine\'s Day a couple of years ago. He

showed up at her door with a huge teddy bear. She immediately gave it to her mom, and walked out, expecting to be

fed. What\'s the lesson from that date? Don\'t give THAT girl a huge teddy bear on Valentine\'s Day. She

laughs about the poor guy every now and then (and she laughs at her current boyfriend, too). Listen to the girl to

see if she respects people. Listen to see what she doesn\'t like.

Finally, remember that girls will test

you. They want to see how much of a man you are. They want you to earn their respect. If you suggest one thing,

they may suggest something else just to see how you\'ll react. They may try to make you angry or to frustrate

you. Don\'t give in until they have shown they\'ll respect you and really want to spend time with

you.

How do you tell if a girl wants to spend time with you? You say, \"Cindy, I\'m going to check out

\'The Last Samurai\' on Saturday. Why don\'t you come along? I will pick you up at 5PM.\"

She can

only respond in one of two ways: she\'ll tell you indirectly that she doesn\'t want to spend time with you, or

she\'ll tell you indirectly that she does (even if she says \"no\" -- in which case, she should have sense

enough to suggest an alternative time).

I occasionally get turned down. It\'s no big deal. Why should I

want to spend time with someone who\'s not interested in me? It\'s always nice of a girl to do me the favor of

letting me know she\'s not interested as soon as possible.

The game-players are a whole different

story.

CptKipling
12-18-2003, 10:11 AM
Yes, stop

worrying so much, be a man and GET the girl and dont put us through another \"does she like me\" post. If she

likes you (which I think she does, but you are just to worried about protecting your behind that you cant see it),

cool, if she doesnt, forget about it.

The worst thing a man can do when he is pursuing a woman is be neither here

nor there, \"here\" being almost ignorant to her actions and attention, and \"there\" being the confident,

oozing self beleif \"hey there, I\'ll see you tomorrow night\" attitude. If you continue to be the guy who is

stuck in the middle of here and there then she will get bored of you very fast.

CJ01
12-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Okay, I called her,

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> GOOD BOY!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif took a while , but good!
</font><blockquote><font

But now, I think, if I am to call her again, I might come off as obsessive

or desperate, what is the next move?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> chances are you´re gonna

come across as someone who´s interested. I´d still take her exams and studies into consideration though. I mean,

don´t be dissappointed if she´s very preoccupied with them and don´t distract her from them so much. Those things

are important.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mrt89
12-19-2003, 05:26 PM
Manchorito, you don\'t know me from Sam Hill, but

I\'ve been reading your posts for a couple of months and I have come to like you. Here are some tips. Take them

or leave them.

First of all, be confident. That means you have to honestly believe that if this girl decides to

pass on you, you won\'t let yourself feel hurt. Girls tend to back off if guys seem too interested. The girls

like to do the chasing. She\'ll let you know when it\'s your turn to be IT (like in a game of

tag).

Secondly, don\'t rush it. Every time you talk to her, be sure YOU are the one who leaves first, who says

good-bye first. Always end the conversation first. Don\'t let her end it. Leave her wanting to spend a little

more time with you.

Next, you don\'t want to ASK HER OUT. You want to INCLUDE HER IN WHATEVER YOU DO. \"Hey,

Cindy, I\'m going to see \'The Last Samurai\' this Saturday. Why don\'t you come with me? I will pick you

up at 5PM.\" Only do this once a week, twice a week after the third time she says YES.

If she says she

can\'t, no sweat. Say, \"Okay, that\'s cool. Maybe some other time.\" THEN SHUT UP. Say nothing. If she

doesn\'t follow up, say you enjoyed talking and move on. You\'ll get another chance to talk with her later. If

she changes the topic, don\'t go back to your invitation.

Next, form a group of friends you hang with. Find

2-3 guys and 2-3 girls. Hang with them 2 nights a week (or 2 days a week). Just hang for a couple of hours each

time. Get into the habit of bringing the group together. Get into the habit of suggesting things to do (even if

it\'s just going for a walk, getting a drink somewhere, etc.). Learn how to be a leader. Girls dig guys who are

confident and know where they are going. So, practice being confident and knowing where to go by making choices and

decisions.

You\'ll find that as you lead the group more often, you\'ll be in a better position to include any

girl you start to like in your group. Having a couple of girls already in the group will make it easier for her to

join you.

Just remember to keep the friends circulating. Girls and guys tend to segregate themselves. Don\'t

let it happen too often. Think of ways to \"play games\" (not mind games) without calling attention to them. For

example, think of how guys will pass a ball around as they sit down and talk. How can you include girls and guys in

something like that? Easy. Take them to the mall and find some doodad boys won\'t be ashamed to handle in

public. Pick it up, show it to one of the guys, say something, and then pass it on.

The idea is to involve

everyone in the group in what you do. Not just the guys. Not just the girls. And you want to become the chief

initiator. Not the only one. Just the one who starts things more often than most.

One more thing: listen to

what your friends tell you. Listen carefully, especially to the girls. They\'ll tell you things about boys that

are subtle hints about what NOT to do. For example, I know one girl who went out with a guy on Valentine\'s Day a

couple of years ago. He showed up at her door with a huge teddy bear. She immediately gave it to her mom, and

walked out, expecting to be fed. What\'s the lesson from that date? Don\'t give THAT girl a huge teddy bear on

Valentine\'s Day. She laughs about the poor guy every now and then (and she laughs at her current boyfriend,

too). Listen to the girl to see if she respects people. Listen to see what she doesn\'t like.

Finally,

remember that girls will test you. They want to see how much of a man you are. They want you to earn their

respect. If you suggest one thing, they may suggest something else just to see how you\'ll react. They may try

to make you angry or to frustrate you. Don\'t give in until they have shown they\'ll respect you and really

want to spend time with you.

How do you tell if a girl wants to spend time with you? You say, \"Cindy, I\'m

going to check out \'The Last Samurai\' on Saturday. Why don\'t you come along? I will pick you up at

5PM.\"

She can only respond in one of two ways: she\'ll tell you indirectly that she doesn\'t want to spend

time with you, or she\'ll tell you indirectly that she does (even if she says \"no\" -- in which case, she

should have sense enough to suggest an alternative time).

I occasionally get turned down. It\'s no big deal.

Why should I want to spend time with someone who\'s not interested in me? It\'s always nice of a girl to do me

the favor of letting me know she\'s not interested as soon as possible.

The game-players are a whole different

story.

Someone has been reading up on Doc Love.

Friendly1
12-19-2003, 10:19 PM
Someone went to

a Christmas party tonight. While he was standing with a group of women, listening to them talk and laughing at

their jokes, he noticed a cute young girl he had been talking to earlier. She was standing under the mistletoe and

arching her back, looking up at the sprig of mistletoe. She wanted to be kissed.

As she stepped aside, her

boyfriend walked right past her, under the mistletoe, and into the next room.

Someone wanted to slap that boy and

say, \"Son, go kiss that girl NOW. That\'s all she wants.\"

You don\'t have to read Doc Love or any other

Love Expert if you learn to read body language.

Boyfriends are temporary. And it\'s almost always their own

fault.

manchorito
12-22-2003, 09:02 AM
FIRST, I am sorry to

bring all this up again. But, this girl asked me to come to her friends house (I was with a good friend at the time)

so it was 2 guys,2 girls. They ask us to come over and watch a movie, and so we do, but they completely act like,

pardon me, but b*tches. You see, we sat on the couch and they sit on the next couch over, not even by us, what the

hell? They aren\'t prudes either. The girl I am talking too, barely made eye contact with me all night, and I know

for a fact that she is interested in me, because her friend told me. I was wearing 3 dabs of TE, 4 drops of AE, and

some WAGG. I am thinking, she might have been on her period, and I OD\'d on the TE. Or... is she just pulling the

whole tease thing. Yes, I know, this is very high school and very annoying, but I can\'t quite get what she is

trying to do. But what now should I do, call her and call her a tease (jokingly), and act like what she did, did not

bother me? In conclusion, my question is, what did I do wrong, and what should I do now. Thanks for your time, all

of you.

Sexyredhead
12-22-2003, 09:07 AM
Forget about it.

They probably got all shy and paired up or were waiting on you two guys to do something. Next time if it happens, go

sit on the floor in front of her. She\'ll probably start playing with your hair or rubbing your shoulders, if she

likes you.

manchorito
12-22-2003, 11:20 AM
Ok, I\'ll forget

about it, but should I still call her and act like nothing happened. And if I see her should I lay off on the none.

I\'m so close, I just am afraid that if I call her I will come off obsessive, since I am the one to usually call

her. I just to know what to do.

P.S. Thanks for putting up with all my high school drama crap, I know it is a

hastle, I just need some help right now.

Sexyredhead
12-22-2003, 11:23 AM
Do you have any

reason to call her? If you do, then call her. If you don\'t, then don\'t. Make sense? And yes, act like nothing

happened...because nothing happened. If she gets all shy when you wear -none, the lay off it, or at least lessen it.

Remember what you were wearing when she was really flirty and wear that again.

Elana
12-22-2003, 11:39 AM
Next time if it happens, go sit on the floor in

front of her. She\'ll probably start playing with your hair or rubbing your shoulders, if she likes you.

<hr

Excellent advice, from Ms. SRH

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Icarus
12-22-2003, 11:49 AM
Or twiddling with the

beard that I assume that you\'ve grown by now.

I agree with both of these Femme(fatals) though, you can\'t

expect an average female (if there is such a thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif) to orchistrate

all the components of courtship... make yerself available, laddie!

Steve

P.S. Also, learn cossack dancing.

CptKipling
12-22-2003, 03:54 PM
Forget about it. They probably got all shy and

paired up or were waiting on you two guys to do something. Next time if it happens, go sit on the floor in front of

her. She\'ll probably start playing with your hair or rubbing your shoulders, if she likes you.

<hr

Sound advice SRH!

My money is on the idea that she got shy, at this age

girls feeling shy and self conscious explains a lot of seemingly odd behavoir. Just bear that in mind and relax

Friendly1
12-22-2003, 07:56 PM
Plan something and

then invite her and her friend to join you. Just relax and put yourself close to her. If she stiffens up or moves

away, don\'t chase her. If she smiles or moves closer to you, you\'re in. Don\'t rush it. Don\'t rush it.

Don\'t rush it.

But have a plan, and a backup plan. If she turns down your invitation don\'t suggest

anything else. Just say, \"Cool. Some other time then.\" Then shut up. If she doesn\'t suggest another time,

say, \"I\'ll talk with you later. Bye.\"

And whatever you plan (watching a movie, getting a pizza,

rollerblading, whatever) DO IT. Be sure it\'s something you\'ll enjoy.

When you\'re with her, get her to

open up. Don\'t interview her by asking lots of questions. Just toss something out and see what she says in

reply. Then let her lead the conversation until she runs dry. If she says something you don\'t agree with, and

it sounds like she wants to know what you think, tell her firmly but without being a jerk that you don\'t agree.

Don\'t make a big fuss.

If she starts an argument, she might just want to argue. She might be testing you.

Listen to what she says.

Go for it.

Sagacious1420
12-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Great advice

SRH! At her age she is probably quite shy and less than comfortable w/ any strong feelings of attraction that the

pheros can produce/enhance. The dose that you were wearing sounds pretty intense, especially for a younger gal. I

think you would do well to cut back on your dosage. Obsessing about everything isn\'t going to help your mental

state. Remember, if things don\'t work out, it\'s not the end of the world. You\'ve still got a long life

ahead of you, ppl (women included) will come and go...that\'s just life. Try to enjoy every moment you have...ppl

like to be around those who enjoy life.

manchorito
12-24-2003, 11:41 AM
What difference

does it make, she was cool the next day and we went out and I we were cuddling (vomit, puke) and I asked her, and

her reply was I don\'t want a boyfriend right now. Probably an excuse for no, but she led me on, and turned me

down. What a waste /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Friendly1
12-24-2003, 12:07 PM
What difference does it make, she was cool the next

day and we went out and I we were cuddling (vomit, puke) and I asked her, and her reply was I don\'t want a

boyfriend right now. Probably an excuse for no, but she led me on, and turned me down. What a waste.

<hr

Asked her what? You probably came across as too weak and wimpy. You

should have just enjoyed the cuddling. Let it happen at her pace.

You just say, \"Let\'s go do this.\"

You don\'t ASK. You suggest. She either tells you okay or no. You don\'t argue. You don\'t persuade. You

just INVITE. Invitations don\'t start with, \"Would you like...\" or \"Will you please...\"

Don\'t

fret over it. You\'ll meet more girls. Try getting to know them BEFORE you like them. You\'ll be more relaxed

and you won\'t feel as though you\'ve got to risk getting your feelings hurt.

It doesn\'t sound to me

like she led you on. It just sounds like you\'re too inexperienced to understand where you\'re screwing up.

manchorito
12-24-2003, 12:35 PM
Oh i know, i\'m

not that bent over about the whole thing, i mean the only thing I get angry over is how it is wierd between us from

now on, you know. And you have to be in my shoes to know she led me on, she always called me wanting to do

something, and she would see my in school and ask if I wanted to get something to eat afterwards, and my friends

made some hints that we were about to go out infront of her, like saying to the girl that she had me whipped and she

would just smile and look at me. Little things like that. The only thing is, when I get in these situations like I

have lost a girl, it seems like I will never get one as long as I live.

CJ01
12-24-2003, 02:55 PM
A lot of people mistake

friendliness and affection for sexual attraction. That could be one thing to consider and it´s nothing to do with

leading the other person on, so try not to take it that way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Could also be that she really doesn´t want a `boyfriend`right now but if she does, you´re probably top of the lost,

so to speak. Don´t feel bad or angry. If you do like her, hang out with her, but look around too.

Friendly1
12-24-2003, 05:59 PM
Manchorito, based on

what you keep telling us, I don\'t think she led you on. I think you let your expectations get ahead of the game.

I agree with CJ01. Don\'t write this girl off. Just relax and do stuff with her. Even if nothing happens

between the two of you, it always helps to be involved with girls. They like guys who get on with other girls. It

makes you look both safe and more attractive. And you\'ll be able to work on your confidence and social

skills.

Unless she\'s a total princess, it\'s a win-win deal for you even if she says, \"Let\'s just be

friends\". In fact, I used to hate hearing that from girls, but every time I agreed and just started being

friendly with them, they fell in love with me.

Women. You can\'t understand them, so quit trying.

manchorito
12-24-2003, 07:13 PM
Well, since I

have been moving for the past two days, I haven\'t gotten a chance to talk to the girl. I got it all figured out,

she had feelings for me, just she really didn\'t want a relationship since her ex-boyfriend (I have yet to figure

out what happened there). So hopefully nothing is weird between us. But I am going to drop by her house tomorrow

(Christmas Day) and give her her little car present I made for her (check the Open discussion forum for the post

Christmas Present). It is a real thoughtful gift, and I am wanting to drop by and tell her to come outside for 2

minutes, since her parents hate people coming inside, and I will give it to her. I\'m not sure what to say. Maybe

something like, \"I made this for you before I asked you out, and I hope you don\'t look at it as a last resort

to get you.\" I don\'t know, what do you think? Thanks.

MOBLEYC57
12-24-2003, 07:30 PM
Women. You can\'t understand them, so quit

trying.

Mind if I second that? I second that!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Once you\'ve mastered the \"quit trying\", t\'will all be

jolly good, and it\'s then...that you\'ll truly appreciate and enjoy...those mysterious, warm, tender,

mouth-watering, succulent &amp; beautiful creatures of the opposite sex! Woof!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif &lt;licking his chops&gt;

SwingerMD
12-24-2003, 10:17 PM
I\'m not sure what to say. Maybe something like,

\"I made this for you before I asked you out, and I hope you don\'t look at it as a last resort to get you.\"

Don\'t explain. Don\'t make excuses why you\'re giving

this to her. Just say, \"Merry Christmas. This is for you.\"

Leave it at that. Don\'t go looking for

and/or expect an answer (immediately). In other words don\'t pressure her into or make her feel pressured into

giving you an answer (like you did with the boyfriend thing). Let her ponder. Let her

think.

--------------------
<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

Friendly1
12-24-2003, 10:35 PM
I agree with

SwingerMD. Don\'t be apologetic. Don\'t ask for her permission to give her a gift. It\'s YOUR generosity.

You bestow it where you choose to. She either gets that or she doesn\'t.

You really need to stop trying to

second-guess her. She was probably just testing you and you blew it. Do your thing and just be cool.

You always

get a second chance if she really likes you. Just remember that girls change boyfriends like DJs change songs.

You\'re \"IT\" until she gets bored or something \"better\" comes along.

One day, you\'ll figure out how

to be the better IT long enough to get married. Then just don\'t make the mistake a lot of guys make. You have

to continue being the guy she chose in the first place.

But you\'re young. You got time. Have fun. Enjoy

life. Don\'t get hung up on the girl.

Sagacious1420
12-24-2003, 11:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I\'m not sure what to say. Maybe something like, \"I made this for you

before I asked you out, and I hope you don\'t look at it as a last resort to get you.\"

<hr

Don\'t explain. Don\'t make excuses why you\'re giving this to

her. Just say, \"Merry Christmas. This is for you.\"

Leave it at that. Don\'t go looking for and/or expect

an answer (immediately). In other words don\'t pressure her into or make her feel pressured into giving you an

answer (like you did with the boyfriend thing). Let her ponder. Let her think.

--------------------
<font

color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">That\'s basically what I

said. I guess he either doesn\'t get it or doesn\'t want to. [shrug]

manchorito
12-25-2003, 11:30 AM
But what if

she thinks I won\'t take no for an answer. You don\'t think I should say, \"Merry Christmas, I made this a

while back for you, I know it\'s not a real car, but it\'s the next best thing.\" What do you think?

SwingerMD
12-25-2003, 01:30 PM
Manchorito,

If she asks you why, sure respond as you will. Just don\'t offer any extra info unless she asks

for it.

---------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

CJ01
12-25-2003, 02:00 PM
But what if she thinks I won\'t take no for an

answer. You don\'t think I should say, \"Merry Christmas, I made this a while back for you, I know it\'s not a

real car, but it\'s the next best thing.\" What do you th

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> manch,

just give it to her! You can tell her that you like etc, though she probably knows by know but it´ll also show her

you like her even though she´s not interested in a bf right now... And you really can´t blame a woman because of

that can ya. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
The coolest thing you can do is be the cool guy. ie

if you stop talking to her ( in her view being a jerk who was only after one thing anyway) etc you´ve already lost

out!

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PS Has everyone else been drinking as much as I have

this evening? pheeeeeeew /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Friendly1
12-25-2003, 05:39 PM
What they said.

Stop worrying about it. Stop making a fuss. Just do it. Be cool. It won\'t seem like a big deal once it\'s

done.

manchorito
12-25-2003, 09:14 PM
Alright,

Alright, I will just give her the gift, no big deal. I can\'t on Christmas Day, Today, it\'s a little late, so I

will give it to her tomorrow.

manchorito
12-26-2003, 09:40 AM
I gave her the

present, and she was like \"a black eclipse!\" then I showed her the light and she was like no you didnt! And I

didn\'t say anything, I just said I would have given it to you yesterday but I just moved, and I was a rush

because there was no one at our house to watch the builders, and I am very untrusting, unfortunately so I had to

hurry home to make sure there were no problems. She said \" how sweet of you\" and She asked what I was doing

today, and I said I was going to Dallas, which unfortunately, I am. Too Bad.

Holmes
12-26-2003, 11:07 AM
Sounds like you

did good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Holmes

SwingerMD
12-26-2003, 01:02 PM
Good job!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

--------------------
<font color=\"blue\"> SwingerMD </font>

Icarus
12-26-2003, 04:05 PM
She asked what I was doing today, and I said I was

going to Dallas, which unfortunately, I am

Perfect! Let her

simmer.

Return in a blaze of glory.

Holmes
12-26-2003, 04:17 PM
Perfect! Let her simmer.

<hr

And add a pinch of salt.

Holmes

Icarus
12-26-2003, 04:18 PM
Mama\'s

makin\' Mambo

Holmes
12-26-2003, 04:23 PM
She\'s a honey

of hon!

(Mama say tro in some Accent, too.)

Holmes

franki
12-26-2003, 04:49 PM
Those guys are

right: Make yourself rare and your value will raise! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Holmes
12-26-2003, 04:51 PM
Exactly. But

seasoning is essential!

Holmes

Elana
12-26-2003, 04:53 PM
I gave her the present

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

The linoleum frog? Lucky girl.

Icarus
12-27-2003, 01:42 AM
Make yourself rare

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Medium rare.

The linoleum

frog?

The Jade Monkey.

I think Manchorito is gonna get laid

in Dallas. He\'ll return as a debonair man of the world.

Steve

Holmes
12-27-2003, 10:09 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Make yourself rare

Medium

rare.

But cooked thru!

And add some gahhlic.

BAM!

Holmes

Sagacious1420
12-28-2003, 02:48 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Make

yourself rare

Medium rare.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

But cooked thru!

And add some gahhlic. BAM!

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Rare(or medium rare), but cooked thru...yea, that makes sense

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif...throw in a BAM and you\'ve got Emerilese, for sure. LOL!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes
12-28-2003, 08:50 AM
Rare(or medium rare), but cooked thru...yea, that

makes sense.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just tryin\' to keep the conversation lahvleh.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

manchorito
12-28-2003, 12:25 PM
Okay, so I got

back from Dallas. I left a day early so I suppose she thought I was going to be home for the night of that day that

I gave her the present. So I got a call from her on my cell phone while I was in Dallas, I wasnt there to get it so

she left a message asking what I was doing that night. I called her back, but she had hers turned off, so I left a

message explaining where I was. SOOO, the car present did good in the sense that if I never gave it to her, I doubt

she would have ever called me again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

manchorito
12-29-2003, 08:37 AM
I went out

with her and her friend the other night, and I can tell, nothing will happen, ah well, its not that big of a deal.

Friendly1
01-02-2004, 05:30 PM
I went out with her and her friend the other night,

and I can tell, nothing will happen, ah well, its not that big of a deal.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Well, at the risk of sounding like I am reading a book, that is the attitude you should try to

keep all the time. It is NOT that big a deal when you\'re just getting to know someone. It only FEELS like

it\'s that big a deal.